Lead Technical Support Representative Resume
Summary : Lead Technical Support Representative possessing over 13 years of experience in a fast-paced, customer-focused service environment. Progressively responsible for providing technical, administrative and/or investigative work which includes explaining complex technical or regulatory information to individuals with varying levels of understanding. Solid background experience in account management, customer relations, and project management responsibilities for Fortune 500 companies. Proven ability to deliver quality service and achieve optimal customer satisfaction in a professional, articulate manner.
Skills : Client Relations & Support, Portfolio Management, Staff & Client Training, Product & Service Delivery, Client Needs Assessment, Technical Solutions, Change Management
- Acted as the first level of support for ATM/Card processing customers primarily financial institutions on the Powerlink system.
- Processed cardholder disputes and terminal adjustments for customers with atm terminals driven by Jha.
- Assisted clients with balancing, understanding reports, troubleshooting, transaction research, network requirements and general inquiries.
- Answered ATM phone queue calls and back-up calls for visa/mc customer service group.
- Interpreted ATM network operating rules to customer and recommended the proper course of action on pin-based exception items.
- Responded to a variety of customer inquiries or requests including assistance with balancing, settlement, exception item processing, interpreting reports and implementations.
- Interpreted and communicated customer issue through an internal case tracking system.
- Kept apprised of industry and regulation changes on national and regional atm and credit card networks (i.e. Visa, Mastercard, Star, Cirrus, etc. )
- Monitored incoming cases and emails and resolved in accordance with service level standards.
Bachelor Of Arts
Technical Support Representative III Resume
Headline : Tier 3 Technical Support Representative with a proven ability to rapidly learn and assimilate new technologies and skills. Consistently received positive feedback from guests and created long-term relationships with customers. Leadership Strong leadership skills, able to prioritize, delegate tasks, and make sound decisions quickly while maintaining a focus on the bottom line. Consistently generated additional revenue through skilled sales techniques. Competent at managing responsibilities in a high-volume atmosphere.
Skills : Conflict Resolution, Strong Organizational, Creative Problem Solver, Listening, Excellent Communication, Fast Learner, Energetic Work Attitude
- Working directly with manufacturing, customer service, sales, and installations teams to resolve issues and providing comprehensive customer service.
- Traveling to customer locations to evaluate equipment state and performance.
- Profound ability to interface and coordinate project scopes analyzed site surveys and created material sheets for our regional sales managers.
- Became the lead "go-to" person for new reps and particularly challenging calls as one of the company's primary employee of both new and established employees.
- Officially commended for initiative, enthusiasm, tenacity, persuasiveness, intense customer focus and dependability in performance evaluations.
- Managing & implementing high-end network printers for small and medium scale business.
- Diagnosing issues through the process of elimination by asking probing questions.
- Using courtesy, tact, and discretion in all communications with customers.
Bachelor Of Arts
Technical Support Representative/CSR Resume
Summary : Technical Support Representative/ CSR experienced in high volume call center environment, face to face retail sales and management and training. My objective is to secure an opportunity to further allow me to use my skills and talents while being a productive team member in a fast-paced and challenging environment. Pursuing a challenging position where I can demonstrate my professional skills, educational background and obtain valuable experience while contributing to a team effort.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Works, Windows 7-10, Photoshop, Mangement, Shift Leader, Cashier, Great Customer Service
- Troubleshoot complex technical support calls from optimum online, optimum voice, and small business customers who are using the supported software/hardware within departmental productivity and quality standards by educating customers through established troubleshooting procedures.
- Troubleshoot and setup all VoIP related service issues over the phone and via live chat support.
- Configured and troubleshoot numerous email clients via live chat and through the use of Citrix desktop streaming.
- Troubleshoot server issue, rf signal and connectivity, and client-side issues.
- Troubleshoot digital television through the use of digital cable box connectivity.
- In-depth knowledge and use of remedy to maintain customer records, take payments and confirm appointments.
- Responsible for keeping informed of new products, services, and procedures.
- Acted as a "feedback loop" for continuous improvement raising issues that are consistently being brought up with regards to technology or processes.
