Petroleum Engineer Resume
Summary : A Petroleum Engineer with a strong academic and technical background in Reservoir Engineering, Production Engineering, Drilling Engineering, Reservoir Simulation/Modeling & Surveillance, Decline Curve Analysis and Classical Secondary Recovery.
Skills : All Drilling On The Job Exp., Drilling And Completions.
- Facilitated in annual safety procedures, guidelines, and regulations inspection on drilling rigs and production platforms and competently evaluated .
- Employed as an associate reservoir engineer.
- Worked on a project to determine the optimum injected gas volume for gas lift wells Observed new wells being drilled including .
- Assisted in effective field development planning for gas condensate reservoirs in the Sichuan basin by providing optimized production schemes.
- Conducted history matching and validated model assured a reliable reservoir performance forecast.
- Optimized production operation to prevent the incursion of edgewater, leading to significant cost reduction and improved oil production.
- Evaluated factors controlling damage and productivity in four tight gas reservoirs, and demonstrated the feasibility of acidizing to improve well .
Sr. Petroleum Engineer Resume
Summary : Accomplished & bilingual reservoir engineering professional with 10+ years of experience within Chevron and an international oil company. Successfully trained in science and engineering research. Four years of academic training in Applied chemistry, and five years of research experience in laboratory work.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Production Management.
- Developed a reservoir simulation model using CMG for a 17 Bcf depleted natural gas storage reservoir.
- Integrated the CMG model with a surface model (FORGAS) to determine the compression requirements required at the facility.
- Developed risk analysis model for two depleted reservoirs and two salt storage caverns.
- Worked with the Cardinal Marketing Team during open seasons at all storage facilities to analyze potential new contracts and review existing contracts.
- Analyzed and traveled to field operations in the Anadarko Basin to optimize future drilling and completions designs.
- Prepared reports for the Department of Energy and for corporate budget purposes.
- Prepared AFE's and assist in economic justification for well work
Jr. Petroleum Engineer Resume
Objective : Track and meet goals related to LOE and production, Analyze and interpret well, field, and economic data and provide control measures, Review well data and provide the engineering prospective with charts, maps, schematics, etc.
Skills : Proficient In Written And Spoken English Language, Active Listener Excellent, Time Manager Administration, And Management Of Personnel Resources Coordination, Critical Thinking Judgment.
- Supervises all wire line activities in GOCON Escravos Operations BHP surveys, Fishing jobs, sand bailing, zone switches, swabbing, wax cutting etc.
- Scans all BHP charts and prepares BHP reports.
- Prepares daily schedules for all of the portable wire line units and barges.
- Supervises Gray oil tool activities servicing wellhead equipment.
- Carries out and supervises DST, completion and production tests on all CNL drilling and workover rigs.
- Monitors performance of each producing well in Meji field and prepares technical reports for management.
- Makes recommendations on good production practices to enhance optimum recovery and safe operation of surface production facilities in Meji field Supervises 4 to 6 Engineers, 2 to 3 Technicians, Students on Industrial attachment and National Youth Service Corps Liaises with Government Departments and Refinery to obtain approvals for well plug-back and abandonment, crude oil delivery forecasts etc.
Non Degree Seminar
Petroleum Engineer III Resume
Summary : Experience with field operations either through similar position or with oil field service company, 10+ years of experience within production engineering.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Leadership, Operations.
- Prepared reservoir-engineering field studies.
- Determined production performance in wells with multi-pay zones by reservoir to anticipate recompletion operations to alternate sands.
- Prepared development plans for bringing offshore Gulf of blocks on production.
- Wrote programs and worked as supervisor on slickline, e-line and coiled tubing clean outs, stimulations, and fishing jobs.
- Analyzed production data to interpret miscible gas flood secondary recovery mechanisms Well production monitoring and Prosper modeling, accountable .
- Teached the crew members that are new (s. S. E) how to fill out paper work correctly and making sure that they have the proper tools they need at all times.
- Developed and implemented standard operating procedures (sops) used to cross-train personnel to better enhance system.
Data Acquisition System
Petroleum Engineer II Resume
Headline : Licensed professional engineer and professional geologist with over 28 years of multi-disciplined experience in the oil and gas industry. Past duties include production, drilling, operations, and reservoir engineering; development and operations geology; property appraisal and evaluation; project and data management; and land acquisition.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Data Analysis, Database Management, Data Entry, Hec-HMS, Arc-GIS.
- Acted as the production and reservoir engineer on Midway Sunset heavy oil properties.
- Responsible for proposing the projects and conducting economic analysis for consideration for capital funding.
- Responsible for proposing all remedial work, heat management, and profitability.
- Considered the expert on expected value economics for the Taft Asset team for proposing capital projects.
- Served as a member of the thermal modeling focus group which helped with all thermal modeling projects in the San Joaquin Valley.
- Built semi-conceptual thermal models for doing sensitivity analysis on proper injector placement on a pattern by pattern level for a steeply dipping reservoir.
- Worked closely with CPTC's thermal modeling group on building models to generating input for an expected value economic model.
