Admissions Manager Resume
Headline : Highly analytical admissions management professional combining more than 6 years of work in various behavioral health care settings with proficiency in crisis management, leadership and positive client outcomes.
Skills : Electronic Health Record, TIER Client Database, Azzly Client Database
- Provide clinical and administrative oversight as an admissions manager.
- Provide informational sessions for networking opportunities with sub-acute health care provider referral sources.
- Conferring with hospital referral sources regarding treatment services and current bed availability.
- Managing/overseeing intake coordinator, intake therapists, and admissions specialists that conduct the following: pre-screenings on clients to obtain clinical and medical information, bio-psychosocial assessments, therapist-client assignment, and verification of benefits.
- Reviewing pre-screenings, bio-psychosocial assessments, nursing assessments, and collaborating with medical staff to determine client level of care based on medical necessity guidelines.
- Ensuring clients admitted meet insurance carrier medical necessity guidelines and conducting insurance pre-authorization for client recommended level of care.
- Development and utilization of a departmental tracking outcomes system to compare monthly averages of clients scheduled, clients admitted, no-show rates, and discharges.
- Development of a streamline admissions and intake process to accommodate a higher census of clients served.
Heatlhcare Admissions Manager Resume
Summary : Highly organized Admissions Manager with 5 years of Healthcare sales experience. Innovative and attentive to details with outstanding follow-through.
Skills : Medical Terminology, Medical Billing And Coding, Medical Invoicing, Credentialing, Customer Relationship Management, Customer Service, Administrative, Admissions, Recruiting, Management, Assisted Living, Healthcare Benefits, Medical Claims, Medical Authorizations, Telephone, Microsoft Office, Hiring And Training
- Oversee the admission process for new hospice patients, including but not limited to receiving referrals, identifying the legal decision makers, verifying payer information, confirming dme needs, coordinating visits with hospital discharge planners, patients and families, and facility staff, while ensuring standards and policies for completion of the admission visit are followed.
- Oversee in collaboration with clinical management the training on existing standards and procedures while identifying new areas of opportunity for coaching.
- Develop and maintain relationships with community professionals including hospitals discharge planners and case managers, skilled nursing facility administration, and assisted living management.
- Review all new referrals for hospice eligibility, potential aggressive treatments, and helpful information for patient care teams in consult with the medical director and patient care administrators.
- Improved conversion rate from 79% in 2009 to 87% in 2017 (exceeding the company standard) by establishing a process of referral review to determine potential obstacles.
- Established best practices for overcoming objections while at the visit.
- Schedule adjustments to best meet the needs of referral sources and patients.
- Reduced length of intake from 2.4 in 2014 to 2.0 (better than the company standard) in 2017.
Admissions Manager II Resume
Headline : As an experienced administrative and quality assurance professional, I have a proven track record of being extremely organized, dedicated, efficient, analytical, precise, and goal-oriented. I effectively present ideas and bring value to cross-functional teams by providing innate attention to detail, strong interpersonal skills, detailed analysis, and strategic solutions.
Skills : Process Improvement/Efficiency, Skilled In Salesforce/Customer Relationship, Professional Development & Coaching Management, (CRM) Interpersonal Communication, Behavioral Analytics, Certified Document Management, Managed Professional Development
- Utilized consultative sales skills and exceptional attention to detail to ensure quality admission. Experience for roughly 1,000 students on the largest account in the business.
- Managed student administrative documentation to ensure compliance with higher education and university regulations while providing a superior student experience through the start of school.
- Audited roughly 12,000 confidential documents to ensure compliance with ferpa standards, accreditation regulations and university policies with exceptional accuracy.
- Maintained a 78% application to start rate in comparison to an organization average of 65% by managing 1,303 student applicants and starting 1,023 students.
- Responsible for promoting synergy and advance success as a team leader for the most profitable partnership in the entire organization by being the point person for logistical and programmatic details.
- Devised and executed new methods and strategies for exceeding challenging goals.
- Utilized behavioral analytics to customize communication to the specific needs of students and peers.
- Appointed as a learning ambassador to organize a year-long training and development structure for 18.
Admissions Manager - College Resume
Summary : Customer-driven, quality-focused professional with sales and management experience. Demonstrated record in sales, recruiting, training and managing sales teams, and customer focused service. Skilled at identifying and satisfying customer needs. High level of personal and professional integrity.
