Media Specialist Resume
Objective : Converge product planning and system configuration expertise along with development initiatives to drive revenue growth. Launching new products internally and externally to capture new markets and outpace competitors through outstanding client relationships. Strong organizational skills while proficiently multi tasking and providing good verbal/written communication skills.
Skills : Sales & Marketing, Customer Relations, Photography.
- Assisted with identifying, locating, and interpreting information for diverse individuals.
- Offered learning opportunities related to new technologies, use, and production of a variety of different media formats.
- Gave instruction regarding the use of the library media center.
- Created and implemented lesson plans ensuring that skills were taught in a logical sequence for students K-12.
- Planned the library's goals/objectives; managed circulation/cataloging of materials, audio-visual equipment and computers, and access to online resources.
- Effectively used books, Internet and current professional journals to generate effective ideas for library purchases, significantly increasing student interest and participation.
- Reviewed and purchased appropriate, student-centered library materials within allocated budget, ensuring selections were relevant to students' interests and would contribute to academic success.
- Managed all facets of library collection; check out, repair, and prepare books for circulation.
Master Of Education
Multimedia Specialist Resume
Summary : Diligent Media Specialist with 14 years in research and circulation services and 4 years of management and training experience. Library instruction Flexible schedule Collection management organized Library databases and programming Strong oral and written communication Reference materials expertise skills Program development Meticulous attention to detail Microsoft Office proficiency.
Skills : Video Editing - Editing together recorded clips for.
- Planed, prepared and provides instruction in the skills necessary to access information in all formats to ensure optimal student achievement.
- Demonstrated and maintained knowledge of theories, techniques, technology and skills in the field of library information.
- Provided an atmosphere conducive to individual inquiry, small group activities, research, study in support of student achievement.
- Established and maintained a positive collaborative relationship with all stakeholders including staff, students, parents, and community members to ensure an environment conducive to learning.
- Developed and maintains a balanced comprehensive collection of print media, non print media, and technology to support classroom curriculum.
- Assisted teachers and staff in the selection of media for student achievement.
- Trained staff on the use of specialized equipment and/or technology in addition to training on educational software.
- Oversaw and trained staff on copyright policies and procedures.
BA In History
Digital Media Specialist Resume
Summary : Able to connect with people on multiple levels in a friendly yet genuine way. Can work well within a team environment or individually as a proven self-starter. Able to interpret, adapt, and carry out the mission so everyone wins.
Skills : Adobe, Microsoft Office, Articulate, Captivate, Camtasia, Soft Chalk, Online Social Media Management, Articulate and Sound Forge.
- Teach typing, programming and advanced technology skills at the elementary level.
- Utilized state standards, course overviews and planning templates to create rigorous, objective- driven, arts-infused units, lessons and performance tasks weekly for 16 classes.
- Create a focused environment of fairness and respect that encourages students to take risks and strive to reach goals.
- Faculty sponsor of Advanced Technology elective.
- Develop standards-aligned, measurable, ambitious big goals that will increase student opportunities for achievement; assess and track performance against these goals.
- Reflect critically upon teaching experience; identifying areas for further professional development as part of a professional development plan that is linked to grade level, school and network goals.
- Communicate respectfully and thoughtfully with parent/guardians while remaining sensitive to different families' cultures, values and needs.
Social Media Specialist Resume
Objective : Dedicated, resourceful, visionary leader with an outstanding record of possessing dogged determination to find a story and deliver it to the public. Flexible and willing to work long hours when needed. Authored award-winning exposes and believes in protecting the confidentiality of anonymous sources even in the face of tremendous pressure ethics.
Skills : Interpersonal skills ,organizational skills ,customer service, dependable ,desire to learn, desire to improve and energetic.
- Developed and maintained both internal and external websites for all departments departments.
- Advised faculty and staff on LinkedIn best practices and provided assistance with profile editing.
- Assisted in the planning, evaluation, management, development, and improvement of curriculum and instructional activities with the classroom teachers.
