Loan Consultant Resume
Headline : Complete fraud analysis, defaulted loan resolution, team building, employee reviews, data entry, manage multiple phone lines, pipelines, credit review, risk analysis, and developed multiple pathways to boost quality loan inventory.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Rational Rose, STATA, Mobile Electronics, Social Media, ITunes.
- Clearly and compellingly explain the terms and benefits of the loan offers that are available to company provided customer leads.
- Meet company established production goals and performance standards through effective calling efforts on potential customers.
- Build effective customer relationships over the telephone by informing customers of all attributes of loan process and timelines.
- Provide consultative services to customers regarding products and services by assessing the customer needs, addressing their concerns and gaining agreement.
- Ensure that all customer interactions are appropriately documented, all forms are completed, collected and submitted.
- Meet customer satisfaction requirements by demonstrating tact, empathy and appropriate follow up.
- Exhibit a high level of commitment to following company procedures and processes.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Master Of Science
Sr. Loan Consultant Resume
Summary : Seeking full-time employment in an organization which will benefit from management and/or sales background. Energetic self-starter inspired by a passion for sales who is able to quickly and consistently bring in new customer accounts. Leader who develops productive teams, accomplishing objectives, and growing business.
Skills : Team Leadership, Recruitment And Retention, Scheduling.
- Analyzed applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Obtained and compiled copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Conferred with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Explained to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Reviewed loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Approved loans within specified limits, and referred loan applications outside those limits to management for approval.
- Handled customer complaints and took appropriate action to resolve them.
- Stayed in alignment to new types of loans and other financial services and products to better meet customers' needs.
Jr. Loan Consultant Resume
Summary : Accomplished analytical and forward-thinking financial professional experienced in implementing changes in processes, policies, and planning to support decision-making. Proficient leader in management, procurement, operations, analysis, and client service. Exceptional communicator with strong interpersonal skills, extremely organized, and efficient in fast-paced environment with a strong work ethic.
Skills : Customer Service.
- Provided financial strategies and credit counseling to individual and small business customers.
- Sold financial products and services including credit cards, CD's IRA's, and loans.
- Developed client trust and strong relationships through quality service, extensive product knowledge, and clear, honest communications.
- Identified opportunities for cross-selling financial products and services.
- Performed credit analysis, developed financial strategies: Underwrote loans, analyzed credit risk factors and provided technical advice and financial counseling to applicants and borrowers.
- Investigated and analyzed financial data on loan applications, credit reports, tax returns and financial statements.
- Identified cross-sell, and up-sell loan opportunities.
- Rendered informed credit decisions on loan applications Supported mortgage lending analysis and execution: Activated real estate loans.
Masters Of Business
Loan Consultant III Resume
Headline : Hardworking and outgoing team member versed in cash handling processes and management principles. Customer Service Representative who achieves high levels of customer satisfaction.
Skills : Lending & Underwriting Guidelines /Credit & Income Analysis/ Loan-to-Value Ratios/ Debt-to-Income Ratios Conventional & Government Mortgages/Conforming & Nonconforming Loans ARMs/Loan Closing, Funding & Documentation.
- Review and update credit and loan files Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Loan officer self-generated leads as well as received inbound company leads targeting both the English and Spanish speaking markets.
- Responsible for verifying leads generated by in house and outsourced leads.
- Made cold calls on data provided by management and generated more funded loans for the company with these cold calls as well as self-generated leads.
Loan Consultant II Resume
Headline : Financial Accountant specializing in financial planning, reporting and analysis in both private and public sectors. Adapts seamlessly to constantly evolving accounting processes and technology.
Skills : MicroSoft Office.
- Accepted inbound call leads and internet based leads to provide solutions for mortgage needs.
- Interviewed clients to gather information on mortgage needs.
- Gather information from clients pertaining to mortgage needs and input information into various lenders' loan qualifying software systems.
- Present suitable loan products to clients based on need Interact with Loan Production Manager and Loan Processor to determine what documentation and information was needed from clients to obtain loan from lenders.
- Promoted to Senior Team Leader within one month.
- Mentor Team members as Team Leader to motivate them to reach goals and to find suitable loan products based on client needs.
- Assist Loan Production Manager by leading Team meetings and Training sessions.
- Produced 20% of Total Sales of Team for 5 consecutive months.
Loan Consultant I Resume
Summary : An accomplished, achievement-driven leader who is seeking employment with a company where use talents and skills to grow and expand the company and help coworkers be successful.
Skills : Communication, Typing, Operating tools, Computer programming, Relationship building, Self awareness, Fast learner, Patience.
