Network Operator Resume
Headline : A detail oriented, hardworking and reliable Business Administration/Accounting graduate with strong organization skills seeking to utilize knowledge, skills and experience, leverage accounting knowledge and a detailed oriented approach to task completion in an accounting environment. Knowledge includes ability to prepare financial statements for business needs.
Skills : PACS Administration, Voice Recognition.
- Performed front line support using networking analysis tools HP.
- Coordinated recovery with outside telecommunications vendors and the various remote locations.
- Worked with remote users, AT&T and other vendors to get circuits back up.
- Assigned Secure IDs to users for dial-in users to access the network, internet and AS400's.
- Performed front line PC support for the Chicago Corporate office staff including off hours.
- Setup and serviced computers and printers.
- Performed front line application support and worked with the development staff on more complex application problems.
Sr. Network Operator Resume
Summary : To obtain a Computer Operator or NOC position which will allow to utilize experience to improve process,procedure and increase productivity.
Skills : Windows Server Management, Cisco Network Management, VMWare.
- Worked with users on system access including resetting user passwords.
- Responded to operating systems messages Coordinated movement of daily, weekly and full system backup tapes for off-site storage and retrieval for recovery purposes.
- Checked for failed controllers and lines on the AS400's or had the responsible remote person check for the problem on their remote AS400.
- Responsible for the day to day Operations of the firm's Global Infrastructure Operational.
- Ensured nightly production and all aspects of Network Operations.
- Provided surveillance of the Firms WAN/LAN using all applicable NOC Network and Systems Management Tools Technical point of escalation for troubleshooting for NOC Operators for issues/events and outages.
- Administered and supported over 300 plus Citrix servers which provide remote access to the firms 2000+ support staff 29 offices and 4 data Centers.
Bachelor's In Computer Science
Jr. Network Operator Resume
Headline : Hardworking adept at tending, controlling and operating power-driven, stationary and portable pumps and manifold systems. Dedicated System Operator capable of managing plant personnel, production schedules, raw material orders and maintenance reports.
Skills : Accounts Payable, Administrative Assistant.
- Created viable documentation detailing standards and procedures to control the work flow of inbound and outbound network and systems issues.
- Provided network support to Cisco, Arris, Motorola, Barracuda, Juniper, Big Band.
- Responsible for after hours support.
- Answered phones and helped solve problems.
- Ensured that the network was running smoothly throughout the night.
- Handled Netware, AS400, and Mainframe connectivity issues.
- Setup and administered Novell and Mainframe accounts and groups.
Bachelor Of Science
Asst. Network Operator Resume
Summary : Dedicated Health information technician (HIT) with sixteen years of acute-care hospital Knowledge, searching To obtain an Epic Analyst position and utilize experience and skills for the better of the institution. Where can work in a challenging environment and gain experience in working as part of a team and Work with various levels of end users to create specifications for systems and applications.
Skills : ITIL, SBC, VoIP, Call Center, Cisco, Unified Communications.
- Performed desktop and laptop repairs On sun micro-system servers, and Dell servers' systems.
- Trained new employees in effective diagnostic and repair procedures including VOIP.
- Tested and maintained network leased lines.
- Coordinated with Army and Air Force Exchange Services Business and Telecom Analyst to propose a working contract for Class B telephone lines.
- Directed the daily operations and maintenance of over 80 T1 voice and data trunks throughout the Pacific Region.
- Installed and operated mobile telecommunication equipment.
- Provided secure and non-secure digital communications.
A.A.S. In Network Administration
Associate Network Operator Resume
Objective : Work well with minimal supervision. Have many years in various computer service fields, including, but not limited to: chat/email support, network operations, user troubleshooting, event/project tracking and database updates.
Skills : ITIL Foundations Certified, Technician.
- Notified and communicated issues to higher.
- Tiered Engineers after issue was isolated and identified.
- Performed operator level maintenance .
- Monitored State of WV network Tier I Support for software and hardware issues.
- Entered commands, using computer terminal, and activate controls on computer and peripheral equipment to integrate and operate equipment.
- Monitored the system for equipment failure or errors in performance.
- Notified supervisor or computer maintenance technicians of equipment malfunctions.
Bachelor's In Internetworking Technology
Network Operator III Resume
Summary : To use education and practical experience in the data telecommunications field to obtain a technical position, providing a significant contribution to company success and productivity.
