Executive Pastry Chef Resume
Summary : Creative and passionate Executive Pastry Chef with 27 years of experience and education in a broad range of specialty baking techniques, dessert creation, menu preparation and management seeks to advance his culinary skills in a creative, fast paced pastry environment. Proven dedication to product and ability to exceed customer expectations. Competent in business operations with a background encompassing staff supervision, inventory control, and food safety standards.
Skills : Setting Tables Of Proper, Flatware And Plate Setting And Napkin Folds.
- Supervises pastry staff of 50 and adheres to guidelines stated by department and company.
- Assigns tasks to pastry cooks and bakers as required.
- Upholds maximum standards of food quality at all stages of pastry production of more than 6000 pieces of artisan goods.
- Maintains and supervises inventory and all bakery supplies as necessary.
- Completes, oversee and sign all purchase requisitions.
- Monitors and maintains inventory costs in alliance with allocated budget resulting in a 20% annual sales increase.
- Coordinates and inspects pastry project racking and accountability of assigned areas.
- Supervises routine operations of pastry shop and outlets to ensure guests are served as best as possible.
- Instruments in the creation of new food products to gain and retain clientele.
Jr. Executive Pastry Chef Resume
Objective : Executive Pastry Chef to continue education and experience, and to follow learning path as well as passion. Deep desire to move up and work for a well-known, nationwide, company in order to learn more and gain new experiences.
Skills : Creativity, Cooking, Management.
- Assist in planning, coordinating, and directing a food service restaurant operation relating to pastries and desserts.
- Research current trends for pastries and desserts.
- Assist in the development and standardization of recipes.
- Order and requisition food and supplies in accordance with established specifications.
- Practice good public relations with club members and guests.
- Provide adequate information to food service units regarding menu changes.
- Prepare recommendations for improvements in restaurant procedures necessary to maintain an efficient operation and good customer relations.
- Oversee the service standards as they relate to the restaurant, special events, and banquets.
- Supervise all pastry assistants.
Sr. Executive Pastry Chef Resume
Summary : More than twenty years of progressively responsible Executive Pastry Chef experience as a dynamic, resourceful and skilled Executive Chef with a proven success record in both fine dining and catering. Associate of Occupational Studies in Culinary Arts from The Culinary Institute. Supervised a staff of 40 to prepare as many as 5,000 meals per day.
Skills : Cooking, Management, Creativity.
- Managed the bakery of Class A 500 room hotel providing baked goods including artisan slices of bread, fine desserts and pastries, afternoon tea, ice creams and sorbets, morning pastries, petit fours, and more, to several restaurants, room service, for banquets, weddings, and business meetings for up to 500 guests.
- Maintained food costs, high employee morale, open communication with the executive chef, food, and beverage, and waitstaff.
- Met twice a month with bakery staff, once a month with managers, and every day with executive chef in order to maintain a smooth operation.
- Introduced the use of all fresh and basic ingredients removing ALL mixes, imitation additives, and fake food.
- Implemented a program that focused on traditional methods and techniques to provide the freshest, purest tasting, and visually spectacular menu choices to guests.
- Demonstrated the required skills of the craft at an expert level of proficiency.
- Planned and developed menus for the hotel considering factors such as product availability, service cost, marketing conditions, the number to be served, seasonal factors, etc. and to establish and maintain appropriate food portions with respect to the hotel’s pricing policy.
Executive Pastry Chef I Resume
Objective : To obtain a Executive Pastry Chef position to attain a high level of performance in work production and quality utilising 25 years of experience in bakery and management.
Skills : Operations, Management.
- Develop and maintain Specialty Pastry Packages.
- Presented new menu items on a regular basis at tastings with the culinary team, menu meetings, and in-house tasting events.
- Maintained open communication with the production team and Executive Chef of quality standards.
- Directed and oversaw the pastry and baking functions of the kitchen, including menu development, inventory and purchasing supplies.
- Supervised and motivated a staff of approximately ' employees.
- Implemented effective work schedules designed to produce high work productivity and work quality.
- Maintained proper control of the assigned budget by maintaining the labor and food costs on a daily basis.
Executive Pastry Chef II Resume
Headline : To bring my 27 years of experience as a Chef to your company. With 4 major restaurant opening on the strip, high volume, and 4 years of culinary union experience. And 15 years of Nevada health department knowledge.
Skills : Inventory Management, Management Experience, Ordering.
- In charge of the pastry commissary kitchen with 11 employees.
- Research and development of new pastry menu for the 3 stores the catering department, wholesale accounts representing 6 "Balducci's" store and catering hall.
- Organize items for event off-premises and plated desserts, wedding cakes, pastry tasting, pastry demonstrations.
- Order cost control and analysis of all recipes.
- Decorate and custom decoration with rolling fondant, sugar work, and chocolate work.
- Set up of corporate buying program.
- Organize the daily production and overall respect of the guidelines set by Debra Ponzek and myself.
- Develop of full line of frozen pastries for wholesale account geared toward restaurant, hotel and country club.
