Cosmetic Counter Manager Resume
Headline : Over five years retail experience as Cosmetic Counter Manager in luxury high end stores. Customer service skills. In depth manager/ customer relations training. driven by succeeding in sales goals and productivity.
Skills : Communication, Applications.
- Managed clientele, responsible for promotions and events.
- Called clients, pulling new customers off the selling floor.
- Makeovers and facials. and Managed employees.
- Ensured the counter meet monthly sales goals, and planning and executing monthly events to promote the business and build.
- Introduced existing clientele to the product satisfying their needs.
- Coordinated and planned events to increase business, including gift with purchase events.
- Sold at or above sales goals, achieves average unit sales and items per transaction goals, and maintains account solicitation.
Jr. Cosmetic Counter Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain Cosmetic Counter Manager employment at a company to utilize professional customer service skills and experience to contribute to the success of a company.
Skills : Communication skills, Organising.
- Achieved daily counter and personal goals.
- Maintained current clients and recruit new clients.
- Trained associates on product knowledge and CAD (customer database computer system).
- Booked appointments for events, follow up appointments and replenishment.
- Planned events throughout the year to drive business.
- Built a strong lucrative client base that resulted in increasing the volume of the counter sales.
- Trained cosmetic counter associates on application techniques, sales techniques, and product knowledge.
- Recorded sales, and inventory as specified by the cosmetic vendors. Communicates orders for products, as needed.
Sr. Cosmetic Counter Manager Resume
Summary : Cosmetic Counter Manager represents Lord & Taylor and its ideals of service and quality to the customer.
Skills : Convincing, Rapport.
- Maintained a 1200 client database, conducted on-site facials to highlight & promote the cosmetic line.
- Managed an accurate merchandise counts on all incoming cosmetics, conducted annual inventory on Mark-Off line.
- Handled all cash & credit card sales & daily mailed-out orders requested by all new & regular clients.
- Handled three annual promotions on my cosmetic line, two gifts with purchases & one purchase with purchase sale for my skincare or color cosmetic line.
- Opened five Macy's new holder's accounts (monthly).
- Managed two full-time employees and one part-time employee.
- Maintained 125% weekly quote sales on all skincare cosmetic line.
Cosmetic Counter Manager I Resume
Objective : Cosmetic Counter Managers must always be ready to assist customers with product selection and ensure that the customer's experience is a positive one.
Skills : Communication Skills, Management.
- Achieved personal sales and credit goals by building customer relationships and loyalty through personal interaction, the invitation of service consultations and maintenance of a client file.
- Recruited, trained, coached, motivated and developed new and incumbent associates on policies and procedures,product knowledge and personal and counter productivity goals.
- Reviewed and analyzed business performance of daily, weekly, monthly seasonal, and anneal sales results.
- Developed and implemented business driving events to achieve department goals.
- Supervised the proper presentation, organization, storing and replenishment of stock, including the timely processing of new receipts, testers damages and customer returns.
- Monitored associate's productivity levels and provide coaching and feedback.
- Attended and actively participate in vendor meetings, seminars, schools and other product knowledge and business driving opportunities.
Cosmetic Counter Manager II Resume
Headline : Cosmetic Counter Managers are responsible for generating individual and counter sales by accurately determining customers' needs and completing sales in a friendly efficient manner.
Skills : Customer Service, Administrative.
- Initiated service consultations to determine the customer's preferences and buying or service needs; explain and demonstrate the use of cosmetics through actual application.
- Partnered with Sales Manager and Counter Manager to identify business driving opportunities and stock needs.
- Developed a repeat-business customer base in order to regularly communicate: upcoming events, new merchandise receipts, and product replenishment to increase sales.
- Leveraged product knowledge to increase sales by educating and assisting the customer in making the best choice.
- Participated in product training classes and seminars.
- Participate in pre-selling and sales driving events as well as the processing of new receipts, damages, testers, and return to vendors (RTVs).