Skills : Salesforce, Microsoft Office, Mattersight, Behavioral Analytics, Management, Recruiting, Admissions, Customer Relationship Management, Relationship Management, Google Docs, Excel
- Assist director of admissions in communicating weekly and quarterly goals to the rest of the team through various trackers and dashboards. Create action plans with the director of admissions to ensure the team exceeds quarterly goals utilizing trend analysis and forecasting tools. Create productivity benchmarks for each member of the team to ensure consistent production on a daily basis.
- Team lead for retention initiative for first quarter students has led admissions team to exceeding goal for q1 student retention since becoming a leader.
- Help develop and maintain relationships with various businesses in the community; provide information on the college and how a partnership could benefit employees of the business.
- Responsible for the organization and execution of the campus new student orientation on a quarterly basis.
- Respond to phone and web generated inquiries by prospective students and provide answers to questions regarding the college, programs and admissions process.
- Interview prospective students, assessing needs and determining proper degree program placement if qualified through extensive programmatic knowledge.
- Facilitate enrollment process for students, partner with student services for retention initiatives.
- Help train and develop new and continuing program managers, provide feedback and coaching when necessary.
- Project manager for multiple initiatives including new student orientation, criminal justice week and programmatic career paths.
Bachelors in Communications
School Admissions Manager Resume
Summary : Skilled Admissions Manager/ Recruiter with 10+ years experience in developing and cultivating employees to achieve and sustain success whether it be for budgetary goals or the recruitment of individuals to meet the needs of an agency, school or business.
Skills : Verbal communication, written communication, motivating others, foster teamwork, self-motivated, organizational astuteness, coordination, tracking budget expenses, administrative writing skills.
- Develops and strategizes the successful enrollment of approximately 300 students every three months.
- Develops admissions organizational strategies by contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establishes admissions operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Promotes the university and attracts new students by maintaining working relationships with other university departments; working closely with the alumni office and the publications department.
- Maintain continuing flow of quality applicants and transfers to the university by analyzing trends in enrollment and marketing activities, leading activities to continue programs that are effective; modifying programs; presenting new sales strategies for the university recruitment and admission activities.
- Promotes the university nationwide by making presentations and speeches at alumni meetings, high school conferences, and community job fairs throughout the united states.
- Drastically reduced admission processing time which contributed to a 15% yoy growth in student enrollment.
BA Child Development
Senior Admissions Manager Resume
Summary : Over 10+ years of management experience with proven success in training & development, sales/service, recruitment and event planning in the education & call center industries. Highly organized, analytical & strategic problem-solver. Effective in managing multiple projects and initiatives to completion, meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Experienced in full life cycle recruitment process and managing various human resource duties.
Skills : Customer Relations, Microsoft Office, Salesforce, POS, Professional Development, B2B, Sales, Marketing Strategy, Social Media Marketing
- Supervise a team of 13+ admission assistants in meeting the college admissions performance goals.
- Provide leadership in advancing admissions goals ensuring all weekly, quarterly & yearly performance metrics are achieved.
- Deliver accurate information regarding admissions, programs of study and financial aid to prospective students, parents or high school counselors.
- Accountable for the coaching, developing and motivating admissions assistant team.
- Utilize reporting metrics to analyze performance, create development plans and best practices.
- Responsible for the sourcing, hiring, and training of all admission assistants; accountable for all HR duties including performance management activities.
- Co-manage all aspects of scholarship day/open house events to include budgeting, contracts negotiation, space reservations, audio video needs, logistics, itinerary, scheduling of staff & volunteers, room setup, supplies, catering, invitations/announcements, presentations, registration of students and campus tours.
- Utilize and maintain admission databases for reporting measurements and accuracy.
- Participates in various college and departmental events such as graduation and new student orientation.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure communication of recruitment efforts.
BS Business Administration
Admissions Manager - Healthcare Resume
Summary : Healthcare Admissions Manager with a broad knowledge of community-based and residential services available to adolescents and their families. This includes a robust knowledge of Medicaid funding, CSA/FAPT procedures and IACCT. Experienced case manager in fast-paced with meticulous attention to detail. Exceptional analytical and organizational skills, with strong teamwork, leadership and communication abilities.
Skills : Billing, Customer Service, Excel, Medicaid, Microsoft Office
- Oversee admissions department for intercepts therapeutic community homes and baby steps programs licensed by dbhds.
- Interview, train and supervise team of admissions coordinators. Provide daily feedback and guidance.
