Summary : Progressive use of technology, including the use of computer models to prepare detailed bids for client review. Tested voltage, resistance, and phase angle in circuits using voltmeters, ohmmeters, and phase rotation indicators to ensure safety upon job completion. Performed follow-up customer satisfaction reviews to identify opportunities to improve services or procedures.
Skills : Time Management, Critical Thinking, Computer Knowledge, Common Sence, Troubleshooting
- Demonstrated an outstanding ability to solve problems under high-pressure conditions in a professional and concerned manner.
- Installed, connected, and adjusted thermostats, humidistats, and timers using hand tools.
- Joined pipes and tubing to equipment and to fuel, water, and refrigerant source, to form a complete circuit.
- Tested electrical circuits and components for continuity, using electrical test equipment.
- Tested pipe and tubing joints and connections for leaks, using a pressure gauge and soap-and-water solution.
- Installed auxiliary components to heating-cooling equipment, such as expansion and discharge valves, air ducts, pipes, blowers, dampers, flues, and stokers, following blueprints.
- Inspected and tested system to verify system compliance with plans and specifications and to detect malfunctions.
- Studied blueprints to determine the configuration of heating and cooling equipment components.
Satellite Installer Resume
Summary : A very reliable Installer/Troubleshooter with strong mechanical aptitude and a willingness to learn, who is technically skilled in equipment installation, with over 21 years of hands-on experience and technical training. To obtain a position in a progressive company in a diverse business setting where I can utilize my experience and contribute my knowledge and leadership skills to the growth and success of the business.
Skills : Strong Mechanical Aptitude, Equipment, Problem Resolution, Shop Math, Strong Initiative, Strong Mechanical, Basic Computer, Bilingual Spanish/English, Strong Team Player, Troubleshoot/repair
- Communicated operational issues and changes to supervisor on a regular basis.
- Installed brand new steel and wooden doors in both commercial and residential areas.
- Performed maintenance on all cables, pulleys, extension springs, torsion springs, rollers, safety cables, horizontal and vertical tracks, lock bar and key assembly, roller carriers and hinges.
- Installed overhead door motors openers with remote with keypad for both wireless and wired openers.
- Able to program home link in vehicles, reprogram old openers with new codes for the customer.
- Worked independently or as a team member to get the job done in a sufficient time frame.
- Communicated operational issues and changes to supervisor on a regular basis.
- Explained company offerings to promote products and services to clients.
Installer III Resume
Objective : To attain a position where my expertise will be most demonstrated. Installer/General Laborer possessing a strong ability to aggressively support the financial objective of customers while commanding the challenges to find and resolve in order to directly impact the bottom line. Responsible for opening new and old accounts for the purpose of retaining the accounts. Responsible for analytical services to clients accounts.
Skills : Concrete Finishing, Risk Management, Customer Service, Construction Laborer, Logistics Management, Labor Relations
- Checked steel gas services to verify if they are isolated or tied to a CPA.
- Installed over 300 anodes in 1 year and had the lowest amount of paperwork errors.
- Developed discrepancy process to validate installers daily sheets which minimized duplicate efforts.
- Supplied team with drills with necessary tools to ensure they completed the job efficiently.
- Researched online and with retired pg&e employees to troubleshoot low-pressure areas without insulators or regulators.
- Used digital potential meters to identify isolated steel gas services within cathodic protection systems.
- Studied blueprints, design specifications, and manufacturers' recommendations to ascertain the configuration of heating or cooling equipment components and to ensure the proper installation of components.
- Assembled, positioned and mounted heating or cooling equipment, following blueprints.
IT Field Installer Resume
Headline : Lead Installer looking for a good company to learn and work for. A very good people person that takes time to get the job done right the first time around. To obtain a career with a successful company, one that has the same values as I do which are integrity, compassion, excellence, and morals
Skills : Brazing And Soldering, Electrical, HVAC, Sheet Metal Fabrication, Fork Lift Operator, Pipe Fitting, Plumbing, Welding
- Unloaded and loaded new and used vendors or fountain for daily delivery
- Installed vendors and loaded/reloaded with products as necessary
- Repaired and performed preventative maintenance on vending/fountain equipment.
- Educated customers on basic equipment repair and upkeep procedures
- Collected accurate and complete equipment information
- Maintained parts, tools, and equipment. Followed DOT regulations
- Completed the required paperwork and maintained accurate customer/work order records for each delivery.
- Transported miscellaneous items such as compressors for repair/scrap, cardboard for recycle, etc.
- Filled, installed and adjusted to the proper mix of product
- Established positive customer relationships
Bachelor of Arts
Computer Installer Resume
Objective : Motivated, personable Installer/Area Manager with a lot of employment experience in the field of customer service. Trustworthy, ethical and discreet; committed to superior customer service. Confident and poised in interactions with individuals at all levels. Detail-oriented and resourceful in completing projects; able to multi-task effectively. Seeking a Forklift Operator position with a manufacturing or warehouse company where I can use my experience as a Forklift Operator to become a valuable asset.
Skills : Labor Relations, Carpentry Assistant, Forklift Certified, Machine Operator, Installation
- Loaded all material into a company sprinter van, inspected the van for any issues and drove it to the customers' homes.
- Greeted the customers, assessed the work environment to ensure our drawings were accurate, and adjusted our plan as needed.
- Explained the installation process and answered any questions before unloading and staging the material.
- Used many different hands and power tools, to complete the installation with a professional finish.
- Reviewed the final product with our customers and corrected any problems immediately to ensure complete satisfaction before completing the paperwork and processing payment.
- Completed daily reports detailing my use of time, any problems encountered, and/or supplies needed.
- Ensured work is completed as requested by the customer, field supervisor, or contractor and it is to their standard.
