Drilling Fluids Engineer Resume
Objective : To lead and succeed. To drive the company toward its goals and become a valuable asset to it. Gain skills and experience. From opportunities within the workplace, it is one of most important goals to gain more skills and experience from position, and other employees.
Skills : Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities.
- Recorded and maintained fluid properties.
- Calculated levels of fluid and calculating necessary amounts of products to put into the fluid to reach desired properties.
- Reported all necessary and accurate information to customers and co- workers.
- Maintained count on inventory on location of job-site.
- Ordered product when necessary.
- Responsible for maintenance and proper usage of potentially dangerous and expensive products.
- Responsible for training others of proper usage of such materials.
Diploma In Drilling Fluids
Sr. Drilling Fluids Engineer Resume
Objective : To obtain a hardworking position with an oil company that will utilize and encourage the development of skills and knowledge.
Skills : Forklift, Inventory Management, Personnel Management.
- Assisted with drill floor operations.
- Responsible for coordinating with customers.
- Constantly maintained ability to be contacted 24/7, always on call.
- Called into warehouse from time to time to help with warehousing during times of need.
- Kept inventory of all product Processed returns of good and bad product Stacked and shrink-wrapped product.
- Placed product away with fork-lift Kept a clean workplace.
- Managed personnel, and delegate responsibility to a number of rig employees.
Jr. Drilling Fluids Engineer Resume
Summary : Motivated worker with years of solid work background including hands on experience in manual/physical and heavy labor.
Skills : Low Voltage Electrical. Pnuematic, Electronic Controls, Security And Entry, HVAC Controls.
- Tailored for such jobs, and believe could excel in the workplace.
- Designed, maintained and altered fluids used in the oil and gas drilling industry.
- Managed inventory, cost, performed lab analysis of drilling fluids, and supervised rig personnel in handling, treating and safety.
- Provided onsite services by testing, measuring and supervising the operation of fluid pumping and mixing, which includes technical analysis.
- Maintained fluid properties on rig sites by accurately testing the properties of the fluid.
- Maintained the inventory at customer well sites.
- Responsible for checking drilling fluids on oil wells as they were being drilled and recommended what chemicals and materials should be added to.
Bachelor Of Science
Asst. Drilling Fluids Engineer Resume
Objective : Obtain diploma of Drilling Fluids Engineer from API (Algerian Petroleum Institute). Had worked in the oilfield business for more than 22 years, as Drilling fluid and cement Supervisor and Superintendent, would like to enlarge my professional activity in other countries where interesting to travel, for further interview where can discuss skills.
Skills : Vertical And Horizantal Well , OBM , WBM, Gel-Polymer.
- Responsible for Lab Testing and Quality Control-Newpark Drilling Fluids and Mudman Inc.
- Performed daily chemical titrations, retorts, physical rheology tests, hydroxyl and temperature measurements on water, oil, and polymer based drilling fluids.
- Formulated appropriate treatment and maintenance regimes, overseeing their applications by assigned crew members.
- Produced proprietary daily and job-summary reports for multiple contractors and managing engineers.
- Responsible for quality control of entire fluid circulating system and additives.
- Calculated, ordered and maintained chemical and fluid inventories of $40k to $400k.
- Trained all on site employees about hazardous materials and their use.
Engineer In Drilling Fluids
Associate Drilling Fluids Engineer Resume
Headline : Seeking a position which will allow to utilize technical ability and experience. Drilling Fluids Engineer is responsible for the engineering of the product and supporting the engineering team to design and develop a range of solutions from a variety of drilling fluids. This includes performing fluid analysis and handling, developing fluid formulation for use in drilling fluids, and conducting fluid simulation.
Skills : Proficient With Microsoft Office, 100+ WPM, And Able To Learn Any New Software Quickly And Efficiently.
- Formulated and operated mud systems.
- Provided testing, technical analysis and specific recommendations for controlling fluid properties.
- Managed issues such as abnormal pressure control, lost circulation and various other physically and chemically related problems.
- Carried out different calculations related to drilling fluid in order to find out Metallic displacement, capacity of drill pipe.
- Provided onsite services measuring and testing physical/chemical properties of drilling fluids and supervising the mixing and pumping operations.
- Provided technical analyses informed recommendations for controlling fluid properties.
- Maintained testing equipment, control inventory, develop/submit reports and coordinate with multiple parties.
