Lead Investigator Resume
Objective : Over 22 years of supervisory experience. Within the last three years of career, considered an executive member of management. Professional, promote team concept, cost conscientious and have excellent communication skills. Handled extreme crisis situations, while achieving positive results.
Skills : Background Investigations, Surveillance, Research, Reporting.
- Independently conducts investigations into criminal and non-criminal cases pursuant to Agency legislation and regulations, and general policies and procedures.
- Conducts comprehensive research and analysis of cases to determine the applicable laws and the implementing regulations which were violated; and the proof required to support such cases and methods of obtaining them.
- Determines the most effective manner for planning, developing, and conducting investigations and the additional resources required.
- Plans, coordinates, and initiates contacts with Federal, State, Local and other key officials related to matters under investigation for the purpose of obtaining facts, signed statements, explanation of actions.
- Learns the sequence of events and background or related information that may be required.
- Plans and conducts interviews with suspects, witnesses, and informants in case development.
- Plans and administers the oath during affidavits; serves search warrants and subpoenas; searches crime scenes for evidence; and participates with other law enforcement agencies as required.
Sr. Lead Investigator Resume
Summary : Retired law enforcement professional with nearly twenty years of combined experience to include various Loss Prevention and Security positions. A strong background in Psychology and the ability to communicate with the public effectively both personally and in writing. Received numerous accolades from the public for service above and beyond.
Skills : Field Training Officer, Microsoft Word.
- Supervised other officers on shift to ensure their compliance with city, county, and state codes and regulations.
- Duties included but not limited to handling all Internal Affairs issues.
- Opened, closed, and investigated numerous misd.and felony cases.
- Worked patrol whenever needed.
- Taken part in daily briefings.
- Generated and approved reports.
- Implemented policies and procedures.
- Ensured effective support of other officers, as well as ensure good public relations demonstrated to execute, achieve, and maintain a friendly environment for officers and the public.
Jr. Lead Investigator Resume
Objective : To secure a long term career in a growing company, with opportunity for advancement.Investigative oversight includes wrongdoing by applicants, grantees, contractors, or by Agency employees in the performance of their official duties; and investigations of violations.
Skills : Management Experience, Leadership Development, Team Building, Recruiting.
- Kept computer system updated with protective orders in progress and completed.
- Investigated domestic violence incidents to determine if a valid case of abuse was committed, and charge suspect accordingly if deemed necessary.
- Worked closely with Family Victim Advocates and court systems, to ensure safety of victims.
- Participated in local, state and nationwide training sessions to educate and be educated on family violence and abuse.
- Worked with local, state, and federal agencies on domestic violence compliance violations.
- Helped several abused and at risk individuals extract themselves from the abuser.
- Built solid cases utilized to prosecute abusers.
- Worked closely with the Family Victim Advocates group to improve outreach programs in efforts to reduce abuse, and improve awareness.
Lead Investigator I Resume
Objective : Functioning as the Senior Investigator, will be assigned to the Office of Investigations and Enforcement within the Office of General Counsel of the Department of Public Service (DPS). Reporting to the Chief Investigations, the incumbent will manage their own caseload while supervising subordinate Investigators.
Skills : Investigations, Excel, Sales.
- Assigned to Operation Falcon Felon Round-Up and deputized as a Special Deputy.
- Assisted in arresting dangerous felons in the state of Georgia.
- Exceeded national average for convictions in all offense categories.
- Authored, conducted and served search and seizure warrants for all types of cases.
- Developed and maintained records for informants for personal, property, and drug crimes.
- Performed a wide variety of enforcement and regulatory investigative activities, pursuant to Public Service Laws and the regulatory obligations of DPS, in order to gather information and report facts.
- Supervised investigative staff and managing the caseload of the office.
Lead Investigator II Resume
Headline : International experience in urban & regional planning, education, governance, media as well as not-for-profit and project management. Experience in urban & regional planning, infrastructure & utility policy, community development, and civil society/not-for-profit management. Interests include infrastructure & utility planning, land use/development review, educational media, water/natural resources planning, technical writing & editing, and project management.
Skills : Project Management. Technical Writing, Scriptwriting,.
- Serve as a country team leader on a social marketing research effort addressing the issue of L1-L2 literacy instruction, this serving as a pre-launch activity for the Ghana's National Literacy Acceleration Program/NALAP.
- Works with Lead Technical Consultant to complete the development of questionnaires and in-field research guides.
- Assists in training research team members.
- Serves as the local project manager by supervising research assistants, authoring in-field reports, overseeing in-field data compilation and collation, and managing questionnaire administration.
- Assists Lead Technical Consultant with data analysis and the completion of the final report.
- Develops a pre-launch attitudinal and behavioral change document that helped inform social marketing strategizing pertaining to the launch of Ghana's National Literacy Acceleration Program/ NALAP Skills Used Questionnaire design.
- Reviews assigned cases and complaints from the public to determine the section of law, rule or regulation that applies and to identify the issues and the types of information needed.
Lead Investigator III Resume
Summary : Lead Investigator will respond to incidents, gather documentation and information, report to the appropriate parties, determine root causes, and collaborate with the Maintenance of Way (MOW) Department to recommend feasible corrective action plans to improve safety programs, policies, and procedures
Skills : Stata, Microsoft Office, Oral Communication.
- Reviewed and conducted pre-employment background investigations.
- Scheduled and escorted applicants for the pre-employment drug screening.
- Planned, coordinated and supervised the protection and escort detail for the District of Columbia City Council, their families and guest, and the Cities Attorney General during the 56th Presidential Inauguration.
