Summary : Reliable distributor committed to completing deliveries quickly, efficiently and safely. Offered distribution environment with vast knowledge of DOT regulations
Skills : Sales, Marketing.
- Loaded truck and properly secured items to prevent damage during transportation.
- Completed on-time deliveries by choosing the best and most efficient routes.
- Recorded each delivery using the proper paperwork before leaving the warehouse.
- Completed all documentation neatly and accurately.
- Picked up incoming stock and delivered materials to designated locations.
- Enforced the on-time shipment of products to create exceptional customer experiences.
- Picked products for specific routes according to pick sheets.
Distributor III Resume
Summary : Determined, energetic employee, enthusiastic about work. Excellent teamwork and customer service skills. Experience training peers on the job in varied work environments.
Skills : Communication Skills, Marketing.
- Motivated and managed a large team of consultants to deliver sales productivity and customer service.
- Facilitated training and orientation for new consultants.
- Evaluated team sales performance on a weekly basis.
- Mentored new consultant's on how to improve sales presentations consistently.
- Contributed to weekly sales strategy and planning meetings led by the CEO.
- Delivered high-quality customer service to meet customers' demands and resolve issues.
- Coordinated business and sales performance improvement with other leaders and managers.
Distributor I Resume
Objective : Seeking a position in a company that recognizes hard work and that offers opportunities for growth. Utilize extensive knowledge to fullest potential in a fun yet professional environment.
Skills : Customer Service, Stocking, Cooking, Food Distributor.
- Created excel spreadsheets so that they would be able to analyze the quantity that each store would need.
- Inventory in the warehouse to make sure there were significant quantities available to go to the stores that needed the product.
- Talked with Store Managers and Vendors about different problems that they may have and corrected them.
- Helped take inventory of the entire warehouse.
- Poped bought Roses Stores and it became Variety Wholesalers.
- Recipient of multiple awards and recognition for top sales performance domestic and international.
- Controlled warehouse inventories and supervised issuing supplies to distributors.
Sr. Distributor Resume
Summary : To be an active employee who contributes to the Mission, Vision, and Values of the company. Ensure that quality goods are received, and establish networks with clients, suppliers, and vendors.
Skills : Health Promotion, Cashier, Healthcare, Server.
- Picked and loaded inventory (food products) on trucks.
- Helped unload the trucks, and provide any miscellaneous task, Accomplishments Help things run smoothly.
- Completed even if it meant staying over hours.
- Picked upshifts if somebody needed a substitution.
- Followed directions well, Self-motivated.
- Worked well as a team player in order to accomplish a task.
- Able to improve relationships with suppliers.
Jr. Distributor Resume
Objective : Background provides successful experience in support and customer service with great written and verbal communication skills, excellent attention to detail as well as the ability.
Skills : Customer Service, Marketing.
- Responsible for marketing, promoting, distributing for Fortune 500 companies.
- Responsible for ALL merchandise taken out into the field.
- Maintained relationships and connections with clients.
- Reached daily and weekly goals set by the direction of the company for the revenue of the brand that is marketed.
- Responsible for keeping track of confidential information for the company and its customers.
- Responsible for handling large amounts of currency for the company.
- Maintained sensible time limits on fieldwork and be able to self manage.
Distributor II Resume
Headline : Open opportunities for political hopefuls and help people find the car of their dreams. Raise a family and pursue a six figure income from home with little travel, can we reach these goals together.
Skills : Excellent Customer Service , Cash handling experience.
- Ran a Kirby Vacuum distributorship.
- Day to day operations of the business office and bookkeeping.
- Solely to interview, hire, and train sales reps.
- Sales reps into the field and canvass for demonstrations.
- Taught them the demonstrations, and would close the sales.
- Worked way up to this position by personally selling the Kirby vacuums.
- Gained more knowledge of people and sales in time at Kirby than believe anyone could doing something else.
Asst. Distributor Resume
Objective : To effectively utilize years of experience towards attaining a position of employment. Outstanding candidates should be friendly, well-organized, and able to focus under pressure.
Skills : Multitask, Management, Computer knowledgeable, Sales.
- Inspected beverages packed for delivery daily.
- Transported orders to their requested place of business.
- Loaded/unloaded beverages into the place of business or storage areas.
- Tore down/set up display areas for beverages.
- Maintained a safe/clean storage area and clean storage departments of trailer daily.
- Ensured store inventory matches the beverage load.
- Reported all incorrect orders or order discrepancies to immediate supervisor.
Bachelors Of Science
Lead Distributor Resume
Summary : Results oriented work experience in the private sector with excellent results overseeing, organizing and improving efficiency. Proven track record of time management, cost reduction and excellent attention to detail.
Skills : Inventory Management, Cash Management.
- Created sales organization within the company, overseeing associates throughout the Philippine region.
- Responsible for pick-up and distribution of products throughout the Asia Pacific region.
- Monitored receivables and tracked outstanding inventory.
- Oversaw reconciliation of payments and expenses with regards to direct reports.
- Created presentations to explain the company goals and objectives to new staff.
- Implemented international distribution channels as part of product and staff growth within the company.
- Distributed artwork in Dallas/Fort Worth and Waco areas.
- Conducted inventory audits.
Associate Distributor Resume
Headline : To obtain a full-time position where able to utilize skills in the Social Science field and gain valuable experience. Be wary of those who overlook important details.
Skills : Research, Marketing.
- Managed inventory levels in 95 off-price stores through merchandise allocations.
- Analyzed plans, current trends, history, inventory position, and sales on an individual store basis.
- Calculated merchandise needs and open to buy specifically to planned category levels.
- Conductedstock inspections in a timely manner and reporting any issues to the relevant parties.
- Scheduled workshops with new staff and sales representatives.
- Conducted research on market trends and attending product launches and networking events.
- Assisted with the planning of product launches and brand events.
Summary : To continue a career with an organization that will utilize sales, management, supervision, and administrative skills to benefit mutual growth and success.
Skills : Communication Skills, Critical Thinking.
- Promoted products from its work product like.
- Purchased new or reoccurring products to fill happy customers needs.
- Interacted with clients on a daily basis and maintain healthy work relationships while doing so.
- Ensured every customer's happiness.
- Distributed papers to carriers, Train new carriers Recruit new carriers Distribute papers to businesses.
- Delivered papers to residential customers.
- Tracked of the number of papers sold in each business.