Care Director Resume
Headline : Resident Care Director and professionally trained Nurse. Focusing on team coordination and leadership to provide exceptional patient and family support. Highly effective at process improvement, team building and documentation, and census. Experienced Nurse seeking to advance and take next career step. Well-versed in plan development. Focusing on producing positive census outcome results and simultaneously providing high-quality care to patients.
Skills : Medication Tech, Ekgs, Diabetic Training, First Aide, Cpr, Vitals, Insulin Shots, Charting, All Office .
- Confirmed accurate completion of forms/reports for the admission, transfer and/or discharge of each resident.
- Devised plans to drive achievement of goals related to health, safety and employee relations.
- Applied continuous process improvement strategies to enhance case management, programs and clinical management.
- Improved patient outcomes and delivery of care through improved clinical quality processes.
- Defined medical and administrative best practices by writing policies and procedures.
- Led a diverse team of medical and administrative professionals in day-to-day clinic activities such as patient care, new business development, and patient relations.
- Administered financial management functions, including medical billing and collections, marketing and operational budgets.
- Developed a system of staff communication that ensured proper implementation of treatment plans and comprehensive patient care.
Associate Of Science in Business
Care Director II Resume
Headline : Highly trained Registered Nurse, Nurse Manager, and Resident Care Director with strong abilities and a successful career. Proactive and organized with a passionate commitment to patient care. Licensed in Massachusetts with expertise in Assisted Living, geriatrics, and psychology.
Skills : Catheters, CPR, Emergency Response, Therapy , Wound Care
- Implement best practices to ensure continuity and consistency of care and the expectations of the client and family members.
- Oversight of scheduling and participation in development and approval of monthly schedules.
- Knowledge of all policies and procedures pertaining to the position and DSS requirements.
- Provide and lead training according to the needs of a building and to continue the education of csl staff.
- Assessment of resident and communication and documentation to physician/ hospital.
- Development of patient-specific interventions for falls and those at risk. Implementation of corrective action according to handbook policies of csl of Chesterfield.
- Lead and conduct best practices for fire drills along with the management team. Conduct monthly staff meetings with nurse staff and staffing of building, dietary, housekeeping and activity.
Care Director I Resume
Objective : To obtain a Registered Nurse position within a healthcare facility that will provide opportunities to utilize my work experience, diverse clinical experience and education, in addition to my interpersonal skills to provide the highest level of patient care.
Skills : Computer , Data Entry, Outlook, Excel, Word
- Seamlessly step into general manager role while gm visits other facilities in the region and ensure all kitchen, maintenance, activities, and marketing department operations run smoothly.
- Perform assessments and quarterly care plan reviews for all residents, updating computer records and communicating adjustments to care staff to achieve an 18% increase in care quality satisfaction.
- Lead daily staff meetings before each shift to discuss every resident and inform the team of all resident illnesses, behavior changes, or conditions so they can adjust caregiving accordingly.
- Create and monitor staff's weekly schedules, adjusting as needed to accommodate shifting care plan needs due to unforeseen illnesses while adhering to a strict budget.
- Ensure staff maintains a clean, safe environment in compliance with state regulations.
- Interact with residents in the dining room and report any noticeable health and hygiene issues to the care team and medical staff.
- Develop and implement individual care plans for each resident and evaluate their effectiveness.
Care Director III Resume
Summary : Loyal, collaborative Licensed Practical Nurse with a steadfast commitment to quality care and patient care advocacy. 9 years direct patient care experience and seven years Nurse Manager experience with multiple areas of focus.
Skills : Management, Assistant To Director Of Nursing, Home Health, Hospice, And Memory Care
- Ordering and billing of all medical supplies for the assisted living community.
- Working closely with executive director overseeing community in the administrator's absence.
- Assisted living setting while offering leadership to medical technicians and certified nursing assistants.
- Working closely with physicians, nurse practitioners and pharmacist ensuring all residents needs are met in a timely manner.
- Extremely effective in creating staff schedules to meet state guidelines along with managing overtime use within the community. Coordinating and implementing care plans for residents upon admission.
- Working closely with a health care administrator and regional nurse to ensure compliance with state guidelines and company protocols.
- Manage the operation of the wellness department, to include maintaining excellent services, high occupancy and accountability for meeting community financial goals.
Diploma in Medical Billing
Assistant Child Care Director Resume
Headline : Loyal, collaborative Licensed Practical Nurse with a steadfast commitment to quality care and preventative care advocacy. Responsible Licensed Practical Nurse with excellent communication skills demonstrated by 7 years of experience in healthcare. Licensed Practical Nurse with 2 years experience in long term care.
Skills : Instructor,LTC Exp,Assisted Living Exp,acute Care,casemanagement, Mental Health Experts,RCD Exp
- Plans, organizes, develops, and leads the overall operation of the memory care and assisted living neighborhoods in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.
- Overall management of care staff; timekeeping; conducts performance appraisals; discipline; scheduling.
- Holds team accountable and takes corrective action when necessary and provides written documentation.
- Reviews, reads, notates, and initializes daily logs to document and learn about pertinent information and any residents physical and/or behavioral changes.
- Manages resident assessment process to determine levels of care with appropriate staffing levels.
- Helps maintain the self-respect, personal dignity, and physical safety of each resident adhering to the standards of resident rights.
- Maintains universal care precautions of cleanliness, hygiene, and health standards.
