Installation Coordinator Resume
Summary : Articulate and polite cable technician, with 3 years of experience in installation, troubleshooting and repair.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Human Resources, Switchboard, Organization.
- Directed sales actions, trained sales staff and evaluated performance and results.
- Analyzed customer needs, volume potential, discounts, price ranges and planned sales campaigns to achieve the company objectives.
- Designed, organized and managed advertising campaigns for clients and for the company.
- Managed daily operations, dealt with customers and supported and worked with the management to motivate growth.
- Monitored progress against strategic objectives.
- Assisted clients to find items, informed about products' characteristics, compared different models, described purchase terms and conditions, provided information about warranties and recommended one product or another according to customers' needs.
- Sold products by phone offering customers the best price, discounts and benefits.
- Contacted new and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services.
Sr. Installation Coordinator Resume
Summary : Over nine years of telecommunication experience, ten years in customer service and dispatch experience. Self-motivated, team player, with excellent organizational and communication skills. Ability to work with all levels of management and public.
Skills : Management Experience, Customer Service Skills, Call Center Experience.
- Pulled and printed all work orders from the service order system, verified for accuracy and completeness.
- Coordinated physical cut with Project Manager(s), Customer service providers, and outside Technician(s).
- Transported 15 to 1500 service lines per work order.
- Tested all features against the database with Technicians on site.
- Filed updates, purged and properly disposed of outdated customer records.
- Provided on-site estimates for flooring Supervised service techs on new sales installations Ordered materials for all new installations.
- Coordinated the installation of all-new internal Xerox equipment throughout Rochester NY and outlying areas.
- Worked with IT to ensure that the network settings for new equipment was accurate and working correctly.
Jr. Installation Coordinator Resume
Summary : Recognized as an effective problem solver with the ability to multi-task and achieve team goals. Perform administrative responsibilities to include order processing, data entry and customer service. A highly motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated administrator, who strives to add value to the organization.
Skills : Customer Service Skills, Administration, Bookkeeping.
- Reviewed sales agreements for accuracy and discrepancies before performing order processing.
- Compiled and distributed installation packages for 15 to 30 residential alarm installations ensuring completeness, accuracy and confidentiality.
- Effectively communicated with warehouse staff, vendors, local state agencies and customers to schedule and coordinate alarm installations.
- Completed and submitted all local alarm permits and registrations to appropriate jurisdictions.
- Collected payments due on all installations from installers or via phone payments.
- Prepared and performed order entry on all close out paperwork for end of the month financial computations.
- Followed up with post installation services.
Installation Coordinator III Resume
Objective : Accomplished and energetic Installation Manager with a solid history of working with subcontractors and customers. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities.
Skills : Timberline, Computer Ease, Microsoft, Microsoft Project, SuccessWare.
- Assists the Installation Manager in all administrative duties; when manager is absent, uses independent judgment and initiative in responding to requests based on ISEC policies.
- Responsible for preparing timely and accurate timecards for 60+ installers who work on multiple jobs and projects.
- Manage, maintain and track 10-truck fleet.
- Coordinate travel and lodging for out-of-state projects.
- Reconcile Installation Manager and General Superintendent's purchases & expenses.
- Receives, responds to, or designates correspondences and emails to the appropriate contacts.
- Screens and interviews potential employees, on-board employees, maintains confidentiality of staff personnel records.
A.A. In General Studies
Installation Coordinator II Resume
Summary : Looking for year round employment that allows to use customer service and organization skills. Installation Coordinator is responsible for the installation of products by a customer. This includes planning, preparing, and installing the products, as well as coordinating with other departments to ensure that the installation is completed on time.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Manager developing statements of work for technical infrastructure installation in medical clinics, hospitals, transportation ports, and credit unions.
- Managed technical resources in-house and on customer site.
- Procured all software and hardware for initiatives.
- Led all efforts from procurement to final customer installation.
- Provided the end environment ready for our business partners to walk-in and train our mutual customer.
- Developed standard information book with all information need by the customer.
- Developed requirements for hardware, standard software installation, and installation needs.
MBA In Business
Installation Coordinator I Resume
Headline : Self-Motivated, enthusiastic, and disciplined Professional, with 15 plus years of commitment to excellent customer satisfaction. Achieves customer and quality goals, positively impacting business performance.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Oracle, Customer Relations.
- Receive customer inbound phone calls for false alarm call backs, placing alarm on test, responding person call back, AHJ information requests.
- Performing Clients' check-ins as necessary.
- Provide alarm history and update information as appropriate.
- Troubleshoot customer technical alarm issues effectively and completely over the phone and assist customer with questions and issues.