Bachelor Of Science
Drilling Fluids Engineer/Tecnician Resume
Headline : Seeking a position within an Medical device and/or Energy-related multinational company that will allow me to continue using skills, experience, and business relationships as a foundation that will lead to a professional career management position.
Skills : Fluid Service Technician, Solids Control Equipment Service Technician, Dewatering Hand.
- Responsible for spotting pills in lateral hole sections for casing runs as well as lost circulation pills.
- Continually assessed areas for potential cost savings to all parties.
- Engineered and maintained drilling fluids in control environments Inventory of products and shipments Sales and marketing of company Testing of fluids .
- Managed over $1 Million dollars of equipment and inventory Bid on jobs and made .
- Managed multiple drilling fluids system by testing, recording and analyzing data.
- Designed and implemented treatments to ensure optimal fluid performance.
- Ensured adequate preparation and procedures drilling operations, organized logistics, and ensured all billing and sales orders were turned in punctually.
Bachelor Of Science
Drilling Fluids Engineer III Resume
Objective : Former Aerospace Engineer looking for new challenges in Web Design/ Internet/ Engineering related services. Relevant Experience: - Website Design, Internet Marketing & Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - 15 Years - Invented, Patented & Marketed Own Invention - 5 years - Aerospace Engineering (Fluids/ Pneumatics/ Propellants) - 17 years.
Skills : Client Care, Companionship, Emotional Support.
- Successfully led operations, and developed and implemented critically engineered and customized drilling fluid for innovative oil and gas wells with industry leading operators.
- Took responsibility on developing and coaching all rig personnel in the necessary treatment and operations to guarantee exceptional performance of an effective drilling fluid.
- Developed strong decision-making and synergistic skills by collaborating with all operator, contractor.
- Implemented operational decisions clearly and precisely to rig personnel, insuring optimal fluid performance.
- Learned valuable aspects of sales techniques, resolving customer related issues, and being able to increase sales.
- Exceled in 3 month Halliburton Training program: D&C Fluids Technology, Well Control, and Solids Control, and in a month long Advanced Technical Training program.
- Sought out most challenging opportunities in the field to provide a value added role 12 Months Straight through during tenure (24 month rotation equivalent).
BS In Sociology
Drilling Fluids Engineer II Resume
Summary : Petroleum industry experience in horizontal extended reach drilling, completion and workover: Consultant w/ RWDY working as WSL for Caelus Energy.
Skills : Trapping, Wildlife Chemical Immobilization, Wildlife Removal / Transport.
- Responisble for Sample collecting, testing and laboratory formulations, chemical inventory bookkeeping.
- Worked closely with customers to solve challenges associated with mud viscosity and temperature, pH balance and chemical components characteristics.
- Provided well site service to customers of the company Product service line.
- Utilized knowledge of company products and services in conjunction with experience in drilling fluid technology to optimize service quality.
- Complied with safety and environmental regulations in all aspects of job performance.
- Ensured that an adequate inventory of palletized and bulk products is available at the rig site, based on the mud program and anticipated conditions.
- Tracked material usage and maintain record of same for inventory.
BBA In Business
Drilling Fluids Engineer I Resume
Summary : Project Manager, Drilling Fluids Engineer, seeking a position to fully utilize strong customer service attitude, exceptional organizational ability and communication skills.
Skills : Receiving, Shipping & Receiving, Ordering, Order Processing, Logistics, Leadership Training, Leadership, Customer Relations.
- Maintained drilling fluid parameters in program specifications on a daily basis.
- Maintained good working relationship with operator's representative and rig personnel, and assist the operator's representative in specific operations.
- Prepared well recaps for accuracy and capture of lessons learned.
- Performed volume and hydraulics calculations.
- Provided on-site services related to the drilling fluids on the rig site.
- Used engineering techniques to improve oil and gas production.
- Developed and implemented drilling and production procedures.
Bachelor Of Arts In Marketing
Drilling Fluids Engineer Resume
Objective : To work for a reputable company where can use education & life experiences to grow professionally as well as develop a long-term career. Main objective will be to use knowledge in drilling fluids, mathematics and the oil field to perform job in the best manner possible.
Skills : Drilling Fluids, Fitness, Retail Management.
- Provided technical assistance.
- Conducted geologic analyses.
- Preformed gas in place calculations.
- Prepared reports and presentations.
- Supported regulatory compliance process.
- Ensured best practice standards.
- Maintained drilling fluids at well site.