Health Technician Resume
Objective : Over 25 years of experience in healthcare providing the quality patient care in conjunction with organizational mission, goals, and core values. Strong interpersonal skills, people oriented, passionate about providing highest standard of care and passionate about obtaining a managerial position that will allow me to contribute to an organization's success. Achievement oriented: obtained BS degree while working full-time.
Skills : Serve Safe Certified.
- Screen newly admitted patients for nutritional risks to determine level of nutrition intervention are care processes needed.
- Ensure daily supplements and nourishments are scheduled correctly for receival by patients according to therapeutic diets and special needs.
- Respond to tube feeding changes and alter room service orders to reflect new amount of nutritional daily supplements needed.
- Create personalized menus for patients on specialized diets and patients with numerous food allergies.
- Educate patients with discussion and literature methods on drug and nutrient interactions of current medications.
- Place special food orders utilizing online grocery program to meets the needs of patients with decreased appetite and complicated food allergies.
- Monitor meals served for compliance with physician/protocol diet order and manage the daily dietary needs of all patients.
- Perform nutrition analysis for research protocol studies to determine nutritional status of patients participating in protocol.
Bachelor Of Science
Health Technician I Resume
Summary : Dedicated preventative health specialist with more than 18 years of excellent patient care service. Health promotion Community outreach & health education Health policy implementation Radiographic interpretation Periodontal therapy Infection control compliance Microsoft office proficient Goal oriented.
Skills : Microsoft Office Programs, Multi-Line Telephones, Customer Service, Inventory Management, Administration, Clinical Work, Medical Terminology, Clerical.
- Evaluated all consults and day to day clinical issues for severity and urgency.
- Maintained work plans and assignments that were distributed throughout the clinics based on provider availability and operating procedures.
- Identify clinical guidelines and instructions that assist the C5 program to ensure clinical quality and maintenance for customer satisfaction.
- Oversaw a medical support assistant to ensure compliance with daily activities and mission support services.
- Routinely printed and reviewed consults for multiple clinics to determine eligibility and appropriateness of the referral.
- Maintained calendars; managed schedules and booked appointments based on providers and upper echelons availability with Microsoft Outlook, SharePoint, and CHCS.
- Provided general office automation functions in support of daily care of Wounded Warriors such as faxing, printing, routing correspondence as required for signature, editing and processing data and confidential materials.
Health Technician II Resume
Headline : A Dedicated and achievement oriented individual committed to providing quality administration management and customer service possible. A proven track record in multitasking, oral and written communication, adherence to rules and regulations, and computer systems management.
Skills : EKG Interpretation.
- Provide assistance of technical, specialized, or support nature to health and medical personnel in the diagnosis or treatment of patient illnesses or medical conditions.
- Support medical and health care professionals in tests and procedures to diagnose and treat medical conditions.
- Collect blood specimens and label specimens for the laboratory.
- Make gross visual observation and identify subtle changes in patient condition.
- Use hot and cold packs to facilitate collection of patient specimens.
- Perform routine repetitive diagnostic tests and procedures such as venipuncture and electrocardiograms according to written protocol or as directed by the physician or other professional staff.
- Assemble patient records and file documents or information in records.
- Follow designated methods to provide instructions for collection of body fluid specimens.
Health Technician III Resume
Summary : Highly analytical healthcare management professional combining more than 9 years of work in long term care, clinic, and hospital setting with leadership and positive clinical outcomes.
Skills : Bilingual/biliterate SPANISH, Administering a subcutaneous.
- Answer telephones and direct calls to appropriate staff.
- Schedule and confirm patient diagnostic appointments, surgeries, or medical consultations.
- Greet visitors, ascertain purpose of visit, and direct them to appropriate staff.
- Operate office equipment, such as voice mail messaging systems, and use word processing, spreadsheet, or other software applications to prepare reports, invoices, financial statements, letters, case histories, or medical records.
- Receive and route messages or documents, such as laboratory results, to appropriate staff.
- Compile and record medical charts, reports, or correspondence, using typewriter or personal computer.
- Prepare correspondence or assist physicians or medical scientists with preparation of reports, speeches, articles, or conference proceedings.
High School Diploma
Behavioral Health Technician Resume
Summary : Business management and human resources and is offered by Technology and Public Management. The curriculum encompasses all aspects of business management to include cultural diversity, business law, and ethics. I have extensive experience on the business aspects of the medical field.
Skills : Customer Service, Employee Relations, Human Resources, Office Management, Multitasking Skills, Employment Law, Money Management, Business Strategy, Time Management, Accounts Receivable, A/R Collections, Complaint Management, Home Medical Equipment, Audits, Compliance, Billing, And Coding.
- Initiates intake of new patients into the clinic by taking and recording vital signs and assembling appropriate documentation.
- Provides treatments/procedures to include ultrasound, electrical stimulation, heat, cold, hydrotherapy, and other procedures.
- Orders and ensures adequate amounts of medical supplies to efficiently maintain the clinic working at optimum level.
- Ensures compliance with IAW, Joint Commission, and infection control policies to meet regulations and standards.
- Ensures proper coordination of care to include patient flow and clinic administrative duties.
- Receives and works to resolve all customer complaints.
- Compiles data for end of day/monthly reports.
- Coordinates with vendors to set up training on new equipment and assists in the training process as needed.
Mental Health Technician Resume
Summary : Excellent communication and computer skills; ability to work independently or as part of a team to meet project deadlines; multicultural awareness with a high level of adaptability.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Powerpoint, Training, Typing, Team Building.
- Received requests or instructions for procedures.
- Interpreted requests or instructions from medical or health care personnel.
- Secured patients' confidence and cooperation during procedures.
- Performed a range of diagnostic support duties such as data collection, recording and reporting.
