Assistant Vice President/Financial Center Manager Resume
Summary : Skilled at communicating, organizing and solving problems to ensure successful growth and stature of business. Accustomed to the integration of new healthcare delivery systems and restructuring of work in increasingly complex regulatory environments.
Skills : Management Experience, Customer Service, Cash Handling, Computer, Communication, Scheduling, Effective Staff Coach Knowledge, Insurance Statutes, and Regulations, Planning, and Development, Independent Judgment, and Decision Making.
- Resolving, satisfying client requests and internal operational issues, by dealing with and resolving any customer or referral source complaints and putting new processes in place to prevent future issues, ultimately improving overall customer and referral source relationships.
- Cooperating and communicating effectively with physicians and their staff to ensure client satisfaction and compliance with set standards of care to establish concrete referral sources.
- Certifying that equipment and supplies are properly maintained for quality patient care and safety.
- Participating in annual inspections since opening location that have all resulted in 100% compliance with all regulatory agencies, including FDA, NC board of pharmacy, NC respiratory care board, community healthcare accreditation program, as well as various medicare inspection agencies.
- Assigning employee areas, schedule staff to minimize overtime, and maximize employee efficiency, and productivity.
- Identifying process improvements in the day-to-day functioning of the center location, such as developing an electronic shared scheduling system to allow customer appointments to be scheduled in an efficient manner.
- Monitoring infection control and critical incidents, risk management and quality improvement plan to ensure that patient care and safety is a top priority.
- Consistently complying with applicable laws and regulations and ensure staff is adhering to medicare and Medicaid regulations, as well as all regulations and standards of all regulatory agencies.
- Oversee private and MCR billing, payroll, ap, and ar and verify that proper procedures are followed by all those who have a direct effect on these outcomes.
- Develope and achieve financial and growth goals each month as well as annually to ensure that central location is growing and profitable.
Center Manager I Resume
Objective : Polished, professional Center Manager is offering 3+ years of experience providing customer support, call center environment, sales technique, and banking-financial services. An unwavering commitment to customer service, with the ability to build productive relationships, resolve complex issues and win customer loyalty.
Skills : Customer Service, Administration, Sales, Lead Generation, Call Center Service Operations, Data Entry, Records Management, Complaint Handling, Dispute Resolution, Multiline Phone Use, MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and Oracle.
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided and promotes sales and service culture.
- Training, coaching, and managing center employees in all company's policies and procedures.
- Achieving individual and center goals through the increase of new business, referrals, retention of current customer relations and managing the collection process.
- Overseeing compliance of center with established company policies and standards, such as safekeeping of company funds and property, personnel practices, security, transactions, and record-keeping procedures.
- Under the direction of the area manager or district manager, assist in recruiting by interviewing and recommending the most qualified applicant to meet the needs of the center.
- Conducting employee evaluations and corrective actions measures as directed by your area manager or district manager.
- Ensuring that equipment is well maintained and supplies are properly ordered.
- Helping solve problems that affect the service, efficiency, and productivity of the center.
- Communicating trends in transactions, collections and any issues to the area manager or district manager.
- Reporting any mishaps of day-to-day operations to the area manager or district manager.
Call Center Manager Resume
Summary : 13+ years of experience as a Center Manager. Looking to obtain a position within a leading organization that utilizes my skill set in sales and management to work cooperatively while providing exceptional customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Excel, Sales Operations, Business Analysis, Data Analysis, Sales Operations, Team Building, Sales Management, and Leadership.
- Supervising day to day operations of the center, assured that patients received excellent customer service, and oversaw patient flow coordinated with human resources and regional leadership to complete employee hiring, counseling, discipline, performance evaluations, and dismissals responded to request and inquiries from the general public in person and over the phone.
- Monitoring patient satisfaction and resolve any complaints prepared monthly schedule for office and clinical employees.
- Responsible for driving excellence in business, clinical, and financial operations of the center through managing workflows, budgets, scheduling, and other items as needed.
- Acting as the catalyst to ensure staff is passionate about delivering genuine, caring, and friendly healthcare.
- Maintaining the culture of excellence by recruiting, developing, and retaining associates.
- Championed the med-express brand in the community by acting as a liaison with outreach efforts, responded to patients and the general public.
- Identifying innovative ways for building relationships with local businesses, schools, and organizations in order to meet their community healthcare needs.
- Monitoring and optimize systems that met staff communication needs while supporting consistency throughout the med-express platform optimized partnerships with the area and regional leaders to achieve overall corporate goals and objectives.
- Ensuring 100% compliance with the med-express compliance program and compliance with federal or state licensing.
- Contributing to the efficiency and effectiveness of the center's service to employees, patients, and clients.
Center Manager II Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience as a Center Manager. Seeking to continue my career with an organization that will utilize my Management, Supervision & Administrative skills to benefit mutual growth and success.
