Floor Supervisor Resume
Objective : Experienced Supervisor with 10+ years of management and manufacturing work experience. Knowledge of quality assurance activities including corrective actions and providing accurate documentation while ensuring overall compliance. Demonstrated strong communication skills with various levels of management, customers, and suppliers. Core Qualifications Corrective and Preventative actions QA requirements Goal setting ISO and OSHA requirements Computer experience in all Microsoft office programs.
Skills : I'm able to do dressmaking.
- Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
- Plan and prepare work schedules and keep records of employees' work schedules and time cards.
- Establish and implement policies, goals, objectives, and procedures for their department.
- Take and document patients' medical histories.
- Assist patients to select eyewear and or adjust and make repairs to spectacles or eyeglasses.
- Measure and record lens power, using lensometers.
- Measure visual acuity, including near, distance, and pinhole acuity using appropriate tests.
High School Diploma
Housekeeping Floor Supervisor Resume
Summary : Excellent presentation and communication skills with top level management Four years of team level management, associate development, and formal training experience Quick learner, who thrives in a fast-paced working environment.
Skills : can type to 60 to 70 wpm, learn very fast, receptionist duties, answer phone, helping customers with questions. know Microsoft, QuickBooks etc.
- Managed the sales force which included conducting training and orientation.
- Monitor inventory, sales, and loss prevention.
- Maintain and exceed sales, inventory, and store level goals.
- Displayed merchandise and product, as well as marketing materials and advertising campaigns, in compliance with the company's regulations.
- Executed merchandise transfers, returns and/or damages, and returns-to-vendor (RTV's).
- Understood and communicated company policies with sales associates.
- Supported advancement of sales associates within the company.
Bachelor Of Science
On Site Floor Supervisor Resume
Summary : Graduate counselor trainee Vocational rehabilitation and counseling peer advisor Management/supervisory experience in military environments Excellent organizational skills Extensive customer service skills.
Skills : Extensive experience working in general public, professional,.
- Conduct games in accordance with gaming commission and casino rules.
- Authenticate payouts and requested monetary fills.
- Conduct shift operations with a bankroll of $20,000 on casino floor tables.
- Handling customer complaints/customer-employee issues.
- Provide superb customer service and an enjoyable gaming experience.
- Enforce performance standards, policies and procedures.
- Understanding of pit accounting procedures and administrative tasks.
- Ensure safety and protection of guests and employees.
M.S. In Counseling
Team Lead Floor Supervisor Resume
Headline : Skilled Operation Manager with solid experience managing all levels of multiple projects including budgeting and administration. I have over eleven years experience in the industries most competitive fast food restaurants. Committed to training the crew to perform to standard, maintain the appearance of the restaurant, and building a positive culture rich in diversity.
Skills : Microsoft, Customer Service Skills, Management, Management, Retail Sales, Medical Office Procedures, Education.
- Awarded Certificate for top sales this year and going above and beyond my assigned duties.
- Coordinate and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking and categorized cash receipts.
- Open and close store; including the opening/closing of POS terminals and delegating staff daily tasks.
- Respond to customer questions regarding products, prices and availability.
- Fashion merchandise on the sales floor to meet Tommy Bahama standards.
- Address and correct staff communication issues in tactful and effective manner.
- Collaborate with the stock coordinator to manage shipments and stockroom operations.
- Maintain weekly department sales reports and develop a plan of action to increase sales for specific merchandise.
Bachelor Of Arts In Business
Donor Floor Supervisor Resume
Objective : Service-oriented Direct Care Professional with a 5 year background in Mental Healthcare. Core competencies include personal care, documentation and condition reporting as well as excellent communication and time management skills. Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
Skills : Housekeeping, Personal Care, AMAP, Monitoring, Monitoring, Documentation, Transportation.
- Plan work schedules and assign duties to maintain adequate staff for effective performance of activities and response to fluctuating workloads.
- Collaborate with workers and managers to solve work-related problems.
- Review work throughout the work provess and at completion to ensure that it has been performing properly.
- Transmit and explain work orders to laborers.
- Check specifications or materials loaded or unloaded against ingormation contained in work orders.
