Packaging Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in production management, where can utilize strategic planning, lean control, and team management experience to further corporate goals and objectives.
Skills : Continuous improvement, process improvement, manufacturing.
- Managed a group of 73 Employees - 53 Packaging Operators 12 Line Supervisors 6 Maintenance / Line Mechanics 1 Production Support Specialist 1 Reconciliation Coordinator.
- Maintained personnel attendance, vacation/ holiday files.
- Provided coaching, counseling, and discipline as necessary.
- Performed annual performance appraisals.
- Developed packaging schedules for shift operation including resource loading of personnel and equipment.
- Tracked daily and weekly overtime and generate report for multiple shifts.
- Interviewed job applicants for hire.
Design Technology Engineering
Sr. Packaging Manager Resume
Headline : Motivated candidate with strong work ethic, seeking full time position in areas of project management, communication, and team leadership. Looking to build on prior experiences in a career that utilizes critical thinking, multitasking, and process improvement skills.
Skills : Inventory Management, Forklift Operator, SAP, Team Management, Problem Solving, Packaging.
- Assists and maintain appropriate inventory levels and product loss control.
- Tracks daily output numbers and issue daily output reports.
- Schedules maintenance work for repair and improvements.
- Maintains and monitor inventory levels of packaging components and supplies.
- Adheres to and advances the safety culture of the brewery and is accountable for the safety of the crew.
- Alerts the production manager to potential quality concerns.
- Promotes an atmosphere of cooperation and teamwork within the department.
Jr. Packaging Manager Resume
Summary : Seeking an exciting and challenging career opportunity with a growth-oriented company with advancement potential where can use leadership and communication skills to impact the profitability, productivity and market share. have substantial Management experience in Manufacturing and Logistics with heavy emphasis in new business start-ups.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Office, Customer service.
- Leads daily meetings with the packaging team and assigns daily packaging duties.
- Double checks all volumes, batch numbers, schedule concerns and any other info related to the days production.
- Ensures that the packaging staff follows sanitary procedures and policies.
- Ensures that the packaging staff is in attendance and ready to begin the day's work.
- Monitors packaging staff attendance records and reports any problems to the Production Manager/Brewery Manager.
- Tracks and records packaging staff performance via Quarterly Performance Incentive program.
- Responsible for Scheduling of production and inventory control.
BS In Printing
Asst. Packaging Manager Resume
Summary : 13 years of experience in product development and packaging management in the consumer products industry. Product Development: Develop project scopes, budgets and schedules, and communicate associated risks to peers and management. Review project proposal or plan to determine time frame and procedures for accomplishing project.
Skills : Project Management, Team Lead, Client Facing, Mac/PC user, Knowledge of Adobe Illustratior, Photoshop, and Indesign.
- Managed all staffing levels, daily efficiencies while exceeding all quality and productions goals.
- Developed system for monitoring the buying of warehouse and packaging supplies.
- Purchased supplies as required.
- Developed unique packaging for products.
- Developed labels and maintenance of labeling data base.
- Determined standard production times and staffing requirements.
- Responsible for Supervision and monitoring of quality assurance of product.
B.S. In Marketing
Associate Packaging Manager Resume
Summary : Manager with 15 years' experience in the pasta industry. Focused on increasing production, minimizing equipment downtime and costs, and maximizing overall plant efficiency.
Skills : Inventor AutoCAD, Renewable Energy, Manufacturing Process, Kinematics, and Composites.
- Efforts focused on the establishment of fundamental compliance with regulatory requirements using Operational Excellence techniques to drive .
- Subsequent efforts centered on the establishment of processes to achieve production schedule by focusing on internal and external customer service .
- Responsible for Supervision/training of 10 to 15 employees.
- Oversaw entire company-wide packaging development for US office.
- Worked closely with marketing, branding and product development teams to translate the marketing and promotional strategy, messaging and graphic objectives into finished packages.
- Established system to automate, standardize and streamline packaging development.
- Developed diverse and scalable packaging specification models that encompass various products, brands and retailers.
