Summary : Working Commercial and SCUBA diver who is a proven self-starter, and leader, capable of assuming positions of increasing responsibility. Hardworking, dedicated and intelligent commercial diver, with a strong work ethic.
Skills : Diving, Small Engine Repair, Pump Intake Systems.
- Conducted and support all aspects of diving operations both underwater and topside.
- Proficient in the setup and maintenance of mobile dive stations. Proficient in all aspects of dive charting and dive tables.
- Proficient in the construction, placement, and filling of underwater concrete anti-erosion pump mats.
- Responsible for the maintenance and operation of all Emergency Gas Supply for divers.
- Repaired spall under seawall pile caps utilizing Hydro-concrete and spall along seawall face.
- Conducted daily DOT pre-trip inspections according to a set checklist. Performed walk-around inspection of a foot tractor-trailer.
- Obeyed traffic laws, and follow established traffic and transportation procedures operated all wheeled vehicles and equipment.
Diver II Resume
Headline : Divers are also members of scientific research teams, collecting or photographing fish, vegetation, or minerals. They also repair ships below the water's surface.
Skills : Forklift, Accounting, Market Manging.
- Dived to locate or recover submerged automobiles, boats, logs, and articles, such as purses, keys, and other valuables.
- Swam to bottom and fastens lines or chains around heavy objects and attaches to lowered hook.
- Picked up lightweight objects and carried to surface.
- Safety line, and communicated with tender by jerking on line.
- Removal of all trunk lines, Riser removal, relaying new trunk lines and new terminal install.
- Lay down and recovery of pipelines, setting of sandbags, setting, and recovery of jet machine.
- Drove brinks truck to pick up locations, locating crossings, hand jetting, setting of sub mar mats.
Diver I Resume
Objective : Secure underwater pilings and are involved in building or maintaining tunnels, dams, or cables.
Skills : Ship Husbandry, Commercial Diving.
- Ensured that all clients are assisted and satisfied with their service experience.
- Followed proper procedures when transporting passengers.
- Exhibits safe and defensive driving skills, and use roll-off trailers to pick up boxes.
- Planned routs to a destination, and evaluated alternatives for unexpected detours or emergencies.
- Assisted clients for safe entry and exit of the vehicle.
- Hauled scrap with dump trailer to steel mills drum truck stone to hob site and spread stone use low boy to move equipment
- Maintenance of compressors and hydraulic systems Topside welding Operating dive spread Underwater crane ops.
Headline : Responsible Counselor with excellent communication skills demonstrated by 5 years of experience providing well qualified skills.
Skills : Technical Skills, Hard Working.
- Salvage operations on submerged fuel barge.
- Salvage operations using roller bags Port Arthur TX in support of Hurricane Ike.
- Fiber optic embedment projects Pascagoula River and Back bay Biloxi -Small boat operations.
- Set up with winches, crane, hydraulic power packs, jet Pumps, introduce spools.
- Piled encapsulation on offshore oil production platforms, and bridges.
- Operation of link belt friction crane and hydraulic boom cranes.
- Maintained marine mammal habitats and underwater maintenance.
Summary : Eager to learn more and seeking a positive, professional environment that will challenge in the Medical Field.
Skills : Medical Terminology, Medical Billing, Medical Coding.
- Erected a temporary job or derrick (lifting devices) if required, and install cables, pulleys, and other tackles.
- Safety awareness Choose or make slinging equipment and attach it to the load Overhead cranes, erect cranes and mobile crane booms.
- Increased the height of tower cranes by bolting component parts in place and rigging cables.
- Spliced ropes and cables to make slings and tackle, ships husbandry, and pipeline services.
- Erected structural steel for buildings and plants under construction.
- Erected precast-concrete panels used on facades of buildings. Ensure that safety requirements are met at all times.
- Loaded, set-up and performed maintenance on gear and equipment for daily dive ops Maintained an "on-call" work status.
Objective : Capable of assuming responsibilities. A hardworking, dedicated and intelligent person with a good work ethic and an eye for efficiency.
Skills : Commercial Diver, Technical Skills.
- Monitor dive lengths and depths and registering with authorities before diving expeditions begin.
- Checked and maintained diving equipment, such as helmets, masks, air tanks, harnesses, or gauges.
