Project Trainee Resume
Headline : Results-Driven IT executive with expertise envisioning and leading technology based growth initiatives grounded solidly on business and economic value. Impressive, fast track management career marked by demonstrated ability to build peak-performing teams and achieve cross functional objectives.To play a Challenging role in a professional Organization that motivates growth and excellence with special emphasis on the following: Implementation of Business Process Reengineering Principles using ERP aiding integrated Supply Chain Management.
Skills : SSRS (2 years), SSIS (Less than 1 year), Python (1year).
- Responsible forThirdware Solutions LTD is a software solution provider having its base in Bombay , India offering software services to , Ford India Limited.
- Implemented the Financial Module of QAD across all the leather units CONTRIBUTION.
- Involved in the Implementation of the Financial Module.
- Implemented in Financials are Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & General Ledger, Multiple Currency and Manager Functions was also involved in User training and Post implementation support.
- Involved in Month end Reconciliation and trial Balance generation.
- Involved in mapping the existing process to QAD.
- Involved in development of customized reports to facilitate the month end process.
Bachelor Of Arts
Jr. Project Trainee Resume
Objective : To secure a challenging position in the field of supply chain or manufacturing where effectively contribute skills as an engineer. High awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, emerging technologies; Good organizational ethics, verbal and written communication skills; Strong team player; able to work well in a team environment; Multitasking, committed and enthusiastic.
Skills : Inventory Management, Lean, Six Sigma, Process Improvement.
- Developed an Indent Processing application to be incorporated into BARC's organizational structure.
- Employeed indent requests are forwarded to the officials as per the organizational hierarchy.
- Designed the database structure for the employee hierarchy.
- Extracted and loaded data from a CSV file into a PostgreSQL database.
- Added conformance tests to unicode-bidi and fix conformance bugs [Mozilla Servo Project - Open Source Project] Currently working on the initial steps to add conformance tests to the unicode-bidi library repository.
- Converted existing test-cases to Rust test cases that can be run automatically.
- Deployed the application on Heroku and performed testing on a model and controller.
B.E. In Computer Engineering
Sr. Project Trainee Resume
Summary : Computer Science Postgraduate with hands-on project experience in business process study & analysis, designing, coding, testing and supporting. An articulate, well presented and focused individual who would make an immediate impact on the operations of any ambitious company; Highly personable individual, hardworking and always demonstrating an upbeat and positive attitude; An energetic and imaginative software professional that is able to work alongside other software professionals interested in requirements analysis, functional specification, software architecture development, software design and implementation to the very highest standards.
- Replaced manual outcry method of trading in the ring.
- Generated various reports at the end of the day and also at periodical intervals.
- Responsible for involvement is to provide the Front-end runtime support and solution to the member of CSE.
- Installed the various software packages needed for the runtime support to the member.
- Analysed, designed and developmented of applications and documentation.
- Used statistical process control charts (spc) in order to monitor the process variability.
- Used pareto principle, ishikawa diagram in order to identify the possible root causes.
Master In Computer Science
Project Trainee I Resume
Objective : Experience in Software Configuration Management involving Build and Release activities building, assembling, and delivering of source code into finished products or other software components. Worked for the network, storage & cloud management flagship products such as ViPR, ATMOS, ECS, SMARTS Suite.
Skills : C, C++, MATLAB, Python, WordPress, HTML, LATEX.
- Specialized offshore transaction services, technology services and analytics to the mortgage industry.
- Analysed, architectured, designed, developmented, tested, maintained and production support.
- Responsible for Understanding Requirement Specifications and Design Documents.
- Researched on various code coverage tools.
- Finalized Corbetura as best fit for our requirements.
- Processed capability index calculations in order to determine the sigma level of process.
Bachelors In Information Science Engineering
Project Trainee II Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Project Trainee with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which company prides itself.
Skills : Mainframe, CICS, RACF, DB2, COBOL, PL1, SQL, PASCAL.
- Incorporated to address hi-tech niche area of software and hardware automation, Internet technologies and e-content services also.
- Customized software development and Hardware automation, Internet technologies Division specializes in custom software for E-commerce, data basing and Web based applications.
- Worked as a Java/J2EE project trainee and the project includes four modules.
- Consumered module, retailer module, manufacturer module and admin module.
- Consumered module provides an in-depth look of the various methods required for a consumer to order product and simultaneously.
- Received a response indicating which items were shipped.
- Described the methods invoked by the retailer's warehouse which checks each line item in the order for product availability.
