Senior Certified Nurse Assistant Resume
Summary : Reliable, Service focused Senior Certified Nurse Assistant with 8 plus years of experience with excellent patient care and charting skills gained through more than 08 years of experience as a can. compassionate and technically skilled in attending to patients in a diverse healthcare setting.
Skills : Bilingual Translator, Medical Terminology, Certified Phlebotomy, Understands Mobility Assistance Needs, Vital Signs/ Daily Weight Record, Knowledge Of Medical Office Procedures, Computer Charting, Lab Coordination, Patient-Focused Care, Trustworthy Companion
- Providing personal care to residents in providing bedpans, assisting with toileting and bathing and providing support in dressing and grooming.
- Well versed in taking vital signs, temperature, blood pressure, pulses, and respiration.
- Transferring the residents from one place to another while ensuring their comfort.
- Weighing the residents on a periodic basis and make sure that all information is recorded in the computer immediately.
- Maintaining confidentiality of residents personal and medical information.
- Providing emotional support to residents by listening to their problems and giving suggestions.
- Competent at ensuring the personal hygiene and nutrition standards of residents.
- Competent at handling bowel and bladder and recording results of the same.
- Exceptional organizational abilities demonstrated through progressive caregiving positions.
Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Resume
Summary : Certified Nurse Assistant with 7 plus years of experience in the Healthcare domain is seeking a CNA position at a facility that requires exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills.
Skills : CNA, Management, Customer Service, Scheduling, Clerical, Trainer, Microsoft Office, MS OFFICE, Security, Team Player.
- Answering the resident call lights promptly and assisting the team members as needed.
- Making basic observations in relation to resident’sneed and/or situations and reporting the facts.
- Making the resident rounds at the beginning of each shift and every two hours thereafter to administer quality.
- Verifying the identity of a resident before administering nursing care or serving food, to assure that appropriate care is being provided to the correct resident.
- Serving the drinking water as required. Assuring that water pitchers are cleaned, filled with fresh drinking water and within the resident’s reach.
- Passing the water pitcher as per established policy and procedure.
- Dressing the resident’s neatly and in their own clothing. Assisting the resident’sin dressing as necessary.
- Assuring that the resident’s food is accessible and self-help devices are available as needed.
Certified Nurse Assistant II Resume
Summary : Goal Driven Certified Nurse Assistant II with 16 years of progressive experience that includes an extensive background in healthcare, public sector businesses implementation, education and community-based organization sectors. Demonstrated ability to develop and achieve long-range objectives while effectively managing day-to-day service activities. Adept at cultivating relationships with community partners such as hospitals, CBOs, and private sector employers.
Skills : Strong Organizational Skills, Sharp Problem Solver, Self Motivated, Active Listening Skills, Courteous Demeanor, Customer Service Skills, Conflict Resolution, Energetic work attitude, Flexibility, and Adaptability.
- Providing the patients personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves.
- Assisting with travel to the bathroom, helping with showers and baths.
- Providing for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary, ambulating, turning, and positioning patients.
- Providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Providing adjunct care by administering enemas, douches, nonsterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments, SITZ and therapeutic baths and applying restraints.
- Maintaining the patient stability by checking vital signs and weight, testing urine, recording intake and output information.
- Providing the patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials.
- Transporting patients, answering patients call lights and requests, reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor.
- Protecting the organization's value by keeping patient information confidential.
Sr. Certified Nurse Assistant Resume
Summary : Productive and accountable Sr. Certified Nurse Assistant with a diverse work history of 8 plus years in the Healthcare domain, hands-on skill sets and highly developed customer-service skills poised to parlay comprehensive medical education into career-advancement opportunities. Proficiencies:
Skills : MS Office; MS Excel; MS Word; MS PowerPoint; Typing Speed: 25, Access, Computer Support, Data Entry, Document Management, Document Management Systems
- Answering the patient call signals, signal lights, bells, or intercom systems to determine patients needs.
- Documenting or otherwise reporting the observations of patient behavior, complaints, or physical symptoms to nurses.
- Gathering information from caregivers, nurses, or physicians about patient condition, treatment plans, or appropriate activities.
- Observing or examining the patients to detect symptoms that may require medical attention, such as bruises, open wounds, or blood in urine.
- Providing the physical support to assist patients to perform daily living activities, such as getting out of bed, bathing, dressing, using the toilet, and standing, walking, or exercising.
- Recording the vital signs, such as temperature, blood pressure, pulse, or respiration rate, as directed by medical or nursing staff.
- Reviewing the patient's dietary restrictions, food allergies, and preferences to ensure the patient receives appropriate diet.
- Responded appropriately to the physical, emotional and developmental needs of patients.
Certified Nurse Assistant I Resume
Summary : Certified Nurse Assistant I with 13 plus years of experience is looking for Administrative/clerical work in a fast-paced environment. Possess strong applied knowledge of case management systems and reporting. Self-motivated, result-oriented leader with proven performance track record in directing operations and customer service areas. Successful in managing multiple projects with competing priorities. Superior interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills.
Skills : Home Health, CNA Certified, Customer Relationship Management, Communications, Time Management
- Evaluated patients placed on a 5150 hold until mental health services arrive to further evaluate patients needs.
- Charted the behavior changes and mental status as needed- record keeping, interviews, and follow-ups are necessary skills in this job.
- Learned how to maintain working relationships with other agencies, developed experience in coordination of resources before patients were discharged.
- Also a certified nurse assistant in med-surgical unit/acute care experience.
- Had extensive knowledge in using problem-solving techniques, handling crisis intervention matters, while using proper decision-making skills to ensure a safe outcome for all patients and personnel present.
