Supply Chain Consultant Resume
Summary : Supply Chain Analyst with extensive experience in data modeling, systems implementation, systems validation, data analysis, data mapping, and business process analysis and development.
Skills : SQL, Excel, Tableau, Project Management, Process Improvement.
- Achieved 70% utilization rate, increasing company revenue over $150K.
- Developed New Product Introduction Process for Nortel Networks, reducing new product lead-time by 40%.
- Coordinated and instructed i2 SRM Boot Camp training, leading to increased practice productivity and faster deployment of resources.
- Designed and implemented relational data model for Permanente Pharmacy Product Catalog (CSM and Product Sourcing), which improved data management and control of pharmacy ordering.
- Configured and automated Motorola item catalog search and reporting functions, resulting in a 50% increase in ordering productivity (DKM).
- Helped implement tracking technologies within Monsanto's multimillion transportation network Conducted market research on potential tracking technology alternatives including Real-Time GPS, EDI, and Event Management Systems.
- Designed implementation and training procedures for internal end-users, presented project to senior leadership.
Sr. Supply Chain Consultant Resume
Summary : Possess a comprehensive background in property management, distribution, budget management, and supply chain management. Managed large distribution projects and operations. Proven ability to identify, analyze, and translate complex logistics operational contracts and funding budget requirements.
Skills : Proficient in MS Office. Experience learning company specific systems
- Assisted the Georg Fischer team on the Blazemaster Process Improvement project to reduce the unit manufacturing cost by 5% through increase in production rates.
- Mentored a team of students to develop an Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) system for better capacity utilization to implement lean culture.
- Analyzed the supply chain process to identify inefficiencies and improved service levels to the customers by 10%.
- Performed inventory analysis and provided recommendations to rebalance the inventory to optimum level by 16% reduction in finished goods inventory.
- Analyzed and segmented material received at the warehouse based on several criteria such as storage method, space required, types of commodities and usage.
- Built a warehouse space demand vs storage capacity model in Microsoft Excel to calculate space requirements and evaluated multiple segmentation scenarios.
- Developed a phased implementation plan for consolidation of facilities with a parts delivery plan and provided a detailed facility AutoCAD layout.
Jr. Supply Chain Consultant Resume
Summary : Comprehensive and coolest internships, students are welcomed into a unique corporate culture and exposed to a plethora of projects, activities and professional development opportunities.
Skills : Purchasing, Inventory, Research, CRM, Negotiations, Customer Services, Materials Management, Supervisor, Project Management, Compliance, EDI, Strategic And Analytical.
- Managed and supervised 3-4 in-house staff at each location Redesigned warehouse shelves.
- Standardized all items to read the same Design inventory control processes and strict accountability for purchases.
- Developed composed, designed: forms, purchasing manuals, and reports.
- Assisted in implementing sourcing strategies to ensure sustainable cost savings, and best value.
- Managed a team of six to identify weaknesses in the farms supply chain.
- Demonstrated efficient use of models and statistical software.
- Identified three categories to reduce costs, including labor, fuel, and maintenance.
Supply Chain Consultant/Analyst Resume
Summary : Contributed valuable experience and resource connections within industry to accomplish special projects and goals. Built strong team environments, utilizing leadership experience to bring members together and accomplish common goals.
Skills : Management, Manufacturing, Manager, Project Management, Purchasing Consultant, Purchasing VP.
- Worked in a team group that will be implementing a much defined process flow for working with suppliers.
- Trained others and assisting planners in completion of Materials Agreements with suppliers.
- Detailed review of the inputs and outputs of a process that is employed to assess how the available quantity of a product is affected by changes in demand, input factors and production techniques.
- Make key policy decisions by manufacturing business managers since it gives them insight into how shifts in production are likely to influence market supply.
- Developed a process plan including people, resources, equipment, and floor space as requested Plans flow of materials through departments and assist to develop physical layout of machines Interfaces with internal customers to ensure deadlines are met.
- Establisheed or adjusted work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Recommended measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and to enhance the overall quality of the product.
Supply Chain Consultant III Resume
Headline : Successfully managed supply chain improvement projects employing techniques to optimize the supply base. Proficient in strategic sourcing, negotiations, risk mitigation and compliance as an individual contributor and/or leadership role.
Skills : Strong Desktop Skills In MS Office, Financial, Project,.
- Provided supply expertise in Sourcing, Subcontracts Management and Procurement functionality and effectiveness for clients of Resources on a project basis.
