Agency Nurse Resume
Summary : Licensed Agency Nurse Highly skilled career professional with more than 14 years practical experience in hospitals, clinics, Department of Corrections.
Skills : Rhythm analysis, Cardiac monitoring.
- Responsible for becoming familiar with many patients, remembering that each inmate is a patient with needs and must be cared for appropriately.
- Inmates typically present with rare and unusual diseases due to their previous lifestyles.
- Assigned administrative supervision at a State correctional facility in a program providing care to patients/inmates.
- Conducted intake of new inmates with assessment, history, and physical and clinical laboratory testing.
- Administered medications in different cell blocks, treated inmates at sick call while working closely with security.
- Performed sick call with the dispensing of medications, assisting the management of chronic illnesses, and treatment of minor emergencies.
- Strictly governed by policies and procedures of correctional care.
Diploma In Nursing
Agency Nurse III Resume
Summary : Currently unlicensed, looking to use experience to work in the front office of a medical office.
Skills : Copy Machine, Filing, Checking In Patients, Checking Out Patients.
- Administer prescribed medications or start intravenous fluids, noting times and amounts on patients' charts.
- Observe patients, charting and reporting changes in patients' conditions, such as adverse reactions to medication or treatment, and taking any necessary action.
- Provide basic patient care or treatments, such as taking temperatures or blood pressures, dressing wounds, treating bedsores, giving enemas or douches, rubbing with alcohol, massaging, or performing catheterizations.
- Answer patients' calls and determine how to assist them.
- Measure and record patients' vital signs, such as height, weight, temperature, blood pressure, pulse, and respiration.
- Work as part of a healthcare team to assess patient needs, plan and modify care, and implement interventions.
- Collect samples, such as blood, urine, or sputum from patients, and perform routine laboratory tests on samples.
- Prepare patients for examinations, tests, or treatments and explain procedures.
LPN In Nursing
Agency Nurse II Resume
Summary : Working in long-term care with a resident that is unable to tell me what the issues are to those clients that are part of the department of corrections.
Skills : Micosoft Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, QuickBooks, Adobe.
- Assist residents with self-administration of medications, knowledge of medication classification, interactions, expected therapeutic responses, and nursing implications.
- Coordinate with licensed healthcare professional to insure provision of staff training in diabetes, inhalation/CPAP devices, and other Restricted Health Conditions.
- Create, monitor and provide documentation on Health Care Plans.
- Conduct physicals and TB tests at licensed programs necessary to complete State Licensing's Physician Report.
- Coordinate and consult with psychiatrists and other physicians regarding client health issues.
- Provide general healthcare education to staff and residents.
- Facilitate linkage with doctors and pharmacy and provide advocacy as needed.
- Conduct intake and discharge interviews, assess for current potential for suicide and for appropriate medical level of care.
AA In Accounting
Agency Nurse I Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Agency Nurse with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Ability to assess acute changes in health, Ability to recall and document events.
- Maintained organization and leadership with the ability to delegate tasks appropriately while maintaining efficient time management in inpatient care.
- Facilitated communication between the medical team, patient, staff, physicians and medical facility to provide positive patient outcomes.
- Management of nursing services and emergency situations including patient admissions discharges and patient transfers to higher levels of care in emergency situations.
- Demonstrated proficient computer skills in Citrix, Quick Care, and Med Mate Pharmacy Software.
- Maintained the ability to provide nursing services in a variety of high patient volume fast-paced medical facilities.
- Demonstrated the dedication and dependability to travel and work on short notice to provide staffing to contracted medical facilities.
- Administer treatment plans to patients as ordered by physicians and surgeons.
Sr. Agency Nurse Resume
Summary : Patient centered Registered Nurse with a background in Medical- surgical, Clinical and Community Nurse. Very ambitious, caring, calm, committed, energetic and mature. Responsible Registered Nurse with excellent communication skills.
Skills : Able to independently, Multi- nursing skills.
- Delivered a complete range of services and expertise as a registered nurse.
