Field Training Officer Resume
Summary : A professional leader with 30 years experience in a variety of positions which include customer service, accounting, management, and law enforcement. Strong background in pharmaceutical and medical supply products, in addition to eight years as a pharmacy technician. Strong organizational and problem solving skills with the ability to effectively interact and communicate with local, state, and federal agencies to facilitate a results oriented approach to conflict resolutions.
Skills : Management, Electronic Medical Records, Client Relationship Management, Patient Care.
- Communicated with other terminals regarding movement of freight in an effective and timely manner.
- Problem solved issues regarding breakdowns, fuel, driver hours, and efficient weekend line production.
- Planner Maintained, reviewed, and executed duties related to Material Requirement Planning.
- Supported and interfaced with Master Scheduler and Purchasing Director relating to material requirements.
- Maintained professional rapport with vendors with regards to material requirements.
- Negotiated purchase orders with vendors for 650 active items exceeding $10 million per year.
- Scheduled and expedited, as required, raw materials relating to orders.
Sr. Field Training Officer Resume
Summary : Organized Plumber who effectively manages simultaneous projects. Precisely follows directions and works efficiently to produce quality results. Dependable Plumber, dedicated team player and top performer who consistently meets project deadlines and budget goals. Understands the importance of quality work and preventative maintenance, who also has extensive experience with dig-ups with pipe repair, snaking, hydro jeing and operating sea-snake equipment.
Skills : Painting, Plumbing, HVAC.
- Monitored and authorized entrance and departure of vehicles, cargo trucks and visitors.
- Detected suspicious activities and watched for criminal acts and rule infractions.
- Monitored and authorized entrance and departure of employees and visitors.
- Circulated among visitors, patrons and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Wrote reports on property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons and unusual occurrences.
- Monitored and reported suspicious activities to local authorities.
- Operated detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
- Warned offenders about rule infractions and violations and verbally evicted violators from premises.
- Monitored central alarm system for fire, intrusion, and duress alarms and responded when needed.
Jr. Field Training Officer Resume
Objective : Loyal and dedicated professional who has a great deal of ambition. Being in the field of Emergency Medical Services for 14 years, a great deal of experience as a paramedic. work well with others as consider myself a team player.
Skills : Supervisor With Guarda World From 2007-2013.
- Responsible for coordinating on the job training experiences for recent criminal justice academy graduates.
- Responsible for evaluating the officers under my care and deciding whether they are prepared to work alone or not.
- Maintained public order, conduct investigations, make arrests for offenses under the Florida statutes and perform other duties imposed by law.
- Interacted with the public to ensure public safety.
- Included, but is not limited to, responding to broken down vehicles, talking to citizens while conducting traffic or drug violation investigations, carefully observing my surroundings and responding to any needs that arise in the area immediately around me.
- Acted as a first responder to help citizens facing a medical emergency as the result of a traffic incident while waiting for paramedics to arrive.
- Conducted investigations relating to traffic violations, drug violations, domestic disputes occurring on state property (IE: rest areas), DUI accidents and traffic violations, traffic homicide and ect.
- Acted as a witness in court proceedings.
Field Training Officer III Resume
Objective : Required to respond to off base circumstances as directed by installation commander in accordance with USMC and DoD policy.
Skills : knowledge of telephony wiring, both interior and exterior.
- Included ambulance check out, operating an emergency vehicle, responding to calls, patient assessments, patient treatment and patient care.
- Prepared annually for LA county, Orange county and CHP inspections of our ambulances and station.
- Related Experience: 5+ years experience providing patient care for acute and sub-acute patients.
- Employed training, corrective action, and discipline.
- Assisted with County and CHP ambulance inspection.
- Evaluated progress of new hires and provided feedback and support as needed.
- Coached new hires on report writing per opm requirements, and requirements for completing usis ancillary reports.
Field Training Officer II Resume
Objective : Work with Operations Managers to coach, counsel, discipline, train, and manage relationships with SPs.
Skills : HCC Coding, ERH, type 40 wpm, Insurance Verfication.
- Performed a variety of duties to include, but not limited to floor patrols within the hospital as well as medical offices buildings, and parking garages.
- Responded to calls for morgue duty (transport deceased patient to the morgue and responsible for proper release of the body).
- Routinely provided escorts to staff and visitors.
- Daily locked and unlocked of numerous buildings.
- Provided motor vehicle assists to staff and or visitors.
- Responded to all alarm activation's and investigate cause; conduct monthly testing of alarms.
- Assisted in conducting all fire drills within the hospital.
- Provided one on one observation of psychiatric patients.
Criminal Justice In Law
Field Training Officer I Resume
Summary : Responsible for conducting on-the-job training, in coordination with Post Commander, of new employees assigned to post, or when changes to post orders are made this may include orientation to the post, review of post orders, routine responsibilities, and how to respond to emergency situations or specific client needs;
Skills : Over two decades of experiece leading, mentoring, teaching, and supervising employees from a variety of backgrounds, educational levels, and longevity.
