SAS Analyst Resume
Objective : Over 7 Years experiences in IT and Logistic Distribution industries, including a multinational-corporation of annual revenues more than 2 billions. Hand on experiences with SQL, SAS, Excel VBA and JAVA programming.
Skills : Java, JavaEE, Microsoft SQL Server, SAS, Excel, Salesforce, Velocify, JSON.
- Created a Data-Mart for various types of further predictive models.
- Selected and extracted samples from a list of the raw datasets, eliminated duplicates, created a one-subject-per-row dataset with PROC SQL.
- Established a segmentation for the behavior of customers with PROC FORMAT based on their credit score.
- Applied this segmentation to all selected samples.
- Defined new variables and assigned different designated values to them based on campaign matrix using CASE expression in PROC SQL, derived product information for each customer.
- Performed data quality check with PROC MEANS and PROC FREQ, focusing on minimum, maximum, and missing values.
- Did correction for errors and marked missing value.
Sr. SAS Analyst Resume
Summary : Over 7+ years of experience in data analysis and statistical modeling including data extraction, manipulation and validation techniques, writing macros and reporting on various projects for financial and health-care industry using Teradata, SAS, SQL Server, Oracle.
Skills : SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS/EBI,Windows, UNIX, LINUX, Mainframes.
- Worked extensively with Business Analysts to create requirement documents.
- Facilitated and attended numerous detailed chartering sessions with the Risk analysis Business teams in order to enhance the reports being used by them.
- Formalized Business Requirements into System Requirements for implementation by development groups.
- Made the results actionable for Marketing, Campaign Planning, Strategic Planning, Finance, and Sales organizations.
- Performed statistical analysis and data management on study data by utilizing appropriate statistical methods using SAS and SAS tools.
- Integrated results of the Marketing Mix Analysis, Price Elasticity, and other advanced analyses into the business planning process.
- Designed the metadata, workflow, models in Excel with great transparency and used SAS macro to process the excel file and generate ETL, model scoring and cash flow analysis SAS code.
- Assisted in the creation of quantitative and qualitative primary research and present the findings.
- Able to dig into raw data to find and evaluate actionable insights that will help the organization.
Bachelor's In Computers
Jr. SAS Analyst Resume
Objective : Certified SAS Programmer with around 8 years of experience in software development, design, analysis, coding, implementation, maintenance and support as a SAS Programmer/Analyst with profound experience in Telecom and Financial industries.
Skills : Excel, Tableau, VBA, Python, SAS, Powerpoint, PMLC, SDLC.
- Converted business rule into SAS code to identify the recovery amount for a claim that is paid already.
- Developed to identify the recovery amount for Facility claims (i.e. Hospital, Ambulance services, etc.) and Professional claims (i.e. Physician or a doctor) based on the business criteria set forth rule using SAS queries.
- Used SAS Macros, SAS SQL, BASE SAS for developing an application.
- Identified the various data sources and performing the data extraction on them Scheduling the job through the Tivoli workload scheduler.
- Repaired Documentation, Flowcharts for the process.
- Need to ensure successful completion of all ongoing jobs scheduled for the current day.
- Created graphs using proc plot and chart permanent formatted SAS data sets for present and future analysis.
SAS Analyst III Resume
Objective : SAS Analyst provides on-going support of business performance reporting initiatives to assess quality, service and performance.
Skills : SAS, Unix, Java, PL/SQL, HADOOP.
- Utilized SAS procedures for preparing and Classifying Clinical Trial Data.
- Imported Relational Databases and Clinical Data Management Systems.
- Transformed Data and Creating Analysis Data Sets.
- Created Tables and Listings and Common Clinical Trial Graphs.
- Performed data processing for the execution of the complex marketing campaign using Unix, SAS, and Teradata Databases.
- Developed code based on technical specifications to extract and process targeted account data.
- Validated and tested all code for accuracy and efficiency.
- Reported and tracked defects in Test Director/Quality Center.
SAS Analyst II Resume
Objective : SAS Certified Professional with 7+ years of Experience in Full life cycle of software development including requirement analysis, program design, database design, development, debugging, testing, implementation, maintenance, documentation and support as a SAS programmer /Analyst with profound experience in Finance and Telecom industries.
Skills : SAS, Data Analysis, Programming, Quality Assurance.
- Managed is a system to process the medical bills resulted from worker's comp claims.
- Received the doctor and their pricing information from various vendors and try to give the best quote for the claim.
- Managed payments will re-price the bills and prepare the checks for the eligible bills and disburse the checks to the provider.
- Involved in Business Analysis and Systems Planning.
- Migrated data from text files and DB2 to SAS data sets Proficient in writing JCL.
- Created complex and reusable Macros and extensively used existing macros and developed SAS Programs for Data Cleaning, Validation, Analysis and Report generation.
- Tested and debugged existing macros.
MA In Statistics
SAS Analyst I Resume
Headline : Certified Base and Advanced SAS Programmer with over 6 years of experience in Data Analytics, Reporting, Predictive Modeling, and Financial Analysis. SAS experience includes analysis, development and implementation of statistical models, writing macros, generating graphs and reports, and troubleshooting.
Skills : SAS, R, SQL, EXCEL,VBA.
- Developed the Technical specification and designs from the business requirements.
- Reviewed and understood business change requests.
