Liability Claims Adjuster Resume
Summary : Over 13 years of customer service, including 4 years as Liability Claims Supervisor, claims processing, negotiation and evaluation experience. Strategically coordinated personnel to maximize performance in executing operations. Highly skilled and adaptable to any situation or contingency.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Completed comprehensive coverage investigation and policy interpretations and constructed Reservation of Rights and disclaimer letters when applicable.
- Determined coverage, analyzed complex claims, set reserves and determined legal liability, the extent of damages for injury claims and benefits due.
- Monitored reserve accuracy and care coding throughout the life of a claim.
- Executed the thorough investigation of liability claims.
- Inspected vehicle damage and acquiring scene photographs.
- Analyzed medical bills and reports.
- Negotiated medical billing with providers when applicable.
- Reviewed files for any appropriate offsets and handled accordingly.
- Evaluated and settled injury claims within allowed settlement ranges and/or designated authority levels and given time frames.
Sr. Liability Claims Adjuster Resume
Headline : Liability Claims Adjuster Professional with more than 25 years of experience providing top tier customer service support of all complexity including fast pace, high volume call center environments for the insurance, automotive, communications, and banking industries.
Skills : Strong Verbal & Written Communication Ability.
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and written within work environment and with the public.
- Demonstrated knowledge of state laws, regulations and policy interpretation.
- Obtained facts of loss, review coverage, obtain and review evidence, determine liability, request and provided all supportive documentation.
- Recorded telephone interviews with insureds, claimants and witnesses.
- Corresponded with other insurance carriers, attorneys, vendors, police departments, contractors and medical providers.
- Identified subrogation potential and/or existence of fraud.
- Included opening coverage exposures, adding participants, adhere to state regulations and policy guidelines, maintain diary and set appropriate reserves.
Diploma In Medical
Jr. Liability Claims Adjuster Resume
Objective : Seeking a challenging Liability Claims Adjuster position in a dynamic environment that focuses on building strategic relationships with clients, and promotes customer satisfaction while achieving personal and company goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel.
- Handled all daily scheduling of employees and start times for each job assignment.
- Administered assignments and processed claim files in coordination with field adjusters.
- Educated and informed the customer by telephone, written correspondence and/or the claims system about the documentation required to process a claim, required time frames, payment information, and claim status.
- Entered verbal and written application information that meets both the internal and external customer's requirements accurately into the claims management system.
- Developed the file to provide an accurate and timely investigation and loss analysis.
- Adhered to all statutory and regulatory fair claims practices.
- Recognized and identified potential fraudulent claims.
- Investigated, evaluated, and negotiated auto accident claims, to reach a fair and equitable settlement for all parties involved in a fast-paced environment.
Liability Claims Adjuster III Resume
Objective : Produced measurable results by leveraging data entry and call center experience with use of Google Analytics, previous logistics and management experience and direct consumer insights.
Skills : LexisNexis, Fastcase, Accurint.
- Investigated and evaluated coverage, liability, damages, and settles claims within prescribed authority levels.
- Identified potential suspicious claims and refers to SIU and identifies opportunities for third party subrogation.
- Communicated with policyholders, witnesses, and claimants, in order to gather information regarding claims, refers tasks to auxiliary resources as necessary, and advise as to the proper course of action.
- Responded to various written and telephone inquiries including status reports.
- Accountable for security of financial processing of claims, as well as security information contained in claims files.
- Made effective use of loss management techniques.
- Negotiated settlements with attorneys, claimants, and/or co-defendants.
Bachelor Of Science
Liability Claims Adjuster II Resume
Headline : Multi-faceted professional with 8+ years of experience. Healthcare Chaplain candidate in pursuit of a Master of Divinity and holds a Bachelor of Science in Health Science Pre-medicine, Associate of Science in Avionics Systems Technology, and two certificates in Electronic Systems Technology and Paralegal Studies.
Skills : Investigations, Claims, Mentoring, Clerical, Office Management.
- Investigated, handled, and processed liability and medical payment insurance claims.
- Interviewed claimant and witnesses to gather pertinent information.
- Investigated and evaluated property damage and injuries to determine the extent of damages and ascertain compensation amount.