Skills : Unix Administration, Oracle, Java, Microsoft Office, Windows, Linux, MySQL.
- Trained new network operators.
- Responded to program error messages by finding and correcting problems or terminating the program.
- Operated spreadsheet programs and other types of software to load and manipulate data and to produce reports.
- Retrieved, separated and sorted program output as needed, and send data to specified users.
- Oversaw the operation of computer hardware systems, including coordinating and scheduling the use of computer terminals and networks to ensure efficient use.
- Recorded information such as computer operating time, problems that occurred, and actions taken.
- Cleared equipment at end of operating run and review schedule to determine next assignment.
Network Operator II Resume
Objective : Innovative graphic artist, who produces dynamic visuals for web and digital projects. Creative, hands-on professional with expertise in graphic design. Multi-talented, skilled in several artistic mediums, including print and digital. Graphic artist who multi-tasks and manages time well in fiercely competitive, fast-paced environments.
Skills : Cisco, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Operating Systems, Linux.
- Worked with carriers on provisioning data T1's and setup of these T1's at the office.
- Worked with carriers to support any issues that occured on their end.
- Responsible for technical support and monitoring of SURAnet TCP/IP wide area network, via SNMP.
- Responsible for hardware and software support of Cisco and Proteon routers, Dowty, Digital Link, Larse, AT&T modems, and other network equipment.
- Worked extensively with hardware and software vendors to resolve problems.
- Interacted extensively with MCI, AT&T, Sprint, and local telcos on resolving carrier problems through circuit testing.
- Responsible for testing and troubleshooting DDS, T 1 and DS 3 circuits.
Certification In Graphic Design And Animation
Network Operator I Resume
Summary : Obtain a position in a well-respected company where can fully integrate and utilize management and technical skills. Extensive experience in innovative problem solving, capable of readily absorbing technical information regarding complex products and services. Excellent communication skills contribute to a proven record in effectively training others. Results oriented, loyal and possess a high degree of personal integrity. MICROSOFT OFFICE / IT WORD PowerPoint Excel Publisher TCP/IP Clinicians Kronos TEAM PeopleSoft.
Skills : Embedded Systems Design, Results oriented, loyal and possess a high degree of personal integrity.
- Utilized Unix and diagnostic software for troubleshooting and monitoring network connections.
- Installed and configured company's first two DS3 Internet connections.
- Responsible for NOC machine room maintenance, Liebert airflow system, halon and U.P.S.
- Installed, maintained and provided training and troubleshooting on a variety of secure and non-secure communications systems.
- Received a joint service commendation medal for inspiring teamwork and cooperation during the construction and activation of a communication facility .
- Oversaw every aspect of the show's sound on a daily basis.
- Coordinated the show's interaction with other departments, including news and promotions.
Lead Network Operator Resume
Summary : Data Center Technician/Engineer with educational background and hands-on skills on installing, monitoring and configuring equipment. Reliable, high potential, dynamic, and analytical with time management and outcome reporting skills. Fluent in Spanish and English.
Skills : Network Technician, Leadership.
- Assisted hosts in all other ways necessary to create the best possible radio.
- Created and ensured flow of high quality production and content for the Atlanta Braves Radio Network.
- Created and ensured flow of high quality production and content for the Atlanta Thrashers Radio Network.
- Performed activities in the radio studio and control room to ensure technical quality of sound for programs originating in the studio.
- Spent time at ESPN working in Production Operations/Master Control.
- Maintained the On-Air quality for the product.
- Coordinated with supporting rooms for simulcasting of live events.
Master Of Business Administration
Network Operator Resume
Summary : Seeking a fulfilling position in the Business or Management industry to transfer academic abilities into results-oriented skills in a setting that offers growth opportunities and allows for me to utilize communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Typing, Training, Communication skills.
- Monitored all online systems that was running and made sure everything was working properly.
- Troubleshot circuits from the phone company to the site.
- Tested modem connections.
- Reported trouble on phone lines to the phone company and assisted with the testing of the line.
- Ran backups on online systems and sure that all backups were completed successfully.
- Provided customer, handled high volume traffic calls on a daily basis, provide Tier 1 troubleshooting for users as well as commercial, in routers and switches.
- Worked heavily on Cisco, and Juniper routers.
Bachelor Of Science