Event Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced Customer Relationship Manager focused on ethics, integrity, and embracing diversity while increasing business growth and community relationships.
Skills : Microsoft Outlook, Mac OS X, Personnel Management, Hospitality, Marketing Communications, Customer Relationship Management, Retail Management, Event Coordinator, Security, Motivational Interviewing.
- Monitor all contractual agreements pertaining to pre-arrival, arrival, meeting space, food and beverage, and special concessions.
- Effectively communicate to all venue departments the information necessary to successfully execute the client's needs while maintaining a good client relationship.
- Coordinate and oversee client functions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop and manage key accounts, new business, and ongoing customer relationships to ensure that month and quarterly goals are met or exceeded.
- Develop and implement event presentations.
- Established and executed budgets for event sales department Executed rate negotiations, established files, issued contracts, processed bookings.
- Served as a direct point of contact for clients, vendors, and participants concerning meeting specifications, requirements, preferences, confirmations, cancellations, schedules, cost summaries, and RFP's.
Associate In Communications
Sr. Event Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Creative and results-driven Event Sales Manager and Director with a keen eye for detail and the ability to work collaboratively in high-stress environments.
Skills : Customer Service, Event Management, Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Public Relations, Media Relations, Management.
- Creative and results-driven manager responsible for handling all Conservatory sales directly corresponding to events such as weddings, galas, cocktail receptions, holiday parties, photo sessions, birthdays, milestone anniversaries, retirement parties, corporate meetings, and press conferences.
- Manage and oversee event sales team of 15 employees covering approximately 375 events per year.
- Regularly provide marketing direction to all internal and external communications venues resulting in increasing awareness and establishment recognition.
- Continually educate staff members to recognize and cultivate add-on sales opportunities to heighten profitability.
- Conduct professional tours and presentations aimed specifically at engaging a diverse range of clientele such as corporations, government officials, universities, fund-raising stakeholders, and private-sector supporters.
- Utilize exceptional interpersonal skills and relationship building techniques to interact with outside agencies, vendors, guests, and media.
- Recognized as an influential and effective liaison between direct reports and upper management; interpret staff needs to supervisors while suggesting viable options directed at improving the company's bottom line and overall employee morale.
Jr. Event Sales Manager Resume
Objective : Seeking an opportunity in the field of marketing and communications to showcase my ability for achieving absolute satisfaction for the intended position and to contribute to the growth of a company.
Skills : Sales, Management, Customer Service and Administrative Professional.
- Primary contact for members and prospects interested in having an event on the club's premises.
- Sells and markets the facility as an event venue option within the membership and to the outside community.
- Ensures the contract is properly filled out, collects deposits, meets with clients for menu and service selections and processes billing of all golf and non-golf events.
- Lead event manager through the entire event process from cultivation to execution.
- Point of contact with event-related vendors negotiates pricing to create revenue opportunities by offering additional services and getting the most competitive rates.
- Works directly with the Food and Beverage Manager and Chef to create banquet packets with relevant pricing and offerings; creating banquet event forms to ensure proper communication of event expectations for all staff involved.
- Collaborates with the Membership Sales Manager on member appreciation, signature, and member cultivation events and works.
Lead Event Sales Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain a position where utilize passion for direct client interaction and assist within a successful team to meet your company's vision and goals. Extensive employment background has been primarily in the hospitality field for the last 12 years with retail experience for about one year.
Skills : Microsoft, Excel, Sales Force, Delphi.
- Prospecting and selling venue space for social events, catering only events, and smaller corporate meetings with 24 rooms or less.
- Preparing specifications sheets, such as Proposals, Contracts, Event Orders and Group Resumes for internal departments.
- Possess strong communication and analytical skills to meet client needs, ability to up-sell and close sales effectively.
- Public Relations experience with representation at local trade and bridal shows, creative knowledge on advertisement materials Creative in the presentation and implementation of new ideas to prospective clients, comfortable in interactions with all clients.