Bachelors of Science
Advance Technical Support Representative Resume
Headline : Instinctive Advance Technical Support Representative with a wide range of technical knowledge and customer service skills. Competent PC Maintenance and an exceptional ability to identify, investigate, and solve hardware, software and operating system failures. To grow with a company and bring rewards not only to the company but to its employees as well through communication, information, and teamwork.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Office Applications, General Office, Mail Distribution, Exceptional Customer Service, Both Internal And External, Great Communication, Verbal Communication
- Provided technical support to 2000+ users, via telephone, remote connection as well as desk-side support.
- Lead technical support associate for the company's "Windows-to-go" deployment project.
- Demonstrated quality communications skills and exhibited a high level of professionalism with extreme sensitivity to customer satisfaction.
- Utilized various databases consecutively in order to provide information on client inquiries.
- Maintained up-to-date knowledge of products and customer entitlement options to provide proper information to customers.
- Recognized customer's problems that should be escalated to the next level for resolution following established protocols.
- Applied understanding and knowledge of information systems products and services to assist customers on technical matters.
- Responded to customer's requests for technical services, answering questions on the function and use of products within a call center environment.
Bachelors of Science
Advanced Technical Support Representative Resume
Headline : Resourceful Advanced Technical Support Representative who consistently meets and exceeds productivity goals. Proven capacity to troubleshoot issues to resolve issues quickly. Maintains a high level of professionalism, patience, and efficiency to minimize customer dissatisfaction and increase customer loyalty. To embark on a career with a growing company whom value hardworking, self-motivated individuals that are willing to work apart of a team to obtain the greatest profitability possible while providing exceptional customer service.
Skills : Customer Service/ Technical Support, Microsoft Office, Autocad, Internet Research, Windows, Windows XP, Web Design, Word
- Responsible for troubleshooting network and computer problems in a call center environment.
- Responsible for educating customers and assuring that their issues are resolved in a timely manner at first contact.
- Provided technical support over the phone to both residential and commercial clients while also simultaneously providing support via live chat and email.
- Ranked as a grade 15 technical support representative, often handling level 2 support, but also assisted with level 1 at times of overflow.
- Delivered world class customer service and build customer satisfaction with every call, striving for a one call resolution.
- Met minimal quota for non-commissioned up-selling of accessory equipment such as phone chargers, earpieces, enhanced features, etc.
- Provided face-to-face frontline customer support and accessory sales in the technical service department of a major wireless carrier's retail location.
- Resolved customer problems over the telephone by directing them through a series of troubleshooting steps.
High School Diploma
Technical Support Representative I Resume
Summary : Technical Support Representative I who maintains a high level of professionalism, patience, and efficiency to minimize customer dissatisfaction and increase customer loyalty. Skilled tech support representative committed to addressing customer concerns with speed, accuracy, and professionalism. Highly enthusiastic customer service professional with 9 years of client interface experience. Personable and responsible Cashier with 9 years in retail and customer service. Solid team player with an upbeat, positive attitude.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Internet Research, Inventory Management, Windows, Windows XP, Web Design, Word, Typing, Powerpoint, Technical Support
- Troubleshooting systems over the phone with the technician or engineer on the site to diagnose the systems that had issues or problems.
- Handling (hardware & software fax), DSL, and cable connection related problems.
- Increasing customers experience by providing information and product knowledge.
- Striking a positive and co-operative tone with both customers and co-workers.
- Troubleshooting customer inquiries and assisting customers with technical concerns regarding service.
- Processing installations, service changes, and troubleshoots service problems.
- Responding on the telephone and in writing to routine technical problems and inquiries.
- Documenting all customer contacts accurately and efficiently within specified guidelines worked closely with our development and QA department to tackle new widespread problems and testing new products.
Customer Service/Technical Support Representative Resume
Objective : Technical Support/Customer Service Representative, skilled at resolving complex customer service issues in a timely manner. 10+ years of experience in the customer service field with extensive background troubleshooting and answering questions in a call center environment. To obtain a position with a successful company to gain work experience, with a goal to learn a variety of task that will aid in developing a long term career.