Packaging Manager III Resume
Objective : Solid Production/Operations, & Supply Chain background leading teams in Packaging, Manufacturing, Quality Systems, Planning, and Supply Chain Departments. Worked in a production / distribution environment in the manufacture and production of finished goods, controlled all facets of an operations department, forecasting of over 90 products to consumers, and MRP demand.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Management.
- Worked with clients and their vendors to ensure timely receipt of materials.
- Successfully consolidated the packaging functions for the merge of CoCalo and Kids Line.
- Managed all new packaging processes and reconstruct working templates to meet the increased complexity of packaging projects due to the merger.
- Manged all label approvals with Marketing, Sales, and Compliance Quality Assurance pertaining to all artworks and inserts.
- Oversaw photo shoots for inserts.
- Assisted machine operators.
Master Of Business
Packaging Manager II Resume
Headline : Self-motivated professional customer service expert. Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with ability to be diplomatic and effective. Analytical problem solver. Strong customer advocate. Management experience, hired, fired, trainer.
Skills : Standard Computer , Sales Training.
- Worked with employees on statistical process control measures to control the quality of product that was being produced.
- Maintained necessary level of communication between shifts.
- Responsible for achieving production requirements.
- Trained staff of 60 direct labor employees to perform assembly and manufacture of product.
- Ensured that all health and safety guidelines were followed.
- Estimated costs and set quality standards.
- Ensured products were produced on time and are of good quality.
BA In Communication
Packaging Manager I Resume
Headline : To obtain a position within an organization that will afford me the opportunity to grow professionally and interpersonally. This opportunity will effectively utilize acquired expertise and education to improve operational efficiency, manage continuous improvement and to build an environment of team work and collaboration.
Skills : Lean Six Sigma, Microsoft Office.
- Directed staff of 28, including 2 Maintenance Mechanics, 3 Quality Assurance staff, 2 Shipping Drivers, and 4 Materials Supply employees.
- Monitored product standards and quality control programs.
- Oversaw the production process and managed the production schedule.
- Directed the total packaging of raw materials into finished goods.
- Responsible for quality, safety, and productivity of the entire department.
- Directed five supervisors and over 120 employees on a 24 x 7 operation to meet the production plan.
- Helped diagnose and improve operation issues.
Bachelor Of Science
Lead Packaging Manager Resume
Summary : Dedicated sales professional who effectively multi-tasks and balances customer needs with company demands. Efficiently builds loyalty and long-term relationships with customers, while consistently reaching sales targets.
Skills : Six Sigma Green Belt, Lean Manufacturing.
- Established and monitored daily production schedules to ensure priorities were adhered to in the best interest of on-time delivery.
- Determined and implemented appropriate departmental procedures by recommending changes, revisions, additions or deletions to maximize cost efficiencies, accuracy and quality.
- Established sound process improvement initiatives that drove year over year improvement.
- Communicated with Regional Operations Manager regarding issues, ideas, processes, priorities, etc.
- Oversaw production measures on all variable shifts within the department (1st, 2nd, 3rd and weekend shifts).
- Organized and coordinated all materials necessary for trade show booth and promoted custom packaging services available to current and prospective customers.
- Cross-trained in both upstream and downstream departments of the distribution chain.
- Continually monitored inventory levels of needed parts requested for customer hardware kits.
Packaging Manager Resume
Summary : Highly equipped maintenance mechanic seeking to join a growing company and to be a part of its success. Goal is to utilize expertise in preventative maintenance, repairs and troubleshooting to ensure efficient operations of the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, MIG Wire Welding, Acetylene Torch, Drill Press, Power Hand Tools.
- Designated a Super User of JDE for training purposes.
- Responsible to identify equipment and maintenance needs, schedule installations and repairs while maintaining compliance of departmental budget.
- Interviewed, hired, reviewed performance, coached and disciplined department employees.
- Implemented, sustained and improved Lean Manufacturing initiatives and programs.
- Responsible for quality and safety initiatives and accountability of each for all department employees.
- Implemented schedule changes, new line designs and employee responsibilities that resulted in a 33% increase in productivity in the last 6 months.
- Managed bottling line, and Keg filling line operations.