- Coordinate and cooperate with the Principal in formulating in-service training programs for teachers within the individual building.
- Assisted in conducting research studies related to the instructional program and other areas of student activities and achievement.
- Created and presented presentations to students and faculty on LinkedIn usage and best practices Manage Facebook campaigns that increase page likes by 500% and 5x engagement week-over-week.
- Increased average Facebook post reach 810% in 2 months.
Master's In Educational
Media Specialist III Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented and hard working office manager with expertise in problem solving and managing daily office functions. An extensive knowledge of AR/AP, Microsoft Excel, Word and QuickBooks software. A solid background in data entry, schedule management and event planning. Afraid of the phone, friendly and welcoming. Easy going and committed to being an valuable team member.
Skills : Writing, video editing, audio editing, scripting, work well with others, independent, leader.
- Coordinate and implement cable television government channel.
- Order high-tech audio/visual equipment and supplies while complying with budget constraints.
- Creatively write, produce, shoot, and edit public service announcements and informational videos.
- Collaborate with other departments to enhance and promote community knowledge by providing services associated with public outreach efforts.
- Broadcast television operations to include managing and operating non-linear editing software.
- Masterfully operate and troubleshoot state-of-the-art audio/visual studio and field cameras and lighting equipment; working knowledge of analog and digital formats.
- Responsible for postproduction work including sound recording, dubbing, and mixing.
- Analyze and perform studies relative to project management while applying principles and techniques.
Vocational In Media
Media Specialist II Resume
Headline : A communications and marketing specialist with a diverse background in social media, project management, online promotions and marketing strategies. I aim to understand each client's unique objectives, industry, and mission. Enjoy creating integrated strategies to develop new/existing customer opportunities, brand/product evolution, and media endorsement.
Skills : Media Relations, USAID Outreach and Communications, Project Management.
- Assists with conceptualizing, creation, and implementation of Snow College marketing efforts with a direct focus on core social media platforms and media relations.
- Supply copywriter content for blog, social media platforms, and print publications.
- Provide video production support for college commercials and informational videos.
- Lead website development and support for all departments on college campus.
- Create and implement online marketing strategies to increase digital brand awareness, support student recruitment efforts, and increased traffic to college website and programs.
- Design and distribute departmental email campaigns and newsletters.
- Lead coordination and production of radio commercials.
- Actively promoted College events and activities for increased awareness and attendance.
Library Media Specialist Resume
Headline : Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work in a fast paced rapidly changing environment. Interface well with all levels of management. Strong ability to listen and synthesize into vision. Ability to handle multiple solutions. Problem-solving with strict timelines.
Skills : Final Cut Pro X, Cinema 4D, Maya, After Effects , Adobe Creative Suite,OS X, Compressor And Encoding Stratagems.
- Editor of live productions and produced content for the city-county government channel.
- Create automation workflows for digital asset management (DAM) - Maintain system components of the production studio such as audio automations, cameras and video encoding servers.
- Administrator: Cisco MXE Media Experience Engine and Digital Media Manager for Digital Signage deployed throughout Jacksonville.
- Design and Branding Jacksonville Transit, Police and Municipal vehicles.
- Creative Catalyst of all still and motion graphics for On-Air content.
- Information Technology projects of low to high complexity in the areas of Infrastructure and Application upgrades.
- Identify and communicate project related information to department leaders - Administer Digital Signage and Media Assets for Mezzanine Archive.
BS In Film
Print And Media Specialist Resume
Objective : Media Specialist is responsible for creating and maintaining a strong online presence for the company. This includes working with the Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing, to set up sales and marketing opportunities, as well as managing online media campaigns.
Skills : Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office.
- Facilitated public inquiries and information in reference to organizational events.
- Liaise with local media representatives to coordinate and run promotional reels and photography.
- Collaborated in the development of talking points and statements for church leadership use to engage local media and interviews.
- Researched briefing material, read books, and speeches for verbal presentations and recommendations to high-level staff officials.
