Vendor Analyst Resume
Headline : Dedicated hard working individual who goes above and beyond basic administrative tasks and takes on multiple projects at once. Excellent work ethic and and strength in boosting company morales. Strong willed with a great attitude and drive to learn and also please clients. Eager to succeed and take on any challenge thrown way.
Skills : Microsoft, Data Entry, Cash Handling, Customer Service.
- Confirmed clients hire date, job title, and full time or part time status.
- Verified income information (written verifications).
- Ordered and processed tax transcripts (1040's, w2's and 1099).
- Assisted in training classes.
- Processed 3rd party loans that include 3rd party banks.
- Responsible for obtaining third party documentation needed in order to close a loan.
- Verified employment status, position, and hire date of clients.
- Communicated with internal team members to provide updates on status of third party items.
Sr. Vendor Analyst Resume
Summary : To obtain a part-time or full-time position while attending school. Computer skills multi-phone line multi-task.
Skills : Inventory Management, Yardi, PropertyWare, Dentech.
- Responsible for obtaining third-party documentation necessary to close a loan.
- Worked together with internal and external clients to obtain required documentation.
- Verified a minimum of 40 hazard insurance policies, handled escalated calls, and successfully resolved vendor issues.
- Verified client employment status; provided updates to internal team members on the status of third party documents.
- Processed more than 25 declaration pages per day.
- Recognized for being a top producer and was recommended for and completed leadership training.
- Made outbound calls to creditors.
- Worked in a call center environment.
- Received incoming calls from creditors.
Masters In Business
Jr. Vendor Analyst Resume
Summary : To work with all efficiency, diligence and integrity for taking the company to the next level and enhancing the profits of the company and establishing strong customer relationships. Active approach and experience can assist in creating an exceptional customer experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Cash Handling, Verbal Communication, Team Player, Leadership.
- Ordered payoff amounts to determine who much a client owes to pay off their current mortgage prior to refinancing or purchasing another home.
- Reviewed and verified closing packages for accuracy prior to closing.
- Documented such as title work, appraisals, mortgage, Hud and payoffs.
- Contacted clients with the amount of certified funds needed to close.
- Reviewed all documents required by clients to submit for review according to Fannie and Freddie guidelines pertaining to program.
- Assigned orders to vendors in all 50 states.
- Researched information online and internally related to files.
- Obtained the status/ETA of vendor docs.
Vendor Analyst III Resume
Summary : A full time position requiring strong organizational and customer service skills that can be used to maintain excellent customer relations.
Skills : Asked question as appropriate, and did not interrupt at inappropriate times.
- Worked directly with internal and external partners to provide sound financial analysis and trends to help locate focus areas.
- Identified opportunities to improve performance in sales, increase customer level transactions and enrich future promotional tactics.
- Collaborated with Merchants, Inventory and Marketing Analysts, and the V.P.
- Planed to share ad-hoc analysis on strategic external vendors, along with competitor and industry trends.
- Initiated quarterly customer behavior analysis utilizing household data.
- Delivered valuable recommendations to increase sales growth.
- Communicated with agents to obtain specific documentation needed to close loans from companies or individuals outside of the company.
- Managed high volume email box.
BA In Economics
Vendor Analyst II Resume
Summary : Obtain a customer service or clerical position. Over 15 years of experience working with computers. Able to type approximately 45 words per minute. Interested in being a machine operator.
Skills : Data Entry, Customer Service, Computer , Microsoft Office.
- Earned several awards for outstanding job performance as a team captain in the mortgage processing field.
- Developed FHA lending program learning tools and manuals for team members.
- Communicated with various vendors and clients (internal and external) to obtain necessary documents for mortgage lending purposes.
- Ensured timely delivery of mortgage documents.
- Resolved disputes internally and externally using effective problem solving and de-escalation techniques.
- Analyzed property appraisals for accuracy and legality.
- Placed a high volume of calls to agents to obtain information.
Vendor Analyst I Resume
Headline : Looking for a position where can showcase great skills and employer. Such as processing documents, data entry, over 7 years of superior customer service, call center and computer skills. Energetic, hard working, motivated, dependable person who is always willing to learn new skills while also.