- Descended into the water with the aid of diver helpers, using scuba gear or diving suits.
- Cut and weld steel, using underwater welding equipment, jigs, and supports.
- Recovered objects by placing rigging around sunken objects, hooking rigging to crane lines, and operating winches, derricks.
- Performed offshore oil or gas exploration, installation or extraction duties, such as conducting underwater surveys, installation.
- Repaired and maintained drilling rigs, pipelines or platforms. Install, inspect, clean, or repair piping or valves.
Jr. Diver Resume
Objective : To benefit a company that can use an articulate, knowledgeable professional with an Outgoing personality that can offer proven ability to establish and maintain Effective positive working relationships.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Data Entry, Research, Leadership Development.
- Tested vehicle equipment such as lights, breaks, horns, or wipers, to ensure proper operation.
- Arranged to pick up particular customers or groups on a regular schedule.
- Notified dispatchers or company mechanics of vehicle problems, complete accident reports when necessary.
- Performed routine vehicle maintenance such as regulating tire pressure and adding gasoline, oil, and water.
- Recorded name, date, and taxi identification information on trip sheets, along with trip information such as time and place of pick up.
- Communicated with dispatchers by radio, telephone, or computer to exchange information and receive a request for passengers' service.
- Collected fares or vouchers from passengers and make changes or issue receipts as necessary.
Asst. Diver Resume
Objective : A position as a cashier or counter clerk. Ability to communicate verbal and written instructions, Ability to multi-task Experience cashier.
Skills : Highly Organized, Detail Oriented.
- Diver Accomplishments good at what do Skills Used safely perform a task as per customer requirement to accomplish given time and quality constrain.
- Mechanically inclined to inspect maintain and repair of all related equipment.
- Efficient in planning documenting and organizing inventory that pretends to job at hand.
- Resourceful in organizing and planning jobs to achieve a safe and efficient work environment for me and my teammates.
- Able to work with several contractors at the time and to coordinate jobs with diving safety practices.
- Repaired installation and inspection of subsea structures are a few examples of work performed in the past.
- Applicable training in all aspects of the highest diving industry standards.
DIT In Diver
Associate Diver Resume
Objective : Certified Medical Assistant with work in fast-paced environment handling confidential paperwork, administering medication and providing quality patient care.
Skills : Planning, Microsoft Word, Maintenance, Management.
- Maintained a state of readiness and alertness for all assignments.
- Collected pertinent information from the patient, family, and friends, medical records and prescriptions.
- Provided life support services during medical emergencies on the scene and en route to the hospital.
- Operated and maintained emergency vehicles in a safe, efficient manner while obeying all traffic laws.
- Maintained updated knowledge with treatment protocols, response requirements, and quality assurance procedures.
- Completed all mandatory education and training classes.
- Interacted with patients, families, hospital staff and the general public.
Bachelor Of Arts
Lead Diver Resume
Headline : Accustomed to working long hours in the heat performing various different tasks each job was always different. Learn quickly and will perform any task given to to the best of abilities.
Skills : Welding, EMT, Rigging, Seamanship And Navigation.
- Diving replacing zincs and sacrificial anodes.
- Inspection diving of oil loading hose in feet of seawater.
- Got jobs done with efficiency and in a timely manner.
- Certified diver for gulf world, Responsibilities Load trucks Skills Used truck loading.
- Performed both diver and tender tasks on multiple jobs ranging from site inspections.
- prop and shaft replacement, knots meter, and pneumofathometer inspection, repair, and replacement.
- Hull cleaning and inspection, zinc anode replacement.
Headline : Complete all tasks with attention to detail and an unyielding dedication to quality and safety. In the dive business there is little room for error.
Skills : Press Operator, Forklift Driver, Quality Control.
- Transferred tools, parts, equipment and supplies to and from work stations.
- Installed equipment and new and replacement parts.
- Connected and disconnected valves, manifolds, and hose fittings Referred to blueprints, repair manuals, and parts catalogs to diagnose.
- Conducted marine survey and diving operations for clients.
- Transportation for dredging, beach replenishment and site clearance for construction.
- Performed marine identification, salvage, and recovery.
- Repaired and maintained compressors, pumps, suction dredges.