- Performed direct patient support work to include collecting information from patients, providing personal patient care, and educating patients on pre-testing and post procedures activities.
- Determined technical factors, sets controls, and operated equipment and instruments.
- Setup and adjusts specialized equipment with multiple features that requires precise patient positioning to operate correctly.
- Made precise adjustments to clarify readings, and measurements.
Medical Health Technician Resume
Summary : Self motivated team player with strong analytical skills, demonstrated strong problem solving abilities, and aptitude to make fair and unbiased appraisals of customer travel concerns based on multiple issues.
Skills : Blood Draws, Risk Management, Vulnerability Assessments, Office Management, System Monitoring, Regulatory Compliance, Case Management, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Interview patients, measure vital signs, such as pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight, and height and record information in patient's electronic chart.
- Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients, cleans examination rooms with germicides.
- Operates EKG and other equipment to administer diagnostic test.
- Assemble and use such equipment as nebulizers, oxygen suppliers and spirometry.
- Prepare patient rooms for procedures such as GYN exams and Pap testing Collects samples such as urine, blood and sputum from patients for testing.
- Performs waived laboratory tests on samples.
- Responsible for submitting to the physician all received laboratory results, panic values.
- Inventories and orders medical/office supplies and materials.
Associate In Nursing
Asst. Health Technician Resume
Summary : Experienced, well trained with several years of experience in long term care facilities, hospitals and home care. Team player, independent, hardworking, caring nurse assistant with a dedicated proactive approach to healthcare. Strong ability to build patients relationships and medical services.
Skills : Written communication, adherence to rules and regulations, and computer systems management; Microsoft office word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint; Outlook.
- Processed patients for appointments; obtained vital signs, height/weight, oximetry and accessed pain scale.
- Managed workload according to shifting priorities, set priorities between clinical and administrative functions.
- Assembled, operated and maintained spirometers, bladder scan equipment and performed daily quality control checks.
- Obtained venipunncture for blood draws, performed electrocardiograms (EKG's), set up and assisted with medical/minor surgical procedures, performed wound care, dressing changes and assisted in therapeutic and diagnostic treatments.
- Provided education/teaching to patients and family members.
- Member primary care hypertension management team.
- Volunteered as a member of the Crisis Response Team.
Associate Health Technician Resume
Objective : Seeking a Criminal Investigator or Forensic Technician position, utilizing my criminal investigations education, related professional and laboratory experience, and computer skills.
Skills : Computer Skills, Running Microsoft Programs, Maintain Electronic Medical Records,.
- Assist with medical examinations by obtaining medical histories and vital signs.
- Administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation and first aid as needed.
- Interpret pharmacological effects of drugs and combination of drugs on individuals.
- Monitor IV fluids, and maintain sterile conditions of medical supplies and examination rooms.
- Train new personnel, maintain tracking log for drug testing, and prepare monthly reports.
- Perform blood glucose, HIV, and drug testing, urinalysis, electrocardiograms, and orthopedic maneuvers, and document results.
- Measure and record height, weight, and body fat content, and test visual acuity.
- Collect specimens utilizing venipuncture techniques, and operate centrifuge and autoclave.
Associate In Science
Health Technician/Specialist Resume
Headline : Monitoring of safe work practice, coupled with my proven leadership, and time management skills, certify me as an ideal candidate for this position.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Collect blood, tissue, or other laboratory specimens, log the specimens, and prepare them for testing.
- Collect specimens at specific time intervals for tests, such as those assessing therapeutic drug levels.
- Document route of specimens from collection to laboratory analysis and diagnosis.
- Match laboratory requisition forms to specimen tubes.
- Train other medical personnel in phlebotomy or laboratory techniques.
- Enter patient, specimen, insurance, or billing information into computer.
- Measure and record patients' vital signs, such as height, weight, temperature, blood pressure, pulse, and respiration.
- Dispose of contaminated sharps, in accordance with applicable laws, standards, and policies.
Health Technician/Analyst Resume
Summary : To gain a tenure status with a company having promotion potential, where my professional attributes and suggestions will be considered and respected.
Skills : Willing and wanting to learn more, coachable, Working weekends/holidays/any shift/weekends, able to accept criticism, good work ethic, computer knowledge, typing, attention to details, team player, reliable, social skills, helpful,.
- Dealt with diverse population of homeless veterans' ion a professional and compassionate manner.
- Monitored patient's hourly by performing health and safety checks to ensure safety and well-being.
- Reported all safety breeches in a timely manner via an incident report.
- Performed random security checks for contraband and compliance with all medications stored in a secured area.
- Assisted patients with activities of daily living (ADL) prn Vital signs performed for new residents and documented via Computerized Patient Records System (CPRS).
- Patients verbalized understanding of all rules and regulations of facility also documented.
- Carried out all tasks as assigned by Registered Nurse on duty.
Associate Of Arts
Health Technician Resume
Objective : Driven and compassionate healthcare professional with over 10 years hands-on experience in fast paced residential, clinical, and recovery hospital environments. Accountable and responsible with a strong focus on patient wellness, and customer satisfaction.
Skills : Microsoft office, Fax orders, Answer phones.
- Maintained detailed administrative and procedural processes to improve accuracy and efficiency.
- Managed medical supply inventory, insurance records, patient charts and company files utilizing online tracking systems.
- Managed incoming and outgoing calls for busy medical office.
- Scheduled and confirmed appointments for medical team.
- Successfully established system for record retention by creating database for daily correspondence tracking.
- Standardized department filing system to increase efficiency.
- Evaluated patient care procedural changes for effectiveness.
- Created annual goals, objectives and budget-making recommendations to reduce costs.
Certificate In Nursing