Support Services Supervisor Resume
Summary : To obtain a Administrative Assistant, Secretary position that will best utilize skills and expertise as well as allow an opportunity for to be a valuable contributing member of a workforce team.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Centricity Business, Multi Specialty.
- Responsible for the full immediate supervision of all staff in the administrative department, wellness clinic, warehouse and cafeteria.
- Handled all administrative duties for the entire Center.
- Required to maintain confidentiality and follow the rules and regulations set forth by our agency standard operating procedures, state, local and federal government.
- Recorded and maintained administrative procedures such as timekeeping, payroll approval, training, new employee orientation, meetings, student travel arrangements for summer/winter breaks as well as any travel to and from Center, and staff travel arrangements including itineraries, authorizations, and vouchers.
- Ensured that it is given to the proper personal.
- Attended all annual trainings ensuring that all my certifications needed to do this position are up to date.
- Reliefed receptionist, greetered and answered all incoming calls into the Center.
Support Services Supervisor III Resume
Summary : To find a Registered Nurse position that will help in the continuous growth of nursing education and training.
Skills : Supervisory, Leadership, Vendor Relations, AutoCad, Illustrator Cs3, Computer, Microsoft Software, Asset Management.
- Responsible for all plant equipment and support employees.
- Directed all maintenance, tooling, set-up activities.
- Maintained asset files including detailed PM information in accordance with ISO 9000.
- Created and implemented production equipment and tooling PM programs.
- Completely turned around maintenance from Reactive to Predictive.
- Reduced equipment and tooling downtime to near zero for production requirements.
- Supervised and trained maintenance, tooling and set-up personnel.
Industrial Fluid Power
Support Services Supervisor II Resume
Summary : Operations Continuous Improvement Export Compliance Safety Accomplished Operations professional with quantifiable achievements in complex corporate and manufacturing environments, seeking a leadership position that will utilize a unique combination of analytical and creative skills to support innovative operations and continuous improvement initiatives.
Skills : cpr,firstaid, flagger, forklift, hiltil, osha 10, 40 hours haz whoper.
- Complianced services provider serving manufacturers, distributors and retailers.
- Supported Services Supervisor to Promoted to join Operations Management team.
- Oversaw 15 regular and contract employees in Shipping/Receiving, Warehouse and Mailroom.
- Served on a wide range of functional committees outside of or in support of day-to-day accountabilities.
- Supported continuous improvement efforts via Kaizen initiatives focused on streamlining receiving operations, improving sample tracking and reducing storage.
- Cut staffing needs by 20%; eliminated five outside sample storage trailers; opened up valuable building space to be utilized for product testing.
- Assisted in the implementation of WASP inventory control system; dealt directly with WASP technical support through a challenging integration process.
Bachelors Of Science
Support Services Supervisor I Resume
Summary : Responsible office supervisor with excellent communication skills demonstrated by 19 years of experience in healthcare. Also, dedicated Medical Assistant skilled in technical, clerical and patient support. With strong ability to communicate clearly and effectively to patients and staff. Support service supervisor with experience supporting 26 facilities and indexing all patients medical records. Expertise includes verifying insurance coverage, records reviews and schedule maintenance.
Skills : Management, Clerical, Microsoft Word, Brightree Software, Receptionist, Dropbox, Medical Billing, Human Resources.
- Investigated past due invoices and minimized number of unpaid accounts.
- Recorded and filed patient data and medical records.
- Carefully reviewed medical records for accuracy and completion as required by insurance companies.
- Monitored shared email in-boxes and ensured inquiries were addressed.
- Ensured that we were compliance with medical/legal requirements, JCAHO standards regulations.
- Responded to staff and client inquiries regarding CPT/HCPC codes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of HIPAA Privacy and Security Regulations by appropriately handling patient information and reviewing this with my staff.
Assistant Support Services Supervisor Resume
Headline : Support Services Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing the work of other employees. The position will coordinate staff training, scheduling, production, payroll, performance reviews, and other personnel responsibilities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Prepress, Graphic Design, Printing, Office Management, Staff Development.
- Responsible for the effective supervision and administration of the Support Services Department to include recruitment, selection, termination, training and safety.
- Monitored employee relations to ensure a solid foundation and relationship.
- Collaborated with the Executive Director to prepare a budget each fiscal year.
- Provided leadership to comply with the agency's policies and procedures and to also accomplish their goals and objectives.
- Assigned work to employees based on priorities, job difficulties and requirements as well as the capabilities of the employee.
- Evaluated employee work performance and counseled individuals as needed/required.
- Supported and participated in the Work Environment Continuous Improvement Process.