- Manage daily census for thirteen group homes, 108 beds total, located throughout Virginia. Clients include juvenile sexual offenders, pregnant teens, teen mothers, and clients with multiple mental health diagnoses.
- Process reach referral, assign to an admissions coordinator and provide intensive case management. Each client is assessed in person to determine if they meet criteria for admission then all details of clients transition are coordinated and all paperwork required by dmas and dbhds is completed prior to admittance.
- Complete detailed service specific provider intake assessments (social histories) used for submission to Magellan for Medicaid reimbursement.
- Maintain and update foster focus system daily with client information and contact log.
- Participate in weekly admissions committee meeting with operations and clinical team to staff each case, discuss services and advocate for the client.
- Participate in quarterly business unit review meetings with the executive team to discuss programmatic and operational development.
- Participate in fapt, cpmt, treatment team meetings, sex offender exit panels and substance abuse exit panels with clients prior to placement.
- Market the community homes to potential clients through individual meetings and tours of the program.
Student Admissions Manager Resume
Summary : A seasoned professional with more than10 years of experience in providing counseling services to students and clients looking for admission to academic courses/ developing customized programs. Motivated academic advisor with extensive knowledge of the education system career paths and testing standards.
Skills : Coaching, Leadership, Mentoring, Project Management, Highly developed skills with regards to strategic planning, Launch of new courses, their promotions, and client relationship management.
- Analyzed the applications of prospective students based on standard admission policies.
- Follow-up with parents for any enquiries through direct meetings, live chat, phone, calls, and emails.
- Advised parents about the programs offered, admission procedure, eligibility and costs involved.
- Provided assistance with recruitment activities, student interviews, admission publications and information sessions. Provided assistance to the parents to complete the enrollment formalities.
- Organized orientation programs, educational workshops on the ib (pyp) program for parents.
- Developed innovative communication strategies, recruitment strategies and enrolment plans in coordination with senior management to attract and enroll students.
- Conducted and participated in all recruitment events, open houses, school fairs, information sessions, exhibitions, school visits and off-campus events.
- Maintained and secured database of students information, telephone logs and student feedbacks in order to generate student reports for management whenever required.
- Worked on selecting and designing uniforms for both regular and sport day.
- Developed marketing events/print work for the school to attract more footfall and increase awareness about the school.
BA in Arts
Admissions Manager II Resume
Headline : Goal-oriented manager, dedicated to high levels of customer satisfaction and meeting aggressive business goals. Highly motivated and thorough, I am seeing a employment with a company where I can use my experience and education in healthcare and recruitment to help drive results.
Skills : Telephone, Business Development, CRM, Risk Management, Team Leader, Team Building, Project Coordination
- Meet company and/ or campus admissions goals in each program every month.
- Ensure that representatives complete necessary forms, including daily activity reports.
- Complete all required reports and send to rvpa, campus president, and doa.
- Ensure that representatives obtain student referral leads from all applicants and current students.
- Monitor, track and manage leads using company tracking system guidelines.
- Partner with doa to provide feedback to marketing department to ensure steady lead flow.
- Act with integrity in all situations regardless of circumstance to ensure compliance standards are met.
- Oversee assigned personnel, including work allocation, training and development through feedback and coaching.
- Evaluate performance and make recommendations for individual and team actions.
- Motivate employees to achieve peak productivity and performance through positive energy.
Admissions Manager Resume
Objective : Recruitment expert with extensive experience in retention and relationship management Leader with strong communication, influencing and problem solving skills Comprehensive experience in recruiting, SRP lead management and full-cycle prospecting.
Skills : Salesforce, Sales, Community Outreach, CRM, HubSpot, Marketing
- Increased quantity of students over 200% from summer term to fall term of 2017 by effectively identifying gaps in pipeline management strategy and crafting new messaging campaigns, strategies with the operations team, program managers and the leadership team.
- Improved conversion of applications, appointments, and retention of prospective students by implementing a behavioral analytics model.
- Managed and organized pipeline of several hundred students, leveraging the Salesforce CRM system.
- Achieved successful transition of leading admissions office from Denver.
- Guided more than 400 students through the full cycle recruitment process to begin graduate school.
- Exceeded recruitment goals in online graduate programs with st. Xavier.
- Led team of program managers for online communication platform with the goal of scheduling appointments and answering questions on candidacy.
- Delivered several company-wide presentations on online communication and behavioral analytics due to outstanding performance and improvement in conversion metrics.
MS Organizational Behavior