- Solicited Sallie Mae's loan consolidation programs.
- Entered data into customers' profiles, updating information and reading graphs to inform the customers of loan options.
- Made outbound calls to customers considering a competitor's consolidation program to fully inform them of all options Sallie Mae offers and how we can better benefit the customers.
- Advised customers on their financial needs.
- Lead the sales team as a floor manager, assisting employees with selling and closing with clients, making sure that all sales quotas were met.
- Originated, qualified individuals and families for home loans.
- Oversaw each file from Start to Finish (pre-qualification, process, underwrite, close, fund).
Loan Consultant/Coordinator Resume
Summary : An analyst position that will enable to use experience in financial analysis, lending, and product management advising to develop and implement creative solutions to complex problems to contribute to the company's success.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Assisted prospective home purchasers and homeowners in obtaining or refinancing mortgages.
- Presented best mortgage options based upon credit review and financial goals.
- Developed strategic partnerships and relationships with business professionals such as Realtors, Financial Advisors, Attorneys, Accountants, and Builders.
- Assisted in the training of new loan consultants and received recognition as a top producer.
- Received recognition as a top producer and team lead in a 100% commission environment.
- Constantly received repeat business and referrals from satisfied customers.
- Trained on the basics of a mortgage loan application and underwriting procedures.
- Developed a direct marketing campaign to reach realtors and real estate attorneys.
Loan Consultant/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Loan Consultant with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Computer Literate, Customer Relationship Management, Customer Service, Sales.
- Collaborate with Customer Care Manager to create strategic plans to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with other departments to promote sales contests, clarify information, and distribute reports.
- Gather, analyze, and report daily/weekly/monthly sales and service statistics.
- Worked In the Spanish Dept handling Spanish calls inbound and outbound.
- Instrumental in improving customer-satisfaction ratings through suggestion, development, and implementation of new reporting procedures.
- Increased employee knowledge by assisting with development and implementation of product-awareness program.
- Received outstanding positive comments from team members on employee reviews, as well as exceptional feedback from senior management for being in compliance.
Loan Consultant/Representative Resume
Headline : Looking for a long term position in the Sales Industry that supports drive, passion to learn, provides an environment where can display skill set and also gives an opportunity to advance.
Skills : Sales, Customer Service.
- Originated mortgage loans for existing and new customers via call center environment.
- Advised customers of existing conventional, FHA and VA programs programs to meet mortgage needs for both purchase and refinancing purposes.
- Analyzed customer's credit, income and asset information to determine program eligibility.
- Recommended alternative solutions if customer did not meet initial qualifications Coordinated processing of file with internal processing team.
- Worked with all parties to resolve any issues pertaining to application.
- Maintained pipeline to ensure loans closed consistently within loan center goals.
- Created and maintained database with potential clients.
- Consistently awarded additional sales incentive for quarterly contests.
Loan Consultant/Processor Resume
Objective : Over 15 years experience in the Insurance Industry. Experienced in many computer systems and am quickly to learn new systems. Working with people and enjoy interacting with corporate managers and office staff.
Skills : Bilingual Speaking, Writing And Reading Proficiently, Word, Exce, Data Entry, People Soft Morvision, Outlook, Applied Systems And Others.
- Contacted Mortgage loan borrowers regarding delinquent mortgage accounts and schedule appointments with the Fannie Mae Mortgage Help center.
- Order and process information received thru skip tracing and be adaptable to transition to call service needs arising from a growing client list.
- Worked independently, answering incoming calls in a professional manner.
- Effectively communicated with internal and external customers regarding mortgage delinquency r4esolution.
- Adhered and understood to compliance guidelines.
- Manual outbound calling as assigned and processed follow up for one's self or team member.
- Adequately handled calls of 10% or higher.
- Electronically documenting customer information and changes.
Loan Consultant Resume
Summary : Self-motivated, ambitious, professional with over 15 years in the sales industry. Well organized with excellent presentation and time management skills.
Skills : Finance, Accounting.
- Loan Processor Promoted loans through public contact and client company affiliates.
- Developed relationships with new and current realtors, builders, and borrowers to promote continuous business.
- Consulted with customers on their current and future financial needs and goals.
- Interviewed and pre-qualified prospective borrowers to originate residential mortgage loans and home equity loans.
- Closed an average of $2-$4 million in loan sales per month.
- Developed an effective networking group to enable one stop shopping for loans (included Real Estate Agents, Insurance Agents, Escrow Officers, Appraisers, Accountants and Contractors).
- Designed and implemented training procedures for existing and new employees.