- Designing, organizing and coordinating meetings, seminars, exhibits, trade shows, social events, weddings, and group room blocks Assisting clients in establishing and monitoring specific budgets, and foreseeing every aspect of the event from beginning to end.
- Presentation and layout, catering and menu selection, space requirements, vendor selection, and site design.
- Coordinated both indoor and outdoor rooftop events, including full restaurant buyouts.
Event Sales Manager III Resume
Headline : Highly responsible professional seeking a position in Hospitality, Event Management, and/or Marketing. Interested in utilizing my skill set and experience in a progressive and stimulating work environment.
Skills : Microsoft Windows, Excel ,Microsoft Suite.
- Develop sales plan focusing on specific markets, existing client accounts, and generate new client acquisition.
- Leverage industry expertise in contract negotiations, revisions, and potential services; thus communicating sales opportunities.
- Communicate with all key staff members the details of all events and sales opportunities; ensuring cohesiveness and effectiveness by conducting a weekly Event Staff Order Meeting.
- Attend tradeshows and networking events to create and develop business relationships, focusing on future growth.
- Create incentive program with emphasis on encouraging sales and operations team to work together towards achieving mutual goals.
- Manage day to day operations within the sales office, while maintaining a positive and encouraging work atmosphere.
- Foster and maintain professional relationships with clients and vendors to ensure mutual satisfaction and repeat business.
- Suggestively sell and customize packages to meet specific event function, customer parameters, and budgetary needs.
Bachelor Of Arts
Event Sales Manager II Resume
Summary : Experienced professional with proven ability to consistently produce quality results, succeed in fast-paced environments, and effectively manage multiple tasks. Extensive customer service and administrative skills. Reliable self-starter with proven ability to consistently produce quality results, succeeds in fast-paced environments, and effectively manages multiple tasks.
Skills : Microsoft Windows, Excel ,Microsoft Suite.
- Met and closely worked with vendors and have discretion to negotiate terms of service and terms of commission agreements.
- Implemented new department initiatives, leading to an increase in efficiency and potential revenue.
- Manage the event calendar, scheduling and sales of the meeting space.
- Created proposals, effectively used business communication and negotiation skills, showed creativity in designing events and presented a professional appearance and confidence.
- Managed pricing policy of the property and ensured proper payments for services were rendered, and executed sales and marketing plans to enhance revenue.
- Initiate verbal and written communication by banquet order and other departmental documents.
- Created banquet setups with knowledge of using A/V equipment, and directed trained coached and motivated service team to meet and exceed goals.
- Provided on-site direction of meetings and catering logistics to managers and team members responsible for event execution.
Event Sales Manager I Resume
Headline : Certified Meeting Professional who is creative and business-focused event sales management professional experienced in all aspects of the planning, building, marketing and execution of events for corporate, public and private industries and venues.
Skills : Creative Planning, Team Development, Catering Management & Fundraising.
- Initiate sales calls to introduce and present event services to existing clients in order to drive the sale of services, and increase revenue and repeat business.
- Strategically source and develop new clients thru cold calling methodologies, networking, and consultations with business associates.
- Lead in the development and launch of sales action and marketing plans and activities to effectively maximize iPic market share and achieve business goals.
- Facilitate the orientation and training of new staff to increase sales rates and customer satisfaction.
- Create packages for all venues, detail all events, and utilize CaterEase for all contracts and banquet event order forms.
- Coordinate and host networking events for potential clients to visit the property.
- Manage sales budget process throughout the year and run revenue reports on a daily basis.
- Created and launched a separate catering menu and strategic sales plan for the new onsite restaurant.
Event Sales Manager/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Highly successful with business development and implementing community relations and corporate giving programs, creative media and advertising campaigns, and utilizing strategic partnerships.
Skills : Microsoft, Delphi.
