Site Director Resume
Summary : Performance oriented professional with significant experience in serving individuals with disabilities in a variety of settings, including educational and clinical. A highly reliable professional with the ability to develop innovative strategies and techniques in order to provide the highest level of service to individuals and their families. Respected leader with proven abilities to form community relationships built on trust, communication, and respect.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Directed the general operation of a non-profit community integration program for adults with intellectual disabilities, Autism, and behavior disorders.
- Processed all referrals for service while maintaining excellent communication with families and community agencies during the admissions process.
- Maintained current and precise client documentation as per state and agency standards -Created and implemented staff training in areas of crisis management, positive behavior approaches, employee satisfaction, and individual client needs.
- Processed all clients billing according to waiver funding and staff payroll according to agency deadlines and state guidelines.
- Interpreted rules, regulations, and procedures in order to ensure licensing for site maintenance.
- Managed state requirements for incident reporting, effectively communicating with outside agencies and families as needed.
- Developed and maintained meaningful community relationships with strategic marketing and public relations planning.
BA In Communication
Assistant Site Director Resume
Headline : Experienced Administrative Professional, with strengths in customer service, versatility, and accountability. Passionately creative and honest worker with proven professional and communication skills. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, online advertising, and communications.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Responsible for the planning, development and administering, through subordinates, the delivery of early childhood education, nutrition, health and social services for the Head Start, Early Head Start and State Department of Education Programs.
- Provided oversight for supply and equipment purchasing within each program's budgetary constraints.
- Provided direct community outreach, marketing and designed and implemented a family resource lending library.
- Finalized memorandums of understanding with local entities to ensure availability of comprehensive array of services.
- Monitored and prepared Annual Reports required by the CDE, the Office of Head Start, and quarterly Accountability Reports for Preschool Services Department.
- Ensured compliance with Title 5, Title 22, CSPP and CCTR programs General Terms and Conditions.
- Responsible for the eligibility, recruitment, selection, enrollment and attendance of CSPP and CCTR eligible families.
- Coordinated completion of data collection and analysis of information for program evaluations, planning, development and compliance.
Regional Site Director Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in a professional environment that will allow me to combine my education with experience.
Skills : Excellent Organizational Skills, Strong Customer Relations Skills.
- Supervised all administrative and instructional programs.
- Prepared publicity of general nature concerning the programs offered, market specific programs and courses through the use of base media and other sources available.
- Submitted a proposed class schedule to the Dean for approval.
- Coordinated classroom scheduling with the education center personnel.
- Recruited and verified that all instructors were approved to teach scheduled course.
- Verified syllabi for scheduled courses were distributed to each instructor and students.
- Trained and evaluated staff and instructors.
- Conducted and/or participated in orientation meetings, in-service training sessions, and faculty workshops relevant to educational programs.
Youth Site Director Resume
Objective : Over 6 years' experience and demonstrated transferable skills in providing effective daycare administration and programming, Seeking a growth opportunity in Job & Family Services that would make the most of my work background.
Skills : Teaching, Managing.
- Supervised and partnered with three site coordinators in the facilitation of community service trips.
- Encouraged personal and professional development of staff through weekly check-ins and formal evaluations.
- Directed staff in overall site preparation and the completion of daily and weekly tasks necessary to maintain site functionality.
- Community Liaison Cultivated relationships with community partners and fostered an environment of respectful service for youth participants.
- Acted as the main liaison between youth and adult participants, the YouthWorks office and the host community.
- Youth Programming Managed execution of youth programming for 65 teenagers and their leaders on a weekly basis.
- Involved in upfront leadership as well as behind the scenes management of nightly worship and debriefing sessions.
- Challenged and engaged youth toward deeper relationships with Jesus, each other and the community.
Substitute Site Director Resume
Summary : To utilize my early childhood development experience, customer service skills and education to obtain a position that will enhance my existing skillset and enable me to provide a positive, memorable experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Supervisor.
- Supervised afterschool program that consist of 200 to 300 hundred children.
- Assured the site and counselors were in compliance with the state and school board regulations.
- Open door policies for were promoted for parents by creating a cultural environment.
- Collected appropriate fees from parents for the balancing of record keeping based on YMCA budget.
- Performed headcount on all children presented and provided sign out sheet for the safety of the child.
- Complied with all emergency procedures appropriate to the site and in conformity with procedures adopted by emergency service authorities that ensured the safety of the children and staff.
- Adhered to policies as stated in the YMCA Childcare Policies and Procedures Manual and in subsequent YMCA trainings and meetings.
- Communicated with teachers, principals and other staff to ensure programs success.
Certification In Management
Program Director/Site Director Resume
Headline : Mature and professional who adapts to new situations and technologies with ease. Site Director for the Family Y of Thomson for 3 years. Directing the after school program and also summer camp. Supervise staff and students. Carry out lesson plans and activities for youth and also adults. Behavior specialist for 2.5 years. Excellent communication skills with parents and students. Process information into the school wide system.
