Public Relations Associate Resume
Summary : Public Relations expert with niches in Healthcare and Emergency Management with experience in profit and non-profit. Strong volunteer experience. Received Digital Marketign mini-MBA from Rutgers .
Skills : Public Relations, Writing, Photography, Digital Marketing, Crisis Communications, Emergency Management, Broadcast, Special Events, Healthcare.
- Provided an exceptional level of successful public relations in highly competitive healthcare market.
- Focused on patient satisfaction with deep interest in people served and equally skilled at envisioning goals, then planning, implementing, and following through on the necessary steps to achieve them.
- Responded to press inquiries when issue or activity was of interest to the media as primary contact: Assumed "on-call" status and responded in an orderly and consistent manner to matters that arose on a regular or emergency basis.
- Performed duties with adherence to Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA) regulations, following guidelines of New Jersey Hospital Association (NJHA) and New Jersey Press Association (NJPA).
- Staged successful media events, press conferences and regular pitches to television, radio and print media that resulted in placement.
- Arranged interviews and news stories.
- Edited and proofread all medical center publications, press releases, and web copy.
Public Relations Associate III Resume
Summary : ARRT-Registered Radiologic Technologist/Mammographer with years of experience conducting Diagnostic imaging, mammography, and other radiologic procedures in a variety of settings, including Hospital and outpatient clinics. Expertise ranges from general duties to lead technologist and department head of small rural hospital.
Skills : Adobe Photoshop, HTML, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Created cross channel campaigns using emerging technology applications.
- Liaised with stylists and celebrities to secure product placement opportunities.
- Integrated customers' participation between brick and mortar and online communications in order to incite customer engagement.
- Obtained press coverage through print, television, blogs, social media.
- Managed a staff and oversaw strategic design, implementation, and evaluation of campaigns.
- Aligned client communication tactics and strategies with organizational objectives Correlated public relations initiatives with analytics.
- Served as spokeswoman for clients and affiliated companies.
Nutrition And Alternative Health
Public Relations Associate II Resume
Objective : Team Captain/ Transition Specialist Data entry and sales at American Support Collector at Terminix Front Desk Clerk at Holiday Inn Express Cook and Food Prep at Great Wraps Cashier at Pacsun (clothing store) Cashier at Placita Supermarket Summer Camp Coach at Oswald Park.
Skills : Customer Service, Administration, Data Entry, Hospitality, Microsoft Office, Etc.
- Assisted with planning and directing public relations programs designed to create and maintain a favorable public image for the employer or client.
- Worked with advertisers for timely and useable ad submissions.
- Worked with manager and business units to determine event budget and manage expenses to that budget.
- Promoted products and services through public relations initiatives.
- Developed marketing communications campaigns.
- Created and delivered press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
- Researched media coverage and industry trends.
Public Relations Associate I Resume
Objective : Help clients achieve their marketing and communications goals by utilizing strong strategic skills, marketing tactics, account management skills, organization, educational background, and ability to work well with people. High achieving individual with strong analytical skills and a deep sense of responsibility, dedication, and professionalism.
Skills : Public Relations, Marketing Communications, Social Media.
- Actively pitched Redken and Pureology to national consumer, industry trade, online, blog, regional and national broadcast outlets.
- Efforts resulted in key outlets including ABC 7 San Francisco, Allure Magazine and countless beauty blogs, as well as cover shoots in two trade magazines.
- Oversaw press analysis to report to L'Oreal USA Senior Management.
- Identified and executed strategic celebrity events including the 2008 Oscars and Tony Awards gift lounge.
- Led Social Media task force for each brand.
- Managed Pureology Cause Marketing program with the National Ovarian Cancer Coalition (NOCC) including brand's presence at 20+ NOCC charity walks with Premier Sponsor Pureology around the U.S with editorial coverage, online presence, and salon support.
- Oversaw all brand sampling opportunities including presenting gift bags at high profile and regional events.
B.S. In Fashion
Assistant/Public Relations Associate Resume
Summary : Seeking a long term career position with an established brand where sales, customer service and operational experience will be utilized. Various knowledge and skills will contribute towards fulfilling the company's growth objectives while also developing career and excelling in the related field.
Skills : Customer Service, Telephone.
- Responsible for all marketing for the practice, including business-to-business and social media.
- Researched, scheduled and attended two to three events weekly.
- Remained knowledgeable of events and networking opportunities within the area.
- Maintained a minimum of 15 pre-scheduled appointments every week.
- Responsible for cold calling, in-person drop-ins and follow up calls to schedule events.
- Responsible for all administrative duties and ordering events supplies and marketing materials.
- Acted as liaison between the public and practice.
- Provided comprehensive knowledge of the business and services offered.