- Involved in major enhancement projects Responsible for analyzing various databases (DB2 & Teradata) containing product, sales, transaction, demographic, loan, account, region, banking, and billing data to create a list of risk and non-risk customers.
- Used SAS/Enterprise Guide to analyze Banking Habit data (Online Banking, Walk-In Banking, Mobile Banking, Tele Banking, and Drive-In Banking), Loan data (Home Loan, Student Loan, Car Loan, and Business Loan) to identify the risk involved.
- Worked with commercial customer data using hash objects and joining data set, indexing, data aggregation, sub-setting, creation and modification of views, accessing multiple databases.
- Modified macros for report generation using SAS/Macros as per the requirements.
- Performed advance statistics on consumer datasets and create customized reports of a preferred list of customers as per the given requirements from business analysts.
- Created necessary libraries, datasets, GDG's, control cards, JCLs, Pros, copybooks, VSAM files concerned with the project.
SAS Analyst I Resume
Objective : Over 7 year of experience in performing analytics SAS /statistical programming in clinical domain. Strong experience that includes hands-on exposure to advanced analytics (optimization, data mining, forecasting, reporting, etc.)
Skills : Proc import, Proc export, Proc print, Proc sort, Proc append, etc.
- Used ingenuity to save customers money and time, reduce risks, increase efficiency.
- Prepared, applied, reviewed, and document data, programs (SAS), and analytical techniques, including those generated by other teams.
- Determined, conducted and interpreted appropriate qualitative and quantitative analyses.
- Maintained and protected confidential data.
- Maintained, collecting and analyzing databases, exporting data from other environments mainly Matlab.
- Worked with Composite material Scientists and mathematicians to get the concepts of basic Thermodynamics.
- Created new stored procedures and SAS MACROS to enhance the functionality.
Master Of Science
Lead SAS Analyst Resume
Objective : Over 8 years of extensive experience in SAS programming on different platforms - Windows and UNIX, also having worked in updating, data extraction, transformation and loading to data warehouse, data analysis, updating, testing and data validation. Experience in Data analysis and Reporting in health care, finance and marketing sectors.
Skills : SAS Developer, SAS Programmer.
- Involved in creating SAS metadata objects for uploading the newly created SAS datasets into the data marts.
- Created staging datasets for the groups using the input data from the data acquisition team.
- Involved in the building of data marts from enterprise data sources spread across platforms of the SAS DI studio.
- Involved in the Administration of the user authentications, metadata repositories, job scheduling, stored processes, data cleansing.
- Experience in creating OLAP cubes for reporting of pre-summarized large datasets and decision support systems using SAS Data Integration Studio and publish the same for business users.
- Generated SAS datasets, tables, listings, graphs and reports from analysis datasets using SAS tools like BASE, Macros, GRAPH, and STAT.
- Created reports and stored procedures using the SAS BI tool.
- Developed the data warehouse system for the credit/debit OLTP process.
- Worked on transaction data and CRM data in credit limit increase and in marketing.
Bachelors Of Science
SAS Analyst/Developer Resume
Headline : Development and implementation of analytical solutions and data analysis with profound expertise in banking/finance, retail and energy related industries. Hands-on experience using analytical software like SAS Enterprise Miner 6, SAS Enterprise Guide 4.
Skills : SAS Programmer, SAS Analyst.
- Managed a total of about $2.5 Trillion in assets and were looking for expanding their business.
- Build a loyal customer base, expand that and cross-sell their products to clients, in a well-organized and informed way.
- Organized in CRM software and was regularly updated based on their preferences.
- Performed ETL-Extraction/Transformation/Loading, data migration, sampling, data preparation, graphical presentation, statistical analysis, validation, reporting, and documentation.
- Extracted data from different sources like Oracle and Teradata and text files using SAS/Access, SAS SQL procedures and created SAS datasets.
- Developed and designed SAS programs/macros to analyze financial data and to create files, tables, listings, and graphs.
- Developed ad-hoc reports as per business requirements and created various reports like summary reports, tabular reports.
SAS Analyst Resume
Summary : 8 years of working experience in data analysis and statistical modeling with extensive use of SAS & R Proficient in R-Commander, R-Studio and Base SAS, SAS/Macro, SAS/Stat, SAS/Graph, SAS/SQL. Expert in Hypothesis testing, ANOVA, and Linear and Logistic Regression Analysis. Adept in Factor analysis, Decision Trees (CHAID, CART), Clustering (K-means/Hierarchical) techniques.
Skills : Tableau, MS SQL Server, UNIX, SAS, Regression, Text Analytics, Sigma Plot.
- Analyzed the high risk insurers in regards to their suicidal tendencies.
- Collected from clinical studies, past history of the prescriptions and competitive health analytical studies.
- Identified the same Humana runs campaigns and workshops at multiple locations.
- Collected through group discussion, focus groups and through primary surveys.
- Identified the insurers who are having a high risk towards the suicidal tendencies to decide on executing the insurance policy or not.
- Connected with business stakeholders on periodical basis and also end users to development segmentation strategies and add efficiencies to the campaign development and execution process.
- Accomplished Data analysis, statistical analysis, generated reports, listings and graphs using SAS/Base, SAS/Macro and SAS/Graph, SAS/SQL, SAS/Access, SAS/ODS and SAS/connect.
- Instigated the Test Analysis to understand the potentiality of insurer.
- Organized cluster analysis (CHAID) to segment the potentially high risk customer.