- Met with client principals to define the SOW and include specific remediation steps to pass CPSR and/or regulatory audits.
- Reviewed internal/external dependencies and deliverables to insure engagement is a success.
- Primarily engaged in the oil and gas industries on a project basis.
- Proactive leadership with the client to identify and record risk leading to a refined SOW and thus a clear scope with deliverables to achieve the client's desired outcome.
- Performed client root cause analysis where procurement files/systems were not compliant to organizational processes.
- Tailored client audits to insure compliance and approval for CAS, ISO and Procurement systems.
Bachelor Of Science
Supply Chain Consultant II Resume
Headline : Over the past 16 years, held a variety of operations and supply chain roles including Manufacturing Manager, Materials Manager, Lean Leader, Sourcing Leader, and Supplier Quality Engineer.
Skills : Project Management, Excel, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, SQL, Analytics.
- Verified accuracy of billing data and revise any errors.Prepare itemized statements, bills, or invoices and record amounts due for items purchased or services rendered.
- Performed bookkeeping work, including posting data or keeping other records concerning costs of goods or services or the shipment of goods.
- Operated typing, adding, calculating, or billing machines.
- Answered mail or telephone inquiries regarding rates, routing, or procedures.
- Resolved discrepancies in accounting records.
- Contacted customers to obtain or relay account information.
Supply Chain Consultant I Resume
Summary : To enhance productivity through creative problem solving. Goal orientated, results driven with a strong ability to adapt quickly and effectively. Motivated self-starter with great analytical skills who has had notable success managing a broad range of supply chain functions.
Skills : Logistics, Inventory.
- Implemented, trained and managed a 30 user EDI/ERP software which processed all orders for a client.
- Evaluated work flow and operations results, take corrective actions and establish process controls, set key performance indicators with financial and inventory reports to prioritize cost cutting opportunities.
- Analyzed and evaluated the effectiveness of the logistic operations involving the ship windows for inbound and outbound freight.
- Recommended strategies to improve performance factors and cost efficiency for 3PL's.
- Ability to get results through achieving organizational goals with a focus on meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
- Collaborated with management to develop an I.T.
- Reviewed documents such as purchase orders, sales tickets, charge slips, or hospital records to compute fees or charges due.
Supply Chain Consultant/Manager Resume
Summary : Manager of Materials driven to manage cost and establish strategic, mutually beneficial partnerships and relationships with users, suppliers and service providers. Builds and retains high performance teams by hiring, developing and motivating skill professionals.
Skills : Purchasing, Inventory Management, Operations Management, Implementation.
- Implemented supply chain modules of MAS90 Software.
- Redesigned Supply Chain going from a manual to electronic processes.
- Trained employee's at five facilities on new software, processes and procedures.
- Increased reorder efficiencies, decreased inventory reorder times by 50%.
- Increased inventory accuracy by 20% with monthly cycle count program saving over $50K after the first year of implementation of these processes.
- Eliminated manual purchase order process, increased material on order and back order visibility 100%.
- Redesigned warehouses using bin locating system, decreased order pulling, stocking and cycle count times.
Lead Supply Chain Consultant Resume
Summary : Experienced, deadline-oriented analyst with exceptional skills in problem solving and process improvement. Air Force veteran, team leader with strong written and verbal communication skills who is comfortable working independently or with others.
Skills : Team Building And Management, Inventory Management, Quote Management.
- Evaluated and implemented Oracle as the company's ERP inventory reporting system and Supply Planning system.
- Implemented Supply Chain strategies for inventory control management.
- Increased Inventory Accuracy by 40% implementing process for BOM structure reviews, part set up and sourcing.
- Implemented receiving processes in for both on and off site operations.
- Designed and implemented an MRP data collection and process control system.
- Improved Efficiency of Supply Chain organization by establishing clear goals and metrics.
- Implemented processes to help track efficiency and highlight milestones.
Bachelor Of Business
Supply Chain Consultant Resume
Objective : Seeking a challenging position to add value and contribute knowledge and technical skills in the field of Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering.
Skills : Logistics, Sales.
- Performed contract work as a project manager and buyer for housing projects.
- Performed procurement responsibilities, aligned subcontractors to keep housing build on target.
- Scheduled material in line with job status.
- Negotiated purchasing agreements and purchase orders with suppliers.
- Prepared contracts for specialized trade workers, in compliance with union guidelines.
- Able to keep construction starts and completion on target 96% of the time.
- Performed some purchasing contract work with Quantum3D.