Outbound Supervisor Resume
Summary : Over sixteen years experience in the LTL freight industry. Thorough knowledge of the LTL freight industry including Outbound Supervisor, Inbound Supervisor, Regional personnel auditor, Assisting Personnel Supervisor, Customer Service, Billing, Dispatch, and OS&D. Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, AS 400, PowerPoint, Citrix, and Tell System.
Skills : Public Speaking, Customer Service, Communications, Management.
- Assisted the Personnel Supervisor.
- Responsible for ten DSR's dispatching them with deliveries and pick ups.
- Responsible for five DSR's coordinating their line haul runs.
- Managed a 16 door dock.
- Filled in for the Personnel Supervisor during 2 month absence including filing, data entries, calendar updates, medical card renewals, CDL renewals, and personnel management.
- Led 3 regional audits in personnel and accounts receivables identifying over 100 improvement opportunities.
- Led monthly meetings for VVT.
Sr. Outbound Supervisor Resume
Summary : Committed, goal-driven operations and logistics manager offering more than 13 years of experience in inbound/outbound transportation fulfillment including sensitive, classified, hazardous and explosive materials. Broad-based subject matter expert in shipping logistics, safety procedures and regulatory compliance including material safety data sheets, resource expiration, inventory reconciliation and equipment maintenance.
Skills : Forklift Operator. Computer Excel And Word.
- Supervised the quality and make sure the right product went to the correct destination, with 3 people under supervision.
- Responsible for routing of all outbound freight via truckload, LTL, and air to ensure accurate and on time delivery.
- Assigned and tracked inbound and outbound shipments to and from carriers, including FedEx, UPS and DHL, using multiple disparate computer systems.
- Organized and prioritized shipment orders ensuring security, accuracy and on-time schedule in order to increase efficiency, maximize productivity and cut costs.
- Briefed leadership team using PowerPoint slides on weekly shipping and receiving performance, continuous improvement and issue resolution.
- Provided excellent customer service by researching missing items and communicating with suppliers, carriers, customers, dispatchers and warehouses by email, phone, and face to face regarding the status, location, and problem resolution of outbound and inbound orders.
- Responsible for checking the condition and count of imported goods received and reporting if items were over, short or damaged.
Supervision And Management
Jr. Outbound Supervisor Resume
Objective : Seeking long term management career in a growth oriented transportation company which will value experience and qualifications as well as provide promotion opportunities as deemed appropriate.
Skills : Negotiation, Microsoft Office Suite, Transportation Management System, Procurement.
- Assisted Outbound and Distribution Center Managers with KPI's, Warehouse Efficiency and Personnel changes.
- Supervised the work of 4-19 transportation personnel.
- Mentored, trained and certified subordinates proficiencies.
- Accounted for tool kit inventory by executing periodic inspections of subordinates work stations.
- Received and counted stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
- Packed and unpacked items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Verified inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
High School Diploma
Asst. Outbound Supervisor Resume
Summary : Accomplished professional with proven success in DC warehouse management and personnel management. Possess expertise in optimizing warehouse efficiency, developing standard operating procedures, and providing team guidance to ensure productivity and safety goals. Results-oriented leader with strong analytical, problem solving and performance reporting abilities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Kronos Workforce Central, Manhattan Associates WMS Software, Fork-Lift Operator, Lotus Note, Outlook, Knowledge Of Sterling.
- Improved load quality by training crew to load efficiently and with an intentionality to prevent unsafe loads.
- Stored items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Determined proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
- Supervised the activities of workers engaged in receiving, storing, testing, and shipping products or materials.
- Interviewed, selected, and trained warehouse and supervisory personnel.
- Planned, developed, or implemented warehouse safety and security programs and activities.
- Issued shipping instructions and provide routing information to ensure that delivery times and locations are coordinated.
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Associate Outbound Supervisor Resume
Summary : Well organized and proficient in Microsoft office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), as well as WMOS, Command Center, Print Services, Smart Info and Accuterm. One who takes initiative to complete tasks, very motivated and one who appreciates a challenge, and a fast learner; while building a rapport and resolves complex issues as they arise.
Skills : CPR Certified, PERC Card.
- Responsible for the accurate posting of all inbound and outbound shipments Ship outbound merchandise via LTL (Fed Ex, UPS.
- Supervised outbound team to include shipping/orderfill teams on DC floor daily focusing on the engagement with groups of diverse associates to succeed in areas of productivity, engagement, safety and loss prevention.
- Monitored work flow ans shipping schedule for 55 to 65 associates on shift.
- Developed policies and procedures for productivity, cost reduction and safety enhancements.
