CAD Engineer Resume
Headline : Dedicated professional with a combined 10 years of work and educational experience in the fields of Design Drafting Technology and Civil Engineering. Strong mathematical, statistical and engineering economics background.
Skills : Solidworks, Math Cad, AutoCAD, EES, Pro Engineering Minitab, Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Project, Tensile Test, Brinell hardness, Fatigue machine, lean six sigma.
- Provided in-house Cadence environment set-up, and front-end Cadence/Mentor support to all Cisco Hardware teams.
- Developed schematic and footprint symbols based on library standards, worked with teams to improve library processes, and migrated symbols from single libraries to central library.
- Supported the global library development: Maintenance/support of Cadence Concept HDL schematic and Allegro design tools for U.S., Shanghai China, and India sites.
- Built and released quality logic symbols used for schematic capture which adhere to Cisco design standards and test them through PCB for verification purposes used Cadence Concept HDL, ADW (Allegro Design Workbench Flow Manager) tool, Mentor's ePD DxDesigner, DxDatabook schematic capture tool and Cadence Allegro.
- Library Management and Part Table File creation.
- Receive, log and translate customer data Design and surface all components for plastic sheet vacuum form dies.
- Prepare all components for CNC machining Program CNC machines to manufacture components.
Sr. CAD Engineer Resume
Summary : Well organized, result oriented, mature, reputed for meeting objective and deadlines willing to work across cultural boundaries with less supervision and very adaptable to new ideas and working practices.
Skills : CatiaV5, Magics RP, Microsoft Office, PTC Windchill.
- Produce designs that meet targets for feasibility, performance, costs, quality, safety, legislation and timing.
- Prepared CAD base sheets for designers using combination of surveys (both electronic and hard copy) and field measured information.
- Designed and created specifications from concept to completion.
- Assisted engineers in daily work and design projects.
- Provided field work to assist with design, modification and Created, edited, and maintained engineering drawings utilizing CAD, Base on Shell DEP version 33 September 2011.
- Prepared Excel sheet for Document register To modify existing drawings to minimize the need to create new drawings.
- Prepared drawing for as built drawing for the project.
Jr. CAD Engineer Resume
Objective : Extensive knowledge and experience in multiple career fields from Management positions to General Laborer, Farming and Construction to Security, Information Technology and Heavy Equipment Operation.
Skills : Solidworks, Autocad, Creo, Inventor, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Working Model, Acess, Outlook, Revit, Auto desk Vault.
- Submit 1D, 2D and 3D technical drawings and maps to GIS mapping personnel.
- Travel daily to in-town and out-of-town job sites.
- Record and document through use of video and photography entire jobsite from initialization to completion.
- Responsible for ensuring crew and foreman daily field production and inventory usage reports are correct and accurate.
- Verify and ensure accuracy of location and depths of installed gas pipeline infrastructure and existing utilities for GIS updates and corrections.
- Prepare design drawings with plan, section and detail format or plan and profile as designated by the engineering team.
- Prepare sketches of details not included on existing drawings to accurately reflect as-installed field conditions.
Associate Of Science
CAD Engineer III Resume
Summary : Design and engineering, with interest being focused mainly on electronics and technology. Industrial Technology Engineering and would like to put all that learned to use in order to aid in the success of the company.
Skills : Microstation, Solidworks, AutoCAD Inventor, Revit, Autodesk Inventor, 3D Studio Max.
- Executing machinery operations and the working properties of materials to design products and prototype tooling.
- Skilled in mold design, machine tool operation, AutoCAD, and CNC programming.
- Design steel frame and custom brackets to support utility network and communication networks.
- Create detailed drawings of 3D part and assemblies & CAD standard Templates.
- Creating large assemble using proper functional constraints.
- Involved in Studying drawings and changes done if required.
- Responsible for Design, Planning, Preparing, and Reviewing the detailed designs of various commercial and residential buildings Preparing AutoCAD 2D and 3D Drawings Preparing the R.C.C foundation details.
- Isolated, Raft, foundation Preparing center line, plinth beams, staircases, roof beams, slabs, water tank, and lift & staircase.
CAD Engineer II Resume
Summary : Senior Design Engineer with over 5 years of experience including New Product Development, Custom to Order Design's and Sustenance Engineering Projects. Flexible, adaptable, self-motivated and result oriented team player who promotes and delivers business goals.
Skills : Management, Microsoft, Autocad, ETABS, Teamwork, Communications.
- Recruited to work on the projects assigned ensuring on time delivery with quality, in turn customer satisfaction.
- Reverse Engineered Office Furniture for Exemplis- Idion using Solid Edge V19.
- Created Solid Models, drawings, assembly and Bill of Material for manufacturing.
- Created Medical system cabinets in Sheet metal using Solid Works 2008 for GE Health care.
- Converted Non parametric input models to parametric models, Solid and Sheet metal modeling, assembly creation, Bill of Material generation, creating standard parts library, purchase parts and common components.
- Worked on Flat and Inclined Conveyors, Picker assembly, Hopper assembly, Frame Weldment and Platform assembly.