- Direct mail, e-mail blasts, networking, cold calling, and special events to increase brand awareness and drive traffic into the restaurant.
- Oversee group sales department generating close to one million each year.
- Develop pricing structure and promotional rates for the group events department.
- Provide support to customers booking events and ensure that all details are taken care of during events such as: determining appropriate staffing levels, room assignments, and event setup.
- Communicate event information to all supporting departments prior to and during events.
- Design marketing collateral such as event flyers, invitations, and coupons.
- Maintain active community outreach by staying abreast of citywide business news and events via business and trade journals, professional social media sites, convention and visitors bureau, and networking groups.
Event Sales Manager/Coordinator Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Event Sales Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Customer Service, Computer Skills, Sales, Marketing, Management.
- Instrumental in moving the Event Sales Team from the number 11 spot in sales for the company to the number 2 spot in the first year of employment.
- Responsible for implementing and executing sales and marketing strategies for events booked in a private meeting space.
- Obtained goals set by the corporate office for developing new accounts and maintaining existing ones.
- Focused on rigorous follow up of internet, referral & telephone leads in a timely manner as well as prospecting and calling on local businesses to increase client base.
- Composed proposals negotiated contracts and prepared documents to finalize the sale.
- Assisted clients with catering selection, room set-up, event schedule, and audio visual requirements.
- Attended weekly and daily banquet meetings to assure event success.
Event Sales Manager/Consultant Resume
Summary : Dedicated marketing and hospitality professional with 5 years' experience in business development, experiential event planning, marketing, and sales.
Skills : Microsoft Office, ReServe, Salesforce, Data.com, Delphi.
- Monitored event activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and laws, satisfaction of particiants, and resolution of any problems that arose.
- Conferred with staff at a chosen event site to coordinate details.
- Consulted with contact to determine objectivies and requiements for their event.
- Insected event facilities to ensure that they conformed to customer requirements.
- Coordinated services for events, such as accomodation and transportation for participants, facilities, catering, signage, displays, special needs requiments, printing and event security.
- Reviewed event billing for accuracy and approve payments.
- Worked with the clients from the initial phone inquiry to executing the event.
- Toured the clients of all event locations to insure they picked the venue that would be perfect for thier event.
Asst. Event Sales Manager Resume
Summary : An energetic and results-driven Sales Manager with 10 years of successful new business development, competitive market share expansion, and customer relationship development.
Skills : Client Relations, Logistics Management, Sales, Hospitality, Marketing Management.
- Responsible for all aspects of event sales, planning, client management, and accounting for private events.
- Provided personalized attention to all clients to ensure they had a fantastic experience.
- Created event layouts, menus, assisted clients with design elements, and ensured proper logistics for each event.
- Maintained operating budgets and profit margins, strived to exceed sales expectations & grow client base.
- Designed menus, magazine ads and other print collateral for clubhouse use, maintained social media and website listings in regard to event promotions.
- Oversaw banquet staff to maintain proper levels of service and attention to detail.
- Helped maintain clubhouse standards of cleanliness and maintenance to provide maximum presentation and safety levels for guests and employees.
Event Sales Manager Resume
Headline : Driven individual with excellent customer service skills, determined to exceed company goals and deliver outstanding results. Seeking a profession in sales that will utilize my diverse experience to impact company profitability.
Skills : Sales, Marketing.
- Created event department and established protocol and procedure for collecting and coordinating all local and national events for the leading event photography company.
- Develop new business opportunities through website, referrals and trade shows.
- Designed sales proposals and negotiated new business partnerships and marketing opportunities.
- Worked directly with clients and photographers to establish, plan and implement all logistical elements for concerts, trade shows, meetings, parties and benefits.
- Hired, trained and supervised support staff and local and national photographers.
- Implemented nationwide database for communicating event schedule, event staff and photographer contact information and payment and billing status.
- Updated and revised website and backend order processes.
Certificate In Hospitality