- Counseil employees in work-related activities, personal growth or career development.
- Assess training needs of staff and arrange for or provide appropriate instructions.
Floor Supervisor/Production Associate Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Floor Supervisor with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Bilingual, Energetic Work Attitude, Creative Problem Solver, MS Windows Proficient, 25 WPM Typing Speed, Active Listening Skills, Positive Customer Experiences, Team Player, Communication Skills, Rapid Data Entry Skills, Customer-oriented, Proficient In Cash Management, Skilled In Sales Techniques.
- Greeted each customer in a friendly manner.
- Shared best practices for sales and customer service with other team members to help improve the store's efficiency.
- Resolved all customer complaints in a professional manner while prioritizing customer satisfaction.
- Determined each customers needs by asking relevant questions and listening to responses Unloaded and stocked store replenishment orders of 300-600 boxes biweekly Prepared merchandise for sales floor.
- Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges and security practices.
- Completed all cleaning, stocking and organizing tasks in assigned sales area.
- Adding on sales that compliment each item during point of sale.
Culinary Certificate In Culinary Arts
Floor Supervisor/Sales Representative Resume
Objective : Inside Sales Representative with a strong work ethic, exceptional sales skills and a successful track-record of growing sales revenue.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows, Visual Studio, Visio, C, Computer Hardware, Computer Repair, HTML, CSS, Management, Customer Service, Supervisor, Oral Communication, Logistics, Leadership Development.
- Supervised a sales force of 40 sales associates.
- Hired 90 sales representatives over a year and a half time period.
- Developed a comprehensive training program for new sales associates.
- Planned and directed staff training and performance evaluations.
- Increased revenues by 200% within the first year as Sales Manager.
- Contacted customers by phone and email in response to inquiries.
- Attended sales training camp and brought best practices leadership back to the company.
Sales Floor Supervisor Resume
Headline : Knowledgeable professional with exceptional team leadership and customer service skills. Recognized by companies as hardworking, reliable, and motivated with an ability to manage high-end responsibilities. 6 Years of leadership experience in the U.S. Army. Proactive in managing competing demands and prioritizing. Experienced in store supervision, cash management, and training. Growth and goal oriented with a proven track record.
Skills : Automotive & Transmission Repair, AC Diagnostic & Repair, Automotive Diagnostics, Paint and Body Work.
- Completed and processed jackpot paperwork.
- Anticipated and prevented security and facility problems through careful supervision and tactful dispute resolution.
- Validated currency status and notified management.
- Retained premium slot and table players through exceptional customer service.
- Resolved guest complaints quickly, effectively and tactfully.
- Verified currency and computed payable odds to pay winning bets.
- Explained house rules, such as game rules and betting limits, to patrons.
- Exchanged paper currency for playing chips and coin money.
Bachelor In Criminal Justice
Service Desk/Floor Supervisor Resume
Headline : Currently I am working as a teller for Northwest Savings Bank. I have learned many things in these positions, perhaps the most important being providing quality customer service to everyone, as well as doing everything in my power to be responsible, punctual, and dependable.
Skills : Forklift, Customer Service.
- Opening and closing the store, as well as all procedures that came with being manager on duty; including open and close registers, counting money, separating charge slips, paperwork, reconciling cash drawers, and making deposits.
- Greeting and assisting customers to ascertain what each wanted or needed, as well as handling customer inquiries and complaints.
- Establish and implement policies, goals, objectives, and procedures for a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Direct and supervise employees, assist in training the staff, and lead by showing examples of exemplary customer service and how to handle difficult situations.
- Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, as well as to know how to prevent or handle these situations when they arise.
- Build longterm customer relationships to ensure satisfaction and that they will return because of quality product and customer service.
- Handle shipping and receiving, replenishment of supplies, setting floorset and/or pointofsale, and maintaining inventory.
- Ensuring superior customer experience by addressing all customer concerns, demonstrating empathy, and resolving problems on the spot.
Bachelor Of Arts
Floor Supervisor/Hostess Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging warehouse or light industrial position, which will allow me to utilize my Team leading, Inventory, Cycle Counting, and Material Handling skills.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Python, R, C++.