- Verified that coverage applies through an insurance policy.
- Consulted with accountants, architects, construction workers, engineers, lawyers, and physicians to get expert evaluation.
- Evaluated all information to determine how to claim should be handled.
- Negotiated with policyholders, claimants, insurance defense attorneys, and adverse carriers to settle a claim.
Master's In Divinity
Liability Claims Adjuster I Resume
Objective : Professional Liability Claims Adjuster who is seeking the opportunity to work with an insurance company to provide great customer service and help the company grow.
Skills : Emergency Medical Technician, Paramedic.
- Investigated disputes, coverage, and injuries related to an automobile accident to determine liability and process insurance claims.
- Interviewed policyholders, claimants, and witnesses to gather pertinent information.
- Advised customers of insurance laws and procedures.
- Evaluated police and hospital records.
- Issued payments for vehicle repairs, rentals, and medical bills.
- Negotiated with all interested parties to settle claims.
- Recognized for great customer service.
Lead Liability Claims Adjuster Resume
Objective : To contribute communication, customer service, marketing, and data analysis skills in a Liability Claims Adjuster position with a growing and dynamic organization.
Skills : Quickbooks, Excel, Word.
- Handled a technical claims caseload comprised of auto accidents as well as auto comprehensive losses.
- Involved substantive coverage issues, negotiations or litigation.
- Conducted and coordinated loss investigations on all assigned claims.
- Negotiated the settlement of claims within authorized amounts or specific file authority.
- Maintained accountability for all assigned claims until disposition is reached.
- Assigned claims Review new losses and open files on diary to ensure reserve adequacy while keeping management informed of adverse developments.
- Utilized vendors to minimize cost and maximize customer experience.
- Ensured appropriate file handling, documentation, reporting, and expense control of all files handled.
BS In Economics
Asst. Liability Claims Adjuster Resume
Summary : To obtain a Liability Claims Adjuster position where can develop and contribute in a logical, methodical, results-driven professional environment.
Skills : Mastery Of Microsoft Office Programs. Ability To Work.
- Conducted independent liability and coverage investigations for property claims in dispute as well as medical payment claims.
- Maintained workload of up to 135 claims at a time.
- Submitted self- written arbitration contentions to the national arbitration board to obtain objective third-party assistance with claim resolution.
- Handled difficult client and non-client interactions while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Resolved client concerns while maintaining balance in company requirements.
- Composed client correspondence and arbitration contentions in accordance with company, state, and national guidelines.
- Obtained and maintained adjuster licenses in five states.
- Maintained a high number of successful arbitration results.
- Earned certification in an internal auto repair referral program.
Master's In English
Liability Claims Adjuster/Reprsentative Resume
Summary : To obtain a Liability Claims Adjuster position where knowledge, experience, and people skills will be maximized to improve the overall quality and satisfaction of customer service by creating valuable relationships with internal and external customers.
Skills : MIcrosoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Investigated and processed insurance claims filed by policyholders.
- Interviewed claimant and witnesses to gather pertinent information.
- Handled and processed a variety of claims, including automobile, life, and home insurance claims.
- Handled property claims involving damage to buildings and structures, or liability claims.
- Involved personal injuries or third-person property damage from liability situations, such as motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, dog bites, or alleged negligent behavior.
- Inspected property damage to determine the extent of damages.
- Handled payments to parties involved including property damage and medical.
Liability Claims Adjuster Resume
Summary : Highly motivated individual with exceptional oral and written communications skills and the ability to effectively prioritize and manage heavy work flow. Professional insurance and customer service representative.
Skills : Medical terminology, Claims experience, knowledge of HCFAs and UB92s, Experienced with ICD9 codes.
- Conducted investigations including telephone interviews with all related parties.
- Analyzed relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate.
- Evaluated facts and interpreted traffic laws and regulations.
- Rendered determinations including compensatory payment to related parties.
- Consulted with attorneys in the resolution of property damage claims.
- Negotiated with all related parties to settle assigned claims.
- Monitored all claims for fraud and underwriting alerts.
- Resolved liability on all assigned claims.
- Reviewed photographs, police reports and conducted scene investigations.
AA In Business