- Summarize key research findings and results about various topics (i.e.public health issues, technology, and current events).
- Provided consultations, technical assistance, and training on program and project implementation.
- Worked with various communicators on specific projects and programs (i.e.
Masters Of Science
Media Specialist/Editor Resume
Headline : Trusted communications professional relied upon to handle a variety of public affairs and strategic communications requirements. Prepared communications plans, advised on responses to media crisis events and media avail-abilities, conducted media training with senior leaders, assessed current media climate, and managed several social media platforms.
Skills : Strong Knowledge and skills of computer applications including Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects Strong knowledge of general camera techniques, Strong producing and directing skills.
- Coordinates operational activities of the Library's computer system and provides support for computer systems and networks.
- Sets up, configures and maintains computer equipment including wired and wireless networks.
- Participates in the planning, coordination and implementation of new systems, applications, or upgrades.
- Monitors and sets up Library Staff E-Mail.
- Greets Patrons and supports checkout desk duties.
- Monitors computer lab and assists Patrons with basic, non-personal program, website access, printing and other tasks.
- Assists Patrons with book donations and prepares donations for processing/disposal.
- Assists Patrons with E-Book access including sign up and basic instructions.
News Media Specialist Resume
Headline : Proven track record for identifying cost savings and implementing process improvements in network television, marketing and radio businesses. Key knowledge and subject matter expert with traffic log scheduling, video production, advertising placement, media inventory management systems, and government regulations for Closed Captioning (CC) & Descriptive Video Services (DVS) compliance.
Skills : Language Skills- Spanish and Portuguese - Fluent.
- Tested Pipeline to suggest improvements to technical and development team.
- Programming Log Editor and Scheduler: Provided "wish list" to development team to improve Crossroad Traffic system that resulted in templates, multiple commercial spot swapping and automatic bin emptying.
- Created and assigned formats; imported traffic & schedule updates to CNN & HLN programming logs.
- Served as the department liaison for New York & Atlanta Sales Operations teams, and show producers for traffic requests and reports.
- Media Specialist: Liaison for master control, master tape, traffic team and management to ensure all commercial discrepancies are resolved.
- Managed and organized all media in the traffic library.
BA In English
Senior Media Specialist Resume
Summary : Seeking a fulfilling position where I can successfully demonstrate diverse skill set and ability to create engaging and successful content. Most recently I have been involved in an small E-Com company managing the Social Media Marketiing (SMM), content development and marketing.
Skills : Writer, editor, photographer, proofreading, copy editing, Microsoft Office.
- Performed project management of television programs for broadcast on the City's cable channel.
- Performed the role of videographer on High Definition and Standard Definition shoots.
- Developed, produced and scripted for television programs and Public Service Announcements for various departments.
- Wrote press releases and performed media relation's role with regional television stations and local newspapers.
- Produced remote broadcasts of the City of Jacksonville's City Council meetings.
- Maintain equipment including Apple G5 Final Cut Pro, Canon XL 1 and Sony HDV camcorders and field gear including Arriflex Soft bank Kit.
- Performed the role of Photographer for various City functions.
Media Specialist Resume
Summary : Packaging, Budgeting for projects and following through with setting up and managing paid media interviews, Assisting floor manager during interviews as well as phone monitoring in satellite trucks.
Skills : Google Docs, Microsoft Word, Hootsuite, Netsuite, Wordpress, Content Management, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Google Analytics.
- Conducted several collection analyses a year.
- Created various displays for the different National Months, new books, and recommended books.
- Taught students how to use various computer programs such as PhotoStory and create numerous PowerPoint presentations.
- Planned and coordinated the Cool School field trip to the Charlotte Bobcats for our school.
- Cataloged new books and weed books out of the collection using the library's software program.
- Ordered new books and materials for the library using the library's budget.
- Raised money for the library and the school by coordinating two book fairs a year Coached Battle of the Books and the Spelling Bee.
BA In English