Assessment Coordinator Resume
Objective : Motivated, personable business professional with secondary education. Talent for quickly mastering technology. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records. Demonstrated history of producing accurate, timely reports meeting stringent business guidelines.
Skills : PowerPoint, Microsoft Office Excel, Microsoft Office Word.
- Initiated a high volume of inbound and outbound calls to prospective participants in the Maternity Program.
- Provided an overview of the program and respond to questions about enrollment, encourages the immediate assessment of enrolled participants.
- Obtained all demographic information on new participants and input into the computer to initiate medical records.
- Responsible for entering participant data from incoming faxes, emails, and other document ensuring all participant and client information is documented and logged in the appropriate systems.
- Assembled participant and physician letters and modules for mailing.
- Monitored call flow of Healthcare Management flow through CRM Management software.
- Trained staff on new software processes based on organizational needs.
Jr. Assessment Coordinator Resume
Objective : Seeking a Clerical Assistant/Data Entry position where can utilize extensive data entry, communication, and clerical skills to benefit the organization. Oversee the design, implementation, and analysis of assessment tools and collected data that identify processes and improve procedures that advance the Colleges advising efforts.
Skills : Strong Analytical and Critical Thinking.
- Standardized the systematic collection, analysis, and retention of data for planning, strategic decision making and reporting to assess learning outcomes.
- Downloaded and coded grade reports for each academic session into the academic data collections system.
- Generated program, school and institution reports and templates for faculty, deans, staff, external reviewers and WASC accreditation processes.
- Planned the schedules and monitor meetings for Program Review E-Visits and WASC accreditation visits.
- Assisted the Director of Academic Support and Curriculum with the development and preparation of the Academic Catalog.
- Compiled revised catalog sections from Deans and Vice-Chancellors and document all changes.
- Revised and proofread the entire catalog for formatting, grammatical and spelling errors.
Bachelor Of Arts In English
Jr. Assessment Coordinator Resume
Objective : To advise individual students identified as on-track to ensure timely degree completion. Helps off-track students assess problems underlying academic difficulties and refers them to the appropriate department for further support and/or counseling. Meets with students to set goals and develop action plans for academic success.
Skills : Ability to Identify and Access Supporting Resources Required. Ability to Work Well Independently and Collaboratively Required.
- Led all planning and strategy for student assessment programs, including defining the criteria for assessment based on mandatory Department of Education standards, the student population, and school's overall goals.
- Oversaw test administration for 3 simultaneous testing programs with 5-6 assessments per year, including working with cross-functional teams on scheduling, IT equipment management, security, and evaluations.
- Seamlessly balanced the needs of 3 key positions to ensure the utmost in quality of service, administrative oversight, and learning development.
- Raised the testing average from 92-93%, below the mandatory 95%, to approximately 97%.
- Modernized and automated the assessment program by transitioning from paper-based to computer-based testing.
- Ensured complete accuracy and accountability to ensure zero security issues or loss of testing materials.
- Built consensus among faculty to advance testing goals on a tight timeline by bringing a diplomatic approach to collaboration and communication.
Master Of Educational Leadership
Assessment Coordinator III Resume
Objective : Obtain a position as a team player in a people-oriented organization where can maximize customer service experience in a challenging environment to achieve corporate goals. Provide annual reports of recruitment strategies and outcomes related to enrollment trends.
Skills : Critical Thinking and Strong Analytical.
- Completed clinical assessments and the new admission process, explaining all new admit paperwork and rules and regulations.
- Provided crisis counseling and suicide risk screenings to new admit, helped calm new admits by providing therapeutic counseling when necessary.
- Collected intake data and staffed with physicians/psychiatrists to determine patient disposition.
- Communicated with the business office regarding financial issues, completed insurance verification and precepts for new admissions.
- Responsible for receiving helpline and referral calls provided referrals to patients not appropriate for services and maintained good referral relationships with hospitals and other agencies.
- Completed follow- ups on helpline calls, missed appointments and waiting lists and maintained phone log and documented all information into computer system.
- Served as the department's representative on the Student Administrative Services Committee, and as an ex-officio member of the local Adult Education and Literacy Council.
Master Of Science In Guidance And Counseling
Assessment Coordinator II Resume
Headline : To coordinate, oversee, and staff (when appropriate) student recruitment efforts on and off-campus, in print, on the website, and in social media. Identify emerging opportunities for student recruitment. Provide annual reports of enrollment trends related to specific student populations.
Skills : Organizational Development, Multitasker, Communications, Scheduling.
- Conducted reliability checks on assessors and verified all tests were scored correctly.
- Managed the development and implementation of a comprehensive program of assessment for the purpose of institutional improvements in accordance with accreditation requirements in support of institutional effectiveness.
- Worked with the assessment committee, faculty, staff, and administrators to develop effective strategies for the academic assessment of student learning outcomes at the general education and program levels.
- Provided ongoing support for assessment activities - Assist with the analysis of assessment methods and results and report such results to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for leading an assessment team of 3-4 assessment administrators in conducting assessment sessions.
- Assisted participating schools to prepare data for the collection for assessments.