Skills : Compliancease, Mers, NMLS, Datatrac, Switchboard, Allregz, Disco, Encompass, Calyx Point, TX A6 Specialist.
- Reviewed incoming requests for new Vendors in association with the Mortgage Industry such as Title Companies.
- Reviewed included the research of companies Best Practice Policy, RESPA, onboarding process, financials, and running background checks on company employees.
- Created reports for re-review of approved Vendors every six months.
- Gained access to Investor exclusionary list to avoid purchasing issues as well as maintaining these reports and updating and making them available to the Corporate Office.
- Used Detail to the organization, customer service, maintaining turn times, knowledge of investor websites, as well as Allregz for Federal and State Laws, running background checks, NMLS for licensing verification, troubleshooting, and Project Management.
- Analyzed and recommended process improvements to exist/future processes between anthem.
- Acted as a liaison between business partners and vendors to make sure all materials followed federal statutes.
Asst. Vendor Analyst Resume
Summary : To obtain a position with an organization, where will participate in achieving the long term goals of the organization. Work in a professional and progressive atmosphere that will utilize skills and experience to enhance growth and integrity of the company.
Skills : Administrative, Customer Service, Data Entry.
- Responsible for obtaining and verifying third party documentation necessary to close on homeowners' loans.
- Demonstrated proficient customer service and computer literacy skills.
- Completed a verification of employment to ensure our clients can close on their loans.
- Contacted employers to verify employment.
- Processed client's employment information in the AMP system.
- Ordered requests for tax transcript (4506), Requested, and processed written verification of employment.
- Verified income information (written verifications), ordering and processing tax transcripts (1040's, w-2's and 1099), telephone operations.
B.S. In Management
Asst. Vendor Analyst Resume
Headline : Highly organized and detail-oriented with experience supplying thorough, organized administrative support to customers/guests.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Salesforce, SQL, Tableau, Tableau, Business Intelligence.
- Completed processor certifications, payoff requests, and employment verifications.
- Scheduled appointments, updated information in the company's database, answered and returned phone calls, faxed, scanned, mailed, and filed.
- Responsible for ordering and processing IRS Tax Transcripts, obtaining verification of rent, mortgage and deposits for those clients obtaining.
- Included, but not limited to, the following: Obtaining written and/or verbal verification of employment (including income history) for those clients.
- Verified employment history of loan applicants.
- Handled loan documents.
- Implemented an auto-generated email notification process between anthem, inc.
Vendor Analyst/Manager Resume
Summary : Strong planner, excellent organizer and problem solver who readily adapts to change, works independently and exceeds expectations. Able to juggle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality.
Skills : NMLS Licensed and Certified Notary Public.
- Trained team members in specialty document statement ordering.
- Researched creditor and client information to aid in the document retrieval process.
- Responsible for the selection, contract, and oversight of vendor relationships.
- Assessed performance and completion of financial analysis for each vendor.
- Promoted to another position in the company within one year Sent and assigned orders to vendors in all 50 states.
- Utilized resources to obtain information.
- Conducted process improvement evaluations, reviewed data-set transmissions, and audited variable data-driven notifications to members.
Bachelor Of Arts
Vendor Analyst Resume
Summary : To make an immediate contribution with a company that will value work ethic and commitment to quality performance.
Skills : Communications, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Problem Resolution, Banking, Payment Processing.
- Completed Vendor Record Maintenance in multiple ERPs to ensure all vendor maintenance is performed within internal audit standards, and all add/.
- Processed Inbound Invoice Feeds from external systems daily, ensuring all invoices were processed.
- Obtained third- party documentation to close a loan, build rapport with third-party vendors to ensure fast delivery of required documentation.
- Communicated daily with vendors Verified our client's work history and status.
- Corresponded with vendors to verify homeowner insurance for potential clients.
- Delivered outstanding customer service in a fast-paced environment while hitting production goals.
- Embraced and promoted the company culture.
Home Health Aide