Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Resume
Summary : Respected Sales Specialist with distinguished career leading sales and marketing operations in the healthcare industry. Gifted sales strategist, recognized for driving revenues.
Skills : Sales, Territory Management, Account Management.
- Drove, energetic, tenacious, and goal-oriented professional with solid qualifications in account management and customer relations.
- Strongly self-motivated, enthusiastic with the ability to work independently, and as a team contributor.
- Sharped, innovative; passionately enjoys the challenge of outside sales. A multi-tasked decision-maker, resourceful, extremely reliable.
- Committed to professional excellence; a quick learner; proven ability to adapt quickly to change.
- Excellent time management skills with outstanding administrative skills; well organized, and computer literate.
- Successfully launched Emisphere Technologies "first" new product to market Eligen B12 with call points.
- Promoted Specialty Injectable to Obstetricians and Maternal-Fetal medicine specialists.
Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative I Resume
Objective : Dynamic sales representative with a successful history of expanding market share and exceeding challenging quotas while cultivating existing client loyalty.
Skills : Sales Presentations, Hard Working.
- Effectively promoted Alpharma specialty products in the area of podiatry, pain management, and orthopedics.
- Aggressively prospected new business and provided a consistent and timely follow-up to ensure success.
- Developed, nurtured, and sustained strategic relationships with key medical personnel and actively listened to their needs and concerns.
- Ranked in the region for prescriptions sales and for maintaining the highest calls per day.
- Ranked in the nation by the end of Q4 for prescription sales and highest call volume.
- Consistently recognized for exceeding challenging sales quotas and customer expectations.
- Reaffirmed business relationships and assured sales by visiting over established accounts.
- Increased overall patient prescription volume and physician use of the brand new product; played an instrumental role.
Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative III Resume
Summary : Accomplished Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative and Sponsored Athlete who consistently exceeds sales quotas through effective business analyses, planning, sales skills.
Skills : Sales, Strategic Planning, Strategic Partnerships.
- Day to day sales to both physician and referral coordinators within a private office setting.
- Specialized in disease states, HIV, HepC, RA, MS, ONC, Organ Transplant, Infertility.
- Conducted in services to managed care organizations, IPA's, MSO's, contracting teams, implementation managers and referral sources.
- Sponsorship of education programs and events.
- Responsible for continued growth within territory despite managed care challenges and competition.
- Promoted specialty services through all of Walgreens channels such as specialty, retail, central, and infusion locations to drive market sales.
- Specialized in managed care and managed markets and became an expert Skills Used Full knowledge and understudying of current competition.
Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative II Resume
Headline : To obtain a position in the Biologics arena as a specialty pharmaceutical representative. Sales and Business Development: Award winning sales professional with driving new business,
Skills : Business Development, Product Launch.
- Attained scripts from two top HCP's during launch.
- Launched Subsys to the Pain and Oncology Market by delivering sales presentations in accordance with guidelines and strategies.
- Surpassing plan by growing sales revenues from net sales.
- Earned the right to ask for the business from the top of prescribers in the territory within the first quarter of launch.
- Adept at establishing immediate rapport with high decile prescribers: within the first week of product launch earned two prescriptions.
- Consistently recognized as a top producer, ranking in the top percent nationally on the National Sales Leaderboard.
- Adept at establishing trust and credibility early on by persistently following up with support staff as well as Prescribers.
Bachelor In Arts
Sr. Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Resume
Summary : Territory Management position within a successful organization. Successful selling of products in a highly competitive marketplace. Expand proven track record of successful territory management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sales Force.
- Drives significant revenue growth across sales territories while increasing demand and presence for products.
- Employs consultative sales methodologies, compelling sales presentation expertise, networking acumen, and authoritative product knowledge.
- Proficient in interfacing with key decision-makers and formulating relationships with physicians and healthcare practitioners.
- Attained recognition for surpassing sales quotas and for delivering highly responsive, world-class customer service.
- Achieved top producer recognition by consistently ranking consecutive years.
- Awarded President's Club and ranked in the nation as a result of exceeding sales quotas.
- Exercised a high level of proficiency in consultative sales approaches.
Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Driven and self-motivated leader with a high volume of business to business customer service and sales experience with a proven track record of meeting goals and increasing market share.
Skills : Communication Skills, MS-Office.
