Parts Counter Person Resume
Summary : Qualified customer service represenative with 13 years in fast-paced customer service and call center environments. Personable and professional under pressure. Motivated customer service specialist with over13 years retail experience in a fast-paced, team-based environment. Friendly Associate adept at working in diverse retail and customer service environments.filed invoices.Four months as a recruiter,interview scheduler with basic outlook experience,excel,olympus and mission programs.
Skills : Great Customer Service And Knowledge Of Leadership.
- Issued parts to mechanics, search parts, order parts for stock items.
- Reorganizedareas in parts room, keeping parts stocked for less downtime of trucks.
- Used Computer, excel, outlook, word, spectrum, online ordering.
- Answered incoming parts calls.
- Assisted walk-in customers with parts or service Locate and order John Deere parts in John Deere Information System Invoice .
- Identified parts for auto technicians using electronic parts catalog.
- Purchased parts using manufacturers websites and Ford software.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Parts Counter Person Resume
Objective : Experienced, organized, and detail-oriented individual seeking a Office/Administrative Assistant position in a professional business environment. Extensive experience working with the general public in office, retail, shop, and warehouse environments. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
Skills : Sales, Management.
- Politely assisted customers in person and via telephone.
- Provided an elevated customer experience to generate a loyal clientA.
- Recommended, selected and helped locate and obtain out-of-stock product based on customer requests.
- Answered product questions with up-to-date knowledge of sales and store promotions.
- Conducted weekly walk-throughs with the manager to discuss interior visual displays, including store window presentation.
- Read catalogs, microfiche viewers, or computer displays in order to determine replacement part stock numbers and prices.
- Determined replacement parts required, according to inspections of old parts, customer requests, or customers' descriptions of malfunctions.
Associate Of Science
Jr. Parts Counter Person Resume
Summary : Enjoy working and serving the public whenever possible for to do so. Bilingual in English & Spanish. Have a very strong work ethic, A team player that is ready to step in help when asked or needed. Get along great with customers and co-workers.
Skills : ASE Certifications, Skilled In Using A Brake Lathe, Tire Machine, Hunter Alignment Machine. Automotive Maintenance And Repair. Excellent Customer Service .
- Delivered auto parts to all repair shops that purchased parts from us.
- Stocked shelves if parts needed to be stocked on the shelves also used a cash register to ring out customers.
- Responsibilites in the parts department included working the parts counter, making phone sales, and performing inventory control.
- Responsibilities included working closely with the service departments and making body shop estimates.
- Prepared orders, expertly used microfiche system and assisted with physical inventory counts, aged returns, and overstock returns.
- Assisted Technicians, body shop men and Customers with purchasing and ordering of parts.
- Maintained parts supply to body shop.
Associate' s Degree
Asst. Parts Counter Person Resume
Summary : Strive to work as part of a team and to focus on companies goals and standards in everything do. Work hard and not afraid to get hands dirty. Enjoy working with others in whatever capacity.
Skills : Management, Customer Service, Team Building, Sales Management, Hr Policies & Procedures, Hiring.
- Provided of sound automotive advise.
- Enanced the store's cleanliness and image by providing great parts, expert advice and excellent customer service for an overall positive customer experience.
- Assisted Technicians with handling of parts to repair vehicles.
- Assisted outside/wholesale customers with sales of parts.
- Performed monthly inventory.
- Maintain the lot cleanliness and customer friendly atmosphere.
- Read catalogs, microfiche viewers, or computer displays in order to determine replacement part stock numbers and prices; determine replacement parts .
Associate Parts Counter Person Resume
Objective : To obtain a position with a company that will allow me to increase experience, master new technologies, and provide the opportunity for more responsibility to prepare for advancement.
Skills : Inventory Mgmt, Personnel Mgmt, Warehouse Mgmt.
- Transferred to the Branch Manager position in Santa Maria.
- Had all responsibilities for the branch and crucial in setting up all policies and procedures to run branch in an efficient manner.
- Moved to a better location, and we began to set it up to our needs.
- Dealt with Santa Maria city and Santa Barbara county to make sure we complied with their requirements and codes.