- Responsible for preparing tablets for assessments in participating schools and uploading data to national databases.
Assessment Coordinator I Resume
Summary : A licensed bachelor's level social worker with a diverse human services background and strong work ethic could apply both knowledge and experience while working with the company. A well-organized, highly motivated, and energetic team player.
Skills : Micro Soft Office, Spread Sheets, Vatious Computer Programs.
- Assessed and triage an individual's mental health and/or chemical dependency status.
- Provided clinical information to insurance companies regarding the patient's mental health status to obtain pre-certification for inpatient mental health admission.
- Completed post-discharge wellness checks within 72 hours of a patient's discharge.
- Received helpline and referral calls and collect intake data to provide to a physician for disposition regarding psychiatric care.
- Made patient safety and level of care recommendations to the accepting physician.
- Provided hospital and program information to individuals, agencies, facilities, and professionals.
- Worked closely with data researchers in the department to ensure validly, reliable data was being presented in a clear and useful format so students, parents, teachers, and principals could act on it.
Bachelors Of Science In Social Work
Assessment Coordinator/Executive Resume
Objective : To utilize the ability to multitask, work in a team environment, organizational skills and dedication to better serve your agency's needs.
Supervise student staff in the Student Resource Office, including hiring, training, supervision of daily operation, and evaluation
Skills : Bilingual-Spanish, Customer Service, Collaborate Worker.
- Led all organizational data activities, including planning, implementing, analyzing, and reporting, to promote increased and effective usage of research and data across all departments.
- Cofounded and implemented StartupScholars, an innovative internship program connecting students and local organizations.
- Identified and provided research and reports from the field to inform and educate staff and leadership about relevant topics, trends, and findings related to college knowledge, higher education, post-secondary success, etc.
- Initiated the creation and maintenance of a centralized database, providing support and training for staff and leadership.
- Managed the clinical documentation department.
- Ensured all documentation met Federal and State guidelines, physical assessments of residents, staff interviews, and chart audits to ensure completions and accuracy of documents.
- Provided instruction to staff regarding proper documentation of treatment assessment records, carts, medication assessment records, and resident assessment instrument.
Ph.D. In Development And Learning
Associate/Assessment Coordinator Resume
Objective : Reliable and friendly teacher who learns quickly and masters new concepts and skills easily. Handles multiple responsibilities simultaneously. Enjoys working with people in support roles as well as supervisory positions.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Ability to Work Well Independently and Collaboratively Required.
- Assessed patients with severe and persistent mental illness and substance abuse issues.
- Determined acuity level and facilitated hospitalization or intensive outpatient treatment accordingly.
- Administered nationally-normed tests and to over 1,000 students each academic year.
- Created reports and summaries of test and survey results for the university administration.
- Managed student assessment-related registration holds ensuring assessments were taken as required.
- Consulted with both the Faculty Assessment Committee and faculty leadership on assessment "best practices" and tools.
- Interviewed, hired, trained, and supervised two graduate students, an office assistant, and approximately 20 independently contracted proctors.
Master Of Science In Special Education
Assessment Coordinator/Representative Resume
Objective : To track and manage student experiences in the areas of post-secondary education and career preparation. Communicate with staff members and consult/assist in establishing and maintaining post-secondary and career experiences.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Excel, Ability to Identify and Access Supporting Resources Required.
- Completed structured assessments of patients, using telemedicine, at the request of emergency physicians and other attending physicians in a hospital setting to determine an appropriate level of care needed, make recommendations to the attending physician.
- Provided a provisional admitting diagnosis for inpatient admission, and assists with referrals and coordination of disposition.
- Gathered and reviewed clinical information including medical records and collateral information.
- Accurately and completely documented activities as directed; assisted with reporting on volume and outcomes.
- Participated in clinical training, ongoing education, and development activities, regular department meetings, and other required events.
- Operated independently demonstrating sound clinical judgment seeking supervision and support appropriately and work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Coordinated communication and activities for the safe and efficient flow of patients.
- Developed and managed district interim assessments.
Masters In Mental Health Counseling
Assessment Coordinator Resume
Summary : To provide direct services/supports to students engaging in post-secondary and career experiences (including preparation for interview, on-the-job training, campus-based support, career exploration assessment, job coaching, instruction, etc.) or identify the need for these supports and delegate to appropriate staff members.
Skills : Project Management, Presentations, Content Creation.
- Taught psychoeducation classes on topics of criminal thinking and cognitive restructuring.
- Performed psychological testing and comprehensive risk and mental health assessment of criminal offenders in treatment.
- Developed and presented assessment results and treatment recommendations to clinical and case management staff and criminal justice personnel in treatment team meetings.
- Designed and implemented an organization-wide assessment and behavioral reward system for clientele, and a computer-based treatment information sharing and progress-reporting system.
- Provided independent living assessments and services to consumers with disabilities with the intent of providing an opportunity for success and to live independently in the community.
- Acted as a consumer advocate and provide information, guidance and/or referrals.
- Assessed consumers need to receive SSI/SSDI benefits and connect them with educators to provide direct support services.