National Sales Director Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as an National Sales Director with a firm where exceptional people skills and passion will put together to organize a memorable event.
Skills : Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, ACT, Magazine Manager.
- Managed the Field Sales Team of 4 Regional Managers and 30 District Managers.
- Established effective working relationships with the Operations, IT and Marketing departments.
- Created and implemented dealership point of sale materials.
- Supported program from initial launch through profitability.
- Devised and implemented this commission program for Dealership Sales People in conjunction with Keystone Marketing.
- Provided input to senior leadership in the development and administration of sales incentive compensation programs using a tier and bonus based system that rewarded performance.
- Held the lead role in creating a new hire training curriculum for the outbound call agent, account manager/executive, and business development specialists.
Sr. National Sales Director Resume
Summary : Accomplished professional with successful, comprehensive management experience in sales, business development, account management, brand management, E-Commerce, project management and human resource development.
Skills : Management, Sales Man, Sales Man, Communication, Team Leadership.
- Directed and provided leadership for a sales team of 25+ sales representatives covering an effort to sell sporting goods to youth organizations.
- Directed the marketing and content management for all catalogs published up to 4 times a year and under tight deadlines.
- Developed and implemented shipping and receiving practices, standards, and metrics for operation facility and external service providers in an effort to drive more efficient order fulfillment, value-added services, and distribution processes.
- Developed the E-commerce site and grew it to over $3M with a gross margin of 45 percent.
- Directed the installation of an Intertel Phone System with IVR Solution over the span of a six-month period.
- Implemented the Ecometry computer data system over the course of eight months.
- Managed for Individual team websites through Spartan Athletes online.
B.S. In Communications
Jr. National Sales Director Resume
Summary : Experienced in National Sales Director and support strategy, organisational development, team management, client management and service delivery.
Skills : Strategic Partnerships, International Business, Advertising, Publisher.
- Provided leadership to the day-to-day operations of the sales department, while maintaining focus on the company's strategic goals.
- Analyzed sales statistics to determine business growth potential.
- Established performance goals for all sales department employees, and monitors performance on a continual basis.
- Oversaw all hiring, training, and firing of personnel involved in Sales and Marketing.
- Developed, or participated with the Senior Staff, in the development of the Strategic Marketing Plan for the Company.
- Coordinated sales operations with all other departments/divisions of the Company.
- Developed and/or maintained and improved business relations with all customers of the Company.
National Sales Director III Resume
Summary : Highly qualified National Sales Director with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on company prides itself.
Skills : Accounts Payable, AR, Sales.
- Contributed and implemented of national sales strategy for a team of 3 directors, 22 district managers, and 150 sales representatives.
- Created and implemented sales and marketing strategies for startup and sustaining products to drive revenue.
- Executed turnaround of underperforming/non-profitable sales force to exceed sales goals and prepare for divestiture.
- Assessed needs and provided CRM solution for sales representatives and managers resulting in increased productivity of 50% and recaptured loss of $50K.
- Gave knowledge to team resulting in dollar share growth for a consumer product to 31/2 points above nearest competitor ranking as #1 recommended product by physicians.
- Increased confidence in the team to grow market share of professional products to record 16.6% over the previous high of 14.6% in the three-month period.
- Promoted to manage 7 District Managers and 80 Sales Representatives over 24 states.
BA In Communications
National Sales Director II Resume
Headline : Seasoned management professional dedicated to continuous process improvement in the face of rapidly evolving changing markets. Extremely results-oriented and proactive in finding cost-effective solutions to company-wide problems.
Skills : Excel, Salesforce, Marketing.
- Responsible for a 25-branch network of wholesale sales, operations, and marketing for a small privately held company producing $900 million per month in A-paper business.
- Managed daily activities of a staff of 40 direct reports and an overall staff of 200 that included Branch Manager, Account Executives, coordinators, underwriters, and funders.
- Directed the daily flow of all loans from submission to funding and shipping.
- Traveled to various branch offices to conduct training and problem-solving issues.
- Traveled nationally to all broker association conferences representing the company and orchestrated trade show sign-up and budget.
- Created a unique sales model that is still used today that utilizes inside Account Executives only.
- Created and implemented company-specific sales training and marketing for new recruits, and new branches.
- Launched and grew production from 1 Branch funding $40 million per month to 25+ Branches funding over $900 million per month.
Bachelor Of Science
National Sales Director I Resume
Headline : To assist, develop, grow and promote a dynamic company with a proven track record in senior housing. Working in a marketing capacity with a team to produce the goals and objectives while utilizing years of experience in all aspects of marketing, sales and sales management in Senior housing, advertising and the Fashion business.
Skills : Technical, Experience with AC Nielsen/IRI.
