Business Associate Resume
Headline : Cultivates a company culture in which staff members feel comfortable voicing questions and concerns, as well as contributing new ideas that drive company growth. Strong communicator and negotiator with expert conflict resolution skills with an extensive background in recruitment and retention.
Skills : CPR and First aide certified.
- Investigated personal/Corporate bank account activity and funds transfer flagged for evidence of money laundering, terrorist financing, drug trafficking, and other suspicious activity.
- Generated initial disposition on bank accounts flagged for potentially suspicious activity.
- Results of analysis forwarded to investigative personnel for additional review.
- Either a suspicious Activity Report was filed or the account activity was deemed satisfactory according to banking guidelines.
- Researched account holder's background using internal bank system databases and other external sources such as OFAC and various web-sites.
- Performed quality control function on files generated for reviewed account holders Receipt and delivering of securities, creation, confirmation, and acceptance of money wires.
- Trained new employees in such responsibilities Process Tri-party loans in excess of $86 billion daily Coordinated all funds and securities movements through FRB NYC Processed daily investments on trade maturity date by disbursing or receiving funds via FRB wire.
- Provided good service to customers by answering their questions and helping them locate products.
Sr. Business Associate Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Business Associate with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : CPR And First Aide Certified.
- Responded efficiently to the patient and doctors' needs and inquires.
- Resolved patient complaints Patient scheduling Organized and presented financial arrangements to patients.
- Coordinated with insurance companies to promptly ensure claims are paid.
- Completed bank deposits, revenue posting, and invoice processing.
- Processed collections, account receivable,ran analyze management reports.
- Demonstrated excellence working on a wide range of projects and situations New venture development, working to develop new and novel technologies.
- Assist clients in decisions regarding the repair and upgrade of their classic vehicles.
Master Of Science
Jr. Business Associate Resume
Summary : Developed training program at Global Winners Tabernacle Ministries for youth engagement and inclusion in peace building, conflict resolution post sexual abuse, assault, domestic violence and human trafficking. Organized and participated in discussion and thematic debates geared towards finding solutions to confront human trafficking challenges within the community.
Skills : Word, Windows, Excel, Power Point.
- Work collaboratively with medical, clinical, and nursing staff in all department(s) to ensure efficient and effective patient care delivery and customer satisfaction throughout the department.
- Duties include maintaining census data, scheduling tests, medical procedures using ICD 9, ICD 10 and CPT coding.
- Contribute to pre-admitting and admitting 450 to 500 patients per day by taking reservations, obtaining demographic, insurance and other pertinent data, while discussing state mandatory regulations and expectations upon the day of admission.
- Serve as a liaison to insurance companies and the Medicaid Eligibility Office by screening requests for medical necessity, obtaining prior authorization and pre-certifying admissions when required.
- Worked independently as the first and only overnight Business Associate within the Admissions.
- Generated statistical spreadsheet reports consisting of daily, weekly and monthly departmental performance data that included the number of patients admitted, average time they checked in, length of each admission and nursing assessment.
- Collected data was used to forecast the daily average amount of patients to be admitted, and project staffing needs and efficiency of the overall admission process.
Lead Business Associate Resume
Headline : Currently looking for a full time position in an environment that offers a greater challenge, increased benefits for family, and the opportunity to help the company advance efficiently and productively.
Skills : Computer Proficiency, Active Learning, Multi-Task Management.
- Experienced in providing a high level of sales, marketing, and operations support to assigned team of Business Banking Managers, and other managers.
- Analyzes and interprets customer activity in support of customer retention.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Actively solicits and identifies many cross-selling opportunities.
- Builds and updates customer and prospect database.
- Collects financial statements for upcoming loan maturities.
- Trained new Business Associates to the NP Division and trained Business Associates in other divisions in Specialty Markets when needed.
Business Associate III Resume
Objective : Experienced in working with commercial and government insurance companies while performing the duties associated with both the front and back end of the billing cycle.
Skills : Quick Books, Accounting Software- Quick Books, Peach tree, Cougar Mountain Accounting Software, Sage Accounting Software, Adobe, the Internet.
- Worked with insurance, billing, and approving future imaging and procedures for patients through insurance companies.
- Registered patients for appointments and scheduled patients for future diagnostic procedures and referrals to other specialists.
- Worked in a very hectic environment with multi-line phones while providing excellent care for high needs patients.
- Worked closely with the neurologists for transcribing outpatient procedures.
- Trained new associate for personal job requirements and wrote up a training manual for future associates.
- Check and confirmed all patients' insurance eligibility and benefits Medical billing and coding Answering and directing a heavy volume of telephone calls Data entry of new patients.
- Verified patient insurance Scheduled appointments Maintained patient referrals Input procedure orders.
- Conducted shipping and packaging Inspired innovative design Superintended inventory and stock.
Business Associate II Resume
Objective : To continually enhance the development of my professional, academic, and analytical skills for the purposes of making significant contributions to enhance campus recruiting by developing strategies to attract and retain top talent from diverse candidate pools.
Skills : Leadership, Information Technology, Information Technology, Operations Management.
- Responsible for system configuration and management of account software, hardware and project management responsibility for department asset management Provided account PC asset management, coordination, scheduling and system validation.
- Refreshed, deployed, and updated account hardware at lease end.
- Established processes to track and maintain departmental hardware and software and configured account software on employee PC's.
