Production Designer Resume
Headline : Creative designer, highly proficient in a variety of media. Able to work within different styles to create Very Experienced original designs or work within strict brand guidelines. An independent thinker and experienced collaborator Illustrator used to working with Art Directors, Marketing Managers and Account Executives.
Skills : Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Managed web imagery for women's lingerie retailer.
- Production and/or design in the following areas: image retouching, internet image production, corporate identity, retail and print projects, created layouts based upon art direction.
- Coordinated with buyers to assemble pieces for photoshoots.
- Worked closely with Creative Director during image selection process and managed organization of web imagery assets.
- Coordinated with photographers and outside vendors to ensure retouching completion.
- Responsible for homepage/email proofing and approvals, uploading and updating graphic files.
- Built files and designed layouts for store signage, provided printers with preflighted files and updated/verified store signage distribution lists.
- Worked with outside vendors on miscellaneous projects to ensure adherence to produc- tion requirements for various print and web graphic formats.
Production Designer III Resume
Summary : Well-rounded bad-ass who has excellent design sensibilities with a keen eye for developing and completing a wide range of design projects. Seeking new challenges that will provide with the opportunity to grow within a positive, thriving work environment.
Skills : Graphic Design, Production Design, Creative Cloud, MAC, PC, Epicor, Inventory Management, Communication.
- Oversee the entire packaging, user manual, and product information sheet process.
- Involved working with several departments to gather, design, and approve several marketing materials, along with maintaining high-level ISO level standard compliances.
- Assisted creative director and senior-level designers with photo retouching, layout, quoting and purchasing.
- Maintained a high-level ISO standard organization and project status report daily.
- Saved money bidding to several print vendors.
- Assisted in BOM assembly operation lists and self-taught Epicor business software.
- Re-design of company-wide user manual template.
- Skills Used Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe Indesign CC, Adobe Photoshop CC, Microsoft office suite, Epicor, CMS coding, FTP transfers, and clear communication.
Production Designer II Resume
Headline : To obtain a position as a Print Production Designer in the Printing Industry. A unique blend of graphic design experience with academic training in illustration and advertising allows to offer solid skills in all aspect of communication and design.
Skills : Graphic Design, Apparel Production, Digital Illustration, Traditional Illustration, Advertising, Creative Direction, Storytelling, Visualization, Portraiture, Logo Design.
- Prepared client-supplied artwork and original designs for screen printing, embroidery, and vinyl custom apparel production.
- Created pre-production proofs with according PMS color swatches, films, and embroidery files for production by using a variety of design software.
- Communicated with clients via email, phone, and in-person to acquire approval of pre-production proofs in a timely manner.
- Contributed to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Assisted in standardizing company workflow and ink choice color chart.
- Trained production assistants in embroidery and vinyl departments.
- Skills Used Interpersonal communication, visualization, time-management, graphic design, and design software skills.
- Knowlege of apparel design standards and techniques, Pantone PMS color guide.
Bachelor Of Fine Art
Production Designer I Resume
Summary : Production Designer with a strong prepress background. Driven to create prepress ready mechanical's, typography, designs and image manipulation. Well versed, positive team player who works well under pressure and meets expected deadlines.
Skills : Adobe Creative Suite.
- Print production designer at a small commercial print shop located in Willoughby, OH.
- Designed, printed and shipped between ten to fifteen 8.5x11 full page advertisements for Bosch Tools daily.
- Adhered to a production rate of 20 minutes per page, per side.
- Performed design, pre-press, imposition and plate imaging for a variety of in house presses.
- Operated and maintained two 12x18 digital printing presses: both color and black and white.
- Utilized Fiery Command Workstation to manage digital print workflow.
- Performed in-house finishing operations including folding, cutting, drilling and booklet bindry.
- Coordinated jobs requiring fulfillment through outside vendors including: large format printing, direct mail advertising, die cutting, numbering perfect binding, etc.
Bachelor Of Fine Arts
Production Designer/Technician Resume
Headline : Professional with a proven record of success and consistency, seeking new challenges and greater opportunities. Strong reputation for possessing an industrious, goal-oriented work ethic.
