Lead Test Engineer Resume
Summary : Project Management Professional (PMP) with over 15 years of experience managing and participating in multidisciplinary teams supporting the development life cycle activities of software applications. Expertise encompasses project planning and management, risk identification and mitigation, process improvement, root cause defect analysis, and risk based testing.
Skills : HP Quality Center, HPLC, Testing, Project Management, Doors, Doors, Requirements Management, HP QTP, Selenium, Agile.
- Responsible for successfully transitioning our automation strategy from Rational RFT to Selenium Web Driver.
- Facilitates daily stand-ups Incorporated a continuous integration automation strategy that was implemented due to the high overhead costs of executing manual regression scripts after QA deployments.
- Acts as Scrum Master on two delivery tracks; responsibilities include: leading daily stand-ups, identification and managing all external dependencies, identify and provide solutions for 'road block' issues facing development and testing teams, coordinate UAT with business partners.
- Coordinates with Security, Operations, and Performance test teams to ensure testing coverage and breadth of testing.
- Collaborates with infrastructure team to ensure timely delivery of development and testing environments.
- Ensures a streamlined delivery process by working intensively with the Configuration Management (CM) team to establish code delivery processes and procedures.
- Collaborates and communicates closely with our business partners to ensure business requirement delivery.
- Acts as liason between Product Development and Business owners.
Sr. Lead Test Engineer Resume
Summary : Over 24 years experience working as a Test Engineer for Big Three. Have extensive experience (21 yrs) in the development, testing and service of different types of battery technologies and modules used in Hybrid and Electric Vehicles. (Lead-acid, NIMH, sodium sulphur, lithium-ion, hydrogen fuel cell.
Skills : Systems Integration, Testing.
- Performed Road and Track testing of electric and hybrid vehicles, which included hi speed/low speed, skid pad, wet weather, icy weather, hot weather, corrosion, rough road, sine wave, hill climb, cobblestone, EMI and various other types of testing.
- Drove prototype and hybrid vehicles over specific and detailed driving schedules.
- Accumulated over 400,000 miles without an accident.
- Operated in vehicle data acquisition systems.
- Maintained an accurate and detailed log of test vehicle status and fleet activities.
- Provided on-site tech support to dealerships and fleet technicians for diagnosing and repairing problems in production electric vehicles.
- Coordinated and performed Beta software testing of vehicle control software.
- Collected, logged, organized and transmitted vehicle data collected as part of the Beta testing.
- Served as Program Liaison for service issues with large fleet customers.
Jr. Lead Test Engineer Resume
Objective : Currently looking for a solid position to leverage 19 years of unyielding Software Quality Assurance and Managing Engineering teams throughout the entire lifecycle. In the past have felt comfortable within a position that has required mentoring of others, presenting methodology of QA to departments, managing of a QA department or to roll up the sleeves for Integration, System, Regression or Production testing.
Skills : Management, Testing, Word,
- Given out daily responsibilities to team members.
- Ensured assignments are done in a timely manner.
- Responsible in training Set Top Box (STB) Manufactures and engineering staff in proper usage of Functional driver testing tools/environment as well as training new team members in both Unit and Functional testing.
- Documented Management System (DMS) Project Acting as project support to properly select a document management system for the STB engineering organization.
- Conducted requirements gathering within the organization that involves interviews with people in various groups to capture all requirements, resulting in the creation of a requirements document.
- Captured and created the process flow and data flow of the STB engineering organization.
- Researched and contacted various vendors and sending a Request for Proposal (RFP) to the relevant vendors.
- Analyzed RFP responses and creating a short vendor selection list.
Lead Test Engineer I Resume
Objective : Extensive experience as a Test Engineer/Sr/Lead Dev Test Engine er, design and automated testing of Mainframe, Web-Based and Client/Server applications. Experience in developing the Automation Framework Architecture for Mainframe, Web-Based and Client/Server applications. Experience in Manual and Automated software using Mercury tools like QuickTestProfessional (QTP), Selenium,Junit,TestNg,Visual Studio,Test Manager,Ruby on Rails, Win Runner, Test Director, Mercury Quality Center, SQL and UNIX.
Skills : Selenium,QTP,QC,UFT,CodedUI,TestManager.
- Processed medical claims automatically build in the mainframe environment.
- Created a hybrid framework for the application in order to perform the regression of the system in each scheduled release.
- Defined the various keywords and functions used in the framework.
- Created accordingly with the Automation framework.
- Identified different reusable components of the application and generated Reusable actions as part of the framework.
- Developed and called in the script to avoid duplication of the work.
- Implemented to achieve the relative path as part of the Automation framework.
- Written all the functions for the function library using the VB Script language.
- Written all the automation scripts manually.
Lead Test Engineer II Resume
Headline : Hard-working and dedicated individual excelling at adjusting to fluid situations. Excellent in working in team environments, yet very capable where little supervision is required. In addition, Strive to further develop the experience and skills
Skills : MS Office 97 - 2013, JIRA, GitHub, Windows 95, Windows.
- Assessed web app online content received from clients.
- Responsible for Web app team management.
- Responsible for Online web app content functionality testing.
- Assembled configurations of Windows and Mac based computer systems for testing online web app content.
- Responsible for Dropbox software and accounts have been setup in order to archive client work.