- Constructed and maintained reports sent to Senior Officers, Federal Investigative agencies, and other parties on as-needed basis regarding criminal cases and national security concerns for/on Installation.
- Utilized Microsoft-based applications and programs such as Word, Excel, Office, PowerPoint, and SharePoint, as well as Naval Justice Information System (NJIS), SQL, and other relational databases.
- Instructed Junior and Senior Military Officers on usage of computer systems and databases pertinent to law enforcement operations, holding Administrative privileges and rights to law enforcement databases such as Consolidated Law Enforcement Center Program and United States Marine Corp's Naval Justice Information System Program.
- Handled and protected integrity of computer information systems and numerous criminal databases containing personally identifiable information (PII), acquiring DOD Secret clearance level where work requires extensive initial and recertification training.
- Trained both probationary and experienced Law Enforcement Officers in such phases of police work as Police Sciences, ethics, investigative methods and techniques, Federal and State law, Uniform Code of Military Justice, community relations, marksmanship, self-defense, care of firearms, Levels of Force Continuum, and detention/processing of suspects who are in Police custody.
- Evaluated work for technical soundness and completeness, providing Commanders or Supervisors with information needed to follow through on necessary further action.
- Responsible for instructing Junior Marines/Officers on processes required for accurate completion of documentation pertinent to wide variety of incidents such as obtaining essential information for documenting reportable events, issuance of citations, and conducting effective witness interviews.
Field Training Officer/Supervisor Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in a well-established work environment that will lead to a lasting relationship in which can utilize work ethics and gain knowledge for growth in a desired position.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Powerpoint.
- Maintained safety and physical security of the detention center.
- Controled and supervised the movement and other activities of inmates.
- Conducted inventories of detention supplies and commodities.
- Collected and distributed all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Worked with detention statistics and data.
- Supervised all levels of inmates from minimum risk to high risk (including special management unit).
- Accounted for every inmate and can provide knowledge of where the inmate is and with whom.
- Transported inmates to medical appointments outside the detention center as well as to Department of Corrections.
- Conducted perimeter checks.
Associate Field Training Officer Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Field Training Officer with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks.
- Responsible for training all current and new employees.
- Responsible for to day-to-day operations over three stations, five units, dispatch, and eleven EMT's/Paramedics.
- Created and implemented Rural/Metro Disaster Response Team.
- Served as the Assistant Executive Director of the R/M Disaster Response Team.
- Developed Field Training Officer program, which was adopted by much of R/M nationwide including the city of Buffalo, NY operation.
- Created the New Employee Operation Program (NEOP), which was adopted by much of R/M nationwide including the city of Buffalo, NY operation.
- Formatted and introduced new documentation including patient care reports and other associated documents many of which are widely used by numerous EMS agencies.
Assistant Field Training Officer I Resume
Headline : Over 25 years law enforcement experience Technical traffic crash investigator, investigated thousands of vehicle crashes. Swat team member and instructor Field training officer Crime scene and case investigator both on the road and in the state prison system.
Skills : Compliance Inspector DOT, Fire Investigator, Criminal Investigator.
- Teached cashiers and office personnel how to detect and prevent criminal activities within their departments.
- Developed new hiring process, which dramatically improved the quality of personnel hired and led to increased employee retention.
- Provided ongoing mentoring to new hires as well as established investigators.
- Demonstrated interviewing techniques, and successively shaped interviewing skills.
- Assisted customers, mall management and Ontario Police Department when needed, great attention to detail at all times.
- Respond to call-offs that occur during the FS’s shift, which may include identifying other individuals to fill-in and/or standing post until such replacements arrive and also assist Scheduler with scheduling for call-offs or other changes that occur at the site;
- Responsible for administering counseling or disciplinary actions that have been initiated by Branch Manager and/or Corporate HR Director; Field Supervisor may not make or initiate such decisions on his/her own, but may execute such actions at the specific direction of Branch/Corporate HR management.
Field Training Officer Resume
Summary : Recognized for the ability to work with diverse populations. Confirmed 10 years of certified law enforcement experience. Established stability demonstrating 22 years with the same agency. Dynamic leader, self-motivated, strategic thinker and decision-maker. Proven ability to organize and manage an association gaining member's support.
Skills : Windows, Microsoft Office, Sharepoint, Sharepoint Designer, Instructor, Management, Training & Development, Security, Intelligence.
- Trained and monitored all new assigned Security Personnel.
- Assisted in monitoring and providing corrective actions concerning security policies and procedures.
- Provided training and departmental orientation providing the tools and information to perform job functions effectively and efficiently.
- Assumed Supervisory responsibility as needed as relief during high business volumes.
- Conducted maintained and prepared daily briefing materials.
- Received training for and assisted with management of shift schedules and on-call scheduling.
- Assisted with restructuring of Training Manuals and training program (still in development).
- Assisted with implementation and delivery of defensive tactics program for all new hires assigned to the shift.
Criminal Justice In Law