MASTER'S In Computer Applications
Project Trainee III Resume
Objective : Having around 5.2 years of professional work experience in the field of software testing. Manual Testing: (4 years 9 months) Work experience on Functional testing, Regression Testing, Compatibility Testing and Exploratory testing. Experience in preparing Test Scenarios, Test Cases. Used internal tool CPTS, Onetest to track and maintain the test cases.
Skills : Manual Testing, Automation Testing.
- Managed the hardware resource and software media.
- Maintained all the details of the CD's and the hardware devices in the team.
- Kept track of free and reserved hardware resources and software media.
- Involved in all phases of the SDLC.
- Drafted operational user manuals, reference files.
- Assisted in development of video manuals for easy training purposes.
- Recorded product defects and repair histories for faulty products using ms excel and specification documentation.
Project Trainee/Assistant Resume
Objective : Have 7.5 years of professional experience; currently working as DW operations lead with excellent written and communication skills that use to communicate directly with the client and gather details of requirement. have also involved and contributed a lot in converting the requirements into effective business design in various IT projects.
Skills : Data Warehousing, Analytics, Management, Excellent Communication .
- Maintained and supported for a Capital market solution application: Network Custody and Clearing System (NCS).
- Provided for a high degree of automation in a range of custodial activities such as trade settlement, corporate action administration, registration of securities, billing etc.
- Governed by industry standards such as SWIFT messages for information.
- Exchanged on one hand and complex algorithms for valuation, ever-growing list of corporate actions and newer instruments on the other.
- Corporated action administration.
- Programmed code for testing the product logs and data flow reception by process controller from pc through connection rs485.
- Facilitated various test methods for debugging production unit and obtain daily billing of 50 units per controller.
Post Graduate Diploma In International Business
Associate Project Trainee Resume
Objective : To contribute as a key player in challenging and creative professional environment with continuous learning and innovation that can help to explore capabilities and past experience. CURRENT STATUS: on sabbatical.
Skills : LAB : Isolation And Identification Of Bacterial.
- Processed of pus samples and identification of some bacterial sps.
- Resistanted staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) is an important cause of nosocomial infections worldwide.
- Assembled a circuit to develop input and output.
- Tested tools for 12 pharmaceutical products.
- Reduced time for rigorous hardware testing.
- Used tools such as z test, anova in order.
- Monitored the mean diameter level of the bushes.
M.Sc. In Microbiology
Project Trainee/Manager Resume
Objective : Over 7 years of experience in Manual and Automation testing (Selenium) with a solid understanding of Test Planning, Test Design, Test Execution, and Defect Reporting &Tracking. Expertise in understanding and Analyzing Test Requirements, Tracking changes and Maintenance of Test Requirements. Strong experience in working with Selenium IDE, Selenium Web Driver, TestNG.
Skills : Clinical Trials Operations, Monitoring, Documentation.
- Enabled customers to access their accounts through website.
- Enabled the credit card account holders to login to their account online and manage their account center.
- Featured such as tracking of charges and payments before they get their paper statements, view and pay bills, recent activities, past statements, payment history are provided.
- Involved in planning and coordination effort throughout SDLC life cycle.
- Created and maintained both business & functional requirement definition documents.
- Identified technical needs and aligning them with customer business requirements.
- Oversaw the software development, testing, validation, implementation, and maintenance activities of assigned project.
Masters Of Computer In Sciences
Project Trainee Resume
Objective : Diversified IT experience of which 5+ years in working with OBIEE /11g,Oracle BI Applications 7.9.x, which include building and configuring repository, creating and managing OBIEE Dashboards, OBIEE Answers, OBIEE iBots/Agents, Extraction Transformation and Loading using Informatica. Certified Implementation Specialist of Oracle Business Intelligence Application 7 for ERP.
Skills : Food Technology, Food Technology, Business Management.
- Moduled is related to HR Application which provides the workforce details in BOA.
- Accessed the information related to the employees in the Organization.
- Accessed the information like Associate details and Contractor and Joint Venture detail and Manager Detail Reports and Head counts and Terminations in the Organization.
- Installed and configured the OBIEE.
- Responsible for Migrating the RPD/Catalog from one to another server.
- Built the Physical Layer /Business Model and Mapping Layer/ Presentation Layer of a Repository by Using Star and snowflake Schemas Involved in developing the business reports using Oracle Answers and Oracle Dashboards.
- Created Prompts, Filters, Charts, Pivot Tables and Views as per requirement.
Bachelors In Engineering