Zone Leader Resume
Objective : Zone Leader is to use vast experience, specifically in the workforce, in future endeavors; but to acquire endless more knowledge and experience along the way.
Skills : Spanish, Cashier, Receptionist.
- Worked with trailers securing side skirts onto the trailer.
- Worked with impact drill, grinder, power drill, and using a tape measurer.
- Gone underneath the trailer to make sure the bolts are tightly secured.
- Installed side blinking lights onto the side, testing to make sure they work.
- Moved trailers in and out of the building using the truck lift.
- Repaired the welds on the trailer that have not been fixed.
- Read blueprint to get the line set up for the next order. Made sure everyone is in their right spot for the line to move properly.
Sr. Zone Leader Resume
Summary : To obtain a full time Zone Leader position and utilize experience, knowledge, skills and abilities for the successful completion of each duty.
Skills : Communication, Management.
- Assisted in the operations and basic function of the department under the guidance of the production supervisor.
- Utilized general assembly skills in the department as required to prepare products for other departments stock replenishment and customer specific shipment per daily stock lists and customer sale orders.
- Directed departments team members as required in stock replenishment of components products stored in other departments and notify supervisor of any product deficiencies.
- Maintained workflow in the department as well as notifying the production supervisor of any product flow issues in other areas within the department.
- Met all stated quality levels on product fabricated or prepared.
- Assisted in the training of new employees as required by the supervisor within the employee's areas of expertise or qualified skill level.
- Maintained acceptable attendance performance in accordance with the company attendance policy.
- Complied with all written and stated safety policies and procedures Reported all unsafe practices and violation to immediate supervisor, Director of manufacturing or Human Resources.
- Reported any tooling and/or assembly equipment deficiencies to immediate supervisor.
Jr. Zone Leader Resume
Objective : Production Supervisor focused on producing high quality products that exceed customer expectations and help achieve company production and revenue goals. Over ten year experience in leading a group of 10-15 as a Zone Leader.
Skills : Computer Expertise, Resets, POG, Interpersonal , Customer Service, Schematics, Displays, Stocking, Many More Would Discuss.
- Successfully managed production activities so all orders were shipped on time.
- Investigated and implement ideas for quality improvement, increased productivity and cost reduction.
- Championed quality initiatives.
- Managed documentation of and training on production procedures and work instructions.
- Maintained and communicated daily productivity and shipment reports for all departments.
- Verified that all process control parameters were being documented and followed at all times.
- Procured required manufacturing equipment and parts.
- Planned, directed, coordinated and assigned manpower to meet aggressive production schedules.
- Addressed all personnel issues promptly and professionally.
Zone Leader I Resume
Objective : Motivated and reliable worker/leader with customer service abilities. Successful in managing sales and getting things done. Work well with customers, managers, and fellow colleagues. Team player.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Weight Lifting, Customer Service.
- Led and Guided a group of Missionaries to be the most effective possible.
- Started a task and stay dedicated to it.
- Received an allotted amount of money monthly and use it wisely.
- Helped others find a better solution to life.
- Kept records and information.
- Maintained the confidence of the Mission President, one hundred sixty missionaries, and the people that surrounded me.
- Maintained the annual budget within a three percent margin.
- Grew in people skills.
- Trained the replacement Zone Leader and other Missionaries.
Zone Leader II Resume
Headline : Zone Leader with Fast Food, Retail and Customer Service Experience. Trained in Food Safety and Handling as well. Provide administrative support to business operation by performing processing tasks; including mail sorting, data entry from source documents to a computer base and similar activities associated with the medical profession.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Communicated clearly and positively with co-workers and management.
- Served orders to customers at tables and counter.
- Carefully maintained sanitation, health and safety standards in all work areas.
- Closely followed standard procedures for safe food preparation, assembly and presentation to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Frequently washed and sanitized hands, food areas and food preparation tools.
- Performs general maintenance duties, including mopping floors, washing dishes, wiping counter tops and emptying grease traps.
- Cleaned food preparation areas, cooking surfaces and utensils.
- Maintained a neat, well groomed appearance including impeccable personal hygiene.
