Manager Trainee Resume
Objective : Dedicated to learn and build upon my marketing and public relations experiences. Eager to be an influential part of a hardworking team.
Skills : Data Entry, Microsoft office.
- Meet personal goals and motivate others to drive store sales performance.
- Process customer transactions and other functions while adhering to company cash handling policies.
- Contribute to a positive team environment in the store.
- Keep associates focused on achieving store and personal goals.
- Recognize successes and help boost store morale.
- Provide exemplary customer service and ensure others do so as well.
- Maximize profitability through excellent customer service.
- Promote a positive customer experience by keep all customer areas clean Present merchandise according to company merchandising standards.
Account Manager Trainee Resume
Objective : A dynamic leader with vision, excellent organizational skills; with a record of building relationships, producing results, and business expansion. Certified Educator, Professional Coach and Speaker with leadership and training experience in a variety of business environments: with great interpersonal, networking and presentation skills.
Skills : Management, Leadership Development.
- Lead local branch to become branch of the month through high sales volume and customer service for two months.
- Developed effective working systems to provide proficiency in the rental process, which lead to high sales and more business.
- Trained employees to met and exceed company quota and policies.
- Conducted sales calls to obtain working relationships, which resulted in three new business deals.
- Ensures a positive customer experience by effective management of rental process to include qualifying the renter and completing contracts.
- Provides support for the branch's business plan by assisting the team with billing issues and processing payments.
- Contributes to Hertz Improvement Process (HIP) to discover new and more efficient ways to run our business and deliver the right products and services to our customers faster and at a lower cost.
- Drives change from within to improve customer satisfaction and uses teamwork to tackle problems.
Office Manager Trainee Resume
Headline : Assertive, self motivated, goal oriented, organized and efficient Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Skills : Electrical, Transportation, Power Tools, Maintenance, Warehouse, Forklift Operator, Leadership.
- Authorized the duties of all employees in the store.
- Authorized the working hours, time off and breaks, as well as overtime if required, of all employees in the store.
- Authorized voids and refunds according to Company procedures.
- Determined reduced prices for the last units of special products on sale.
- Informed District Manager about sickness and holidays of employees.
- Assisted the District Manager with recruiting talent.
- Informed District Manager of essential repairs to ensure a safe running of the store.
Sales Manager Trainee Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Manager Trainee with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SPSS, Research, Data Entry, Data Analysis, Customer Service.
- Train workers in food preparation, and in service, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- Compile and balance cash receipts at the end of the day or shift.
- Perform various financial activities such as cash handling and deposit preparation.
- Supervise and participate in kitchen and dining area cleaning activities.
- Estimate ingredients and supplies required to prepare a recipe.
- Control inventories of food, equipment, small ware, and report shortages to designated personnel.
- Purchase or requisition supplies and equipment needed to ensure quality and timely delivery of services.
- Observe and evaluate workers and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service, and complete disciplinary write-ups.
Bachelor Of Science
Store Manager Trainee Resume
Objective : To obtain a Management position with a dynamic corporation where I can use my energy and skills to develop, motivate, lead and encourage employee productivity.
Skills : customer accounts, ability to set and accomplish goals, management, inventory management, communication, crisis management and interpersonal relationship skills, professional appearance.
- Trained alongside managers and accepted assigned responsibilities and duties with the goal of eventually becoming a manager.
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Participated with store management in interviewing, hiring, and training employees.
- Managed the training and development of the team members in each specific department.
- Learned, developed, and implemented different merchandising techniques and standards.
- Strong ability to handle multiple projects.
- Used company reports to analyze sales, gross profit and inventory activity.
Regional Manager Trainee Resume
Objective : Enthusiastic and hard working individual excelling in fast paced work environments; is looking for a sales, receptionist, or clerical position to further develop necessary skills and grow from such experience.
Skills : Fork Truck Driver.
- Maintained a cleanly and welcoming environment, inside and outside of store.
- Ordering of all stock items for in store sales.
- Receiveing and stocking of all special order items for customer pick up and/or prep for shipment.
- Placement of all special orders from specific vendor sources.
- Control of pricing and sales of all selling items.
- Ringing up customers at front counter for sales.
- Loading customer up with any and all orders sold from store.
District Manager Trainee Resume
Objective : Seeking a Sales/Management position within a progressive company. I am eager to contribute in optomizing revenue and profit performance, along with team building and leadership.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Wordpress, Social Media Marketing,.
- Achieved multiple rewards and recognition for top sales performance within the region.
- Conducted marketing meetings with established accounts to discover needs that can be satisfied as well as met with potential new accounts to increase revenues.
- Implemented the Enterprise high standard of customer service with every customer interaction.
- Communicated with insurance companies to set up direct billing for customer rentals.