- Maintained high customer readiness standards by ensuring proper presentation, organization, storing, and replenishment of stock as well as good housekeeping standards.
Cosmetic Counter Manager III Resume
Summary : To obtain clerical/administrative, or manufacturing production Cosmetic Counter Manager position within a challenging and progressive environment.
Skills : Customer Service, Excellent Communication .
- Managed daily operations of a skincare/cosmetics counter.
- Provided exceptional overall customer service.
- Maintained inventory levels; ordered merchandise and supplies.
- Trained and managed employees.
- Grew sales by developing long-term relationships with customers based on integrity.
- Managed the entire cosmetic department in the manager's absence.
- Demonstrated flexibility to meet the staffing needs of the business.
- Ensured the counter is adequately stocked, cleaned and properly merchandised.
Asst. Cosmetic Counter Manager Resume
Objective : Cosmetic Counter Manager is to communicate effectively with customers in order to develop strategies and build the Clarins business, creating maximum impact of all at-counter animations and new product introductions.
Skills : Management, Retail.
- Sold cosmetics to customers and acquire them as clients and continue to purchase from me.
- Oversaw the cosmetic counter, making sure all sales goals are met for the counter as well as each associate.
- Coached associates on his/her behaviors to improve customer service and sales.
- Invited shoppers to have facials and makeovers and sell them the products that were used on them.
- Called customers in system daily to keep in touch and see how the products are working for them.
- Kept up to date with all advertising promotions and planograms for the counter.
- Organized special events, such as themed facials and makeover parties, to bring in customers and increase sales.
Associate Cosmetic Counter Manager Resume
Headline : Analyzes Week to Date, Month to Date and Year to Date sales and develops action plans to drive top line sales. Responsible for the management of a large staff, including a leadership team.
Skills : MS office, Management.
- Managed counter, but helped with Clinique, Lancome, Sheciedo, and others.
- Ordered, unpacked, and organized inventory.
- Took care of customers, made schedules, set up for special promotions.
- Built relationship's with clients and let them know about specials and promotions.
- Estimated when they would need to order more products, reach out to them and check in.
- Taken care of people, products, and the store.
- Oversaw daily business operation including providing luxury cosmetic services, and product sales to an upscale clientele.
Cosmetic Counter Manager/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Highly-motivated and results Cosmetic Counter Manager and cosmetic professional, with over 15 years of experience, seeking the opportunity for development within the well-respected corporation as the Cosmetic Counter Manager.
Skills : Retail, Merchandising.
- Displayed excellent customer service skills to current and new clientele.
- Ordered stock and count inventory.
- Booked appointments and make phone calls for sales.
- Ensured all employees consistently utilize company tools and resources, building a client based business and following up accordingly.
- Served as brand and product expert and ensures Beauty Ambassadors have a thorough understanding of features and benefits of our product offering.
- Identified opportunities to build customer database through events, community outreach, sampling and newness launches.
- Implemented strategic ideas to drive sales, focusing on different product categories each week.
Cosmetic Counter Manager Resume
Summary : Trains and coaches to ensure the individual and collective skills of the team are utilized effectively to maximize sales results and productivity as well as create a positive internal and external client experience. Assesses team and evaluates on-going staffing needs, actively recruiting and hiring top talent. Effectively manages Boutique operations, ensures consistency and compliance in all operational procedures and company policies.
Skills : Management, Organising.
- Assisted customers in all aspects of service fulfillment by demonstrating proficient use of proprietary devices and applications; proactively create enhanced shopping experiences through the heightened use of tools, technology and collaboration.
- Alerted Cosmetic Counter Manager or Sales Manager of Cosmetics and Fragrances of inventory and other inaccuracies.
- Attended product training classes and seminars.
- Ensured proper presentation, organization, storing, and replenishment of stock
- Participated in pre-selling and sales driving events to maximize salesRegular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- Trained part-time cosmetic associates in makeup artistry, color, and skin care.
- Created work schedules and training workshops.