Skills : Program Management, Business Administration, Recruiting, Sales, Staff Training, Customer Service, Teaching, Candidate Sourcing, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Established clear objectives for all lessons, units and projects.
- Collaborated with other staff members to plan and schedule lessons promoting learning and student engagement.
- Contributed ideas at 1 staff meetings each month.
- Supervise staff and students during many activities.
- Make sure staff time sheets was correct and signed for payroll.
- Responsible for hiring staff with appropriate skills.
- Make sure staff and students was always in a safe environment.
- Plan and carry out different activities for after school program and summer camp.
Associate Of Science
Site Director Of Operations Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging opportunity that will utilize my vast work experience and skills to further a company's success.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Fluent in Spanish, Typing, Payroll.
- Oversaw all aspects of operations in opening a new agency.
- Hired personnel and developed policy and procedure.
- Prepared outside vendor contracts for corporate approval.
- Developed ongoing marketing strategies to build a client base.
- Established partnerships with agencies throughout Allegheny County.
- Oversaw administration of annual budget and performed payroll duties.
- Chosen by my corporate office to travel to other training sites to resolve problematic issues.
- Prepared monthly and quarterly reports for presentation to upper-level management Submitted employment and training reports to the Departments of Labor and Education.
Certificate Of Completion
Childcare Site Director Resume
Objective : To gainfully obtain the Front Desk Manager position, exceptional customer service, organizational and leadership skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management Training, Organization And Leadership Training.
- Developed and implemented program plans and activities.
- Compile program data that align with grant requirements.
- Demonstrate communication skills as liaison between teachers, faculty, and parents for students.
- Handle any discipline issue with students and/or parents.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment for program use.
- Develop monthly program calendars and newsletters.
- Supervised and coached staff members hired.
- Create and monitor weekly staff schedules.
Multi Site Director Resume
Objective : As a Site Manager for a school enrichment program, an Instructor at a Local college, and as an Entertainment Director for a resort in the South Pacific, with your company. To bring my excellent Customer Service skills and respect for the needs of the Customer, along with my strong work ethic and attention to detail to your organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, CPR and First Aide.
- Responsible for the overall operations of the facility to include developing, administering, and supervising the execution of programs for individual and group activities for children that stimulate and sustain the social, cognitive, physical and emotional growth of youth.
- Responsible for financial management, facility maintenance, fire, health and safety of all children, procurement, personnel management, Child Abuse Prevention, and related administrative requirements.
- Trained employees in areas including child abuse identification, proper discipline techniques, appropriate toys, equipment, and risk management.
- Planned and conducted activities that took into account the age level of the children for after school program.
- Attended staff meetings, seminars and actively participated in counselor training sessions.
- Communicated with parents and displayed active, sincere concern for all children.
- Stimulated and guided children to make responsible decisions.
Bachelor Of Science
Site Director I Resume
Objective : To obtain a full time position where I can utilize diversified experience and education, to challenge and strengthen my abilities with the opportunity for professional growth while using my dedication to achieve results in order to meet or surpass company expectations.
Skills : Microsoft Word , Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Excel ,Microsoft Outlook.
- Enforced rules and regulations of recreational facility, maintained discipline and ensured safety.
- Managed the daily operations of recreational facility.
- Administered first aid according to prescribed procedures, notified emergency medical personnel when necessary.
- Organized, lead, and promoted interest in recreational activities.
- Greeted new arrivals and introduced them to other participants, explained facility rules, and encouraged participation.
- Explained principles, techniques, and safety procedures to participants and demonstrated use of materials and equipment.
- Completed and maintained time and attendance forms and inventory lists.
Area Site Director Resume
Objective : Exceptional Business Development Representative who successfully grows brand awareness through increased market penetration and new market development. Persuasive business development professional successful at establishing and maintaining key partnerships with corporate decision makers.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Represented the University at meetings, education fairs and public events fostering community relations.
- Maintained and analyzed reports for P&L annual forecasting of staffing, enrollments & operational costs.
- Managed multiple enrollment-related inputs including prospect management and conversion of new student admission.
- Collaborated with multiple agencies regarding promotional material and overall branding of the university.
- Coordinated workshops, seminars, and other presentations to students, faculty, employers, and alumni groups.
- Developed comparison tables of university programs and services by researching product pricing, ratings, and performance.
- Created new revenue streams by cultivating successful partnerships with military installations, businesses, community colleges, and other educational establishments to foster relationships.
Masters In Social Work
Site Director Intern Resume
Objective : Professionally trained registered Nurse with experience ensuring high standards of culturally competent care for wide variety of patients with diverse needs.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Basic Troubleshooting, Basic Networking.
- Supervised other practitioners and employees, led recruiting and hiring, managed employee review process and ensured compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Oversaw and managed clinical and support staff in patient care activities while maintaining a high level of staff morale and professionalism.
- Processed monthly reports for department performance.
- Liaised between patients and physicians to ensure patient comprehension of treatment plans.
- Managed team of medical support personnel.
- Provided DHS (Department of Health Services) with corrective action plans.
- Achieved departmental goals and objectives by instituting new processes and standards for in-patient care.