- Sold protection packages on car rentals as well as upsold customers into more high end vehicles.
- Analyzed financial reports alongside management to seek where revenues can be maximized.
- Driving profitable growth within the branch and independently meeting sales goals.
- Contributed to managing satellite branch within Penske Mercedes dealership growing our fleet.
Bachelors In Science
Housekeeping Manager Trainee Resume
Objective : Self-motivated banking professional offering strong communication and quick thinking skills. Works effectively on teams, as well as independently, in fast-paced environments. Excels at processing high volumes of error-free transactions and meeting scorecard goals. HIGLIGHTS Exceptional customer service Cash handling Sales expertise Excellent communication skills Strong sense of banking ethics Practiced knowledge of bank security systems Safe and vault operation.
Skills : Computer skills.
- Assisted in coordinating activities within the branch to achieve volume, growth in net receivables, profit objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Became proficient in all aspects of branch management.
- Reviewed contracts for accuracy and completeness.
- Ensure all documents are completed at time of loan closing.
- Reviewed daily transactions processed in branch to ensure conformance to policies and procedures are in compliance with state and federal laws.
- Reviewed and investigated customer's inquiries or concerns.
- Suggest and explain various programs available to fit the customer's financial needs.
Bachelors Of Science
Assistant Manager Trainee Resume
Summary : Customer service professional seeking a management role. Skilled in training staff and establishing rapport with clients. Self-motivated with exceptional communication and computer capabilities.
Skills : Customer Service.
- Answered an average of 30 calls per day by addressing customer inquiries, solving problems and providing new product information.
- Greeted customers entering the store to ascertain what each customer wanted or needed.
- Described product to customers and accurately explained details and care of merchandise.
- Earned management trust by serving as key holder, responsibly opening and closing store.
- Successfully acquired an average of new customers per month, generating increased growth in revenue.
- Conducted weekly walk-throughs with the manager to discuss interior visual displays, including store window presentation.
- Scheduled weekly inventory pickups and deliveries with vendors Help drive sales goals and achieve monthly quotas.
Customer Service Manager Trainee Resume
Summary : To obtain a job within my chosen field that will challenge me and allow me to use my education, skills and past experiences in a way that is mutually beneficial to both myself and my employer and allow for future growth and advancement.
Skills : forklift certified, safety training, purchasing, receiving, job estimating,blue print training, sales/sales management, sales training, inventory management, product sourcing, customer service, retail, heavy equipment, time management.
- Executed daily operation of production in a school cafeteria.
- Trained new employees in cashiering and preparing meals.
- Answers phones, ordered supplies and helped set policies.
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Handled established accounts to gain familiarity.
- Adhere to guidelines of formal written training program.
- Achieve a passing score in all areas of the management training program in order to continue in the program.
Unit Manager Trainee Resume
Summary : Knowledgeable on Microsoft suites products Dedicated, Professional Attitude, Mature, and willing to work Remains calm under pressure Resourceful, willing to get the job done Sincerely enjoy helping others.
Skills : exceptional listener, analytical/research skills, computer technical literacy, adaptable, communicational skills, problem resolution, planning/ organizing, teamwork.
- Responsible for overseeing front office sales operations and provide impeccable customer service to potential and current customers.
- Responsible for writing new lease agreements, credit verification, data entry and the scheduling of merchandise delivery.
- Processed payments via cash, check or credit card; posting payments to customers' accounts.
- Responsible for delivering or picking up returned or repossessed merchandise in company truck on any route.
- Responsible for the closing of store, end of day financial reconciliation and morning deposit to financial institution.
- Handled collections via in person or telephone on past due lease agreements.
- Prepared replevin documents for legal department and the scheduling of the replevin with the sheriff's office and locksmith.
Manager Trainee Resume
Objective : Accomplished Manager with extensive experience and driven to cut company costs and boost company revenue through innovative management techniques. Organized and diligent, with excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills. Core Qualifications Operations management Staff training Staff development Sound judgment Inventory control Skilled negotiator Policy/program development Computer-savvy Calm under pressure Complex problem solving.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Carried out daily functions in loan operations; achieving daily, monthly and yearly company and store goals.
- Verified and processed personal, home equity and business loans, participating in underwriting procedures for personal loans and performed collection procedures.
- Analyzed prospective loan requests for previous and current financial obligations; qualifying, approving and denying within assigned credit lines and company policies.
- Recruited, trained and supervised customer service reps and cashiers.
- Managed front-end operations providing superior customer service to ensure friendly and efficient transactions to obtain repeat customers.
- Contacted customers to generate new and repeat business.
- Possessed the proven ability to meet Tower Loan's driving sales and collection expectations.
Proficiency In Technology