Project Secretary Resume
Summary : Seeking a part-time clerical or Project Secretary position to earn extra income in retirement. Worked there for over 14 years as a secretary then as an accounts payable tech.
Skills : Accounts Payable, Secretarial, Sales, Small Business Owner.
- Worked in a high pace office performing multiple tasks.
- Served as the main support for all onsite workers of $19 million.
- Maintained excellent rapport with government representatives, vendors, and subcontractors.
- Managed all paperwork for Project Manager, QC Manager, and Foreman, review, update and transfer documents.
- Served as a liaison for onsite staff to the main office.
- Reorganized file system, upload to the main system, investigate all missing documents and transfer all hard copies to the main computer system via Prime Contract.
- Maintained, updated records for base passes.
- Processed Daily Production Reports for Project Manager via Prime Contract.
Certificate In Program
Sr. Project Secretary Resume
Summary : Seeking a position of Project Secretary that would utilize working knowledge experience and to be able to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, 365 Cash Register, Fax Machine, Computers.
- Worked independently in a variety of administrative/ secretarial assignments and to project an outstanding image of the company.
- Administered all incoming calls and ensure phone calls are redirected accordingly.
- Handled faxes and review, analyze and prioritize all incoming and outgoing correspondences, emails and project drawings.
- Developed and edited business documents from information provided with minimal guidance.
- Prioritized requests and responds on behalf of the Manager when appropriate Greeting and welcoming visitors/important guests and escort them to the proper person.
- Processed equipment loans for current students gather, organize and maintain student statistical data.
- Interacted with all levels of personnel and key customers with a high degree of professionalism.
Jr. Project Secretary Resume
Summary : Project Secretary will support the Project Management Office by assisting in preparing and filing important documentation as well as setting up production meetings, distributing project updates, and facilitating team communication.
Skills : Budgetary Monitoring, Reporting, and Projection.
- Kept Project Directory, Master File Index, and Subcontractor Index updated and current.
- Assisted Staff in project closeout responsibilities, including archiving of files.
- Set up vendor accounts for the Field Office as required.
- Assembled Monthly Pay Requests to the Owner.
- Processed monthly billings from Subcontractors.
- Processed supplier invoices.
- Assisted Project staff with maintaining Project Management Database Reporting.
Project Secretary III Resume
Headline : Twenty plus years varied administrative experience including receptionist using multi-line phone system, supervisory experience, confidentiality centered, strong written and oral communications skills.
Skills : Multi-task and organize, Typing 60 wpm, Ten-key by touch or sight, proficient in Microsoft Office and AS400.
- Maintained project files.
- Scheduled project meetings and conference rooms.
- Ordered lunches for meetings.
- Distributed monthly review reports.
- Performed other general secretarial duties as required by the project.
- Assembled project job books, operating manuals, etc.
- Prepared and E-route expense reports Travel arrangements.
- Coordinated project relocation.
Project Secretary II Resume
Summary : Seeking a Project Secretary position that will utilize experience and provide opportunities to grow within the organization and develop new skills and additional responsibilities that may be made available with increased company growth.
Skills : Administrative, Accounting, Computer.
- Typed and sent project-related correspondence.
- Issued project critical correspondence through S&B's proprietary APIs document management system.
- Scheduled project meetings and conference rooms in Outlook.
- Coordinated lunches for meetings.
- Typed and distributed monthly review reports and did data entry of such reports into the document management system.
- Performed other general secretarial duties as required by the project or requested by Project Engineer.
- Assembled project job books, bid packages, and operating manuals, etc.
- Prepared and E-routed expense reports to the payroll department.
Project Secretary I Resume
Headline : Performs administrative tasks on a project including field purchasing, electronic time keeping, overseeing the site hire in process, completing hiring and termination forms, completing weekly cost summaries, internal and customer reporting as required, and completing weekly progress reports.
Skills : Microsoft package, T-SQL, DBA, Communication.
- Opened and sorted mail Type correspondence and project documents Set up and maintain job files Purchase small tools and materials.
- Prepared building contracts, submittal information, and obtained insurance certificates.
- Solved problems during the building phase of a project by reporting and documenting changes in construction plans.
- Facilitated correspondence between architect and building owner.
- Attended regular meetings and transcribed minutes.
- Issued purchase orders, order material for a field, keep technical logs updated, take digital progress photos, attend weekly construction.
- Responsible for the organization for the project documentation and certification of equipment.
Project Secretary/Executive Resume
Summary : Project Secretary is responsible with handle multiple tasks with major focus on both internal and external premium customer service, these abilities along with current studies.
Skills : Budgetary Monitoring, Reporting, and Projection.
- Assisted Project Managers with clerical requests.
- Responsible for all aspects of project documentation.
- Typed letters, transmittals, specifications, various reports minutes and agendas.
- Prepared correspondence and recurring reports, with some direction for project manager's signature.
- Arranged meetings and requested support.
- Maintained project control files of matters in progress and follows up to ensure that actions are completed.
- Coordinated office functions.
- Ordered all office supplies.
- Answered all telephone calls and directed them appropriately.
Associate Project Secretary Resume
Objective : To accept a Project Secretary position offered and to perform to the best of my ability in a professional way. Accepted as a permanent employee with a well-established company.
Skills : Database Management, Legal Drafting, Logisitics planning.
- Planned weekly/monthly meetings for turnarounds.
- Scheduled meetings/appointments for turnarounds.
- Analyzed weekly turnaround performance and issued a weekly report.
- Distributed assembled drawing packages and engineering-change notices among the department.
- Researched order and delivery discrepancies.
- Maintained matter copies of bill-of-material and work orders.
- Asked to follow the team to Texas to continue working for them.
- Processed outgoing correspondence, charts, dictaphone, spreadsheets, reports, tables and forms with speed and accuracy.
Diploma In Basic
Project Secretary/Analyst Resume
Headline : To obtain and secure an employment opportunity with a well-established organization that allows professional growth, opportunities to utilize and demonstrate advanced computer skills, effective verbal and written communications, and the opportunity to exhibit upper level administrative and management skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, HRIS, Customer Service, Recruiting, Adminstrative, Data Entry, Customer Relations.
- Worked with document control distributing all prints and manuals to client and field managers.
- Scanned and uploaded all documents to Adobe for future turnover.
- Accumulated certified supplier data, and technical documents.
- Maintained document control record-keeping system.
- Typed all correspondence for the site manager and several others.
- Helped out where ever needed.
- Processed requisitions for purchases for office and field.
- Contacted vendors on orders to be placed.
Project Secretary Resume
Summary : More than 16 years of experience in administrative and customer service positions, contributed to the organizational success of several companies by developing a thorough understanding of corporate objectives.
Skills : Office Management, Team Building & Supervision, Staff.
- Hired to provide secretarial support to the company manager and supporting team of 50 employees.
- Maintained and managed both a hard copy and electronic calendar for the manager.
- Collected, reviewed, and distributed incoming hard copy and electronic mail.
- Screened incoming phone calls and assisted visitors by directing them to the appropriate parties.
- Composed, reviewed and distributed correspondence using standard word processing applications and maintained desktop procedures.
- Stayed abreast of critical issues, commitments, and priorities for the manager; conducted in-depth research for information and compiled summary reports.
- Reviewed all outgoing documents and correspondence, requiring a manager's signature, for accuracy, proper spelling, grammar, and format.
- Coordinated numerous requests from customers, managers, and in-house staff and determined an appropriate course of action.
- Arranged travel plans and coordinated meetings, arranged for facilities, equipment, and catering.