Skills : Project Management, Customer Support, Microsoft Office, Team Building, Office Administration, Technical Support, Social Media
- Authorized the caller and gathered information to determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
- Interacted via telephone with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Accurately processed and recorded call transactions using a computer and designated tracking software.
- Delivered service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the internet.
- Maintained a stable work performance under pressure in a professional manner.
- Partnered with other accounts to perform quality analysis during critical account situation, sharing opportunities for improvement with the leadership team.
- Provided guidance to management and training team on revisions of the common training guide, creating technical/procedural knowledge via learning automation tool to agents.
- Maintained expected quotas on call volume as well as customer quality opportunities.
Technical Support Representative II Resume
Objective : Dedicated Technical Support Representative II, motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success with over 3 years of client interface experience. Award-winning customer support professional who has advanced quickly in all positions. Motivated to perform at peak levels and meet company goals. Detail-oriented technical support agent with extensive experience in telecommunications, retail and customer service. Troubleshoots highly technical issues with ease and patience.
Skills : Microsoft Word And Excel, Typing 70 Wpm, Analytical, Multi-Tasking, Critical Thinking, Data Entry, Database Management, Oral Communication
- Provided excellent technical support and general services to our customers and subscribers and support and assisted customers regarding technical matters for quick and easy resolutions.
- Answered inbound calls answering customer's technical questions regarding their, internet, accounts and courses.
- Managed calls, chats and emails, received calls from educators, students, customer service representatives, or sales representatives for technical documentation and technical support in regards to pcs, macs, software, programs, accounts, and general questions.
- Managed call flow and responded to the technical support needs of customers.
- Resolved customer issues in a clear, courteous and straightforward manner.
- Identified and solved technical issues with a variety of diagnostic tools.
- Responsible for creating and noting an incident ticket for each call.
- Responsible for reviewing reported issues and answering client questions.
Technical Support Representative I Resume
Headline : Detail-oriented and professional Technical Support Representative I that interacts well with internal and external customers. Fully committed to providing the highest possible standards of customer service and support. Proven ability to train, supervise and motivate, and evaluate customer service teams. People oriented; enjoys working directly with customers and the general public. Self-starter can be depended on to complete a task under minimal supervision.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Outlook, O365, Adobe, Oracle, Citrix, IE, Chrome, Troubleshooting, Desktop Virtualization
- Repaired PCs/peripherals, troubleshooting more complex problems where multiple technologies may be involved.
- Configured and installed new desktop hardware and software, including upgrades.
- Provided training or orientation to users on Viacom-specific applications and technologies.
- Supported equipment/operating systems, installing, troubleshooting and supporting as needed.
- Escalated incidents/service requests as appropriate and drives resolution efforts.
- Documented problem and resolution. Followed up with the customer to ensure that problems have been thoroughly addressed.
- Repaired and provided preventive maintenance on a variety of makes and types of equipment and/or systems ensuring timely and continued operation.
- Involved in providing employee onboarding support, including managing and granting access to key operational software tools.
Field Consultant/Technical Support Representative Resume
Objective : A dedicated, dependable Field Consultant/Technical Support Representative eager for the opportunity to breathe enthusiasm into your company. Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, I also possess an innate talent for quickly mastering any new technology. Would strive to build value in your company using my diverse experience in customer service, teaching, technical support, and healthcare that is detailed below. To gain full-time employment utilizing my numerous years of clerical, financial and customer service experience. Looking for a position where I can grow not only as an employee but as a person.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Windows, Routers, Computer Hardware, Project Management, Supervising, Training & Development, Technical Support, Customer Service, Languages
- Providing prompt solutions to clients by clearly identifying the issue, researching possible solutions, and finally guiding the client through corrective steps.
- Updating client troubleshooting documentation with process improvements developed.
- Participating in the development of client training programs and aides by identifying learning issues and recommending training documentation and media.
- Improving system performance by identifying problems, recommending changes.
- Continuously striving for improvement by participating in educational opportunities and maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishing information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Providing support during the implementation of new projects and system updates and maintenance.
- Arranging schedule and sending the technician to the customer's premise in case that the trouble is not fixable over the phone.