Licensing Coordinator Resume
Summary : Proficient professional with over 7 years of proven success in the areas of compliance, quality assurance, quality control, process improvement, marketing, advertising, customer relations, probate research, management, medical, communications and administrative functions. Proven ability to implement efficient operations solutions to ensure compliance, quality and productivity.
Skills : Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Budget Management, Process Improvement, Strategic Planning, Vendor Managemen.
- Perform activities related to the insurance licensing of employees and Convey Health Solutions in multiple locations as required by their involvement in the Medicare Part D Program.
- Manage special projects independently and in a team environment.
- Ensure that continuing education is maintained through the licensing database.
- Filing of all manual and online licensing in filing cabinet along with relevant correspondence.
- Communicate with coworkers, management, staff, agents, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- Responsible for participating in quality assurance, compliance and in-service and continuing education activities as requested by Company.
- Responsible for performing other duties and responsibilities as required.
Sr. Licensing Coordinator Resume
Summary : Over 25 years in the banking industry with 10 years in the executive administrative support area. Learn cannabis licensing requirements across multiple jurisdictions.
Assist entities and individuals with the licensing process and coordinate companies with vendors.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Ardent Sky, Omini Form, Adobe Pro, Excel, OnBase, Remedy.
- Assist insurance agents with license, errors & omissions coverage renewals, product and suitability training, applications for a resident or non-resident insurance license.
- Maintain accurate information for all agents in the Access database.
- Composed and drafted all outgoing correspondence and reports for managers.
- Oversaw inventory and office supply purchases.
- Trained new employees on multiple job duties to work with vendors to order and maintain an inventory of office supplies.
- Ordered and distributed office supplies while adhering to a fixed office budget.
- Coordinated domestic travel arrangements, including booking airfare, hotel, and transportation.
- Managed office supplies, vendors, organizations, and upkeep.
Jr. Licensing Coordinator Resume
Headline : Passionate and dedicated Masters student looking to provide knowledge, organization, and commitment to the field of forensics by working with the criminal justice system. Maximum potential and productivity of a person is utilized in making meaningful choices with regard to their life and their inclusion in the community.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Customer Service.
- Executed licensing and fingerprinting for company employees in required states.
- Handled sensitive and confidential client information on a day-to-day basis, including government accounts.
- Successfully received Secret-level Department of Defense clearance.
- Assisted new employees with fingerprinting for the national database and their application for the Department of Defense.
- Responsible for alarm system permits for over 20,000 customers.
- Processed false alarm fines for customers in all states.
- Handled company licenses in over 300 jurisdictions.
Masters Of Science
Licensing Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Creative, hands-on professional with expertise in Licensing, Publishing, Copyright Law, Musical Equipment Leasing and Operations Management. Ensure the person, or their legal representative, have a free choice of providers.
Skills : Licensing, Copyright Law, Publishing, Equipment Leasing.
- Facilitated organized record retrieval and access by maintaining filing system for both in-house and external licensing reps.
- Located, checked in and pulled licensing records for prospective businesses and incomplete licenses.
- Contacted business owners regarding incomplete accounts to resolve any issues.
- Calculated Usual, Customary and Reasonable (UCR) fees.
- Audited new license files to verify coverage necessity and satisfaction of coverage criteria.
- Processed accounts and prospective licenses for Radio, Business & TV accounts.
- Implemented new research avenues for prospective license representatives.
- Maintained personal AS400 system for licensing process.
Associate Of Arts
Licensing Coordinator II Resume
Summary : To obtain a job that will challenge and allow to use education, skills and past experiences in a way that is mutually beneficial to both employer and allow for future growth and advancement.
Skills : Budget Development, Strategic Planning, Production Management.
- Review application and determined work eligibility status.
- Process Background checks for Resort Employees also fingerprints and submit to the FBI.
- Create badges/work permits for all new hires for the resort.
- Balance the register every day for the Commission and submit a report to the Chairman.
- Determine eligibility for individuals that may have criminal records.
- Create a folder and set up a filing system for all employees Sent out invoices for badges that were obtained with letters from Tribal programs.
- Worked to improve current processes and to also improve the way things are handled for our onboarding staff.
Bachelors In Science
Licensing Coordinator I Resume
Summary : Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records. Demonstrated history of producing accurate, timely reports meeting stringent banking and insurance guidelines.
Skills : Microsoft, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Final Cut Pro.
- Disseminating license information on statuses, new regulations and procedures to licensees.
- Completing licensing endorsements and new resident and non-resident license applications for individual agents.
- Maintaining an internal database of individual agent licenses.
- Ensuring completion of annual continuing education and other filings for non-resident licenses.
- Coordinating continuing education statuses of individual resident licensees.
- Responding to written and telephone inquiries from licensees, state and federal departments of insurance and insurance companies.
- Acting as a liaison and obtaining new qualifications with resident agents.
Licensing Coordinator/Specialist Resume
Headline : Customer service driven to exceed sales goals and build long term relationships with customers. Delivers positive experiences through high-quality customer care. Compile all documentation for international shipments including commercial invoices, packing slips and any other required documents.
Skills : Licensing, Purchasing Coordinator.
- Answered on average of 15 calls per day on a multi-line phone system addressing customer inquiries and solving problems.
- Politely assisted customers in person and via telephone.
- Effectively communicated with and supported sales on a daily basis.
- Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints in a timely and empathetic manner.
- Ensured superior customer experience by addressing customer/financial advisor concerns, demonstrating empathy and resolving problems on the spot.
- Recipient of multiple positive reviews acknowledging dedication to excellent customer service.
- Directed calls to appropriate individuals and departments.
Licensing Coordinator/Agent Resume
Objective : To secure a position within a compliance/legal department where previous training, skills, and knowledge can be utilized for the overall success of the company.
Skills : Legal Clerk, Legal Coordinator.
- Assisted Living licenses as well as other licenses and permits for Emeritus communities.
- Follow up with State Health Agency's regarding license status.
- Create multiple excel spreadsheets to track data.
- Apply for fictitious business names for all 300+ communities.
- Work with lenders to ensure their communities are in compliance.
- Work with web program License HQ to organize information, report data, request checks, renew licenses.
- Apply and keep up with all renewals for all business licenses and ancillary permits.
Licensing Coordinator/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Motivated and hardworking individual looking for a position within a company that provides opportunities for growth and that will challenge and allow to work to full potential.
Skills : Legal Clerk, Licensing Agent.
- Maintains and tracks production, licensing, appointment, and termination records of our independent agents, and District Managers.
- Works closely with Marketing to develop strategic business initiatives.
- Runs background checks on licensed agents.
- Tracks agency development thru statistics and reports.
- Manages multiple projects in a fast paced deadline driven environment.
- Supports system testing and creates system access for employees.
- Prepares all correspondence and works closely with the Department of Insurance to remain in adherence with compliance.
Licensing Coordinator Resume
Headline : Completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals. Seeking a role of increased responsibility and authority. Coordinate all ticket, hotel and gifting needs for Licensing staff and licensees.
Skills : Licensing Agent, Business Coordinator.
- Support to the Executive Director of the Board.
- Process applications for prospective participants in an Administrator-In- Training program to become a Nursing Home Administrator.
- Compose meeting minutes for all Board and Sub Committee meetings.
- Process renewal applications of current licensees.
- Draft meeting agendas, supplied advance materials and executed follow-up for meetings and trainings.
- Make copies, send faxes and handle all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Write reports and correspondence from dictation and handwritten notes.