Experience Specialist Resume
Summary : Utilize career marketing and consumer-facing experience to continue upward progression within the communications industry.
Skills : Marketing Management, Sales Training, Sales Management.
- Presented Collaboration with district and store management teams to execute and exceed corporate initiatives.
- Introduced guests to the products and services that best suit their needs, direct store traffic and promote store exploration.
- Delivered the ultimate one-on-one customer experience through demonstrating device and accessory functionality.
- Facilitated wireless workshops to demonstrate and educate a variety of technology solutions, including the latest devices, smart accessories.
- Teamed training of promotions, mobile devices, smart accessories, and competitive information; techniques include role-playing.
- Stored performance related to customer experience and accessory revenue metrics.
- Supported including monthly inventory reconciliation, processing pullbacks and returns to CRTC.
Bachelor Of Arts
Experience Specialist/Management Resume
Summary : Held many different roles during work history which allows to easily transition to a new role and learn quickly. Getter with high expectations. Dedicated, honest, trustworthy, and a team player.
Skills : Excellent Communication Skills, Quick Learner.
- Ensured customer experience is the best it can be by welcoming customers, checking in with them during their time at Verizon, and thanking them when they leave.
- Provided training to customers wanting to learn how to use their devices along with ongoing availability outside of setting class times.
- Assisted the sales team by engaging in their time with the customer in order to increase revenue and new lines.
- Directly impacted the customer experience each day by making the customer feel valued and important.
- Serviced in a friendly atmosphere, computer knowledge, and communication orally, written, and via email.
- Recommended improvements in products, packaging, shipping, service, or billing methods and procedures to prevent future problems.
- Referred unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
Experience Specialist/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain a career utilizing the experiences collected over the years with the background involving Psychology to enhance the workplace for clientele experience.
Skills : Client Relationship Management, Customer Service, Team Building.
- Created training programs for customers to learn more about their devices in a simplistic manner which resulted in higher opportunity.
- Developed programs for Sales Specialist on customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Developed contest to motivate Solution Specialist to engage them in an overall increase in boxes sold.
- Engaged with Solution Specialists has increased overall sales and assisted in a diminishing return rate of products.
- Increased district B2B close rate by a single quarter by developing & facilitating multiple training seminars.
- Devised troubleshooting and account management to support staff shortages or high traffic volume.
- Responsible for all class scheduling and training all employees on how to use all accessories and connected devices.
Experience Specialist II Resume
Headline : Highly experience customer service professional with hard working and laser-focused attitude. Ability to handle high customer volume in a fast paced environment.
Skills : Technical Skills, Customer Service.
- Greeted people and set expectations for wait times. Explained store set up so browsing experience was a pleasant one.
- Assisted customers with answers to questions as well a demoing store products.
- Helped make sure all issues were resolved.
- Experienced was and to see if the customer had any other questions.
- Performed on one piece of training to help assist customers with learning their devices Skills Used Customer service skills.
- Able to handled escalations over the phone as well as in person.
- Able to transition between multiple computer screens to answer customer's questions promptly and accurately.
Experience Specialist/Analyst Resume
Headline : To join a company where experience and education will contribute to the mission and overall success of company.
Skills : Anti-Money Laundering, Wireless/Mobile Devices, Credit Cards.
- Created a welcoming and exciting store environment.
- Introduced customers to the store, direct customer traffic and promote store exploration.
- Ensured customer's needs are met in a timely manner. Quickly and completely resolve customer issues.
- Facilitated wireless workshops where you will work with groups of customers to demonstrate and educate them on a variety of technology solutions.
- Contributed to the overall health and performance of your retail store by supporting daily business operations, including stocking inventory.
- Interviewed Troubleshooting Exceptional oral and written communications Local and regional guest service awards.
- Created positive customer experiences Coordinate and organizes customer appreciation days Teach wireless workshops.
Experience Specialist III Resume
Summary : Commitment to being successful in the task at hand, are the traits that make an excellent candidate for any opportunity.
Skills : Leadership Skills, Business Project Management.
- Trained customers and co-workers on Verizon's electronic devices in group settings.
- Assisted in the planning and preparation for the weekly training classes that I teach.
- Diagnosed and serviced customers' devices and assess problems with devices to reduce device return rates and alleviate customer service call-in rates.
- Anticipated customers' needs and tailor sales to meet them.
- Tasked with developing various projects and programs, in which to discover customers' needs.
- Provided assistance to both coworkers and junior and senior-level management in all areas of the store.
- Promoted the Verizon brand at special events and have been asked on numerous occasions to lead several events based on the success of past events.
Asst. Experience Specialist Resume
Objective : To obtain a meaningful and challenging position that enables to expand knowledge, and allows for advancement. Strengths include: Strong managerial and organizational skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Support, Inventory Control.
- Responsible for making sure every customer is greeted upon entering the store.
- Troubleshoot customer's phones and helped to find solutions for the customers.
- Gave exceptional Customer Service to keep the stores at a high NPS at all times.
- Conducted fun workshop classes to customers who need help understanding how their new smartphones work.
- Merchandised, accepted the shipment, store to store transfers, navigating through ORCA and VIIA, checking OMM to make sure the store.
- Counted inventory, keeping the ICS room clean and well organized. Working alongside Sales Reps in assisting customers.
- Ringed up accessories and processing plan changes, upgrades, and feature changes.
Associate Of Arts
Lead Experience Specialist Resume
Headline : Responsible for keeping track of customer journeys, interacting with customers across channels and platforms, and coordinating with all internal stakeholders such as product design or development.
Skills : Microsoft office, Team Building, Technical Support, Operations.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills experienced at Verizon Wireless.
- Created a welcoming and exciting store environment. Ensure customers' needs are met in a timely manner.
- Facilitated wireless workshops where you work with groups of customers to demonstrate and educate them on a variety of technology solutions.
- Worked with customers in fixing their devices and explaining to them how to use their devices.
- Managed the floor and worked alongside managers.
- Led classes on teaching customers how to use their new devices.
- Greeted Customers, Manage Sales Floor, Sales, Merchandising, Inventory.
Associate Experience Specialist Resume
Summary : Objective is simply personal and professional growth through a company that provides a productive atmosphere with opportunities for advancement.
Skills : Proficient Microsoft Word, Excel, Computers, Fax & Copy Machines.
- Engaged wireless customers, expose customers to new and better technologies, educate customers one-on-one and in large groups.
- Troubleshot and fixed-mobile devices. while finding a need and then finding the appropriate sale solutions for that need.
- Assisted in daily operation; provide extraordinary customer service, find and closing sales opportunities, stocking, reporting, ordering.
- Responsible for continuing education and the education of the other teammates.
- Managed the floor, encourage, motivate and coach teammates when necessary.
- Helped the store achieve weekly and monthly goals regularly.
- Regularly complimented for customer service skills.
Experience Specialist Resume
Summary : Customer Service professional seeking a client service position, focusing on customer service, sales, growth on a personal and business level and operations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Technical Skills.
- Provided the ultimate customer service experience to customers.
- Scheduled and facilitated in-store wireless workshops. Provide one on one experience to customers.
- Provided sales support to Solution Specialists, Assistant Managers, and General Manager.
- Sold to customers and provide personalized solutions to the customer.
- Troubleshot any technical problems for customers seeking help, all while ensuring their needs are met in a timely manner.
- Assisted Operations Specialist with delivery and inventory of shipments.
- Assisted with merchandising of store setup and inventory of products.
Bachelors Of Art