- Provided protection and security escorts for city officials upon request.
- Conducted internal investigations of members of the Protective Services Division and employee of the Department of Real Estate Services.
- Conducted criminal investigations and assisted officer with more difficult investigations.
- Conducted investigations (criminal and internal) within various agencies of the District Government.
- Worked in conjunction with the Metropolitan Police Intelligence Unit, conducting threat assessments.
- Worked in conjunction with Metropolitan Police Detectives Investigating Drug Diversion Cases.
Asst. Lead Investigator Resume
Objective : More than 10 years of successful experience as an intelligence and investigative professional in both the public and private sector. With recognized strengths in building relationships, problem-solving, trouble shooting, project management, interviewing, analytics, forward thinking, and coordination of large training events and plans.
Skills : Critical Thinking, Project Management, Public Speaking, Published Investigations, Quality Assurance, Compliance, Sales.
- Supervises a team of 6 individuals for physical security and investigations.
- Conducts complex investigations to ensure compliance of federal and state law, company policy and financial integrity standards.
- Conducts interviews that focused on witness and subject statements in order to ascertain facts and situational knowledge of multiple given situations.
- Responsible for writing and reviewing in-depth investigation reports submitted to law enforcement for prosecution.
- Gains knowledge and experience in conducting financial investigations specializing in fraud and elder abuse.
- Responsible for writing and reviewing in-depth analytical reports for the company's executive team and board members.
- Responsible for writing Umpqua Bank's fraud policy that is now being utilized.
- Mentors multiple junior-level associates on investigative procedures and tactics.
Associate Lead Investigator Resume
Headline : Lead Investigator with a proven record of success in ensuring integrity and compliance in high level investigations. Special expertise in the investigation of healthcare fraud. Utilize communication, organizational, analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills to ensure that all aspects of the investigative process, from complaint to trial, are efficient, effective and completed in a timely manner.
Skills : Criminal Justice, Corrections, Investigations.
- Supervised staff of 16 investigators and investigative specialists with a focus on coaching, training and the creation of quality referrals to law enforcement.
- Served as a liaison between the company and the state of Illinois Medicaid Fraud Division in order to coordinate efforts to put together very strong fraud cases for prosecution which led to millions of dollars returned to the Medicare Trust Fund and multiple incarcerations.
- Led staff to consistent achievement of 100% on company's quality reviews.
- Created efficiencies which led to quicker decision making, stronger fraud referrals and the elimination of the wasting of limited resources.
- Facilitated meetings with staff, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Service (CMS), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Office of the Inspector General (OIG), Assistant United States Attorney's Office (AUSA), Illinois Medicaid, and multiple Facilitators of the Medicare Program.
- Created new and updated procedures to create greater efficiency and effectiveness.
- Conducted training for company employees, law enforcement and other facilitators of the Medicare and Medicaid Programs on the regulations and policies of the Medicare Program, the investigative process employed, and the multiple data reports that we created which led to more complete referrals and more successful prosecutions.
- Reduced workload by at least 20% each year through coaching and training of staff and timely completion of required actions.
- Created development plans for staff that led to reduction in number of cases and increase in quality of work.
Lead Investigator/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Being in the Investigator field for almost 10 years, have an extensive security background with a security guard license. Certified in loss prevention, the use of handcuffs, and use of force, fireguard training and the knowledge of the five steps it takes to make an apprehension, confident in leading, motivating and influencing a team, speaking publicly, and establishing and evaluating priorities.
Skills : Inventory Control, Investigations, CCTV.
- Utilized CCTV and sales floor observation to identify, apprehend or deter shoplifting activity.
- Worked surveillance on the sales floor focusing on attention to detail to identify potential external and internal theft opportunities.
- Conducted weekly audits and meetings to ensure safety and store policy and procedures are being met.
- Electronically prepared, reviewed and completed reports relative to all theft incidents, merchandise recoveries, accident investigations, audits and all other shortage programs.
- Represented the company to law enforcement and testify in criminal and civil court during the prosecution of shoplifters.
- Responsible for development of the schedule for a team of 10 to ensure that the store is properly covered.
- Conducted all New Employee Orientation classes, as well as individual training sessions.
- Familiarized myself with all Saks Fifth Avenue IT applications such as APIS, Electronic Journal, C- SMART, Point of Sale, etc...
Lead Investigator Resume
Summary : Chemist with excellent communication (verbal/ writing) in all levels and with over thirteen (13) years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry (solid and parenteral) is a self-starter, team worker oriented and with vast knowledge on: Manufacturing Investigation Report (Manufacturing, Packaging Engineering), Change Control, Batch Record Review, Validation (IQ,OQ,PQ), Data Analysis, Line Clearance and Annual Product Review (APR). Has been exposed to environment under FDA deviation process and consent decree.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Initiates event and conduct investigation using root cause analysis and review root cause trending for manufacturing, packaging of syringe (injectable) products according to procedure.
- Involves subject matter experts (SME) in aseptic process, as applicable based on the type of the event.
- Routes the investigation to QA personnel for review and approval.
- Assesses whether or not an impacted batch can continue processing.
- Analyzes scope of the event in regard to impact on products, lots, materials, equipment, systems, and areas identified as part of the investigation.
- Collaborates in the event classification as ER only or migrate the event to a Quality Assurance.
- Reports investigation Level I or Level II investigation.
- Reviews and analyzes any relevant information based on scope of the investigation.
- Identifies corrective and Preventive Action as required and assure that actions are established and put in place and to stop a trend from continuing.