- Build a new division from the ground up to appeal to the golf industry.
- Developed national-level accounts in key markets with MLB/NFL/NHL stadiums, major hotels/casinos, and global liquor suppliers.
- Managed the entire customer relationship while selling cocktail dispensers and proprietary non-alcoholic mix.
- Build relationships with factory-authorized golf car distributors, find new equipment partners, and work with alcohol suppliers to obtain branding rights.
- Designed marketing collateral/materials, prioritize trade show appearances and define go-to-market strategies.
- Created a game-changing sales/distribution model that led to complete redesign of manufacturing and distribution processes.
- Empowered company to grow from having fewer than 30 units to 300+ units nationwide.
- Closed the largest single sale in the company's history and frequently win six-figure equipment sales.
National Sales Director/Manager Resume
Objective : Motivated, high-energy professional with over 20 years experience in business development, sales and management. Proven track record of achievement of multiple levels of telecommunications.
Skills : Sales, Marketing, Merchandising, Promotion, Gross Margins.
- Managed accounts and worked for one of the biggest and well-known life settlement brokerage companies in the industry.
- Worked diligently to understand the needs of clients and ensure the utmost level of professionalism and integrity to obtain the most cash for their life insurance policies.
- Maintained extensive knowledge of analyzing life insurance policies and developed the most efficient exit strategy to relieve clients of unwanted or unneeded policies.
- Closed over $200 million in secondary market life settlement contracts, over $60 million in tertiary portfolios, and also facilitated the financing of policy premiums for seniors in excess of $35 million.
- Established as one of the top brokers in the industry and have acquired relationships with some of the biggest insurance brokerages, financial planners, CPAs, Attorneys, and broker-dealers.
- Originated and closed $40 million in death benefit in the first 12 months of employment and attained the Life Health and Variable Annuity's license(2-15).
- Used Milliman pricing model (MAPS) on a daily basis to analyze and reverse engineer existing life policies for investors and funding groups.
Associate National Sales Director Resume
Summary : A highly skilled and successful business and account development professional with proven consultative, strategic, and conceptual selling skills. Consistently a top sales performer who is enthusiastic about defining business processes and executing solutions. Quickly establishes and maintains relationships at all levels, including C-Level decision makers.
Skills : Computer, Technical, Sales.
- Maintained ongoing communications and manage existing customers.
- Provided on-site and webinar presentations of products and services to prospects at customer sites, conferences, and various trade exhibitions.
- Resulted in $3.1 million in sales, gaining over 1,500 new providers, and an overall sales increase of 421%.
- Provided evidence base measures and Medicare Advantage Plans, STARs Improvement for Payers.
- Measured performance using National Quality Forums, HEDIS, NCQA, CMS PQRS, and Core Measures.
- Expanded the sales growth of the ICLOPS Registry on a national basis.
- Provided PQRI, Paid for Performance (P4P), Clinical Integration (CI) and prescribing.
National Sales Director/Representative Resume
Headline : Established new market territories, building brand, promoting the core and niche product lines, and positioning the sales team to achieve 210% over projected revenue for territory.
Skills : Mareketing, Sales, Finance.
- Designed and executed a business plan for all facets of business growth and development.
- Spearheaded entire sales department while conducting all recruiting, hiring, coaching, and training.
- Developed business and marketing strategies while building an international sales team.
- Achieved substantial growth for these markets both nationally and internationally creating increased production demands.
- Introduced product line to the largest clients.
- Increased outside sales from start-up to $12,000 after the first 3 months and to 37,000 after 5 months.
- Created a canvassing program as well as a sales philosophy designed to close at a 40% rate.
Bachelor Of Science
National Sales Director Resume
Summary : Proven leader with extensive experience delivering strong and sustainable revenue growth for financial, business services and consumer product organizations. Demonstrated success identifying and capitalizing on new channel opportunities, resulting in expanded market share and increased competitive advantage.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Server Maintenance.
- Held responsibility for $19.1M in annual sales.
- Implemented continuous process improvement initiatives to control expenses, cut costs, optimize profitability and enhance operational effectiveness.
- Designed and implemented the business model for both revenue and brand exposure in the K-12 market.
- Strategized, executed, and managed a wide range of new initiatives to penetrate schools, colleges, and universities in the Tri-State area and beyond.
- Designed and implemented sales reporting tools for the Education sales team including KPIs, Metrics, and Analytics to track and correct where necessary, sales performance.
- Streamlined back-office positions by eliminating redundancy, unnecessary activities and report generation and automated manual processes to enable a significant reduction in staff.
- Redeployed personnel resources to create additional revenue-generating sales positions.
- Implemented a program to bundle nightly national distribution to simplify logistics and slash the high cost of small individual shipments.
Master Of Sacred Theology