Bachelor's In Interdisciplinary
Public Relations Associate/Manager Resume
Headline : Dynamic, results-driven luxury brand retail professional with outstanding sales management skills; one who excels in highly-competitive markets. Creative and focused trilingual individual who works diligently on an independent or team basis, and adheres to the highest standards of personal performance. Fluent English, French, Spanish; conversational Italian.
Skills : Product Marketing, Project Management,Digital Strategy, Social Media Marketing.
- Promoted books through effective publicity campaigns.
- Developed media strategies, events, press releases and promotional materials.
- Managed press lists and mailings.
- Responsible for writing, proofreading, and editing copy of print and other forms of documents.
- Updated Act contact database.
- Established effective relationships with media and public relations coordinators.
- Set up interviews with top media for authors.
- Assisted Publicity Director in managing department.
- Attended and participated in decision-making meetings.
Public Relations Associate/Director Resume
Objective : Seeking full time employment as in the Public Relations or Marketing Industries. Highly skilled in communication, writing and social media. Competent in collecting and analyzing data.
Skills : Writing, Editing, Media Relations, Microsoft Office, Event Coordination, Project Management, Media Buying, Newsletters, Interviewing, Trade Show, Spokesperson, News Releases.
- Served as an associate spokesman for the Office of Missing Persons.
- Communicated in oral and written form with over 2800 private citizens, regarding unaccounted-for service members.
- Collaborated with 12 multi-agencies globally on the ongoing.
- Researched and responded to 985 public/private inquiries on unaccounted for service members.
- Served as an Alamo City Federal Executive Board member.
- Ensured effective communication & cooperation between city, county, state, and federal agencies.
- Developed key client assets including:marketing collateral, byline articles, website copy, media releases, project plans and status reports.
Masters Of Human Relations
Assistant Public Relations Associate I Resume
Summary : Dedicated, award winning Sales Representative / Account Executive offering 15 years experience leading and creating marketing promotions and sales campaigns for profit and non-profit organizations. Enthusiastic team member; collaborates with internal/ external clients to exceed goals. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; exhibits winning attitude to team and clients.
Skills : Research, Analysis, Process Analysis, Public Speaking, Strategic Planning, Communication.
- Coordinates editorial requests for luxury and commercial menswear brands.
- Manages the PR showroom, and traffics samples domestically and internationally.
- Assists in the implementation of press strategies to support key objectives and ensure alignment with corporate/marketing initiatives.
- Coordinates the planning and execution of seasonal press events and previews.
- Creates monthly fashion editorial placement reports, and analyzes the number of impressions and media values of editorial coverage and documents the impact on the business.
- Continuously develops partnerships with sales, merchandising and design teams, sharing editorial insight.
- Recaps information on industry and competitor intelligence, trends, editorial highlights, and missed opportunities on a seasonal basis.
- Works on special projects with the Fashion PR and Corporate Teams.
Public Relations Associate/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Results-oriented, multi-faceted and versatile professional with extensive, yet diverse experience in Corporate Relations, Internet and Database Research, Program Management, Social Media, Event Planning, and Office Administration. Highly proficient in comprehensive in-depth research with ability to immediately identify important facts and information.
Skills : social media platforms, Microsoft Office, basic in graphic design.
- Coordinated and oversaw all corporate meetings and events.
- Responsible for Northern and Western Westchester and Putnam physician regions.
- Performed on-site inspections of medical offices.
- Creator and editor of quarterly newsletter.
- Organized and coordinated credentialing procedure for members.
- Created and maintained database of over 2000 physician members.
- Handled public relation issues and concerns.
- Organized, coordinated and created all promotional items.
B.A. In Communications
Public Relations Associate Resume
Summary : Acted as a spokesperson for projects you are running point on, both internally and externally, Engaged in PR campaigns, media relations and other activities as required, Coordinated or lead ambitious campaigns which involve written, verbal or video communications with potential partners or stakeholders.
Skills : strategic communication plans, public relations.
- Created monthly press blasts for schottenstein luxury group, licensees, retail and wholesale accounts.
- Assisted and learned public relations roles while creating relationships with editors and stylist.
- Managed various special events coordination such as the Rosa Parks Circle grand opening, Van Andel Research Institute Hope on the Hill Fundraiser .
- Engaged in daily contact with manager or director level clients & media to ensure timely delivery of projects Oversaw media outreach and pitched for .
- Worked as part of a single or range of teams which could include developing programs, organizations, internal operations or infrastructure which will have a huge impact on mental health!
- Actively learned on the job and diving into new areas where you may have little expertise in
- Learned from mistakes and failed projects (you'll be wearing a lot of hats).
Nutrition And Alternative Health