- Obtained and documented patient history and medication lists, assessed individual conditions and needs, and selected departmental referrals for acute and chronically ill patients.
- Prepared equipment and assisted physicians during patient examinations and treatments.
- Monitored patient reactions to drugs and carefully documented progress of individuals participating in clinical trials.
- Repeatedly commended by patients and supervisors for outstanding quality of care.
- Maintained a high degree of accuracy to achieve optimal patient acuity monitoring.
- Completed contracts with satisfaction for Med/Surg ICU, MTCU, ED, and Tower 2.
Masters Of Science
Agency Nurse Supervisor Resume
Summary : Registered Nurse with experience in adult med-surg/oncology and level IV NICU, looking to expand skill set in direct patient care. Calm under pressure, prioritizing safe and effective care with a family-centered approach.
Skills : Charge nurse/Supervisory experience.
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's condition.
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions.
- Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare personnel or supervise a particular unit.
- Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
- Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs.
Agency Nurse Technician Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Agency Nurse with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Attention To Detail, Schedule oriented, Organized, Identify creative solutions with ease, Calm under pressure, schedule oriented, adopt easily to change,.
- Responsible for the performance of the activities such as preoperative, inoperative and postoperative.
- Work closely with the surgical patients, families and other health care professional.
- Assist patients prepare for surgery by evaluating patient condition and providing pre-operative and post-operative instructions.
- Select and pass equipment, supplies and medications utilized for the operation.
- Maintain and monitor patients under conscious sedation.
- Manage and maintain operating room and nursing care.
- Maintain a comfortable and safe environment for the patient including pain medication administration.
Agency Nurse Consultant Resume
Summary : Highly skilled and dedicated Registered Nurse with 15 years of diverse experience in Case Management, Pediatric Nursing, Disease Management, Nurse Advocate, formal education, and specialized training.
Skills : Comprehensive Assessment.
- Performed all tasks with a patientcentered focus while seeking opportunities for improvement of processes and treatments.
- Took vital signs of newborns while assisting in NICU.
- Supported Patients with customized patient teaching tools.
- Evaluated patient care needs, prioritized treatment and maintained patient flow.
- Accurately documented all elements of nursing assessment, treatments, medications, discharge instructions and followup care.
- Assessed and recorded patients' temperature, pulse, and blood pressure.
- Utilized strong assessment skills to determine necessary patient care.
BS In Nursing
Agency Nurse Therapist Resume
Summary : Registered nurse with 14years experience in healthcare. Skilled in providing hospital, home health and nursing home care.
Skills : IV certification/IV infusion therapies.
- Interviewed patients to obtain medical information, weight and height measurements and vital signs.
- Responsible for primary care, case management, and medication management.
- Assessed patients and documented their medical histories.
- Evaluated patient care needs, prioritized treatment, and maintained patient flow.
- Collected blood, tissue and other laboratory specimens and prepared them for lab testing.
- Performed vitals/glucose testing and assisted in administering injections and urinalysis.
- Ordered and read lab tests, x-rays, MRIs, Ultrasounds, and EKGs.
ADN In Nursing
Agency Nurse Resume
Summary : Dedicated LPN and current biology student, with 7 years of clinical nursing experience, in search of new opportunities to expand nursing experience. Currently pursuing the necessary academic requirements to apply to medical school.
Skills : Detail Oriented, Multitasking, Work Well Under Pressure, Team Player, Fast Paced Work.
- Provide individualized nursing care to an assigned group of clients as indicated by company policy, facility policy, and state regulations.
- Evaluate and assess client needs and facilitate those needs based on individualized nursing care plans.
- Documentation maintenance as needed and indicated by company policy, facility policy, and state regulations.
- Admission and Discharge documentation and planning.
- Exhibit understanding and knowledge of all practices performed daily.
- Developed patient care plans, including assessments, evaluations and nursing diagnoses.
- Liaised between patients and physicians to ensure patient comprehension of treatment plans.