- Corrected all account hardware and software issues Created call-handling questions for monitoring employees to ensure proper call handling was maintained.
- Ensured proper account configuration for the following applications: Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer 5.5, Netscape Navigator, and the GM Corporate Access database.
- Performed routine tasks to maintain, analyze, and troubleshoot computer equipment.
- Published and distributed Telephone Directories using Microsoft Word.
Business Associate I Resume
Objective : Business Data Analyst at a publishing house, where data changes faster than creative ideas. Business expansion calls for new infrastructure to accommodate growing data, unprecedented process of transitioning data flow and databases.
Skills : Excel, Access, Outlook, MySQL, Tableau, R, QuickBooks.
- Designed promotional campaigns, strategized social media channels, established public relations for client acquisition at trade shows through corporate communications.
- Conducted market analysis to establish technology product differentiation parameters, presented key business insights to senior management.
- Analyzed sales data to assess the effectiveness of promotions, identified and reconciled missing payments.
- Performed customer services to maintain existing client relationships Established multi-grants accounting system to manage a total of $1.5+ million grants in compliance with CFR.
- Facilitated grant-awarding research and proposals to bring in funding for the company.
- Processed payroll, electronic deposits, and vendor payments monthly.
- Worked within the Business Excellence Group that spearheaded the Six Sigma methodologies.
Master Of Business
Marketing/Business Associate Resume
Headline : To obtain a career position protecting the security of medical records to ensure that confidentiality is maintained; compiling, processing, and maintaining medical records of Hospital's patients in a manner consistent with medical, administrative, ethical, legal, and regulatory requirements of the health care system; processing, maintaining, compiling, and reporting patients' information for health requirements and standards.
Skills : Microsoft, Paragon Registration.
- Process and input patient admission and discharge documents.
- Review records for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with regulations.
- Compile, transcribe and maintain patients' medical records.
- Identify, compile, abstract and code patient data, using standard classification systems.
- Release information to persons and agencies according to regulations.
- Plan, develop, maintain and operate a variety of health record indexes and storage and retrieval systems to collect, classify, store and analyze information.
- Managed invoices and billing as well as scheduling appointments and providing administrative support.
Business Associate/Assistant Resume
Headline : Highly driven credit, A/R, A/P, and collections professional with a verifiable record of accomplishment spanning more Than 7 years. Quick thinking, and recognized as a results-oriented and solution-focused individual.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Administrative.
- Followed customers from the loan application to closing, providing services, support and follow-up.
- Assessed and gathered required data and completed loan process.
- Filed documents to perfect collateral position.
- Assured accuracy of loan paperwork within the banking system.
- Assisted customers with operating line of credit payments and advances.
- Reviewed existing customer services to determine additional needs.
- Maintained Nurses' census board, updated all applicable systems and compiled information Admitted and discharged patients Scheduled tests and medical procedures.
- Confirmed appointments Completed patients' charts, audited for required documents, compiled deficient data and worked with physicians to finalize.
Business Associate/Executive Resume
Headline : A position where can develop skills, work as a team player and learn new things. A job position with a growth-oriented company that offers challenging responsibilities and the potential for advancement.
Skills : Excellent Written And Verbal Communication Proficiency.
- Assisted in the analysis, investigation, and research supporting the needs of organizational financial planning and performance.
- Gathered and analyzed financial information on costing, pricing, expenses, and revenue.
- Coordinated, supported and monitored budget processes for monthly financial closings.
- Evaluated submitted profit and loss accounts for business area presentational compliance.
- Examined budget estimates for efficiency, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations.
- Contributed to presentations for management teams.
- Conducted revenue and expense analysis for project start-ups to ensure productivity Assist in visual merchandising for the store by organizing and arranging products.
Bachelor Of Science
Business Associate/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Highly motivated team player with a mature, positive attitude and passion to meet the challenges and opportunities of a business seeks challenging and dynamic environment within the financial services industry.
Skills : Excellent written and verbal communication Proficiency.
- Sort, retrieve, pack and ship merchandise orders that were received through the company website or over the phone.
- Answer phones and assist customers wishing to place an order or gather information on merchandise.
- Receive incoming shipments of merchandise and ensure that the quantity and quality of the merchandise is accurate.
- Properly price and stock merchandise on the showroom floor.
- Accurately place shipping labels on packages and sort packages by shipping carrier.
- Maintain a quality appearance of the store (restocking, cleaning, trash removal and product placement).
- Communicate effectively with fellow employees regarding customers, merchandise, shipping/receiving or any miscellaneous issues.
- Maintain a positive relationship with fellow employees.
Business Associate Resume
Summary : Over 20 years of experience in Healthcare in the area of finance and pharmacy. Strong work ethic teamed with superior leadership skills contributing to continuous growth and increasing responsibility. Demonstrated ability to establish rapport and credibility with diverse groups ranging from office support to top-level executives.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Management, Compliance, Auditing.
- Successfully developed and executed the accounts receivable processes for the new line of business of outpatient retail pharmacy with an annual revenue cycle of $16 million.
- Responsible for balancing cash receipts and preparing bank deposits.
- Reconciled bank statements and insurance remittance advices.
- Verified the accuracy of all billing information before electronic adjudication or manual claim submission.
- Worked with third-party payers in re-processing billings and resolving collection issues.
- Assisted Financial Analyst with the customization of various financial reports for month end close.
- Verified and submitted revenue reports to Corporate Accounting to assure accurate and timely month-end close.