Skills : Adobe Creative Suites, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Monarch, Promotion, Customer Service, Prepress Operator, Plate-making and Proofing.
- Developed for digital sports content aired on Comcast Support role to graphic designers, developers, factories SportsNet & Yahoo Sports.
- Complete corporate brand- and licensing in College Basketball division.
- Preparation ing and subsequent expansion, advertising, promotion of production files, the building of schematics and artwork.
- Corporate identity for Pro Players Network (PPN) digital sports network.
- Color corrected, manipulated and retouched photos.
- Produced images and graphics for web sites, designed emails.
- Pre-press file production and press checks.
Bachelor Of Fine Arts
Asst. Production Designer Resume
Summary : To obtain full time employment as a Graphic Designer/Print Production with a company that will allow to grow and further advance career. The position will allow to use past experience and skills in design, photography, typography, page layout and advertising.
Skills : Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop.
- Responsible for implementing client requests utilizing the technology services provided by AKSESS at Great Lakes Integrated.
- Manage digital content on clients digital asset, document management and Web-to-print systems.
- Work with client-provided digital files to create, test and deploy variable data projects for use in cross-media campaigns including email, print, and web.
- Develop orderable Web-to-print products in Pageflex Storefront.
- Create products and templates, create and customizing workflow steps, and testing so that products can be ordered.
- Compile webpages and implement within Mindfire Studio to create eblasts and purl campaigns.
- Modify HTML files as requested by customers.
Production Designer/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Graphic design/web designer specialist, with over 11 years experience, who is detail-oriented and known for facing challenges in difficult situations. Remains calm in fast paced environments. Capable of working independently with little supervision or direction, yet team focused.
Skills : Set decoration. Scene Design., Project Planning.
- Responsible for overall look of film Discuss script, character and location requirements with director and producer.
- Research for films and theater plays with a historical script or reference to provide designs accordingly.
- Analyze overall requirements and provide material, cost and timeline specifications for the project.
- Develop project schedule and assign tasks to different personnel involved.
- Provide design solution for sets, costume, accessories, and props.
- Present design specifications with producer and director to discuss modifications.
- Implement changes and complete projects within schedule and budget.
Production Designer/Coordinator Resume
Objective : Production Design with a wide range of experience spanning from printed catalogs to social media campaigns. Enhance design for companies and consumers while further developing skills individually and within a team.
Skills : Graphic Designer, Very Refined Art Style, Personable, Willing to go the extra mile.
- Designed and created 4-color sell sheets, ads, labels and trade show displays.
- Created and formatted PowerPoint presentations.
- Managed label workflow by communicating with translators and print vendors.
- Created e-blasts using HTML, added interactivity to brochures, editing demo videos and created key visuals for posting on Henkel web page.
- Trained and supervised off-shore design team.
- Managed projects sent to off-shore design team.
- Selected to team to facilitate the rebranding of all Loctite packaging, which included new design standards and Globally Harmonized System (GHS) requirements for U.S.
Bachelor's In Art
Production Designer/Specialist Resume
Summary : Production Designer with more than 10 years experience in advertising. Creates effective design products, contributing to team performance with advanced print/digital production knowledge and great communication skills.
Skills : User Experience Design, User Interface Design.
- Reading scripts to identify factors indicating a particular visual style.
- Considering the production brief, which may be written or oral.
- Meeting the producer and director to discuss concepts and production requirements.
- Researching art history, background politics, historical information and producing design ideas.
- Planning and monitoring the design budget.
- Providing scale drawings or models for studio sets.
- Producing design ideas for costumes, wigs, props, special effects, make-up and graphics.
- Identifying and assessing potential studios and locations.
Associates In Film
Production Designer Resume
Summary : Create beautiful, impacting art for fellow humans while surrounding with creative individuals that share passion for problem solving and design.
Skills : Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
- Handling prepress procedures for an aerosol product manufacturer.
- Juggling multiple label designs/art daily while maintaining prioritization.
- Proofing label designs for color/layout before it goes to print.
- Photo-manipulation, font matching and logo re-creation.
- Creating custom label designs based on customer feedback.
- Corresponding with customers, customer service reps, and vendors to give the customer the art they need.
- Skills Used Photoshop, Illustrator, Color proofing.