- Assign work to sequencers, material handlers, and other personnel assigned.
- Train new personnel in proper procedures and processes for all aspects of the business Ensure training documentation is maintained and updated.
- Monitor process compliance and ensure the facility runs safely and efficiently.
- Build and maintain internal team with an emphasis on customer satisfaction and service.
- Mentor team leads, and associates for professional growth.
- Monitor stock levels at customer and ensure shipments are made in a timely fashion to maintain an orderly flow of product.
- Proactively provide notification to the customer of any inventory shortage which could affect plant operations.
- Work with personnel to ensure inventory accuracy.
Floor Supervisor/Food Server Resume
Summary : Excellent communication skills with a focus on customer service. Demonstrated leadership ability. Positive Friendly personality. Proficient in outlooks.
Skills : Bilingual- English And Spanish.
- Assist in returns and exchanges, sending in store payroll weekly as well as sending store feedback.
- Providing quick, responsive customer service.
- Acknowledge store goals and promotional sales.
- Qualified to count and balance cash drawer, proven ability to count the cash in drawer at the start and end of shift, as well as dropping night deposit.
- Maintaining store appearance, controlling expenses and shortages.
- Assist in shipping and receiving inventory.
- Assist in recruiting, training and developing sales associates.
- Skilled in accepting checks, cash, and other forms of payment from customers, as well as handling payment returns.
Floor Supervisor/Warehouse Lead Resume
Headline : Obtain a position that will enable me to use my excellent customer service skills to advance in your company while assisting customers to the best of my ability. Core Strengths Fast learner Personability.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments.
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
- Compare disputed merchandise with original requisitions and information from invoices and prepare invoices for returned goods.
Master of Science
Floor Supervisor/Lead Resume
Objective : An experienced, hard working, trusted employee, with a unique eye for detail. I would contribute to a company's success and provide added value in customer satisfaction. I can provide this through my attention to detail, dedication and hardworking nature. It is my goal to find an employment opportunity that offers room for professional and monetary advancements where I can utilize my current skill sets.
Skills : Customer Service , Time Management , Organizational Skills, Great Communication Skills.
- Greeted customers entering the store to ascertain what each customer wanted or needed.
- Politely assisted customers in person and via telephone.
- Earned management trust by serving as key holder, responsibly opening and closing store.
- Provided an elevated customer experience to generate a loyal clientele.
- Answered product questions with up-to-date knowledge of sales and store promotions.
- Ensured superior customer experience by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy and resolving problems on the spot.
- Managed wide variety of customer service and administrative tasks to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently.
- Directed calls to appropriate individuals and departments.
Main Floor Supervisor Resume
Summary : I want to utilize my natural talents and abilities and further develop those skills to the benefit of my position.
Skills : Excellent Customer Service skills, Shipping And Receiving, Sales and Sales Management, Management.
- Actively pursued personal learning and development opportunities.
- Operated a cash register for cash, check and credit card transactions.
- Completed all point of sale opening and closing procedures, including counting the contents of the cash register.
- Handled all customer relations issues in a gracious manner and in accordance with company policies.
- Worked with the management team to implement the proper division of responsibilities and shared best practices for sales and customer service with other team members to help improve the store's efficiency.
- Resolved all customer complaints in a professional manner while prioritizing customer satisfaction.
- Maintained established merchandising standards, including window, sales floor and visually appealing displays.
- Recognized and rewarded outstanding work performance to cultivate a positive and collaborative customer service culture.
Floor Supervisor Resume
Headline : Seeking a challenging position that will enable me to utilize my extensive skills, continue my professional development and provide opportunity for growth and advancement.
Skills : I also have experience in telemarketing/sales. I was.
- Responsible for managing a retail staff within a business.
- Coordinates the shipping of goods, set up displays and assists customer and staff during business hours.
- Interviewed job candidates and made staffing decisions.
- Counted cash drawers and made bank deposits.
- Assigned employees to specific duties to best meet the needs of the store.
- Reordered inventory when it dropped below predetermined levels.
- Hired, trained and evaluated personnel in sales and marketing.
- Scheduled and led weekly store meetings for all employees.
Certificate In Event Planning