- Followed all established restaurant procedures and policies.
Zone Leader III Resume
Summary : To become a great role model and leader for those that are watching, to maintain the necessary characteristic's that are needed such as courage, care, compassion, calmness, and collectiveness as a Zone Leader.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Reviews operations and confer with technical or administrative staff to resolve production or processing problems.
- Develops or implements production tracking or quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, or other operational reports, to detect production problems.
- Rotates through all the tasks required in a particular production process.
- Examines products to verify conformance to quality standards.
- Operates machinery used in the production process, or assist machine operators.
- Observes equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected, and notify operators of any malfunctions.
- Assigns work schedules, following work requirements, to ensure quality and timely delivery of service.
- Inspects work areas or operating equipment to ensure conformance to established standards in areas such as cleanliness or maintenance.
- Trains workers in proper operational procedures and functions and explain company policies.
Asst. Zone Leader Resume
Objective : Early childhood educator seeking employment as a Zone Leader in alternate fields to expand knowledge and opportunities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing.
- Responsible for leading a team of employees in an assigned zone of manufacturing.
- Provides support supervision and leadership to a zone of operators and material handlers to effectively produce a quality product in a timely fashion.
- Performs quality checks on products that are produced and ensure that operators are properly trained on the quality of products.
- Performs color changes by product line as required for production.
- Ensures the safety and productivity of all employees assigned to a zone by upholding company safety and security policies.
- Enables effective communications between shift supervisor and operators.
- Trains all new employees and coach existing employees on product processing procedures and guidelines set forth by the company.
- Maintains a clean and safe work zone in accordance with 5S protocol and housekeeping standards.
- Investigates and reports all performance incidents timely to include injuries, lack of performance etc to supervisor.
Associate Zone Leader Resume
Headline : Zone Leader provide customers with engineered installation and safety solutions, which are easier to design, install and maintain - providing sustainable and superior performance for continuous operation throughout their life span.
Skills : Driver, Manufacturing, Warehouse Management, Distribution, Management, Production, Supervision.
- Assists production supervisors in allocating, coordinating and overseeing shift order and work plan execution within production lines during shifts.
- Provides regular feedback and makes recommendations to management regarding issues within the production line. Including production line organization, shifting priorities and possible critical situations.
- Ensures that operators have materials necessary to complete tasks.
- Assists in training and cross-training of team members.
- Helps management implement staff movements in case of vacations, illnesses, machine outages or shifting priorities. This includes backfilling for team members.
- Serves as leader for shift and works to establish a collaborative environment and resolution of technical/quality problems and logistics issues.
- Reinforces focus on volume, efficiency and on time delivery.
- Ensures the shift operation is run in compliance with health & safety policies and guidelines.
Zone Leader/Executive Resume
Headline : To be gainfully employed using skills have learned. Act as team leader, mission commander or as a direct combatant for special reconnaissance, terminal control and personnel recovery operations.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Plans missions and manage personnel recovery (PR), SERE (survival, evasion, resistance and escape) and control of airspace operations
- Coordinates and conducts reconnaissance, surveillance and terminal control
- Provides air traffic control (ATC) for expeditionary airfields and assault zones
- Ensures personnel recovery and special tactics (ST) teams are organized, trained and equipped
- Develops family engagement activities and connect families to community supports.
- Identifies and reduces barriers to family engagement.
- Serves as liaison in our teen parent co-op child center.
Zone Leader Resume
Headline : Results-oriented self-starter seeking employment with a company that will utilize strong organizational skills and ability to work independently, multi-task and as a team player. Extensive background in Quality Control, tax preparation and customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Team Leadership.
- Connected main wires for harness and installed gear shift during assembly of tractor.
- Installed battery and other components for the battery and gear shift.
- Effectively completed all daily tasks without direct supervision from supervisor.
- Ensured the smooth flow of daily operations.
- Directly reported any on-job incidents to supervisor in a timely manner.
- Ensured quality control of all finished tractor products by inspection upon completion.
- Maintained a safe and clean working environment by complying with company procedures, and rules and regulations.
- Effectively managed members of zone to ensure production standards and quota were met daily.