Skills : Center Manager, Mail Operation Coordinator, Customer Service, Processed Utility Payments, Moneygram Transactions, Pitney Bowes Postage Machine, Answering Phone Lines, Access DIS Systems, Excel, Internet Explorer Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Quick Books Windows.
- Maintaining compliance with all federal, state, local and company regulations related to the quality of the product, employee and donor safety.
- Providing leadership to ensure donor retention, high customer service levels, production monitoring, and cost data.
- Managing facility audit processes and helps to resolve any related issues that arise from the audit.
- Collaborating with the regional manager and management team to prepare for and host internal and external auditors and ensuring timely response and closure to audit observations.
- Forecasting and attaining production and cost goals while assuring compliance with Baxalta, local and federal regulations.
- Resolving related facility issues and manage inquiries for facility information.
- Includes staff communication, providing feedback to employees, developing employee talent, administering compensation, and assisting in the management of the recruiting process.
- Knowledge of OSHA and other regulations to ensure compliance with federal and state requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively with managers, supervisors, and employees.
- Facilitating cross-team communication for information sharing and brainstorming new ideas.
Center Manager I Resume
Headline : 5 years of experience as a Center Manager. Progressive experience managing a variety of social service/education professionals, as well as recruitment, hiring and training development.
Skills : Recruitment And Interviewing, Payroll, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Retail Management, Sales, Loss Prevention, Customer Service, and Cash Handling Management.
- Responsible for the oversight of three head start community action programs: each site an independent head start classroom with fourteen to twenty-three children.
- Maintained oversight and management of ten to sixteen teaching staff, and three kitchen staff.
- Maintained monthly center compliance monitoring and documentation to meet all program regulations and policies.
- Monitored center compliance with head start program performance standards, new york state office of children and family services regulations, and agency policies and procedures.
- Coordinated with facility leader to ensure center met licensing requirements.
- Ensured program delivery provided developmentally appropriate practices and individualized service needs.
- Supported center staff with daily activity plans; ensuring specialized classroom needs were met; coordinated center socialization activities; ensured parent committees were created and maintained; monitored and attended family parent-teacher conferences.
- Maintained and developed partnerships with local community organizations; participated in identifying staff needs, evaluating candidates and participating in the hiring process, met regularly with staff to discuss priorities and work scopes, providing guidance, provided thirty, sixty, ninety-day evaluations in addition to semi-annual and annual reviews for all staff.
- Coordinated NYS OCFS licensing/re-licensing as well as immediately addressing any violations; responsible for center fiscal over the site: managing petty cash, parent reimbursement, creating and approving purchase requisitions, submitted monthly fiscal reports.
- Prepared and submitted all required reports in a timely manner, participated in meetings, and community events; attended all training and meetings as directed.
Operations Center Manager Resume
Summary : Skilled at creating order out of chaos and improving office efficiency. First-Rate Reputation: Trusted advisor and liaison; result-oriented professional with experience planning and directing executive-level administrative affairs. Combines strong planning, organizational and communication skills with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Skills : Customer Service, Office Manager, Cash Handling, Computer, Office Equipment, Key Office Management, Teambuilding & Supervision, Staff Development & Training, Policies & Procedure Manuals, Budget Analysis Report & Document Preparation, Database Spreadsheets, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Payroll (People Soft), Analytical Problem Solving, Records Management, Meeting & Event Planning, and Inventory Management.
- Maximizing sales by converting referred customers to rent to own agreements.
- Complete appropriate paperwork to ensure the customer receives the merchandise in a timely manner.
- Create, manage and execute plans to increase sales and conversion percentages.
- Monitoring and improving sales skills and provide leadership and guidance to subordinates.
- Using company programs to manage training, motivation, evaluation, coaching, and development of the team.
- Organizing and monitoring schedules, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on performance and financials.
- Setting and following goals for store needs such as performance, customer satisfaction, and employee development.
- Ensuring inventory is completed twice a week and all serial numbers are accurate and merchandise accounted for and labeled accordingly.
- Analyzing center performance by reviewing various reports for p&l, budgets, and audits.
- Fostering a teamwork/open-door environment conducive to a positive and productive workplace.
Operations And Worker Center Manager V Resume
Summary : Seeking to work for an organization where I can actively utilize my problem resolution, project management, and lending experience to its fullest.
Skills : Operations Management, Program Development, Leadership & Teambuilding, Regulatory Compliance, QA/QC, Strategic Planning, Financial/Resource Management, Schedule & Workflow Control, Reporting, MS Office Suite, Centricity, FUSION, and InteleViewer.
- Responsible for managing the team to exceed company objectives which includes controlling net credit losses, yields, operating expenses, underwriting, loss mitigation, analyze risk, and negotiate modifications.