- Provided excellent customer service. Worked under time constraints to meet specific timelines.
Objective : Technician/Installer familiar with preparing and negotiating contracts with clients and suppliers. Construction Manager who provides clear direction and explains plans and contract terms in a clear and understandable way. Safety-conscious and detail-oriented. To obtain a position in a well-managed company that I will be able to professionally grow with in the future.
Skills : Autocad, Electronics, Warehouse, Customer Service, Electrical, Troubleshooting, Customer Service
- Installing walkways, patios, outdoor lighting, sprinklers or other irrigation systems and decks.
- Maintaining grounds and outdoor area through use several types of power or hand tools.
- Performing minor repairs and maintenance procedures on equipment utilized in grounds keeping.
- Collaborating closely with as a team of other landscape technicians, landscaping designers, customers, and landscaping owner.
- Cutting materials to specified sizes for installation using power saws and tile cutters.
- Working in a team effort with a group of 3-4 men to get the job done efficiently.
- Closing out all work orders after verifying completion and reporting any discrepancies.
- Determining project requirements, assembly, and required methods and materials, according to blueprints, drawings, and written or verbal instructions.
Objective : Hardworking, goal-oriented, self-motivated Installer/Technician, can work as an individual or as part of a team. Wanting to become part of a growth-oriented company, establish roots and grow my career. Comes from a background in the service industry, and possess strong people skills. Able to communicate with others effectively, in order to achieve a common goal.
Skills : Construction, Customer Service, Leadership, Flexible, Communications, Dependable, Responsible, Confident, Honest
- Measured and cut raw materials to specific size and degree, including fastener plates and fastener clips, etc.
- Used ordered fasteners, custom plating, and clips, to assemble and manufacture each aluminum enclosure order specific to its unique cad design.
- Screened and thoroughly inspected each completed product to ensure that it met cad specification and was soundly built-in respect to code.
- Loaded finished product/s on delivery trailers, in some cases personally delivering them to specific job sites, and installed finished products at residences.
- Started by carefully removing old windows, doors, etc take precise measurements and proceed to cut material.
- Provided excellent customer service and committed to a safe work environment.
- Responsible for getting the job done the right way with no leaks, everything visible has no scratches or gaps.
- Responsible job sight cleans up and making sure tools stay operational ready and responsible for inventory control and accountability of all team equipment.
Summary : Very dependable, highly-skilled, hard-working Sub-Contractor/Installer with a proven record of success working on commercial buildings, such as hospitals, colleges, and government buildings. Wide range of experience working with numerous construction materials and equipment. Knowledgeable in site preparation and farming practices. Able to complete multiple projects skillfully and in short timeframes. Proficient with hand and power tools.
Skills : Leadership, Flexible, Communications, Dependable, Responsible, Confident, Honest, Dedicated, Ambitious, Organization, Hard Working
- Installing around 10 windows and 2 doors typically per day.
- Communicating and collaborate regularly with management while in the field.
- Traveling to the warehouse to identify orders and pick up windows.
- Providing customers insight on company product to ensure a smooth and seamless measure and install.
- Using personal judgment and initiative to develop effective solutions to challenges and obstacles pertaining to the installation of the product.
- Developed a solid knowledge of an extensive array of tools, hardware, and building materials.
- Protecting counters from potential damage if installed in new construction.
- Insuring counters were installed properly and to the homeowner/general contractor's satisfaction.
- Examining and testing machinery, equipment, components, and parts for defects to ensure proper functioning.
Bachelor Of Science
Installer/Area Manager Resume
Objective : An energetic, career-oriented Installer/Area Manager with strong management skills. Offer creative and innovative strategies, tactics, and approaches by utilizing analytical and logical methods resultant in a strong capability for problem-solving. Dynamic team-oriented approach with strong people management skills. Able to motivate others, resulting in optimum productivity and performance. Strong negotiation and communication skills, action-oriented with strong follow-up skills.
Skills : Positive Attitude, Military, Hydraulics, Electrical, Hand Tools, Customer Service, Office, Administrative, Supervision, Soldering, Troubleshooting, Detail Oriented
- Attended and/or lead site surveys to identify solutions with installation orientation and take accurate measurements.
- Worked with custom fabrication manager to produce job and schedule installation.
- Attended and/or lead drapery installations with a small crew
- Installed a variety of track systems and other drapery systems, ceiling treatments, tents, etc
- Packed the job with the necessary equipment and drove the company vehicle to the destination.
- Performed drapery repairs, scheduled and on the fly
- Provided exceptional customer service, and remains friendly, polite, courteous, and professional at all times.
- Followed all standards and procedures including material handling and work processes.
- Provided superior customer satisfaction through professional and courteous communication and treatment of our customers.
- Guided and managed one or more helper over the course of an installation project.
Installer/Service Technician Resume
Summary : Installer/Service Technician looking to obtain a full-time position with a well-established company where I can contribute my hardworking ability and dedication to further my career. To obtain a position where my skills and strong work ethic can be used for continual growth and advancement.
Skills : Solar Installation, Forklift Operator, Power Tools, Construction, Warehouse
- Installing office partitions using design teams schematics and design plans.
- Received and delivered orders to their assigned departments operate a forklift with a capacity load of 5000lbs.
- Safely operated drills, table saw, jig-saw, whole saw, saw`s all to modify furniture.
- Handled hazard materials, (fuel and solvents) wood cutting for blocking and bracing shipments securing truck loads according to dot rules and regulations.
- Stored items in an orderly and accessible manner in the warehouse and other locations.
- Examined and inspected material for damage or defects, reporting any damage to Manager.
- Used fork trucks, pallet jacks, and other equipment to safely handle, load and unload material.
- Verified the contents of deliveries against bill of lading and packing slips. Check and note all damages or missing items.