- Communicated frequently with customers.
- Sold parts through phone sales and customer walk-ins.
- Sold Caterpillar, Detroit, and Cummins engine parts.
Parts Counter Person III Resume
Objective : Many years of experience in the automotive parts field as a manger and as a parts counter person. Also, many years of customer service experience. Have worked with a variety of computer catalogs and a variety of inventory/invoicing computer systems, displaying a good adaptability for new and changing things or procedures.
Skills : Inventory Management, Understanding Research Catalogs, Organizing And Running A Department.
- Main responsibilities were to answer incoming phone calls.
- Assisted walk-in customers with their needs, help route parts drivers for wholesale.
- Responsible for looking up and acquiring parts for shop technicians, wholesale accounts and walk-up customers.
- Loaded and un-loaded of parts deliveries and re-stocking parts inventory.
- Pull Parts Handling Parts Handling Cash Opening and Closing the store Power Pallet Jack Locating parts and diagrams in paper and electronic.
- Worked 50+ hours a week making.
- Made over the counter sales to customers.
Parts Counter Person II Resume
Summary : To take past and future work experiences and use them to not only improve self, but, also to pass them on to fellow co-workers so that they can also benefit from them.
Skills : Automotive Concepts, Time Management, ADP Experience, ADP ServiceEdge Experience, Customer Service, Automotive Repair.
- Took orders and entered them in the computer.
- Entered parts request from our service tecs and then pulled the parts.
- Helped to manage the parts inventory.
- Got parts ready to be shipped and shipped them.
- Delivered parts to the service tecs on the farm when needed.
- Worked well with the senior parts person as a team.
- Worked well with the service manager to make sure the service tecs had the parts that they needed.
High School Or Equivalent
Parts Counter Person I Resume
Summary : Dependable, enthusiastic worker with the willingness to learn new procedures and experiences. Looking for an entry level to supervision position in manufacturing. Self-starter, dedicated to achieving a high level of quality results.
Skills : Master Certified Ford Parts Manager, Master Certified Parts Management & Fixed Operations, Master Certified Wholesale Parts Salesperson, Master Certified Parts Counterperson,.
- Allowed the parts manager to feel secure in the knowledge that he would not come back after a day off or a vacation to face a pile of unfinished paperwork or orders not sent in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for Filed claims for shortage, overage and damage, etc.
- Ran the parts counter, Check stock parts in.
- Responsible for Customer service, Inventory control.
- Greated customer service, Got a commission raise.
- Used asa for use of looking up Mitsubishi parts.
- Responsible for all duties of working the back counter to the service department.
Lead Parts Counter Person Resume
Summary : Looking for a new and exciting career. Have 4 years if service manager experience. Have 14 years parts manager experience. Interested in becoming a purchasing agent. Open to try other fields and not against staying in current field with the right company.
Skills : Reynolds And Reynolds, Welding, Forklift Certified, Rigging, ASE Parts Certified.
- Responsible for maintaining all of waterpark area.
- Responsible for mowing, cleaning, weed eating, cleaning lake.
- Ran Toro and Dixie chopper zero turn mowers.
- Maintained good customer relationships Shipping and receiving check in Warranty return claims.
- Answered telephone calls, Assist customers, Order parts.
- Maintained and monitored inventory, Talk to wholesale clients, Open and close department daily, .
- Responsible for retail and technician's counters.
High School Or Equivalent In General
Parts Counter Person Resume
Headline : Energetic individual with customer service, administrative and automotive experience, seeking a management position utilizing organizational and technological skills.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Forklift Operator, Warehouse, Production.
- Helped mechanics and customers with parts, and questions and answered phones.
- Sold parts to automotive shops and also delivered parts all over Sacramento area.
- Ordered parts for customers and mechanics.
- Tried to figure out how to get new clients to come to our dealership.
- Ordered and looked up the correct parts for customers and mechanics and got them to the shop in quickest possible manner.
- Ability to interact with mechanics and customers as well as other dealerships.
- Handled the sale of auto parts.
High School Diploma