- Responsible for patient safety, transport, trauma injury, vitals, charting, admission and discharging procedures.
- Answered call lights and aided in patient comfort and safety by adjusting beds, lights, bed rails, pillows.
- Collected patient specimens and data, including vital signs, input/output and other delegated.
Sr. Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Resume
Summary : Self-motivated and driven Sr. Certified Nurse Assistant with more than ten years of broad experience in the healthcare field. Ranging from clerical to patient care, I possess solid organizational and time management skills, with a proven ability to work in both team-oriented and self-directed environments. Creative, resourceful and flexible, I can adapt to changing priorities and maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethic. My goal is to always perform above standards.
Skills : Microsoft Professional Software, Budget Analysis, Data Analysis And Reporting, Nursing Assistant, CNA, Home Health
- Monitored patient’s vital signs, intake and output and other measurements in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Assisted the registered nurses with daily patient care to include safety and comfort of patients, patient hygiene, proper nutrition and record keeping.
- Collaborated with healthcare team informing them of changes in patient status.
- Conducted proper patient reporting at regular intervals and prior to completion of the shift.
- Promptly report any signs or symptoms of concern to the appropriate party.
- Provided basic medical care and performed daily vital sign checks on more than 40.
- Reported any unusual circumstances in the patient's condition or the environment.
- Assisted nurses with wound care for pressure ulcers, bed sores, and surgical site wounds.
- Followed safe lifting techniques and individual resident lifting instructions.
Certified Nurse Assistant Resume
Objective : Certified Nurse Assistant with 2 plus years of experience in the Healthcare domain is seeking to obtain a position that will both enhance my skills and challenge my intellect for professional development and career growth.
Skills : Excellent Writing, Microsoft Word, Organizational, Problem Solving, Team Player, CPR Certification, Critical Care
- Assisting the residents with daily needs and activities related to taking and recording vital signs.
- Reviewing and patients/residents dietary restrictions, food allergies, and preferences.
- Preparing and assisting the patients/residents with bathing and grooming including shaving and hair.
- Providing light housekeeping services to help maintain a tidy environment for patients/residents.
- Serving as wellness advocate, reminding the patients/residents of medication schedules.
- Assisting the nurses with wound care for pressure ulcers, bed sores, and surgical site wounds.
- Transporting the patients to other areas of the hospital in wheelchairs and gurneys.
- Following the safe lifting techniques and individual resident lifting instructions.
- Providing the care to patients, as well as assist them in daily activities they might have trouble with on, their own, such as bathing, toileting eating, dressing, and walking.
Certified Nurses Assistant Resume
Summary : Certified Nurses Assistant with 11 plus years of experience is interested in obtaining a position as a certified nursing assistant.Offering excellent skills in patient and care emergency procedure and medical terminology.
Skills : Management, Customer Service, Scheduling, Clerical, Trainer, Hippa, Patient Monitoring, Retail, Cashier, Inventory, Customer Service, CPL Holder
- Documenting patient records on daily flow sheets to ensure accurate information charted pertaining to the patient.
- Reading the and documenting in the daily flow sheets the vitals which include: temperature, pulse, oxygen level, blood pressure and respiration.
- Acting as a preceptor/trainer to new CNAs.
- Orienting the new employees to the unit expectations, policies, duties, skills and knowledge of computer documentation in patients charts.
- Promoting good personal and oral hygiene to avoid the risk of infection.
- Promoting the good hand hygiene and healthy choices which affect the patient's lifestyle and healing process.
- Ensuring the excellent customer service and a healthy, healing environment for patients, their families and staff.
- Assisting the residents with activities of daily living including bathing, grooming, and oral care.
- Documenting and reporting the changes in patients condition to registered nurse and operations manager.
Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Resume
Headline : Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) with 5 years of experience is seeking to gain responsible work and obtain a secure work status where skills and experiences will be utilized.
Skills : Fluent In English, Spanish And Portuguese, Proficient With Computers And Computer Software (e.g. Microsoft Office), Excellent Leadership, Self-starter And Quick Learner, Able To Perform Duties Under Little Supervision
- Responsible for overall patient care in the emergency department, second shift.
- Performing activities such as suture removal, straight catheterization, EKG, and CPR.
- Monitoring and reporting the significant changes in the patient's condition to the physician.
- Assisting the patient, family members and medical staff in language translation.
- Providing patient care as instructed by supervising nurse. Maintaining the good housekeeping of facility.
- Transporting the patients to designated areas. Performing all other various duties as instructed.
- Providing direct patient care to all residents. Assisting with ADL and other needs.
- Assisting them by using correct body mechanics.
- Obtaining the vital signs and reporting to nurse supervisor for any changes or information needed.
Certified Nurse Assistant Resume
Summary : Certified Nurse Assistant with a desire for a leading position in healthcare administration while contributing 15 years of professional experience focused on patient care and customer and public relations.
Skills : CPR, CPR Certification, Critical Care
- Wrote process for reminder calls, filing and documenting patient information.
- Planned, organized, communicated, and evaluated activities of the palliative program.
- Received and filed documentation such as informed consents in patients charts.
- Provided companionship and communicates with patients and other caregivers.
- Provided bedside and personal care including ambulation and personal hygiene assistance.
- Performed healthcare-related tasks such as monitor vital signs and medication intake.
- Prepared and maintained the record of client progress and services provided.
- Provided customized care convalescent care, provided personal care and companionship.
- Participated in medical case reviews to stay abreast of individual client changes.
- Provided and performed total skill care in the home of the clients, including bathing, dressing, meal preparation, errands, great housekeeping, companionship, etc.