- Experienced with GitHub (with the ZenHub addon).
- Issued entry via Atlassian's JIRA.
- Detailed experience in Agile workflow within JIRA.
- Monitored issues during tests to ensure consistent results.
Lead Test Engineer III Resume
Summary : Highly experienced and focused Lead Test Engineer with a strong background in all varieties of system testing and quality assurance. Adept at adjusting work pace to meet changing client priorities and preferences.
Skills : Machine Shop, Lab Safety Practices, Testing, Product Development, 3D Printing.
- Evaluated and tested multiple technologies to provide the best suitable quality solution to the product.
- Prepared testing approach to a product and coming up with Test plan and delivery schedule.
- Tested of core framework of the software product.
- Set up QA methodologies, Test Case design & reviews, Test execution and implementation, Defect-Management.
- Created Automation scripts and framework for functional and performance testing.
- Tested of software solution in Sprint network in IOT (inter-operability testing), NRT (network readiness testing) & FIT (field integration testing) environments.
- Analyzed the Scope and usage of the System and come up with detailed performance testing framework and do the performance testing.
- Supported and maintained of the product by analyzing production issues, reproducing issues in IOT/NRT environments and incremental releases for enhancements/new features/bug fixes.
Asst. Lead Test Engineer Resume
Objective : Lead Test Engineer adept at improving new and existing products with extensive experience in development, precision manufacturing and testing for marine, aerospace, vehicle applications, and precision instruments. Very successful at solving complex design and manufacturing problems reducing both manufacturing and warranty cost while improving quality.
Skills : Labview, C++, Python, HPL, SQL, RF, Analog, Digital, PCB Layout, System Test.
- Responsible for test procedure development and interfacing with international customers for both test requirement approval, test plan generation and witnessed testing.
- Conducted periodic lot conformance testing and State Department export compliance testing.
- Maintained and budgeted all aspects of ship motion simulators for testing gyro systems to include capital equipment.
- Led for the engineering team responsible for all facility calibration requirements to include precision optical alignment of test fixtures.
- Responsible for all high-speed spinning mass gyro bearing application and failure analysis.
- Developed all the V&V, Test Requirements, and IQOQ documentation as well as the LabVIEW test code.
- Led QA efforts for Data Center Transformation (DCT) projects for GM Finance IT division where current and legacy applications at external vendor .
Associate Lead Test Engineer Resume
Headline : Able to function well independently or as part of a team.Skilled in Engineering Fields, including EMC/EMI, Testing, Quality Assurance and actively attending Network Engineering education.
Skills : Microsoft Viso, and AutoCAD.
- Possesses strong technical knowledge of Java, SQL, DataStage, API Development, Selenium, Cucumber, QTest, or other code bases and testing tools
- Leads a team of engineers toward test automation
- Documents an AS-IS Testing Matrix for EDES Application Teams
- Generates a clear understanding of EDES and other CoSA Data Teams development, movement, and storage of data activities
- Researches and identifies EDES Data Teams technologies
- Identifies Pilot Teams Quality Assurance Gaps*
- Identifies capabilities and testing requirements as it relates to data
- Identifies Quality Control options and enhancements
- Identifies relevant Test Automation Tools in collaboration with client Data Architects
Lead Test Engineer/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Involving multiple QA Test Engineers, analysis of client and product system requirements, including Systems Requirements Analysis (SRA) / System Design Specifications (SDS) and enhancement requests.
Skills : Knowledge of diagramming software including Gliffy.
- Ensures that systems perform according to necessary increased complex specifications on medium to large platforms/projects/systems.
- Measures analyzes and calibrates equipment and processes to ensure quality standards are met on medium to large platforms/projects/systems with increased complexity.
- Confirms operations according to necessary regulations to ensure production quality (medium to large platforms/systems with increased complexity)
- Prepares equipment for complex testing on medium to large platforms/systems and oversees the preparation of equipment for testing on smaller to medium platforms/projects/systems.
- Provides technical leadership and assist in training lower level team members on regulatory specifications for testing/validation.
- Measures, analyzes and calibrates equipment and processes to ensure quality.
- Ensures systems perform according to necessary specifications.
- Confirms operations according to necessary regulations to ensure production quality.
- Establishes validation standards and develops testing protocols.
Lead Test Engineer Resume
Summary : Experienced Test Engineer in the semi-conductor industry with special skills in analyzing, designing and quality control. A detail-oriented, decisive professional with the ability to solve complex problems, motivate others, and communicate effectively across all levels. Particular strength in developing innovative processes which increase efficiency and profit.
Skills : Project Management, Organizing.
- Defined, designed, and directed construction of functional card testers for the manufacturing line.
- Influenced the card assembly design for manufacturability and testability.
- Planned, documented, and communicated the manufacturing and test guidelines.
- Contributed to 100% customer satisfaction rating that exceeded site target as measured by a third party survey.
- Allowed IBM to continue to be a Celestica customer.
- Reduced test time on IBM's functional testers by removing any wasted time within the test program bringing the test time down from 25 minutes to 10 minutes and preventing IBM from having to build/purchase more testers, savings of $350,000.
- Supervised the replication and deployment of twenty-one functional testers to Celestica's manufacturing site ahead of schedule.
- Allowed IBM to meet production schedules.