- Controlling direct processes for real estate and personal loan modifications and other curing activities designed to provide customer relief while maximizing the CFS profits.
- Training and coaching a team to ensure the center remains compliant and efficient with all aspects of the business.
- Managing 6 people/$61million personal loan and real estate loan portfolio.
- Maintaining federal and state compliance/audit controls along with the federal consent orders; FCRA, eco a, TILA assist in the design, development, and implementation of regional programs.
- Facilitation of new programs and best practices through live meeting and excel programs.
- Part of Citifinancial's high potential field operations development program.
- Mentoring and creator of Citifinancial's California assistant manager training.
- Working closely with staff members, including the doctors, to ensure communication increased individual rapport and fostered teamwork.
- Interviewing, hiring, onboarding, payroll, training/coaching, reviews, write-ups, and terminations.
Call Center Manager/Account Manager Resume
Summary : 15+ years of experience as a Center Manager. Dedicated manager with a strong work ethic and ability to build lasting client relationships. Experience in operations management, sales, budget development, staffing and cost control. Adept at communicating effectively with customers, staff, and vendors.
Skills : Customer Service, Management, Sales, Inventory Management, Presentations, Retail, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, CRM, Marketing, Teaching, Leadership, Employee Supervision, and Employee Training.
- Responsible for providing direction and leadership to the health care team to achieve productivity standards and exceptional customer service.
- Overseeing daily center operations, control collection rate, secure donations and insure meeting patient goals.
- Accomplishments: establish productivity standards to achieve budgeted goals.
- Creating and managing the center budget to increase revenue, lower expenses, and increase patient numbers to ensure compliance with medical and agency policies.
- Problem solves employee issues related to attendance, tardiness, performance, attitude, and production.
- Working with employees to resolve issues or conflicts and increase productivity.
- Managing inventory and supplies assist with all aspects of patient care, education, client services, and billing.
- Maintaining the highest production standards in accordance with federal and state regulations and perform any and all tasks required in each area of center production.
- Successful mentor to peer managers and core educator for regional leadership teams.
- Coordinating and maintaining area schedules, budgets, p&l statements, sales goals projections, and retention.
Center Manager/Lead Administrator Resume
Summary : Dedicated, team-driven, and enthusiastic professional seeking a more profound role of managing and training others using solid interpersonal skills, years of effective and efficient management and customer-focused experience consistent with goals and achievements.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Data Entry, P&L Evaluation, Finance Systems, Q Funds E-Advantage, EZ Gold Delta Works, ADP NCP Portal, CSO Loan Certified Operations/Training Database Management, Spreadsheets Charting, Budget, Recruiting/Staffing, Sales/Marketing, and Project Development.
- Conducting focus-related training and workshops based on need and projection for the division conducts weekly and monthly sales performance analysis, benchmark and regularly communicates these findings and conclusions to district and store teams; proposing concrete actions based on this analysis.
- Working with center staff to create plans and store goals while ensuring compliance with company business practices, labor guidelines, and lending laws.
- Responsible for the overall accountability, profitability, and budget for daily business operations.
- Address escalated customer issues, handle customer comment line and employee disunion, evaluations and consecution.
- Oversee store location; provides consistent feedback, evaluations, and performance reviews.
- Recruiting, interview and hire coverage for several division locations and suggest a recommendation for advancement of staff.
- Marketing- local outreach supervisor and business relations coordinator for all corporate care clients.
- Inventory & purchasing- responsible for ordering, tracking and setting par levels for all clinical, administrative, and in-house pharmacy supplies.
- Designing and implementing employee performance improvement plans if metrics fall below-set benchmark.
- Contributing to FedEx office network objectives for driving sales and profit performance.
Center Manager Resume
Summary : 15+ years of experience as a Center Manager. Highly accomplished, knowledgeable, and growth-centered professional with an extensive background and cross-functional strengths in healthcare management.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Customer Service, Team Management, Team Development, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Indesign.
- Leading HR, financial management, marketing, service delivery, it, patient satisfaction, and QA/QC functions.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable regulations including state and ACR standards.
- Working closely with the marketing manager to leverage relationships and increase provider loyalty.
- Instituted remote interpretive services, improving coverage and significantly reducing expense automated MR/ct/us QC documentation - adopted company-wide initiated comprehensive imaging protocol review and formal documentation leveraged IRIS capabilities to automate critical notes for the reading radiologist.
- Collaborating with professional staff to improve the training provided to future managers, as well as providing the training.
- Leading a team of peers to handle the production of thousands of events, including international conferences, each year.
- Regulatory- conducting quarterly OSHA audits to remain current with all federal and state safety requirements.
- Complete outside marketing and establish healthy growing relationships with existing clients to attract more business into the center.