Hardware Sales Associate Resume
Objective : To seek an Hardware Sales Associate employment opportunity that will strengthen current job skills and to work for a company that will utilize strong work ethics.
Skills : Computer, Cash Register, Customer Service, Inventory Control,.
- Checked inventory to make sure enough product was available to customers.
- Ordered for hardware items such as Simpson Tie, & Hillman.
- Worked one on one with Hardware brand Reps to make sure all high volume selling items and made sure could get hard to carry items.
- Responsible for inventory count, Special Ordering.
- Followed up with Special Orders.
- Cleaned in a very long time and organized and brought it up to par.
- Did resets with certain product to make it easier to access.
- Cleaned out old inventory, did proper markdowns to move the old inventory.
- Introduced new products on trial basis.
Jr. Hardware Sales Associate Resume
Objective : Hardware Sales Associate deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products customers need
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Greets customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Describes merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Recommends, selects, and helps locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Answers questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Demonstrates use or operation of merchandise.
- Prepares merchandise for purchase or rental.
- Watches for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
Sr. Hardware Sales Associate Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging Hardware Sales Associate position, utilizing abilities developed through years of experience and education, with the opportunity for professional growth and development.
Skills : Management, MS Office.
- Ensures high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent customer service.
- Greets every customer in a timely, friendly and courteous manner.
- Assesses customer needs and provide assistance and information on products and services.
- Accurately price and display merchandise.
- Maintains and keeps a well-stocked sales floor.
- Continually educate themselves about products and retain specific knowledge about current advertised items.
- Retrieves shopping carts and baskets and return them to their assigned areas
Hardware Sales Associate I Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging Hardware Sales Associate position in an employee development environment, to help the organization to reach all milestones, benchmarks, and goals that it has set for itself and its employees.
Skills : Customer Service, Forklift Operator, Pallet Jack, Inventory, Stocking, POS.
- Prevented store losses using awareness, attention to detail and integrity.
- Trained two new employees quarterly.
- Achieved high sales percentage with consultative, value-focused customer service approach.
- Cross-trained and provided back-up for other customer service representatives when needed.
- Expressed appreciation and invited customers to return to the store.
- Regularly sought opportunities to up sell and add on additional merchandise.
- Recommended, selected and helped locate merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Stocked and rotated inventory regularly.
- Organized the store by returning all merchandise to its proper place.
Hardware Sales Associate II Resume
Headline : An able, enthusiastic, skilled, and reliable ex military soldier seeking a position that reflects experience, skills, and personal attributes including dedication, meeting goals, creativity, and the ability to follow through.
Skills : Welding, Cashier, Computer Aided Design, Computer Programming.
- Itemized and total customer merchandise selection at checkout counter, using cash register, and accept cash or charge card for purchases.
- Answered customers' questions about merchandise and advise customers on merchandise selection.
- Packed customer purchases in bags or cartons.
- Stocked shelves, racks, cases, bins, and tables with new or transferred merchandise.
- Received, opened, unpacked and issued sales floor merchandise.
- Cleaned display cases, shelves, and aisles.
- Transported packages to customers' vehicles.
- Stamped, attached, or changed price tags on merchandise, referring to price list.
- Designed and set up advertising signs and displays of merchandise on shelves, counters, or tables to attract customers and promote sales.
Hardware Sales Associate III Resume
Summary : 18 years of experience as an Army Officer in security and intelligence, operations, transportation, logistics and above all leadership. Recently supervised multiple departments for Home Depot to include The Pro Contractors Desk, Paint, Hardware, Plumbing and Electrical.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Sells and services customers within one or more department - average foot traffic of 1,000 persons per day.
- Maintains knowledge of products and used this knowledge to assist and educate customers on options available.
- Delivers a positive customer shopping experience.
- Limits losses through active customer service Merchandising - executing quarterly plan-o-grams, filling in missing products as required.
- Actively trains associates on proper lifting and lowering techniques that contributed to a 100% incident free workplace.
- Assisted customers with tool selections, chain/key/rope cutting and other hardware components.
- Provided exceptional customer service by gaining full knowledge of products throughout the department via training and use of custom built iphones.
Asst. Hardware Sales Associate Resume
Objective : An able, enthusiastic, skilled, and reliable ex military soldier seeking a Hardware Sales Associate position that reflects experience, skills, and personal attributes including dedication, meeting goals, creativity, and the ability to follow through.
Skills : Law Enforcement, Transportation, Transportation, Military.
- Generates maximum sales potential in accordance with the TH Customer Service standards.
- Builds repeat customer base through excellent service.
- Maintains strong knowledge regarding product, promotions, and special events in order to communicate to customers for more effective selling.
- Consistently fosters a positive store experience by treating all customers and staff members in a fair and consistent manner.
- Effectively maintains zone coverage; acknowledges every customer within the zone; treats customers with priority over assigned tasks.
- Demonstrates effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Manages time and prioritize tasks.
Hardware Sales Associate/Coordinator Resume
Headline : Looking for a Hardware Sales Associate career to bring to new heights and to last to retirement. An ambitious and energetic person seeking a chance to exceed with excellence. Hard working and dedicated to meeting company, team and individual goals.
Skills : Customer Service, Management.
- Picked stock in backroom for the sales floor.
- Stocked shelves.
- Used power equipment to get items out of the top steel.
- Interacted with customers constantly.
- Worked in sporting goods and hardware.
- Cashiered occasionally.
- Completed full department replenishment during closing hours and assisted team members as needed.
Lead Hardware Sales Associate Resume
Summary : Retail Hardware Sales Associate professional who excels in fast-paced environments. Extensive experience in customer service, merchandising, POS systems and cash handling.
Skills : Sound Design, Music Composition, Audio Recording.
- Ensured each customer receives outstanding service, which follows the S.A.L.E.S. process and by Mystery Shop standards
- Maintained awareness of all promotions and advertisements
- Executed the daily operational, day-to-day goals and prioritizes assigned by the store management
- Assisted in the training and development of peers
- Upheld merchandising and store cleanliness standards
- Aided customers in locating merchandise in store, on aceharware.com, as well as process special orders
- Solicited customers to open an Ace Rewards card
- Answered customers questions and provide information on procedures and policies
- Possesed a vast knowledge of lawn and garden related products along with a willingness to learn
Hardware Sales Associate Resume
Objective : To acquire a technology work in a stable on going job.Sales Associate position are to maintain outstanding customer service, generate sales, merchandise product, and support the store management team.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Basic Electrical, Plumbing, Mechanic, Hardware Sales, Trim And Molding, Tile, Laminate Flooring.
- Provided optimal Customer Service.
- Filed extended warranties and credit card applications for customers.
- Ensured every customer found the product he/or she was searching for.
- Retrieved customers orders from stockroom.
- Organized and setup merchandise shelving / displays.
- Secured high priced merchandise with security alarm mechanism.
- Managed 8 employees and successfully completed Home Depot's Deparment Supervisor Training Program.
- Resolved customer's questions regarding home improvement concern or issues.
- Maintained a working knowledge of Home Depot's products and services, in order to effectively assist the customer in an expedient manner.