Relocation Specialist Resume
Summary : A highly motivated senior sales executive with a passion for solving problems and strategic thinking offering over 15 years of entrepreneurial success. Extensive experience interacting with state and federal agencies.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Computer typing, Mathematics.
- Leasing apartments Answer incoming phone calls professionally and handle accordingly, whether the caller is a prospective client.
- Complete all lease applications and participate in the verification of applications. Maintain accurate client records in accordance with Company policy.
- Recognized for excellent performance with the monetary rate increase and promotion An understanding and daily use of e-mails.
- Reviewed files, records and other documents to obtain information and respond to requests pertaining to REO relocation cases.
- Managed invoicing and billing process as it related to payments to attorney network for fees associated with eviction case management.
- Maintaining agency standards of billing Participated in regular client calls in order to update on the status of the current relocation portfolio.
- Advertising using different websites qualified clients for tours and narrowed down searched depending on different circumstances.
Relocation Specialist/Analyst Resume
Objective : To advance in a career with a company utilizing positive attributes as a successful business person. Developing customer relations and building a business foundation through networking.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sales, Management, Scheduling.
- Ensure tenants and future tenants are provided with all needed repairs and information regarding their lease.
- Respond to any owners who wanted info on their property. Schedule and show listings with a dozen people daily.
- Helped to create positive feedback from owners by always being professional and maintaining proper leases.
- Increased employment, increased the efficiency of the job, made fewer damage claims Fork lifter.
- Audited all guest cards, move-in paperwork & files according to company criteria Reviewed credit reports.
- Prepped work materials and customer's home Packed and loaded customer's household items and furniture Delivered loaded items to end locations.
- Pulled and staged product from the task list to be loaded incorrect delivery order Loaded and unloaded export containers.
Relocation Specialist II Resume
Headline : Management Professional with excellent communication and analytical skills. Experience in working in diverse environments. Strengths are in organization, managing multiple projects while focusing on clients needs.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Typing, One Site, Customer Relationship Management.
- Initiates all relocation authorizations submitted by Cartus clients and reviews client's benefit package per client policy.
- Manages an average caseload of 100 - 125 files having a variety of services authorized by the client.
- Contacts the relocating employee to review policy for services authorized.
- Performs "needs assessment" for each relocating employee to assist in the rental search, pre-marketing, household goods, lease cancellation.
- Assigns real estate agents to work with home sellers and home buyers who are relocating.
- Coordinates the transferring employee's rental search with a Cartus preferred supplier and/or broker in the geographical areas.
- Estimated budgets on each relocating employee if implemented in the client service agreement.
Jr. Relocation Specialist Resume
Objective : Dedicated to exceed expectations and driven to increase knowledge of the real estate industry using sales and business development experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office including Access.
- Consumer services company that provides home phone service, cable, satellite, high-speed Internet, and communication bundles.
- Executed consultative sales techniques in an inbound sales center environment to assist customers with their home phone service.
- Managed the sales process from a presentation of products through installation, serving as a single point-of-contact for customers.
- Conducted two-week developmental retraining classes on an as-needed basis for associates who were struggling to achieve their sales.
- Served as mentor and advisor to peer specialists, both in formal and informal settings - succeeded in assisting 5-15 associates per year with sales techniques.
- Processed background checks using OneSite. Showed families the homes available on the base.
- Performed move in and move out inspections. Processed rent payments and updated rent roll.
Relocation Specialist/Executive Resume
Headline : Opportunity to work as a valuable asset and advance in your company/business. Hotel maintenance and repair. Assist their clients in the process of moving, by completing duties.
Skills : Microsoft Office Including Access.
- Primary representative providing technical and administrative support for the Readiness Manager.
- Coordinates prepare materials and participates with other agencies and staff members to accomplish technical and administrative programs.
- Utilizes wide latitude and independent action to ensure overall program effectiveness and effective utilization of resources.
- Supervises the coordination of websites, implementation of new partnerships, seminars for transitioning service members.
- Maintains liaison with all military organizations and key personnel concerning all Readiness and Community Support programs.
- Proficient with information systems, military classifications, compensation, recruitment/placement, employee benefits.
- Publishes weekly and monthly reports to inform senior management.
Lead Relocation Specialist Resume
Objective : As a highly motivated, high energy, ambitious women, enjoy working in a fast paced, highly motivating position where can assist other's while challenging and expanding knowledge.
Skills : Warehouse Management, Relocation Specialist.
- Transports furniture, office equipment, and related items locally and state to state Operates vehicles and mechanical equipment.