Executive Pastry Chef III Resume
Summary : Pastry Chef will work closely with the Chef de Cuisine to design the dessert menu, as well as the weekly tasting menu. Ability to manage a fast-paced and intense environment during both prep and service is a must.
Skills : Chocolate decor, inventory management, supervisor leadership, team building.
- Included seasonal menu changes, costing, and management of bakery and pastry teams; hired and trained and retrained the staffs; as well as help with front of the house training; aside from oversee day-to-day service operation, daily production, etc.
- Handled all the dessert production and executions, for multi-function facilities at the Getty Center and Getty Villa.
- Coordinated for internal and external events, customized menus and recipes development for each exhibition opening, seasonal promotion amenities, special requests including all dessert for events, meeting, catering, and banquets.
- Responsible for an exceptional experience for customers by creating a fun, interactive learning environment that inspires the home chef.
- Provided direction and feedback to the culinary staff during classes to ensure successful classroom operations and an outstanding, educational experience for customers.
- Helped drive retail sales by highlighting products from future classes and special events during and after classes.
- Joined the opening team for a brand new exclusive downtown dining.
- Involved with concept creation, kitchen layout and structure, menu and recipes development, training manual, hired and trained the kitchen staff; as well as help with front of the house training; aside from overseeing day-to-day service operation, daily production, etc.
Asst. Executive Pastry Chef Resume
Objective : Accomplished, award-winning Pastry Chef with extensive experience in the food & beverage industry - a five-star hotel, an international bed & breakfast and several pastry shop businesses & restaurants. Experience also includes teaching at prestigious culinary schools. Expertise in high quality scratch-based pastry items, including viennoiseries, specialty cakes, desserts & breads.
Skills : Gluten Free Baking And Plated Desserts, Vegan And Dairy Free Baking And Plated Desserts, Wedding Cakes, Fine Dining Plated Desserts.
- Hired to revamp retail/wholesale desserts, bread & viennoiserie items for the bakery deli & new American bistro restaurant.
- Customized specialty cakes/wedding cakes/unique desserts for customers, VIP clients & special large events.
- Planned seasonal menus.
- Oversaw quality control, costing & inventory management.
- Served as liaison with purveyor & wholesale accounts.
- Managed social media.
- Created highly successful line 50+ seasonal desserts, cookies, pies, bread & viennoiseries for bakery deli & new American bistro restaurant, contributing to 20% of overall sales in the first year.
Associate Executive Pastry Chef Resume
Headline : To obtain a hands-on Executive Pastry Chef position that optimises unique skill set and creative talents. To work in a cooperative environment dedicated to excellence.
Skills : Cooking, Management.
- Produced of top quality pastries, breads and event cakes for a high volume restaurant and full service bakery/cafe.
- Hired, trained supervised of up to 10 pastry cooks.
- Designed and developed products and recipes.
- Tracked production, costs and sales.
- Doubled bakery sales within the first year by improving quality and variety of products.
- Continued increase in sales each year.
- Established of very successful miniature dessert menu for restaurant.
- Used From scratch baking of breads, cakes, tarts and desserts.
- Produced of wedding and event cakes.
Lead Executive Pastry Chef Resume
Summary : Have combined culinary baking and pastry arts, and business education with applied field experience. Management skills, formula creation, instructed new employees.
Skills : Culinary Management Certified, Research and Development for culinary and kitchen design.
- Created all ala carte desserts, brunch pastries, and party dessert platters.
- Responsible for food cost analysis, menu development, oversight and implementation of pastry production.
- Responsible for training and oversight of 4 employees.
- Prepared all production lists.
- Worked in synergy with the Director of Food and Beverage in ensuring that the division goals in terms of pastry and service quality.
- Ensured that sanitation standards as set forth by The Peninsula and the state are in compliance as well as the cleanliness and neatness of the kitchen.
- Awared of the market trends and source out the best available products depending on the season.
Executive Pastry Chef Resume
Summary : Pastry Chef requires an individual to be professional and of a positive attitude, polite with excellent communication skills. Maintains a neat professional uniformed appearance and observes personal cleanliness rules. The Pastry Chef is responsible for all pastry/dessert production for the dining rooms and functions at the club. Develops pastry-related recipes and ingredient purchase specifications. Creates pastry items for club events such as buffets and receptions.
Skills : Purchasing,inventory, Management.
- Performed goal setting, motivation/ discipline of employees, labor expense control, control of general expenses and resolving guest-related issues in accordance with the company goals.
- Handled all functions regarding food and beverage services which include restaurant Coordinate, direct and manage the restaurant operation to achieve maximum profitability, ensure guest satisfaction, protect the financial aspects of the business and maintain the building.
- Directed and managed property operations to assure optimum performance and continual improvement in the five Key Result Areas (guest service, employees, sales/marketing, property appearance, and profit/financial control).
- Oversaw the guest service function to ensure corrective action is taken to resolve guest complaints and ensure superior guest service is delivered.
- Performed other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Made sure all the staff is proficiently trained to improve service, efficiency and profitability Managed all aspects of purchasing, vendor relations, customer service, food preparation.
- Responsible for schedules, food/labor cost and other operational expenses of the pastry shop.