- Designed Sheet metal cabinets using solid works for Hospitality and Supermarket equipment manufacturer- Diamond Group, Canada.
Bachelor Of Engineering
CAD Engineer I Resume
Objective : Engineer with strong technical background and challenging research experience. 1+ year of experience in manufacturing machines and generating drawings using CAD packages.
Skills : Microsoft office, Solidworks, Autocad, Catia, surfcam, CCNA, SAS, nx, ptc creo, Minitab, Matlab, Quality Control.
- Designs prints for PLS and U-verse service for customers.
- Read, design and understand blueprints, existing cables, streets, highways, terminals, and buildings.
- Repairing of lines and terminals on PLS projects by use of BST CAD.
- Bridged-tap splicing, downloading map data, correcting addresses by using preexisting survey.
- Operated OSPCM, Micro station and CAD based engineering system, and mobile mapping.
- Design, revise documents for Copper and Fiber Optic Cable Aerial, Buried, Buildings manhole and conduit design.
- Designed and implemented tools for cleanup of design rule violations in APR-generated channel routing, netlist partitioning and netlist translation.
- Assisted customer with simulation, layout, and test program development of a standard-cell CATV decoder chip.
Bachelor Of Arts
CAD Engineer/Designer Resume
Objective : Results-oriented CAD engineer experienced in mixed signal physical design. Proficient in all phases of physical design encompassing PDK development, analog design, digital layout and verification. Quick learner and adaptable to ongoing challenges.
Skills : AutoDesk certified through Bachelor's program MSU-Northern,.
- Part of CAD group tasked to define Stdcell place and route methodologies for Pentium processor designs.
- Held internal training classes for Synopsys, Cell3, Pathmill and other tools.
- Developed new automation tool to help designers see critical speed paths in design.
- Wrote skill program to give graphical feedback of advanced timing tool.
- Intel VP did this as proof of concept for keynote speech at Design conference on very short time frame.
- Lead team to integrate Cell3 into Intel design environment for high frequency microprocessor design.
- Designed set-top box boards for DIRECTV of up to 6 layers using Mentor Graphics Expedition PCB and Design Capture for schematics.
- Designed mechanical concepts using SolidWorks and Flow Simulation for thermal analysis.
BS In Engineering
Cad Engineer II Resume
Summary : Over 25 years of mechanical engineer and design experience, 9 years as supervision of a large design department, talented, resourceful and dedicated, offering a combination of unique professional.
Skills : AutoCAD, Microstation, Solidworks, Multisim, Labview, Photoshop, Microsoft Office, HTML, VB.NET, CSS.
- Designing, Drafting and Carry out Design Calculations for Different Mechanical Spare-Parts using Auto-Cad.
- Detail Designing using Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerances, Stress Analysis via Traditional and Computer Method.
- Worked on projects involving preparation of plans, elevations, sections and other drawing requirements.
- Involved in conducting traffic surveys, part of the presentation approval and design committee.
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of engineering drawings, 3D models and change documentation using SolidWorks and SolidWorks PDM software.
- Organized and created templates for centralized library of technical engineering details.
- Drafting for structural, architecture, and plumbing departments.
Associate CAD Engineer Resume
Summary : Dedicated Designer with excellent technical, analytical and communication skills demonstrated by many years of experience. Detail-oriented professional with more than 20 years of CAD experience many disciplines of engineering and manufacturing design.
Skills : Microsoft, Autocad, Solidworks, Cnc.
- Reduced costs of cabinet manufacturing by researching parts to purchase directly from the manufacturer.
- Created a manual for operating a CNC machine, and simplified the CAD program to reduce the CNC process time.
- Generated single and three line AC and DC schematics.
- Incorporated data into the 3D assembly drawings for drilling plans, wire lists, and layouts of electrical cabinets.
- Wrote 2 manuals: one for the in-house CNC machine, and a completed boat owner's manual.
- Created and established a proprietary numbering system for drawings.
- Maintaining the Engineering Change Order (ECO) and extensive Bill of Materials (BOM) with the use of pivot tables.
- Incorporated streamlining and cost reductions still produced visually stunning cabinets.
Certificate In Education
CAD Engineer Resume
Summary : CAD Engineer prepares preliminary drafts of projects, determines its feasibility, applications, and generates accurate and detailed records of engineering data.
Skills : Autodesk Inventor Specialist, Autodesk Autocad Specialist, Mechanic Designer, Mechanical Drafter.
- CAD Specialist in charge of creating blueprints of products for manufacturing.
- Development of Inventor Files (Models and Drawings) for mass production.
- Vault Data Manager - ECO and Documentation updates.
- Design team member supporting and participating in the development of projects: - Creating functional parametric models of the items into production.
- Analyzing possible conflicts in the manufacturing process to avoid waste of material and labor.
- Creating drawings of the production items using orthogonal projections of assemblies and parts, creating exploded views, BOMs, independent part drawings and details to easy production.
- Comparing differences and discrepancies between end products and drawings to improve design process.