- Demonstrated personal attributes such as accountability, positive attitude, resilience, curiosity, creativity, drive, and confidence.
- Demonstrated self-motivation by functioning independently with a high degree of initiative, entrepreneurship, and autonomy.
- Demonstrated the ability to quickly gain an understanding of behavioral health/psychiatric disease states, products, market dynamics.
- Experienced in gaining a comprehensive knowledge of products, clinical studies, protocols, and guidelines to deliver information in a sales environment.
- Developed and execute territory business plans for Aptensio XR while achieving consistent growth within the territory.
- Promoted Aptensio XR ethically and within compliance based on the company's sales process and approved marketing strategy.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers across multiple settings.
Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative/Analyst Resume
Summary : Results driven marketing manager with over progressive experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Expertise in developing effective, innovative, and customer focused strategic resources.
Skills : Excellent Verbal, Writing Skills.
- Promoted to Field Sales Trainer for new hires with the company.
- Promoted and sold products to specialized physicians and hospital departments in the areas of Psychiatry.
- Responsible for leading and coordinating all sales activities with Territory Reps in multiple geographically assigned areas.
- Coordinated CME, CE and other educational seminars/ activities/ dinners using local and national speakers.
- Required to actively recruit new speakers for national use.
- Assisted in the roll-out of new pharmaceutical studies, teaching all aspects to Territory partners.
- Stay current with knowledge of current disease states and drugs in the category.
Lead Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Resume
Headline : To obtain a specialty sales position possibly. A top performing sales professional with solid industry experience. Successful, highly motivated, and energetic professional.
Skills : Certified six sigma greenbelt, Management.
- Responsible for calling on Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, OBGYN, and IVF offices.
- Exhibited strong product knowledge on a clinical level and held strong conversations with doctors and staff.
- Clinically sold Ana-lex and the Prenate line of women's health care products.
- Increased market share by challenging the space of iron supplements.
- Launched three new products in a territory with confidence and success.
- Selected by management as a member of the Lupin Sales Advisory Board.
- Consistently ranked sixth in the nation for four consecutive previous years.
Associate Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Resume
Headline : Gifted sales strategist, recognized for driving revenues through innovative and focused marketing campaigns. Received Top Of the Rock Award. An extensive background in critical care, cardiac care.
Skills : Sales Presentations, MS-Office.
- Promoted the sales of a new pain product calling on Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, and Primary Care Physicians.
- Utilized approved marketing materials and messaging to drive sales and increase the market growth of products.
- Facilitated and implemented effective call planning by maintaining organized routing and analyzing data.
- Actively build on total office call by frequent office visits, providing customer support.
- Developed professional relationships between staff and Healthcare Providers.
- Helped coordinate speaker program with other sales representatives in our district.
- Acquired an increase in health care providers writing products.
Associate Of Science
Asst. Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Resume
Summary : Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills and managed care knowledge. Developed and direct sales strategies with key account in assigned territory.
Skills : Leadership, Management, Biology, Medical Terminology.
- Provided research-based information regarding the CNS product line to psychiatrists, neurologists, and primary care physicians.
- Coordinated efforts with territory partners to develop and execute promotional strategies to maximize sales opportunities and increase market share.
- Participated in the launch of Seroquel XR for schizophrenic adults.
- Participated in the launch of bipolar depression indication for Seroquel.
- Sole territory in the region to achieve this award in all periods.
- Called on leading OBGYN, endocrinologists, and urologists to promote and sell unique hormone therapy products.
- Ranked Nationally in sales among sales representatives.
Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Resume
Headline : Pharmaceutical Sales Rep with documented success and consistent Top sales rankings nationally. Experience in product launch,Neurology specialty sales, pain management.
Skills : Microsoft, Excel, Navigator, Concur.
- Represented Sanofi-Aventis Responsible for the Houston territory and growing sales volume and percentages for the alpha-blocker, bladder control.
- Responsible for distributing samples and detailing Urologists, Psychiatrists, Pediatricians, and specific PCP's throughout the territory.
- Injectable oncology agent for the palliative treatment of advanced prostate cancer.
- Ambien CR Zolpidem Tartrate extended-release caplets for sleep maintenance.
- Achieved a national rank at the top for overall sales.
- Successfully launch the new product along with other products in the pain portfolio.
- Chose to continue a career in the sale of capital equipment.