Petroleum Engineer I Resume
Summary : Project manager specializing in the construction and installation of facilities for oil and gas companies. Prepare field development strategies and associated costs, platform removal, pipeline abandonment, the construction, installation and commissioning of oil and gas facilities including onshore facilities, offshore production platforms, processing equipment and pipelines.
Skills : Accurately projecting: performance, reserves.
- Assisted in the evaluation of perforation zones by using previous logs, open hole logs, and production logs.
- Used schematics of the well to evaluate and predict downhole problems before the job.
- Provided legal work permits, cement evaluation logs, perforation logs, casing integrity logs, and assist in the evaluation of bond to formation as well as bond to casing.
- Provided Cement Bond Evaluation Reports according to client's personal preference.
- Provided custom built production log, and evaluation ran on slickline memory tools.
- Developed complete job report using Orion.
- Calculated hydrostatic pressures for all phases of the job.
- Worked pressures, testing pressures, max tool pressures, over or under balance pressures before a perforation, gas lift removal, and plug removal.
Assistant Petroleum Engineer Resume
Summary : Interventions/Integrity Engineer: Sixteen years of experience. 9 years are as a Petroleum Engineer followed by 7 years as Well Interventions and Integrity Engineer. Graduate of the Accelerated Development Program for Interventions (Alaska 2010). Rig-less interventions strong background. Experienced in well sand production control, sour environment, organics and scales deposition management.
Skills : Technical Sales, Sales Manager, Business Development,.
- Proposed ideal minimum spacing between adjacent horizontal wells using I.H.S Harmony, incorporating Decline and Type curve analysis, Analytical .
- Designed an optimal horizontal infill drilling program to maximize reserves using I.H.S RTA, Material balance and reservoir modeling.
- Served as the senior manager of fuel, pipe and water operations resulting in higher productivity.
- Carried out api standard test on tubular products such as iso and 13679.
- Lead the unit in updating technology form outdated technology to digitalized.
- Analyzed potential acquisitions gives recommendations to senior management.
- Responsible for overseeing the unit of refinery for gasoline and oil refinery.
Associate Petroleum Engineer Resume
Summary : A proactive Engineer seeking opportunity in the Oil and Gas Organization where consistent approach to challenges and team-work are the hallmark to achieving both short and long term company objectives.
Skills : Excel, Microsoft Office, Softwaretesting, CNC Operator, Petroleum Analysis, Production Engineering.
- Involved in planning and preparation of well site operations.
- Monitored production rates, and plan rework processes to improve production Analyzed production data to optimize production.
- Supervised well modification and stimulation programs to maximize oil and gas recovery Monitored the completion and evaluation of wells, well testing, or well surveys.
- Involved in oil and gas field Drilling, and for product recovery and treatment.
- Involved in Nordal analysis and Artificial lift design.
- Worked with Engineering and Technical personnel to resolve design, research, and testing problems.
- Wrote technical reports for Engineering and management personnel.
- Involved in logging while Drilling (LWD) and measurement while Drilling ( MWD) operations.
Assistant Petroleum Engineer I Resume
Summary : Petroleum Engineer with technical evaluation experience including two years of experience with the government, and more than three years fields experience in geotechnical, geological, hydrology and geophysics with Army Corps of Engineering projects in Afghanistan. And nine months field technician at post tension, rebar, construction materials testing in concrete and soil at field and lab with ECS Limited Houston TX.
Skills : Asset Management, Peteroleum Engineering, Reservoir.
- Prepared reserve estimates and reserve audits for internal and external agencies.
- Developed annual field business plans that included capital and operating budgets, production history and forecast, production variances, reserve updates, workover inventory, and drilling location inventory.
- Performed economic and risk analysis on drilling locations and workover opportunities for presentation to management.
- Coordinated and developed the engineering data acquisition process for the Vermillion bay field for a sub salt deeper pool reservoir model.
- Modeled various Gulf of Mexico reservoirs to enhance the most economic development strategies in new and established reservoirs.
- Utilized nodal analysis programs in well completion designs.
- Trained in Landmark 3-D seismic software.
- Generated a successful portfolio of drilling locations and well workover opportunities.
- Performed field studies with geoscientists.
Petroleum Engineer Resume
Summary : Highly trained, knowledgeable and driven Investigator with experience in law enforcement, military and security operations. Professional expertise in time and case management, security operations, and community-related public events. Acknowledged for exceptional performance in law enforcement and investigative duties and facilitation of planning and implementation of training and events.
Skills : Project Management, Economic Analysis, Design of completions, artificial lift, well site surface facilities, workovers, and gathering systems.
- Designed, initiated, and coordinated well procedures for completion, workover, and well maintenance.
- Provided engineering perspective with drilling & completions, formation evaluation, wireline, cementing, reservoir stimulation, artificial lift, facilities & pipelining.
- Evaluated, recommended, and justified artificial lift.
- Provided at-site supervision and well control, and ensure safety is implemented.
- Interpreted formation geology, well and field potential, and economics.
- Acted as documenting liaison with State of Texas RRC Oil & Gas division.
- Researched inactive wells to locate new potential
- Designed Plug and abandon procedures.
- Managed service companies and evaluate performance, pricing and contracts, and efficiency.
- Designed enhance oil and gas recovery and fluid disposal projects.
- Maintained leases in accordance with surface and mineral owners.