High School Diploma
Associate Support Services Supervisor Resume
Summary : Department of Labor Certified State Certified Quality Communication Excellent problem solving abilities Hands on and proactive Ability to work well within a team or independently Strong project management skills Proficient with preparing technical reports Strong troubleshooting skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service Experience, Adobe Photoshop, TCP/IP Protocols, Cisco Router Programming, Supervisor, Problem Solving.
- Responsible for all Federal Technicians Functions such as Time and Attendance and correcting all pay errors, awards, health and life insurance, annual Performance Appraisals, Federal Employee Benefits and Retirements schedule interviews for all possible new employees and record notes for each interview that involves the Base Deputy Commander as a supervisor to ensure proper interviews are being held.
- Traveled System for CGTC ensuring each soldier that travels has authorizations prior to travel and all travel and pay is correct.
- Helped soldiers with vouchers making sure DTS is completed within 5 days of returning from TDY.
- Provided all board members with monthly minutes and financial statements.
- In charged of maintaining all monies from deposits and rental payments of The Green Leaf Lodge.
- Scheduled appointments to show the lodge and rent it out to customers.
- Responded, diagnosed, escalated and followed up on problems received via technicians.
Associate Of Science
Assistant Support Services Supervisor I Resume
Summary : Dedicated and focused administrative professional with extensive supervisory/managerial experience. A champion of innovation and change in the work environment made possible by establishing respectful, collaborative working relationships with a wide range of leaders, staff and union representatives. Excel at working in a hectic environment, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve personal and team goals.
Skills : Word, Excel, Quickbooks.
- Managed a budget of approximately $2.8 million.
- Reviewed expenditures and verified the accuracy of accounting entries monthly.
- Supervised the Trust Fund operation to include the Commissary, warehouse, laundry and Inmate Telephone System (ITS).
- Supervised and trained 10 staff members to include all personnel and performance related matters within the department.
- Directed FCI Seagoville's Commissary operation providing sales to approximately 2,000 inmates with gross sales revenue of $3.1 million annually.
- Analyzed and adjusted Commissary operations to accommodate inmate sales trends, review operations to prevent loss or theft of merchandise, and perform cost analysis to improve profitability.
- Implemented policy and procedure changes affecting all areas of Trust Fund, warehouse, and laundry operations.
BA In Accounting
Associate Support Services Supervisor I Resume
Summary : Graduating with Bachelor of Science Degree in Human Resources Management. Goal is to obtain a Human Resources role after having 12 years of management experience, with expertise in payroll, process improvement, service excellence, and office management.
Skills : 10-key, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Management of staff, Inventory Management.
- Led the planning and startup of the Support Services Department.
- Managed budget, negotiated with appropriate vendors; reduced 1/3 annual costs and expenses.
- Created job description for Career Builder, Monster, and Yahoo Hot Jobs; reviewed resumes upon submittal.
- Developed and implemented departmental policies and procedures.
- Actively maintained up-to-date knowledge of applicable State and Federal Laws and Regulations pertaining to departmental best practices.
- Revised policies and procedures accordingly.
- Conducted department training sessions used for HIPPA, Sexual Harassment, Ethics & Compliance, and Safety/Prevention from Injuries.
Human Resources Management
Support Services Supervisor/Manager Resume
Objective : Professional Department Manager in the Post Production Entertainment Industry with eight years experience. Excellent Written and Oral Communication skills. Client Service oriented, English and Spanish bilingual. Confident motivated self-starter that thrives under pressure. Progress oriented individual skilled in implementing Process Improvements to an existing operation achieving greater efficiency and productivity.
Skills : Administrative Assistant, Dispatch, Safety, MS Office, Customer Service, Customer Service, Coaching, Coaching.
- Oversaw Shipping/Receiving staff, employee Conflict Resolution, Delegation of tasks and special projects.
- Interfaced with external client and Internal Client Service Team.
- Improved efficiency by Instituting ONE Delivery Schedule for local deliveries.
- Increased Data Entry speed in Receiving Dept.
- with Expedited Entry techniques.
- Coordinated large SONY title Vault Purge completed ahead of schedule.
- Used Strong Organizational skills.
A.A., Advanced Graphic
Support Services Supervisor Resume
Objective : Several years experience effectively performing a variety of duties in the administrative area. a person of integrity, thorough and detail oriented. Committed, energetic and dependable. would be a great asset to company.
Skills : Microsoft Office; Windows; Some Use Of Google Sheets; Gmail; Internet Explorer.
- Supervised two legal assistants and one administrative clerk.
- Evaluated their performance, directed their workflow and backed up their positions when they were out of the office or when there were conflicting deadlines.
- Processed human resource paperwork for new support staff and attorneys.
- Worked with Labor Relations and upper management concerning support staff employee performance and personnel issues.
- Worked with other management to revise and improve office procedures for a more efficient flow of work.
- Purchased and maintained office supplies and materials.
- Requested maintenance services, such as locksmiths, equipment repairs and building services.
Associate Of Science