Masters in Business Administration
Care Director I Resume
Objective : Licensed Registered Nurse with comprehensive knowledge of nursing principles; Nursing leadership and supervisory experience; Dependable and highly organized, with excellent attention to detail and follow-through; Specialist in dementia care and geriatrics;
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Electronic Medical Records, Charting, Scheduling
- Managed all clinical operations of residential traditional and dementia care assisted living facility according to state and company regulations.
- Provided training, supervision, and monitoring of lma and samm programs with rcas and nurses.
- Tracking of all care levels with matching service plans and up-to-date assessments per company and state regulations.
- Planned and executed resident care budget for community and scheduled clinical staff and monitored overtime usage.
- Reacted calmly and effectively in emergency situations and developed/managed risk reduction program for each resident.
- Developed monthly documentation schedule for all residents and organized charts with required documentation and records.
- Coordinated and provided resident care training for all-associate in-service events and orientation for new hires.
Associate Of Science in Nursing
Care Director Resume
Summary : As a Care Director, responsible for Supporting shared leadership councils to ensure that one standard of care is given in areas of responsibility, Managing in a way to promote front line problem solving and empowering a healthy workplace consistent with established standards.
Skills : Customer Service, Medicare/Managed Care, Microsoft Office, EMR
- Supervision and oversight of wellness department staff including training and assigning overall duties in accordance with the resident's needs, state regulations, and company policies and procedures.
- Monthly quality assurance and improvement meetings to audit for state and company compliance and identify areas for growth.
- Collaboratively worked with the executive director to develop a time study based on billable levels of care versus staffing levels and presented to the regional level to requisition for increased staffing.
- Coordinate care with residents, families, physicians, hospice, pharmacies, local hospitals, rehabilitation facilities, private care agencies, and geriatric psychiatry units.
- Collaborate with the management team to facilitate new resident admissions, increase occupancy, scheduled resident and staff enrichment activities, budget meetings, and coordinate coverage for evening and weekend managerial responsibilities.
- Participation in daily stand-up meetings, weekly team conference calls, and monthly resident care director meetings.
- Knowledge of principles for providing excellent customer and personal services to residents, families, and visitors.
Associates Of Science in Nursing
Assistant Care Director Resume
Headline : Licensed Practical Nurse Highly skilled career professional with more than 5 years of practical experience in hospital/acute care, home health care, primary care, as well as long term care environments Proficient with computer software and electronic health documentation and record-keeping that is required to ensure accuracy while maintaining patient confidentiality.
Skills : Proficient With Computers. Ability To Type 80+ Wpm.
- Provides strategic leadership for resident care by managing, directing and monitoring the nursing team and medication care managers to promote the health and wellness of the resident population.
- Recruits hire and trains clinical team members; provides performance management and evaluation.
- Provides clinical training and education to nurses, care managers, and other team members.
- Collaborates with physicians, pharmacists, and other clinical providers to provide optimum care to residents.
- Leads to clinical quality and process improvement initiatives to mitigate risk and improve resident care outcomes.
- Built strong relationships with health care providers, including mental health services.
- Maintained quality assurance and implemented policies for infection control.
Associate Of Science in Nursing
Patient Care Director Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging position within the Health Care Industry, To have a career that embodies an experience in expanding my passion for human development and family studies as well as my passion in working with those in need of long term care. Specifically, with the Gerontology field.
Skills : Management/Supervisory , Completion Of Fl Core, ECC, LNS Training With Continued Updates, Computer Basics, Budget Management.
- Managing the nursing department in a specialized home for memory impairment. Oversight of direct patient care including managing care, admissions, and discharge planning.
- Assist with managing administration, business office, marketing, and recreation departments. Provide education to staff including dementia and engagement education.
- Openly communicates with families and residents. Conducting care plan meetings with director team and families to ensure the needs of families and residents are met.
- Assessing all incoming residents and serves as a member of the community management team.
- Implementing a program with twenty-four-hour nursing available to our residents and families.
- Direct nursing caregivers to serve the geriatric population within guidelines and legal responsibilities.
- Provided for clinical well being in an assisted living setting with a customer service focus. Basic management skills such as clinical software troubleshooting, marketing/financial planning, dietary oversight, staff scheduling, and nursing supervision.
Care Director Resume
Objective : To continue a challenging nursing career using low-cost, high-quality medical case management principles. Assessed the medical history of patients and record details. Administered drugs and gave injections. Assisted other medical staff, particularly wound care nurses, with wound dressings as needed. Monitored the progress of a patient during therapy.
Skills : Former Admissions Nurse, IV Therapy, Phlebotomy, Registered Medication Aide
- Running wellness clinics monitoring blood pressures, weights. Taking verbal orders from physicians for labs and medication orders.
- Used computer software such as residex for maintaining resident records, atss for schedules and payroll.
- Training new personal care assistants and nurses. Have successfully provided comprehensive, compassionate care.
- Work effectively with nursing staff, documents and provides accurate record-keeping. Working closely with the harbor care director, and transition care director.
- Develop and implement individual care plans for each resident and evaluate their effectiveness. Work and maintain relationships with doctors, nurse practitioners, and social workers.
- Supervised and managed nurses, qmas, and cnas. Ensured residents in the community were receiving appropriate care needed.
- Ensured facility and staff performed within the assisted living guidelines as Performed staff interviews, performance reviews, disciplinary action as required.
- Coordinated care with outside agencies as appropriate to best meet residents needs.
BS in Nursing