Department Sales Manager Resume
Objective : To be successfully employed and to have the opportunity to move up in a company. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities.
Skills : Computer usage, Billing, Account R/P, medical documentation, Legal Documentation and Researcher.
- Responsible for Safety Team member.
- Responsible for Training and Delegating.
- Greeted customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Resolved customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Described merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Computed sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- Recommended, selected, and helped locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
Diploma In Business Management
Sr. Department Sales Manager Resume
Headline : Department Sales Manager is responsible for driving revenue by managing the sales process of each department in the company.
Skills : Legal Documentation and Research, Scheduling, Works well with public and under pressure. Typing, filing and computer.
- Planned and directed staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Answered questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Provided customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Taught departments standards, product knowledge, customer service, register training, conducted inventory.
- Interviewed, hired, fired, wrote and delivered annual performance reviews, mid-year reviews and evaluations.
- Progressed to driving larger volume departments and managing larger teams.
- Managed staff and resolved employee conflicts.
Diploma In Business Management
Jr. Department Sales Manager Resume
Objective : To work in a challenging and stimulating environment with opportunity to use current experience and to enrich knowledge and enhance experience. To contribute towards the achievement of organizational objective by applying professional skills.
Skills : Yardi, Blue Moon Software, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Publisher, Customer Service.
- Resolved customer issues.
- Maintained accurate inventory levels and product ordering.
- Ran ten weekly and daily reports for multiple departments.
- Maintained a "showroom" quality to product and shelves.
- Daily counted of safe and register tills key carrying manager .
- Responsible for entering and exiting of employees.
- Called vendors directly to order new product, displays and order resolution.
Asst. Department Sales Manager Resume
Objective : Department Sales Manager is responsible for all sales activities within a given department and as such, is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the department.
Skills : Customer Service, Sales.
- Able to interpret price tag and UPC information.
- Able to process merchandise information through store computer system, POS register system and complete all required paperwork according to policy.
- Able to follow instructions.
- Anticipated, recognized and responded to change by innovative problem solving.
- Responsible for superior customer service, merchandising, and sales performance in assigned area while managing employees.
- Required morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
- Able to apply basic mathematical concepts such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing and knowledge of weights and measures.
Associate Department Sales Manager Resume
Headline : Profoundly energetic Human Resource professional with a well diverse foundation in enlistment, brief occupation, employee leave, and employee benefits; solid foundation in PeopleSoft, NeoGov, Taleo, SAP, etc.
Skills : Sales Management, Cash Handling, Customer Service, Inventory Management, Trainer, Administrative.
- Understood and responded appropriately to basic customer and employee inquiries.
- Read, wrote and communicated using English language sufficient to perform job functions.
- Operated store equipment in assigned area.
- Performed searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria.
- Contacted applicants to inform them of employment possibilities and conduct reference and background check on applicants as necessary.
- Ensured accurate and efficient processing, on boarding, and orientation of new employees.
- Liaisoned between payroll department and employees to resolve discrepancies.
Master Of Business
Department Sales Manager III Resume
Objective : Seeking a position utilizing supervisory experience, strong organizational and communication skills. Specifically interested in positions related to real estate and property management or administrative and office management.
Skills : Account Management, Budgeting, MBA, Customer Satisfaction, Payroll, P&L Management.
- Assisted in the mediation and resolution of employee disputes.
- Articulated corporate policies and procedures to employees seeking clarification regarding payroll, terminations, leave of absence, FMLA, and benefits coverage issues.
- Processed employee data for new hires and terminations.
- Coached and managed relationships and conflict independently while consistently inviting and incorporating feedback.
- Coached, advised and partnered with leaders at all levels to develop and convey the company's vision/strategies.
- Created and maintained a positive work environment.
- Typed or created memorandums and correspondence as necessary.
Diploma In Computer Science
Department Sales Manager II Resume
Objective : Proven leader of a sales team focused on professional development. Core Strenghts: . Excellent people skills.Excellent customer service skills, Able to persuade others effectively, Effective listening skills.
Skills : Retail Management, Inventory Management, Key Carrer, Powered Equipment Operator, Merchandising, Sales.
- Responsible for marketing and promotion in conjunction with our manufacturers reps.
- Supported installers and outside sales with technical data and customer service.
- Responsible for utilizing seasonal merchandising and proven sales performance in the set up, creative merchandising and maintaining .
- Maintained proper control of payroll and controllable expenses Achieve sales and Margin budgets within Department.
- Respond appropriately to basic customer and employee inquiries.
- Greeted and acknowledged customers in friendly and professional manner and provide quick/.
- Met Annual Sales budget, trained employees to move up with in the company, and other management positions outside of Lowes.
BS In Psychology
Department Sales Manager I Resume
Objective : Exceed in the art of customer service. Have been a part of customer service for several years in different environments. Interested in all types of work. Enjoy learning new things.
Skills : Type 50+WPM, Use Of Microsoft Word, Outlook Email System, Customer service.
- Acted as liaisons between engineering and production departments.
- Tested equipment to ensure proper operation.
- Set up and execute video transitions.
- Excelled as Department Sales Manager, achieving over $115 million in gross sales annually.
- Recruited to Conway Pepsi, Cola to institute bulk selling.
- Managed department responsible for approximately $2.7 million annual sales.
- Supervised two Sales Specialists and three part-time associates.
High School Diploma
Lead Department Sales Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain a position of employment that will utilize strengths and be beneficial to employer. Developed rapport with customers and generated repeat business through friendly
Skills : Inventory Management, Stockroom Control and Direct Sales.
- Served as technical resource to develop divisional department training program.
- Responsible for all day to day operations of $3.3 M business.
- Ensured plan-o-gram integrity is consistent throughout department.
- Reviewed item categories weekly to see what needs attention as far as sales.
- Responsible for management of all aspects of junior clothing, dress sales and women's swimwear.
- Managed twelve sales staff to meet day to day sales goals based on previous year sales development.
- Turned around a negative shrink to a positive 0.7% result in one year.
Diploma In Hospitality Management
Department Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Extensive experience in inventory management and shipment processing. Punctual retail sales professional focused on exceeding expectations and building customer loyalty. Flexible schedule and strong mathematical aptitude.
Skills : Plant Identification, Computer, Horticulture, Microsoft Excell, Word, Powerpoint.
- Interviewed job candidates and made staffing decisions.
- Assigned employees to specific duties to best meet the needs of the store.
- Reordered inventory when it dropped below predetermined levels.
- Instructed staff on appropriately handling difficult and complicated sales.
- Hired, trained and evaluated personnel in sales and marketing.
- Examined merchandise to verify that it was correctly priced and displayed.
- Increased profits through effective sales training and troubleshooting profit loss areas.
- Trained and developed new associates on POS system and key sales tactics.
High School Diploma In General