- Ensuring that appropriate padding and ropes are used to prevent damage. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Operates forklifts, mechanical lift gates, and mechanical platforms to facilitate loading and unloading of materials.
- Locates and relocates desks, chairs, tables, bookcases, and other related office equipment and furniture.
- Arranges and sets up furniture and related items for classroom and special events use as instructed.
- Operates a large moving truck in the transportation of moving materials, as necessary.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of the workplace.
Relocation Specialist III Resume
Summary : Discussing requirements with clients, selecting prospective properties, coordinating set up procedures, developing relocation strategies, monitoring maintenance, offering advice on relocation issues, and helping clients
Skills : Microsoft Office, Eligiblity Specialist, Customer Service.
- Assist waitlist applicants with direction and information to qualify and promote on-post housing, directly impacting occupancy goals.
- Relocating current residents to new construction or renovated homes to assist in accomplishing Picerne construction and development goals.
- Handle all customers with delicacy; listening empathetically while maintaining company policy.
- Explain post-Pet Regulations and Utility Responsibility Program specifics to all incoming applicants.
- Inform applicants of the Exception-to-Policy process and thoroughly review information prior to forwarding to the Relocation Manager.
- Assists in training, coaching, and development of LRC new hires and transfer employees.
- Primary contact for updating and disseminating bi-weekly wait time reports, interacting directly with neighborhood and communication staff.
Peace And Conflict Studies
Relocation Specialist/Co-ordinator Resume
Headline : To obtain a Bi-lingual customer service position where can use computer, interpersonal and telephone skills in a busy company.
Skills : Forklift, Organization, Lifting, Documentation.
- Logistical planning to meet the transportation and housing needs of nurses traveling or relocating in various markets around the country.
- Arranged flight and rental car reservations, semi-permanent housing such as apartments or rental houses, delivery of furniture and housewares.
- Collaborated closely with placement teams in order to identify and appropriately meet the specific needs of each traveler and the organization.
- Independently researched, compiled, and analyzed information on housing options and negotiated contracts to achieve the ideal price.
- Managed direct bill programs and payments for each housing option.
- Implemented new processes and cost containment initiatives that resulted in smaller budgets and larger profits.
- Established valuable relationships with key housing options nation-wide.
Relocation Specialist/Representative Resume
Summary : Provide excellent service with an organization that will utilize unique skill sets, and management skills to benefit mutual growth and success.
Skills : Microsoft, Operations Management, Project Management,.
- Performed sale presentation to Fortune companies; while serving as a national account sales representative.
- Provided individually tailored solutions to meet the demands and requirements of each customer.
- Closely monitored and managed the warehouse, trucking, national accounts, customer service, storage needs, procurement.
- Supervised coordinators; developed and implemented standard processes and procedures.
- Displayed competency in developing and implementing innovative management models and methodologies.
- Spearheaded strategic efforts toward the successful accomplishment of sales.
- Solely handled accounts which improved over two years. Previously managed accounting team, dispatch, warehouse, and long haul drivers.
Relocation Specialist I Resume
Objective : To better assist clients in their decision making process and knowledge of the services available to them while meeting and exceeding sales and retention metrics.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, MS-Excel.
- Prepared lease paperwork and related addendums, maintained lease records and files, explained and/or reviewed lease paperwork to residents.
- Established and maintained policies for assisting residents throughout the relocation process.
- Revised plans as needed to minimize labor and reduce construction costs for the organization.
- Communicated with residents regarding their questions and concerns and took steps to resolve issues.
- Responded to all resident's needs in a courteous and prompt manner. Coordinated all resident move-ins; assisted with packing and moving.
- Ensured homes were made ready for occupancy by inspecting and providing last-minute touches.
- Distributed keys and other necessary paperwork at the time of occupancy. Met with residents to identify they're housing needs.
Relocation Specialist Resume
Objective : To continue pursuit of a career that provides growth for opportunities in a challenging environment. Monitoring maintenance, offering advice on relocation issues, and helping clients
Skills : Human Resources,Administrative, Customer Service, Accounting.
- Assist an average of transferee relocations per year as submitted by Directors, HR Managers, and HR field reps.
- Provided relocation counseling and assistance to individual and families needs.
- Initiated the process of the Relocation Benefits and Lump Sum Allowance. Handle and resolve Lease Breaks and New Home Purchase.
- Allocated all the vendors needed to relocate Office Depot employees and new hires.
- Coordinate and provided all Service vendors to accommodate and implementing creative strategies for developing opportunities.
- Assist in appropriate housing Interim housing, Temporary housing, Rental Assistance.
- Record expense tracking of all vendor invoices submitted for payment for services provided to transferees and misc.