General Associate Resume
Objective : To obtain a position with a dynamic corporation where can use energy, strong people skills, and cash management skills to help contribute to a positive work environment.
Skills : Customer Service, Computer, Data Entry, Account Management.
- Assisted the treasury department in printing checks, making deposits to bank lockboxes via FedEx.
- Collected management signatures for the opening of new bank accounts.
- Prepared files and documents for archiving.
- Able to perform duties to relieve time restraints fir people in the department.
- Contributed to the organization of parts within the warehouse.
- Organized parts within the warehouse to increase the efficiency of finding parts needed for placement or delivery Prepared parts for transport to multiple locations, both locally and out of state.
- Unloaded, organized, and arranged inventory from morning shipments.
Sr. General Associate Resume
Headline : General Associate will be responsible for the overall operation of the hotel assigned including hiring, training, budgeting, sales, guest satisfaction, associate satisfaction, owner satisfaction, revenue management, and timely reporting.
Skills : Management, Problem Solving, Analytics, Interpersonal, Research.
- Interact with customers and managers.
- Answer phones during management meetings, make outgoing phone calls to customers, check the establishment's voice mail.
- Receive cash and credit transactions via in person or over the phone.
- Learned to manage many codes and sequences to operate check stand technology.
- Provided friendly customer service to shoppers and assisted them in finding desired grocery items.
- Delivered exceptional customer service while executing in a fast yet efficient manner.
- Responsible for cash control, assisting customers, maintaining a clean workspace, and maintenance activities.
Jr. General Associate Resume
Summary : General Associate with Develop and implement the approved business plan to attain and exceed the financial goals. Maintain a high personal visibility throughout the property.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Social Media, Computer, Computer Literate, Detail Oriented, Dependable, Responsible, Resourceful.
- Responsible for 8-10 students with learning disabilities.
- Attend eight different classes and am responsible for eight different subjects.
- Responsible for as well as other students who ask for my help.
- Supporting students to build their self-esteem and realize their potential.
- Excellent organization skills as well as the ability to prioritize.
- Maintained a clean work environment while washing dishes.
- Preparing food, and ensuring overall customer satisfaction
General Associate III Resume
Headline : Ensuring all relationships with our guests, associates, sales, vendors and board members are maintained positively and professionally at all times. Assists the General Manager; directs or cooperates with other managerial personnel as required or requested.
Skills : Ms Excel, Bloomberg, Ms Access, Leadership, Customer Service, Accounting, Management Information Systems.
- Learned to effectively communicate with customers and count money and do quick basic math in my head.
- Learned to be quick in following a set of instructions and have a good reading comprehension of what was on the food order tickets.
- Learned to be attuned to the needs of others around me.
- Understand how to be helpful to others and work as part of a team.
- Worked as part of a team of servers to keep the customers in the dining room happy.
- Kept attuned to the needs of each table and person.
- Have good listening comprehension to get what customers and servers need.
General Associate II Resume
Summary : Working knowledge of standards and documents for HOA, understand governing statues and board meeting procedures. Collaborate with General Manager to ensure all contracts.
Skills : Word Processing, Power Point, 35-40 Wpm, Quality Inspection, Trouble Shooting.
- Greeted customers entering the store to ascertain what each customer wanted or needed.
- Described product to customers and accurately explained details and care of merchandise.
- Earned management trust by serving as key holder, responsibly opening and closing store.
- Politely assisted customers in person and via telephone.
- Answered product questions with up-to-date knowledge of sales and store promotions.
- Bagged, boxed or gift-wrapped sold merchandise per customer's request.
- Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints in a timely and empathetic manner.
- Maintained cleanliness and presentation of stock room and production floor.
Bachelor's In Social
General Associate I Resume
Objective : Demonstrated knowledge of hospitality financials, reporting requirements and industry measurements. Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
Skills : Acting, Microsoft, Painting, Communications.
- Prepared all food orders within a 2-3 minute time frame.
- Verified that prepared food met all standards for quality and quantity.
- Assembled food orders while maintaining appropriate portion control.
- Prepared all food orders within a 2-3 minute time frame.
- Stored food in designated containers and storage areas to prevent spoilage or cross-contamination.
- Cooked and packaged large batches of food that were prepared to order or kept hot until needed.
- Greeted customers promptly.
General Associate/Assistant Resume
Objective : General Associate follow safety rules and emergency procedures; takes corrective action where required to improve safety of work areas.
Skills : Welding, Fabercating, Blueprint Reading, Small Engine Repair.
- Organization and distribution of bowling league paperwork.
- Greeted and assisted all patrons in a quick and timely manner.
- Operation of multiple computers.
- Lead associate in the organization and execution of birthday parties.
- Handled and recorded drawer money at the beginning and end of every shift.
- Maintenance and upkeep of arcade machines.
- Worked in the backroom taking in the inventory.
Lead General Associate Resume
Summary : Responsible for the overall success of the hotel, meeting or exceeding planned objectives from revenue and profit, and ensuring guest satisfaction and product quality standards.
Skills : Certified Forklift Operator And Trainer. Rf Scanner And Wms Experienced.
- Fulfilled orders quickly and accurately by picking, packing, and preparing for shipment.
- Responsible for manual cut materials, including measuring and cutting custom orders and replenishing the stock to maintain accurate inventory.
- Shipped orders by using a company system that is integrated with FedEx's system.
- Worked independently for Saturday will call to pick and pack customer orders on the weekend.
- Used LXE hand scanners to scan barcodes on all stock in order to track inventory and movement of materials within the warehouse.
- Trained new employees that were hired at multiple stores.
- Processed the inventory and then get it out onto the floor.
General Associate/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Able to read, write, and verbally communicate effectively and professionally in English with associates, guests, and ownership. Assist with resolution of guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
Skills : Radiology Exam Prior Authorizations, Soap Charting, CLIA Waved Tests, Suture Removal, Wound Cleaning/dressing.
- Worked with injection mold machines that produce plastic interior and exterior parts.
- Check parts for defects and ensure 100% quality in all products.
- Work in assembly, installing parts together with great attention to detail.
- Able to gain some knowledge in the automotive industry.
- Able to assemble and install interior vehicle parts under the allotted time.
- Maintained cleanliness and presentation of the stock room and production floor.
- Handle guest concerns, compliments and suggestions in a professional manner.
General Associate Resume
Objective : Over two years of General Associate experience working in the food industry. Working at a profession with good people, keeping an open mind for possible future employment.
Skills : Excellent Computer, Outstanding Typing Capabilities, Good Phone .
- Working knowledge of the composition of Association documents, some understanding of governing statutes and board meeting procedures.
- Proven success in managing budgets.
- Demonstrated knowledge & application of applicable codes, laws & regulations.
- Working Knowledge of Housekeeping, Front Desk, Maintenance, F&B departments.
- Professional appearance and excellent communication skills in dealing with associates, guests, board members, and vendors.
- Able to keep sensitive information confidential.
Equipment service and leadership experience and safety awareness training.