- Facilitated new hire training on job duties, equipment and safety standards.
- Coordinated requirements with receiving, DCS, transportation and maintenance.
- Tracked and reported to senior leadership team on productivity and performance for shift daily.
Associate Of Science
Outbound Supervisor III Resume
Headline : To acquire a warehouse position within a respected company where can be an asset to your company and help growth and development.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, 75 Wpm.
- Made sure orders were loaded and shipped on the correct carriers.
- Made sure safety policies and house keeping were followed.
- Oversaw all aspects of the outbound team operations in support of company profit objectives and customer service goals.
- Responsible for the supervision of the outbound team including but not limited to staff communications, staff balancing, work assignments and adherence to methods.
- Responsible for ensuring the outbound team meets or exceeds performance requirements in the areas of safety, damages, shortages, quality, methods standards, flexibility, customer service and execution to plan.
- Led and managed fulfillment operations, including receiving, inventory, pulling/packing, inspecting, shipping and returns.
- Maintained a high degree of quality management and continuous improvement in every facet of the fulfillment operation.
Outbound Supervisor II Resume
Summary : Dedicated and focused Operations Manager driven to excel in the three top areas of operations: safety, accuracy, and production. Committed to providing high level results in the three core areas while maintaining a clean and organized facility. Energetic, organized, professional with a sense of urgency.
Skills : Six Sigma, Kaizen Projects And 5S Process, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook And Access.
- Supervised ISO document preparation and Qualtrax testing of associates.
- Trained, developed and evaluated subordinates as well as administer any necessary disciplinary/corrective actions.
- Planned and conducted meetings as needed.
- Created and submitted reports Interface with other internal groups to understand and meet customer expectations, as well as to ensure compliance to all company rules, policies and guidelines.
- Assured the safety and security of personnel and inventory.
- Assisted and supported the Fulfillment Center management staff, including but not limited to e-time data tracking and corrections.
- Successfully managed production activities so all orders were shipped on time.
BS In General Engineering
Outbound Supervisor I Resume
Objective : Motivated problem-solver with six years of demonstrated ability to supervise, lead, follow and serve in all aspects of operations, while also being responsible for the training of subordinate personnel. Skills include Personnel management, detail oriented, capable problem solver, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Logistics, OSHA Forklift Certified.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Basic Computer.
- Ensured the associates have proper access to the necessary tools to perform their assigned duties and that tools are routinely inspected and maintained Guide and assist team members in their assigned job duties Ensure deadlines are met.
- Evaluated team performance and develop performance improvement plans.
- Developed training materials for employees.
- Ensured team follows all policies and procedures.
- Coordinated production scheduling on shift to meet customer demands.
- Prepared and approved required shift documentation: production reports, time cards, etc.
- Made sure all deliveries are on time and correct counts on material.
Associate's In Psychology
Lead Outbound Supervisor Resume
Headline : To obtain a position in Warehouse Management. Where can utilize 12 plus years of Warehouse Experience, Leadership, and Problem- Solving Skills to help a company improve its operations.
Skills : Inventory Management, Microsoft Office, Forklift Operation Trainer.
- Trained new hires in the areas they are placed and Safety is a top priority in the training process.
- Assisted in the coordination/execution of warehouse schedules.
- Managed Overtime and Maintained Inventory.
- Issued Disciplinary Action Accident investigation Coach, Train, and instruct employees in the performance requirements of production/or production support activities.
- Associated Development, one on one coaching Conflict resolution among associates, group meetings and training.
- Interviewed and evaluated the selection of new associates in the hiring process Employee training Coordinates hot parts/in demand parts to costumer.
- Recommend process improvements to achieve departmental performance goals.
Computer Information Systems
Outbound Supervisor Resume
Headline : 2 years experience in the healthcare field and 2+ years experience leading teams in a competitive sales environment. Able to handle complex situations and absorb new information quickly. Trained new sales agents with 4+ years experience in the call center industry. Presently seeking a leadership position in a high-growth company that offers opportunities for advancement, utilization of the various skills obtained, and to learn new skills related to sales and healthcare.
Skills : Performance Metrics, Presentations Drawing Blood Risk.
- Participated in daily/weekly staff meetings for continuous improvement.
- Completed necessary quality checks throughout area, warehouse.
- Completed BBS (Behavior Based Safety) observations.
- Responsible for implementing employee safety programs Classes and certifications.
- Trained the trainer certificate for forklift, reach truck, tugger.
- Managed and led entire outbound operation, including picking, non-coveyable picking, retail picking, packing and shipping of automotive products.
- Responsible for achieving daily, weekly and monthly goals for the outbound department.
Diploma In Nursing Education