Bookkeeper Assistant Resume
Summary : Obtained a position where broad skill set, customer orientated personalty and positive attitude will tremedoulsy benefit the work environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Quickbooks.
- Managed inventory of industrial products and components for Atlas Metal Corp.
- Tracked inventory stock and purchase supplies in bulk to maintain a steady workflow.
- Maintained company general ledger in order to track profits and loss accordingly.
- Prepared periodic summaries of transactions including trial balances, worksheets and revenue, and expense statements.
- Handled all aspects of accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll.
- Filed, organized, inventory, and assisted any help that the bookkeeper needed with.
- Refilled meds for patients and also filing paperwork for pharmacy.
Dental Assistant Program
Bookkeeper Assistant I Resume
Objective : Enthusiastic, dependable and willing to accept challenges Self-confident individual with a professional attitude Well organized with excellent planning skills; able to set priorities and implement decisions.
Skills : General Ledger, Journal Entries, Payroll, Bookkeeping.
- Posted of leases, renewal leases, additional, security, repairs, late fees, abatement, star parking, air conditioning, rent reduction.
- Coded them and entered them into the system. Cut 200 checks every week and attach the invoices.
- Talked to property managers and vendors regarding open invoices and get them approved.
- Assisted the Bookkeeper in the preparation of financial statements every month.
- Worked closely with Bookkeeper to ensure all accounts were reconciled accurately, including petty and credit card accounts as well as all bank accounts.
- Reviewed account receivables entered into the database and QuickBooks.
- Followed routing forms to ensure that income is booked accurately according to accounts.
Bookkeeper Assistant II Resume
Headline : Obtain a full time Accounting position in a firm that will utilize Accounting skills and knowledge, towards achieving their goals in maximizing profitability and long term growth.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Quick books.
- Processed personal check, money order, credit card, and secure check payments for internet orders.
- Maintained, updated, and organized confidential customer, employee, and vendor files and spreadsheets.
- Maintained, reviewed, and organized office and kitchen supplies.
- Prepared merchandise inventories and arranging product displays.
- Prepared deposits, entered invoices and sales orders in QuickBooks, Kept track of timesheets.
- Submitted to Paychex applied checks and charges to invoices, kept track of incoming wires from the bank, entered in bills, filing.
- Performed daily reconciliation reports to maintain the accuracy of the cash account, handle daily cash.
- Assisted with invoices, credits, and accounts payable.
Master Of Arts
Bookkeeper Assistant/Representative Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging entry-level position in a public accounting firm with a special interest in corporate tax accounting and auditing.
Skills : Technical Skills, Management.
- Companies managed two rental properties belonging to four owners.
- Helped to do the monthly payments and taxes.
- Developed Excel sheets with the correct calculation of the taxes.
- Relevant corrections and updates for each company.
- Payroll checked and sub-contractors checks for small businesses(our clients) as well as processing Form941 and KW-5 electronic payments.
- Reconciled transactions from Bank Statements to QuickBooks recorded transactions.
- Performed general accounting duties.
Jr. Bookkeeper Assistant Resume
Objective : Seeking responsible full time employment with a progressive organization that offers utilization for professional growth and training.
Skills : Office Equipment, Written Skills.
- Billed all Medicare Part A claims for Rehabilitation Nursing Homestays and follow up for all claims till paid in full.
- Created statements for guarantors if a balance remaining.
- Assisted the Administrator in collection cases, including generating monthly reports and gathering all needed information for the attorney, if needed.
- Assisted the bookkeeper with payroll duties including checking time/hours worked, processed payroll checks, and corrected any problems.
- Assisted in accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Assisted residents and family members with any questions, problems, or concerns with accounts.
- Assisted the Administrator and Assistant Administrator with any office related duties as needed.
Bookkeeper Assistant II Resume
Headline : Self-motivated Accounting Professional with extensive knowledge and demonstrated success in Customer Service, Accounts Payable / Receivable, Collections and Payroll Processing.
Skills : Administrative Support, Sales office manager.
- Computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Operated office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems.
- Checked figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Classified, recorded, and summarized numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers.
- Debited, credited, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using Quickbooks Software.
- Operated 10-key calculators, typewriters, and copy machines to perform calculations and produce documents.
- Calculated, prepared, and issued bills, invoices, account statements, and other financial statements according to established procedures.
Associate Bookkeeper Assistant Resume
Headline : As a former caregiver, bookkeeper, title clerk, and receptionist, possess many valuable qualities that are essential to any company.
Skills : Detail Oriented, Strong Multi-tasking.
- Communicated effectively with finance analyzers to ensure accurate invoicing and billing.
- Designed and managed a Microsoft Access database to record and analyze billable time.
- Managed cash intake/reconciliation and product order placement. Used QuickBooks, Excel, and a variety of custom programs and databases.
- Protected organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Calculated and checked to make sure payments, amounts, and records are correct.
- Sorted out the incoming and outgoing daily posts and answering any queries.
- Processed payments and documents such as invoices, journals, employee.
Lead Bookkeeper Assistant Resume
Headline : Committed and motivated Administrative Assistant/Office Manager with exceptional customer service and decision making skills. Strong work ethic, professional demeanor and great initiative.
Skills : Clinical Works, HMS Health Medical System.
- Greeted customers promptly and responded to questions.
- Processed bank reconciliations and financial reports to verify the practice of proper due diligence.
- Maintained accounts receivable documentation electronically and on paper.
- Processed payroll, electronic deposits, and employee pay adjustments, services, and products.
- Entered sales invoices and data into Quick Books.
- Checked deposit, prepare authorized checks to pay an invoice, process authorized wire payment to the vendor, calculate payroll biweekly.
- Assisted in preparing monthly bank reconciliation.
- Placed Purchasing Order, prepare inventory receiving reports.
Bookkeeper Assistant/Executive Resume
Objective : Detail oriented, hardworking, reliable and trustworthy; understand the importance of a job well done. Enjoy learning possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Management.
- Helped the mother with credit card statements and pay the company's employees.
- Wrote checks or send checks to the bank for her.
- Checked before started working.
- Learned how to write checks, which really comes in handy now.
- Those credit card statements can be very tedious at times.
- Learned how a lot about where the money was being pulled from.
- Checked which really helped me a lot at Disney World.
Bookkeeper Assistant Resume
Objective : Experience in different areas and I'm currently pursuing a higher education in bookkeeping. Helped to people and have fun while doing it.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Communication Skills.
- Responsible for all Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Worked as an assistant to Full Charge Bookkeeper and Controller.
- Responsible for payments to banks when cars were to be paid off.
- Wrote checks to dealers for payments of new cars.
- Input data into spreadsheets and reports.
- Accurately created, organized, and maintained files Preparation of weekly deposits including accounts receivable data entry.
- Reviewed of accounts payable, processing.