- Provide quality service to increase customer satisfaction.
- Understand company products to provide customer with best quality support.
- Coordinate schedules for installers and service technicians.
- Confirm appointments by calling the customers.
Bachelor Of Business
Installation Coordinator/Manager Resume
Summary : A proven leader in product management, merchandising, inventory control, and project management who continuously strives to get results by outstanding customer service, team building, and attention to detail.
Skills : Customer Service, Administrative Assistant, Coordinator, Microsoft Office, Organizational Skills, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Typing.
- Answer phone calls and schedule appointments and new installations accordingly.
- Created new customer files in the computer system (TMS).
- Created purchase orders and ordered all necessary equipment/materials for new installation jobs.
- Worked closely with warehouse staff to ensure each job was completely ready before we began.
- Create packets to be taken to the job site for home owners.
- Submitted credit applications, credit increases, deferral of payment, and final authorization of payment through Wells Fargo Merchant.
- Monitored progress of ongoing and new construction jobs.
- Resolve any customer issues or complaints.
Installation Coordinator/Technician Resume
Headline : Experienced Customer Service Specialist in an inbound and outbound call Center Respond to customer requests with the most accurate and complete information available by the assigned suspense date.
Skills : Data Entry, Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, Visio, CRM, MAS 90, Ultipro, Service Billing, Recruiting, Organizational Skills.
- Receive service requests from customers, open tickets, schedule technicians.
- Ensure the ticket progresses along the workflow process.
- Prepare the billing for project manager approval.
- Maintain communications with offices and subcontractors.
- Work with the team to ensure all requests and work is resolved.
- Maximize efficiency and utilize time management for field crews.
- Manage scheduling of field crews, equipment usage, inspections, and permitting.
Associate Of Arts
Installation Coordinator/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Organized and efficient installation coordinator highly skilled in office administration, data organization, database management and word processing. Productive installation coordinator driven to accomplish tasks on time or ahead of schedule and a dedicated team player.
Skills : Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Publisher, Customer Service.
- Responsible for coordinating with vendors, customers, installation techs for installation of products.
- Tracked and scheduled technicians for multiple jobs.
- Completed every installation in its set time frame and ensured customer satisfaction.
- Ordered equipment from vendors, scheduled delivery and onsite inspections.
- Assisted in the development of department processes.
- Participated in group interviews for new hires in the department.
- Required a great deal of detail orientation, excellent organizational skills, and efficient multi-tasking.
Installation Coordinator/Executive Resume
Summary : Professional with extensive experience with administration, budgeting, ordering and month end reporting. Proven track record of high quality work, meeting deadlines with effectiveness and efficiency with absolute commitment to organizational objectives. Successfully orchestrating multiple projects. Outstanding interpersonal, communication, problem solving and organizational skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Relationship Management, Receptionist, Customer Service, Billing, Filing, Training, Powerpoint.
- Direct and schedule daily operations for the Installation Department.
- Contact customers with the status of their requested install or sales items.
- Follow up with customers regarding problems and a solution to resolve issue.
- Ordering and maintaining necessary inventory for Installations and Sales.
- Coordinated vendors and approved invoices for payment.
- Scheduled travel plans for "out of the area" business trips for Installers.
- Prepared monthly budget forecast information for management.
Installation Coordinator/Specialist Resume
Summary : Qualified installation coordinator in fast-paced environment. Personable and professional under pressure with 17.5 years coordinating experience 20-30 general contractors on residential installation projects.
Skills : Multi-Line Phone System, POS, Basic Computer Skills, Microsoft office.
- Supervised a team of 5 associates.
- Directed the work of 20-30 independent contractors.
- Trained 10 departments in installation policies and procedures.
- Paid invoices and verified payments in a timely manner.
- Established and maintained numerous vendor and independent contractor partnerships.
- Provided exceptional telephone etiquette in communicating with contractors, customers, and vendors on a daily basis.
- Met all customer and contractor calls with efficiency & professionalism.
High School Diploma
Installation Coordinator Resume
Summary : Personable and professional under pressure with 17.5 years coordinating experience 20-30 general contractors on residential installation projects.
Skills : Customer Service, Management, Scheduling, Problem Solving, Implementing New Ideas And Programs.
- Oversee daily office operations for staff of 15 employees.
- Schedule appointments for new installations and sales.
- Review time cards for department technicians.
- Process accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Liaise with vendors to order and maintain shop inventory.
- Perform accounts receivable duties including invoicing, researching chargebacks, discrepancies and reconciliations.
- Support department head through personal document management and calendar organization.